All Comments on 'A Strange Arrangement Ch. 07'

by nageren

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
madamnykkimadamnykkiover 9 years ago

This story gets better and better keep writing.

SlagatorSlagatorover 9 years ago

Agreed, this starts my work day off Well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well written story, its like an addictive story, I keep checking for updates. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To condom or not to condom

Great story! ! This one I'll hate to see end. In an chapter intro you mentioned Gina bringin a guy to the house. It would be interesting to see her reaction if she & this guy start to get intimate, but he has no condom. That was, of course, one of the stipulations in the 'contract'.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
A compelling read

I think each new chapter better than the previous one.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
I really Like this story

It looks like Andrea and Gina are moving closer and closer together. I think the need each other in more ways than just sexual and more than they realize. It is just like they are married. Please keep writing.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 9 years ago
Continuous Great Work

I continue to enjoy and appreciate each chapter and find myself awaiting the next offering. Great work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

This story is great. Well written and great character development. And there's a new chapter every day. Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too good. Just too good.

I think I know where or what the hell happened to Penny, and it makes perfect sense!! But I won't be commenting it here, i might spoil some readers, if ever I'm right :>

Thanks for not taking too long to update! Keeps on getting better!!! One of the best stories I've read here and I'm crazy excited to know where would this "arrangement" end up to. 5 more chapters to go! Huhuhu I don't want this to end yet!

Rita xx

artykay63artykay63over 9 years ago
best story series current on the site

excellent developement and slick precise writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please :)

Just go ahead and post the whole thing! Pleeeeeease! The suspense is killing me! :)

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

So.... on Tuesday night Gina falls asleep in the recliner, Andrew carries her to her bed and then sits in the recliner. Next morning he's in bed with her. Did he stay there the whole night?

Great story. Great writing, characters we can believe and care about. And the sex is 'real people' sex, not the five-way-mutual-orgasm sex on half the site. Even the sex adds to the story, not just gratuitous.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Excellent Work

They almost sound like they are married to me! The relationship looks like this with different dialogs. Unfortunately the next chapter sound dangerous to me...

But there are other chapters ahead and all is not lost, I hope,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Weirdly, this story is too cute and compelling for me to get off to. So you succeeded so much that you failed. 10/10.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernageren@nageren
I try to write realistically- describing believable people in plausible situations. None of the characters is "me," but many of them represent aspects of my personality and history. My hope is that, as you get to know my characters, you will find yourself thinking-...

story TAGS