A Story of My Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll grow used to that. This is just the start Alice." Paul said seriously. "Now, I'm going to unlock you. Here are the rules that you are going to obey. One. You will not hurt or otherwise attack myself, Sarah, any guests we bring into our home or yourself. Two. You may not try to escape, you play nice and you'll be allowed to go home soon. Three. You may not remove any item of clothing or accessory, no matter how uncomfortable you get. Four. While dressed as Alice you will do as we command, when we command. Break one of these rules and the punishment will be serious. When I say serious, I mean we will put you down, drug you, and have you really turned into Alice, surgery and all. Understand me?"

I simply nodded. What could I say? It seems like they had me trapped, and the promise that I'd be let free if I complied was a light at the end of the tunnel. Paul unlocked me silently and together, he and Sarah headed to the door.

"I'd have a stretch and a walk around, sexy, you'll probably need it." Sarah said sincerely before the door closed behind them.

Part 4

I tottered around in my high heels, looking round the room. It wasn't easy. The soft carpet wasn't exactly the firmest and this was the first time I'd ever tried high heels before. It wasn't what I'd call a classy walk. It didn't help that with each step, the plug shifted and moved uncomfortably. I really had to focus on exploring the room to distract my mind. It wasn't easy though, especially as I came to stand in front of the mirror. On close inspection, I was still there under all the makeup and accessories. But as soon as I took a step back, I was lost to the woman in the mirror, the hot slut with her pout-y lips and appealing cleavage, and smooth sexy legs. Now that I was alone I was able to appreciate what had been done to me. In fact, if I'd been at home, I might have desired to be this way, for a time... I watched the woman in the mirror bite her bottom lip seductively, saw her strike a pose so I could admire all her curves, lean forward to display her beautiful soft mounds... holy crap what was I doing... I moved on past the mirror. You may be wondering why I was fighting this. It was a matter of choice and principle. Yes, I had secretly wanted to play this way, a fantasy I had unfulfilled, but to be kidnapped, threatened and treated this way... is this really want I had wanted? Would I have ever gone this far without them?

The door opened, and I spun around. This was the first time I'd been free and stood face to face with Paul. The thought of attacking him of course crossed my mind, given the chance I could probably take him, although in the heels it might be difficult. But he had in his hand the shock remote, and I knew I was defenseless. He wandered in and sat on the edge of the bed, patting the space beside him invitingly. Reluctantly but resigned to the fact that now was not my time to escape, I gingerly sat beside him, trying to keep the weight off the toy in my ass. Paul tried to conceal the smirk at my discomfort.

"Can you remember..." he began, idly fiddling with the remote, much to my apprehension, "we shared a story once, a story that was similar to this situation. We both enjoyed it and I remember distinctly that there was one part that Alice said she'd very much like to try... do you remember?"

I shook my head, the golden hair swaying gently. Paul smiled wickedly and chuckled. "Well, we did this for you. I spent a long time and a lot of money getting this just right and I hope you come to appreciate it." The look of confusion and suspicion made him laugh again. "Don't look so scared, we'll take good care of you. Now... Sarah is going to bring in a special board... and I'm going to lock you to it." I almost jumped up, but Paul placed a hand firmly on my thigh. "Now now, it's only so you don't hurt yourself. You will do as I say willingly Alice, or I'll use the collar to put you on that board, either way you'll end up strapped on it.

I could have screamed. I wanted to. But I didn't, I just sat there mutely, wondering how far away that light at the end of the tunnel was. Sarah knocked on the open door politely before wheeling in a heavy looking table. It was like one of those BDSM chairs, all polished wood and covered in thick, soft pads. Only this one curved smoothly, contouring to the body. Instantly I could see that when I laid on it, my cock would hang through the hole in the board and my ass would be sticking up in the air.

Paul stood and offered his hand to me but I just sat staring at the board. It had soft padded shackles attached; it wouldn't give me a lot of moving space.

"Get up." Paul growled softly. I snapped from my trance to look up at his impatient expression. Slowly I rose to my feet and he grasped my hand, leading me up to the board. Suddenly I couldn't, I panicked, with a wide eyed gasp I tried to back away but Paul was on me in an instant. His fingers entwined in my fake hair, pulling it back sharply. It was so affixed that it felt like my whole scalp would be ripped from me. He planted a firm hand on the small of my back and wrenched me forward, collapsing me against the board. Quickly he pulled me into position, stretching my arms out and fixing them with loud clicks in the padded cuffs. I was right, my ass stuck up in the air like a dog in heat. It was surprisingly comfortable though, my chin rested on a pad as well as they attached my collar to the board by a little chain. I found I could look round but it was impossible to lay my head to the sides.

"There, that wasn't so bad was it?" Sarah purred. "Shall I...?"

"Yes." Paul answered the unfinished question. There was a moment of silence; Paul simply stood there, his hand resting on my ass, his thumb stroking my cheek idly as they waited for Sarah to return.

