A Story of My Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued, "You see, you're going to make up for pretending to be Alice... by being Alice." I frowned... or I would have frowned if I could move my face. "Let me elaborate, Sarah and I are going to turn you into Alice. Nothing permanent of course, just a bit of fun. Now... the reason we drugged you like that is to better prepare you without all your silly 'objections' getting in the way, OK? Good... well I think we're ready to begin. I wanted to wait till you were awake so you could watch your transformation." he chuckled lightly.

The woman, Sarah, chuckled lightly as she disappeared from view briefly before returning wheeling a large mirror that sat on two large poles. It slotted over the table snugly and I found I was looking up at a reflection of myself. I was sitting on a white table, and to this point, I hadn't noticed that I was completely naked. My pale skin was almost as white as the table. As I've said, I wasn't fat, but not exactly toned. Thick curls of black hair grew wildly over my arms, legs and genitals. I had shaved once or twice in my life, but since I stopped, the hair had grown back thicker.

"We've been preparing for this for a while..." Sarah whispered as she fixed the mirror into place. She winked at me as she clip-clopped across the room. Paul, as if reading my mind, answered my unspoken question.

"Disused office block. I used to work here but since we moved, these offices don't ever get used. I've converted them for my own use." Sarah's hands caressed my skin as she ran them along my legs. Obviously, I couldn't feel that touch, but I watched with worried eyes as she stroked and brushed against me. I just wanted to scream at them, plead with them, tell them to stop and let me go home. What was going to happen to me?

Suddenly Sarah was at my side, placing a bucket of some gloopy green liquid. She pulled on thick rubber gloves that gave her an odd BDSM look, either that or she was about to conduct serious surgery. She stuck her hand into the gel substance and with a crinkled nose; she slopped it onto my chest. I couldn't feel whether it was hot or cold, but I could smell a faint burning under the acrid chemical stench.

"How long do we have to wait?" Paul asked her. His voice softened and took on a more caring tone when he spoke to her.

"It says about 10 minutes." she replied as she worked the compound over my torso. I watched through the mirror as she applied more to my legs, feet, crotch, arms, everywhere. Paul lifted me about as they coated underneath me, spending time to get every inch of my skin. Without warning she started to apply the mixture to my face. As she rubbed it under my nose the smell filled my head. It was intoxicatingly strong and I would have gagged had I had full motor control. She stopped just short of my hairline and I looked like some horrible swamp monster as it oozed off my body. "Done!" she said gleefully, gazing over me critically.

"Good. I need a drink." Paul whispered and the pair of them disappeared, their footsteps echoing behind them. A door closed and suddenly I was on my own.

Oh god... no-one knows where I am. I'll just be another missing statistic. What would Laura think? Will she call the police?

It must have only been 10 minutes, despite it feeling like hours, the pair returned and silently began to wash me down with sponges. They even sprayed my face from a bottle, causing me to clamp my eyes shut. Water seeped into my mouth but I was able to swallow it before it made me choke. The chemical gave it an acidic taste and I prayed it wasn't toxic. I was so preoccupied with that, that I didn't notice my reflection until my body was practically clean.

I had always wanted to shave my legs at home but had thought others would think it was too odd. I did shave my privates on occasion; I loved the feeling of my smooth crotch as I caressed the skin, making it even softer with lotions and creams. Now my whole body looked like that, not a single hair other than on the top of my head. It was something a shock; I didn't really know how to react. Of course, I didn't have a choice though; my reaction was limited to silent appraisal.

Sarah trailed her hands across my skin and purred like a kitten.

"So soft, that stuff is amazing. You've never been so clean in your life." She lashed out her tongue across my chest and made an 'Mmm' noise. I was so riveted by her that I hadn't seen Paul approach at the other end of the table. With powerful arms he lifted up my legs and pushed them back, lifting my hairless ass in the air. I didn't immediately understand what was going to happen next. Paul was obscuring something in the mirror as he over me. Suddenly there was a lot of pressure filling my bowels. Finally, something I could feel! Although my cheer instantly dropped as I realized what it was they were doing. Paul moved away and I could see a hose disappearing through my anus. I could feel everything becoming full and the pressure made me feel like I was going to explode. With a pop, he pulled the hose and a flow of murky, soapy liquid squirted out over the table. If the smell bothered Paul, it didn't show. He just stuffed the hose back inside patiently. This happened twice more, till the pair was satisfied I was completely clean down there. They then proceeded to wash me, using scented gels and perfumed hair products till I was perfectly clean and smelling sweet.

Part 3

When would this drug wear off? They'd left me again, laying here naked, smooth and perfumed. They'd spent a little time cleaning up after my 'evacuation'. They'd said when I did it by myself it'd be easier. That didn't make any sense; I'd never do it by myself. First chance I got I would be gone. They'd also removed the mirror, leaving me staring up at the white ceiling again, feeling like an experiment in some lab.

The door opened quietly, and a single pair of footsteps trotted over hurriedly. Help at last! I was wrong though, it was Sarah. She smiled down at me as she came to a stop.

"Paul's gone to get a few things. Look... Laura texted you." She waved my phone in my face, it was old and the leather was peeling from the case but it was definitely mine. I could see the time was 7pm, I'd really only been here an hour!

I tried to yell as Sarah began texting my girlfriend back, she read out what she was writing as she typed. "Hey Baby... I read that bit from your other texts by the way... I'm OK ta, (?) you? I got called into work actually, might have to visit the client in London on emergency out of hours. Will let you know. Love you, X X X... How sweet!" She giggled as she slipped the phone away out of view. I raged silently, now no-one would be looking for me for hours!

Paul returned, his stride steady and confident. He leaned in and gave Laura a soft kiss on the cheek as he placed the bags he was carrying down at her feet. "Get everything?" She asked, and he nodded with a smirk. The smirk turned into a mischievous grin as he withdrew a large plastic package. He pushed two flesh toned lumps into each hand and held them up for me to see. They were oddly realistic looking breasts in my skin colour. Pale nipples poked out as if they were constantly aroused. If they'd been attached to someone, I had no doubt I wouldn't be able to tell they were fake. Working together, they fixed the breasts onto my chest with some form of glue and used make up to blend the seams to my body.

I couldn't see the outcome or even feel any difference due to the damn drug coursing through my veins. In fact the next several minutes were a complete mystery to me. Occasionally I'd catch glimpses of dark lace or silk, and my vision would tilt as they moved me about, but I could never see myself, they made sure of that. At one moment, Sarah leaned over my head, briefly smothering me in corseted cleavage. When she pulled away, I felt something around my neck. I could actually feel it in an odd, disembodied sort of sense, just a tightening around my throat, a constriction like... a collar? Paul joined her at my head, and handed her several brushes. With firm fingers, he pinned my eyelids closed as Sarah began to do my makeup. I waited in the darkness of myself, till suddenly they were stepping away and examining their hard work with happy smiles.

"She's so pretty!" Sarah exclaimed, causing a throaty chuckle from Paul. "Let's play now!"

Paul held up his hand to warn her off. "We have to be patient. We have to wait for the drug to wear off, so our pretty little thing can feel everything. Let's get her ready though."

Ready... for what?

They wrapped a blindfold around me and I was suddenly adrift, floating in an endless space, falling down and down...

I must have fallen asleep...

I awoke, dizzy, for the second time. Instantly, I felt the sharp tingle of pins and needles throughout my entire body and I tensed every muscle as I waited for the feeling to subside. I strained my limbs but they could barely move, but it wasn't from any drug this time, the clink of chains and the firm grasp of clamps held me in place.

I opened my eyes and looked around the deep red bedroom I was in. Across from me, covering one wall was a large mirror that allowed me to see the whole room and everything they'd done to me. I was locked to a silk covered four poster bed by my arms and legs. They had a little give, a wiggle, but that was all. The chains fed up through hoops at the height of each corner of the bed. The rest of the room had standard dark oak furniture and a red carpet. All the red made me think it looked like a prostitute's boudoir... and that scared me.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror but I didn't recognize the person looking back. I had golden hair, cut into a bob, the tips hanging to curl around my jaw. It must have been a wig or something but as I tried to shake my head, it didn't feel loose. My face was covered in make-up, from eye liner to the same ruby red lipstick that Sarah had on. It was expertly done, hiding my cheek bones with clever use of shading. Around my neck was the thick black collar, hiding my Adam's apple. Around my torso was a tight fitting black corset, again styled very much like the one Sarah had been wearing. This one had frills and highlights in a deep red. My eyes widened as I saw that I had beautiful breasts, soft swells almost spilling from the corset!