The sound of a trolley, something else on wheels, rattling, announced her return. I looked across at the door to see Sarah wheeling in a machine. My eyes widened and my mouth fell into an 'O' of shock and revulsion. I'd seen those machines before, with their gyros and other mechanics attached to a quivering, thin rubber dildo. I glanced up at Paul in horror, who simply grinned and winked, giving the fake cock a couple of firm strokes as it was positioned behind me. "Feels just like the real thing." He intoned, pushing the contraption flush to the board. He took a hold of the plug, something I'd almost forgotten was inside me, and very slowly began to pull. I grit my teeth and almost yelled as my anus parted wider to allow the thing to plop out.

"Ooo, now that looks hot. You're pretty pussy is ready and waiting to get a good fucking..." Sarah moaned. I actually blushed and a little thrill ran through my body. I watched in the mirror as they applied lube to the pink dildo, making it slippery and gently they moved it into position. Once again, refusing to just give up, I clenched my body and tensed, but the pressure on my backside was undeniable. As the head forced its way inside me, I cried out in pain, anger and humiliation. The machine started up with a loud whir and quick as a flash, the thing was inside me. I've never screamed like that in my life. The pain was indescribable, with each thrust of the mechanism it felt like I was being torn in two.

"You have to relax!" Sarah shouted at me. Like it was that easy. "Come on babes, you can do it. Just relax." I felt her press her hands to my tensed shoulders, using skilled digits to massage the muscles. She was right. The more I unclenched and relaxed, the less it seemed to hurt. It was still uncomfortable; the flesh toned cock was unrelenting with its slow yet undeniably strong pace.

"Hey, Sweetie... Look..." Sarah breathed in my ear, directing my sight to the mirror. What I saw both aroused and abhorred me. There she was, the woman of my fantasies, bent over a board, being fucked in the arse by a fucking machine. As I watched her... me... I seemed to slip a little into the role, biting my lip in a feminine way or pouting. I locked onto that smooth dildo, disappearing between smooth, firm cheeks. For that split second I forgot who I was and accepted what I had become. It didn't feel... unpleasant... No! I rebelled. This wasn't my choice but some sick twisted game! I couldn't! I wouldn't! I turned back to Sarah, her expression of joy at watching me turned sour as she saw my sneer of contempt. She huffed slightly and straightened up.

"You'll come around. It's obvious what you want when you look at yourself, Alice!" Paul stepped to her side as they moved to the door of the bedroom. My heart stopped as I realized they were going to leave me.

"No! Stop! You can't go! Please!" But my cries fell on deaf ears as they disappeared through the door, closing it softly, leaving me with nothing but the whir of the machine as it fucked me over, and over. I was jolted into the board with each deep penetration, it slipped and sliced thickly. I glanced back at the mirror, unable to tear my eyes from the sight. It wasn't... terrible. The longer I lay there, the more I could feel each thrust. My cock began to twitch and grow, throbbing with every racing heartbeat. Oddly, I felt like I needed the device to change rhythm, I wanted it harder, faster. Involuntarily I tried to buck backwards, move my hips back to take it in deeper but I couldn't move an inch from the board. It felt like hours, with nothing but the thundering fuck machine and my heavy breaths to break the silence...

Part 5

I had no concept of the passage of time. Reluctantly, my body slowly grew used to the intruder in my backside. I was grateful for the price the couple must have paid for such a long lasting lubricant, it stayed slippery and wet for the entire time that I'd been strapped to the board. Just when I was thinking I could outlast it, and maybe be finished and get to go home, Sarah made another appearance. She didn't speak a word, just walked purposefully behind me and switched off the machine. I could see the smirk on her face when I sighed in relief, and it turned to an outright giggle when I groaned in anguish as she produced a larger, thicker cock to replace the one that had assaulted me.

It was at least 9 inches with a proportionate girth. It was deep purple and ridged and vein-y just like the real thing. Clinically, Sarah attached it on the machine, lubed it up and moved it into place. I was ready this time, and clenched with all my might. Without even stopping, she flicked the remote that was attached, unseen, to her hip. I choked back a cry as the shock collar delivered a powerful bolt, simultaneously having the cock press deep into my ass as my uncontrollable body twitched. She turned off the collar and turned on the machine. It was like I was back at square one; I could feel it press against every contour of my passage. This time, it moved with a changing rhythm. Sometimes it sawed back and forth slowly, then suddenly and without warning, it thundered into me, causing me to grip the board and scream. Sarah left me. I guess I'd gotten what I was begging for only a few moments ago.

Willing my body to relax, I took slow, deep breaths. I stared at my reflection, watching the purple beast relentlessly pound my ass, and decided that to get through this, I would need to focus, otherwise I'm just hurting myself. I bit my bottom lip, loving how the stark white of my teeth pinched the ruby red lips. The mounds of flesh barely contained in my corset were speckled with droplets of perspiration. The soft ribbon and lace fluttered with every hard jolt of my body. The thong was pulled up and away with every slice of the mechanism. My member hung stiff and throbbing with unattended urges. My body was starting to enjoy itself, I felt like I was on the brink of cumming but never quite able to. I was adjusting to the size, feeling myself stretch till it was almost comfortable. Another bout of drilling as it switched up its pace had me gasping and... actually moaning. I was glad no-one was in the room to see my will crumble.