If it had been anyone else I would have drooled over such a cleavage. A garter belt was holding up two long black stockings that covered my legs to thigh height, and a thin black lace thong disappeared between the crack of my ass. It must have been crotch-less or something as my cock lay out the front comfortably. Wrapped around my feet were strapped high heels that entwined around my ankles. All in all, a fucking hot bitch stared back at me. I was frozen in shock, examining every inch of my new look with a mixture of horror and ashamed arousal. My dick twitched and throbbed, growing out to its full length as I gazed upon... myself. 'Traitor' I thought to myself as I tore my eyes away the alluring image.

A door opened, briefly filling the dimly lit room with bright daylight before it closed again. Paul and Sarah strolled across the room, arm in arm. Sarah's hair looked a little more disheveled this time, and the pair of them were flushed and panting slightly. "Oh good. Alice is awake!" Sarah cried happily, skipping the last few steps to stand beside the bed. The way she used my 'name' sent a cold shiver through me. "Mmm you look so tasty." she whispered in my ear as she ran a hand over my chest, stopping to give a breast a good hard squeeze. "What do you think sweetie?"

I glanced up at Paul as he nodded in response. He turned his gaze on me, meeting my eyes and smiled. "And how are you feeling?" he asked me. The sudden realization that I could finally talk sent me into streams of begging and pleading, hoping they'd listen and let me go. With a sudden, painful shriek, my rambling was cut short as I was sent into violent jerks. I twisted and cried out in agony, every nerve fiber in me seemed to spark with the pain. It ended as quickly as it had begun, leaving me feeling like I was steaming. Paul slipped the control to the shock collar back into his pocket. "That's enough of that." he said simply.

It was starting to dawn on me how trapped I was. I was completely at these people's mercy and now they had a way of controlling me. I had no doubt if I'd been stood up or walking then that shock would have grounded me instantly.

"Awww, did he hurt you?" Cooed Sarah, right by my ear. Her hands wandered over to softly enclose around my semi-hard member. Her tongue lashed out against my ear, sending tingles through my body. I had always loved having someone tease my ears, but now it seemed like a cruel trick to entice my body. It worked too, as I unwillingly reacted despite the anger and fear dwelling in my belly, my cock hardening to stand at attention. Sarah hissed her breath as she glanced across to see my thick, 6 inch cock. "Oh Hun, how could she not appreciate something so wonderful!" She declared, inferring (referring to) my girlfriend. Sarah climbed into the bed and lounged beside me, still squeezing and gently massaging my cock.

I looked up at Paul, wondering what would become of me, until I felt the pleasurable hot breath against the tip of my dick. An uncontrollable gasp escaped my lips as her wet tongue slid against me, collecting the pre-cum that was beginning to form. My eyelids drifted closed as she took in my head and swirled her magnificent muscle around my organ. Fuck, I was in heaven. It was everything I had dreamt it would be. As she held me there, teasing me, my hips thrust up involuntarily, desperately begging for more. Sarah simply moved with me and giggled as she continued at her own pace, slowly taking me in and out of her skilled mouth.

Just as I was beginning to enjoy the experience, to think this was all going to be worth it, I felt the chains attached to my legs slowly pull taught. The hoops slid slowly along, pulling my legs up till they were in an upward V shape where the mechanism stopped. Panic set in as I felt pressure against my anus. I froze, my body tensed and my ass clenched as tight as I could. Neither of them said a word, but Sarah continued to coax me to relax. She pushed herself forward, taking more of me in. I could feel myself bump against the back of her throat with a little wet gag and a slurp as slipped back down again. I relaxed. I didn't want to but my body was enjoying itself. The pressure on my ass continued and as Sarah expertly forced me to concentrate, Paul's questing digit slowly worked its way inside me. I gripped the table hard, unable to comprehend the mixture of confusion and arousal that tore through my body. Paul's touch was soft, exploring, allowing me to get used to the sensation.