"Fuck my ass..." no more a whisper but it felt good on my lips. I began to wish I could feel more than just this toy. I wanted pressure against my legs, hands on my waist, I wanted to feel heat, desired to share the groan of someone behind me...

The door opened with a click to snap me from my revelry. Sarah sneaked in, glancing around the door behind her as if she were avoiding someone, like she wasn't meant to be here. She brought in with her a tall bar stool and as she made her way over to me, she pressed a finger to her lips. I had planned to stay silent anyway, lest I give away my momentary lapse into the role of Alice. Silently, she placed the stool as close to the board as possible, the top being just about level with the seat. I watched with fascination as she pulled down her frilly thong, revealing her perfectly shaven pussy. She clambered onto the stool and perched herself on the edge of the board, resting her stocking clad legs against the wood. My senses instantly filled with the hot, heady smell of her arousal. She brushed the hair from my face gently and scooted a little closer. I gazed up at her flushed face, just as her fingers entwined in my hair and she forcefully pushed my face into her sopping wet mound.

Instantly my tongue went to work, slurping up the juices that had formed on the outer lips before plunging deep between her folds. Just then the machine ramped up once more, thrusting fast and hard, rocking me back and forth, almost vibrating me against Sarah. She giggled and gasped with lustful pleasure as I sampled the most wonderful of drinks. The acidity danced on my tongue, mixed with sweetness like honey and a spicy fragrance that couldn't be described. I unleashed my pent up hormones with my tongue, flicking and sucking. My cock was so hard, bobbing up and down with every thud of my heart, the flavour of Sarah flooded my mouth, her lewd moans of pleasure filled my head.

A gasp... my eyes shot wide... a feeling I'd never had before... sharp, electrifying bolts of pleasure fired through me. Sarah hadn't noticed, she still kept me pinned to her, her back arching as she urged me on. I was in a world of my own though, cum was dribbling for my cock, spilling onto the carpet; my ass was spasming, my muscles clamping down on the intruder. I groaned loudly as more and more waves of pleasure rocked through me with each hard thrust of that cock, every drop of cum that escaped.

Finally Sarah noticed something had changed, and she gasped as she stared in the mirror. "Oh Alice..." she breathed. She yelped as my tongue got back to work and I soon had her back into a writhing state as she neared her own orgasm, her eyes never leaving the mirror. My mouth filled with her juices as she came hard, spraying my face and mouth, leaving me to swallow or choke. She released me and stroked herself down from her climax, purring like a kitten as she sank from the stool. Woodenly, she moved over and turned the machine off, letting it withdraw. I felt strangely empty as the head slipped from my ass, my muscles twitching, and my hole gaping as if it desired to be filled once more. Sarah returned to my head, and with a finger under my chin, pressed her lips to mine in a strangely loving way. She smiled lightly as she scooped up her underwear and sauntered from the room.

I wasn't left alone long. Paul appeared with a content grin on his face. He didn't say anything but simply unlocked me and allowed me to stand. Weakly, I stretched all my limbs but other than that I stood there, not wanting to risk his wrath, unsure what I was supposed to be doing. Paul nodded to himself and took my hand in his, leading me from the bedroom into what appeared to be an office corridor. He led me back into the white room. It really did look like a lab, all white walls and white floor, various metal counters and sinks were set up along one edge, and the table I had been lying on was sitting in the middle. Large black cameras were set up, all pointing to the middle.

Had they been recording me...?

Paul led me to that table and had me sit on it. I did so submissively, still scared about the collar around my neck and his threats against me. Gently, he removed my heels and started to rub my feet, easing the joints that had been restrained. He undid the garter belt and rolled my stockings down one at a time. The rest of the clothes followed, my corset was untied and my thong and garter were removed. My breasts still looked strangely real even without any clothes. I stared down at them, resisting the urge to squeeze and play with them. Paul admired me for a moment before applying a substance to the seam. It burned a little, but the more he rubbed, the more the breasts peeled from my body, till I was left with two large red patches over my chest.

I took in a breath, feeling oddly light. With a soft tissue wipe, he removed the makeup from my face and chest and unpinned my hair. He stood back and nodded again to himself, pointing to the mirror across the room as he busied himself with putting everything away. I stood up, unsteady on my feet, and wandered over. What I saw was ... me. Plain old... boring... average me, albeit completely hairless. I looked back over at Paul and he was on his way out, having left a pile of clothes on the table. They were mine. I hurried over and dressed, feeling completely comfortable once again.

The corridor outside was empty, and I wandered down it to the where it ended at a 'T' junction. Looking left, I could see Sarah and Paul sat in a lounge like area, taking a drink and relaxing. They stopped and looked over at me curiously. The other way was a door clearly marked exit. I glanced one more time at the couple, holding each other's hand in a sign of affection, before I turned and stepped into the dark of the evening.

To this day I don't know how I felt when I stepped from the building on that particular, quiet and mild evening. Was it relief, was it regret? I was free... does that mean I should have made more of the experience..? It looked like I was in the centre of the city. I checked the time; the last bus would leave soon. Laura would be worried...