It wasn't the first time I'd had something up my ass. I'd explored by myself and I'd used a toy but I'd never really got it to the pleasurable stage. Paul knew what he was doing though, and a strange new sensation came when he found just the right place to rub. He placed a firm hand on my thigh as the other began to finger fuck me in a way I had never been before. Sarah was getting enthusiastic as well, slurping and drooling, engulfing my phallus and rubbing my balls between her fingers. I couldn't have stopped it even if I'd wanted to, a torrent of cum exploded from my cock, my tight hole squeezing and clamping around Paul's finger as an ecstatic Sarah sucked and licked every glob and spurt of my seed, coating the inside of her mouth. I moaned loudly, my body jerking and shaking as I had the strongest orgasm I'd ever had at the hands of someone else. Sarah groaned greedily, making sure she got every tiny bit till my muscle gave out and I gasped, panting hard against the bed.

Sarah scrambled from the bed, pulling Paul along and with a forceful hand; she pushed him to a kneeling position in front of her. Her eyes met mine and with a wide grin, she leant over her lover and opened her mouth. A string of my deposit seeped slowly from between her lips, dangling off her tongue and into his waiting mouth. He groaned as she immediately kissed him, gripping his head as they shared my cum. When it was all gone, she looked back to me and winked, somewhat knowingly.

As I regained my breath, a cocktail of anger, fear, and guilt blended in the pit of my stomach. I was a prisoner, being used by these two fucks. I shouldn't be enjoying this; I should be trying to get away. I gritted my teeth together, mentally telling myself not to give in to the pleasure they were giving me.

"So Alice, did you enjoy that?" I stayed resolutely silent; I wasn't going to admit to them that that was the single most intense orgasm of my life. She tutted to herself and wandered closer, lifting my chin slightly and snaking her tongue between my clamped lips, forcing her way in to claim a passionate kiss. I relented a little and kissed her back, our tongues writhing together, the faint taste of my cum still lingered in her mouth. She pulled back, happy to have my attention again.

"Let's try something else, shall we? I'm dying to see that ass take something a bit bigger than Paul's finger."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "Oh god no, please don't I can't, I ..." Shh, Sarah placed a finger on my lips and shook her head, pointing over to where Paul was swinging his remote for my collar.

"I told you Alice." He said huskily. "You will become Alice, and Alice wanted all kinds of nasty things done to her, you remember? You remember telling me how you wanted to experience what it was like to be taken, to be used? That might have been all talk from you, but I could tell Alice really wanted it." I was speechless. There would be no way out till I gave in, but to give in would be to accept the things that were happening to me. Something in my head wouldn't give up that easily. As I looked around in wild desperation, I spotted the mirror once more. I'd forgotten it was there, not wanting to look upon what they'd done to me. A small voice in the back of my head whispered, "Isn't this what you wanted?" and I had a hard time disagreeing.

Once more, I tore my gaze away from the whore on the bed to watch Paul approaching, holding something in his hands. It had a foggy transparent colour and was shaped exactly like... like... a plug. I had no doubt what they intended to do with it. It was merely inches away from me; it was like I could sense it, waiting to penetrate me. My body tightened and I swore vehemently that I wouldn't allow that thing to enter me. Sarah began to lube it up, making it slick and slippery. "It's not that big you know. It's perfect for beginners like you. Think of it as a starter before your main course." Paul continued to talk but I wasn't listening. I was concentrating with all my might. He seemed to notice my lack of reaction and chuckled to himself.

"Oh Alice, you have so much to learn." He gave my ass a hard slap, causing me to gasp. Somewhere beside me, Sarah purred.

"Ooo she likes that! Do it again!" Before I could even cry out, Paul slapped my other cheek. I jolted back, wincing as I clenched my teeth. I was sure my buttocks would be red, but that didn't stop Paul from spanking me again, and again. Pausing with each to rub and squeeze my glutes. It was so humiliating, and I knew with all my twisted fantasies, being spanked really wasn't one of them. But Paul and Sarah were definitely enjoying themselves, and it distracted me enough that I didn't even notice the pressure against my anus till it was way too late.

Pop! Not so much a sound as a feeling. The plug entered me with a spike of pain which didn't diminish completely, but left a burning 'fullness'. I could feel my body trying to push it out but it was too large. The chains suddenly began to lower and the pressure of my body on the bed pushed the plug deeper, causing a gasp of discomfort to escape my lips.