A Strange Arrangement Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a grunt and then a hand on my head. Under the blankets, I couldn't make anything out of it, but it seemed Andrew was waking up and saying something. Time to move on, I thought.

Emerging from the covers, I tried to look sexy and confident, not embarrassed and insecure.

"Gina, what the hell? How did you..."

I put my finger on his lips (and felt silly doing that) and said "Shhh...I owe you this. We can talk later."

He had enough sense not to argue with me. Then I was ready for the big reveal. I reached to the hem of my nightgown and pulled it off in one smooth motion, thankful it didn't snag on an earring or something. I crawled on top of him and began writhing, enjoying the feel of warm skin in the chilly room. I initiated a kiss and kept my hands busy rubbing his body. He really did have a nice body, and I wondered if I would have gone for this arrangement if he had been smelly and oafish.

Andrew got his hands involved and tentatively started rubbing my back, whispering, "Wow, Gina...wow. Beautiful and sexy. Wow." He started moving his hips up against me. I had gotten his engine going and then left his penis in the cold. It was a little cruel, but it was all a part of building the tension. I was pulling everything out of my bag of tricks this morning.

"Do you like my outfit?" I asked in a husky voice.

Staring at my chest, he hissed, "Yesss..."

"So you want me to keep it on, then?" I teased.

"I...I...can we..."

I laughed at his dilemma- loving how I looked but wanting to also have me naked, wanting to ravish me.

"How about we split the difference?" I suggested playfully. I maneuvered myself so that I could take my lace panties off, leaving my bra intact. "How's that?"

"That'll work just fine," he said, still a little stunned.

I settled on top of him so that his cock was nestled in between my outer lips. Because I was starting to get wet, sliding along his length was lubing him up pretty well. I was pushing down so that my pubic bone was pressing on him, too, which gave him enough pressure to keep him from going crazy. He helped me with gentle pushes up. Every few times I pushed down along him, I would nestle my clit against him and move around, trying to see if I would be able to enjoy this, too.

I leaned down to his face and started kissing again, at which point I think Andrew had had enough foreplay. Still exploring my tongue with his own, he grabbed my hips and moved me all the way up to his abs. Then pushing me down and wiggling me to find the right spot, he lined us up. I reached behind myself to grab his tool and make sure it was in the right place, then I let him push me down onto himself. I wiggled my hips to keep the motion going. I was wet enough and he was covered in enough of my juices to make entry no problem.

I did my best to give him the ride of his life. I squeezed my PC muscles until my groin almost cramped. I kept a steady, firm thrust going against him. Whenever he let me straighten up a bit, I waved my lace-covered breasts in front of him. I moaned in his ear and rubbed my hands all over him. I slowed down whenever he seemed close, spending a minute making out while he got under control.

After a while, he was finished with the bra. He fumbled around my back, trying to unlatch it. I smiled and reached back, undoing it in one little motion. He pulled me to him, chest to chest, and started kissing me furiously. Breaking the kiss, he started thrusting harder and used a firm hand to pull my head next to his. "I don't like having anything between us," he whispered in my ear. I was uncomfortable with the double meaning of that statement, but he went on, "Skin- I love feeling your skin on me. It makes me feel alive. I want to just keep holding you like this." By now his whispering was getting manic, as was his thrusting.

I did my best to keep pushing down without disrupting his rhythm. I realized that the most helpful thing I could do was just push down and hold that pressure against him while he thrust up into me. Besides, that pressing down mean that there was more pressure where I wanted it- his pubic bone rubbing my clit. I felt like I might have a shot at cumming this morning, but then he moved both hands onto my ass and with no warning started cumming hard.

"nnGAH!...GAH!!!...MMMF...AAAGH!" He was loud and aggressive, holding me immobile at the hips. When he began to relax, I started moving my hips again, hoping to get closer myself. But Andrew pushed me off of him and onto my back. Before you could say, "give and get," he had his tongue on my clit and two fingers moving gently in and out of my pussy. It was the surprise that did it for me- that and his other hand covering my breast, squeezing a nipple lightly between the bases of two fingers while the rest of the hand cupped my boob.

I didn't think I was that close, but my cum followed his by less than a minute. I raised my hips up to his face and pushed his head down against me.

"MMMooohhHHHAndrew!! Yes!!" My legs clamped shut, which stopped his fingers from moving. His tongue, however, went rigid and pressed hard against my clit while I shuddered and jerked. I would relax for a few seconds, then shake again, my walls clamping on the fingers inside me. After a minute, I was glowing, satisfied, relaxing. I started to feel the chill again, the sweat on my face and chest starting to cool. I reached for the covers as Andrew hopped up and walked to the bathroom. As soon as he got there, he peeked out and said, "Don't go anywhere." A second later his head popped out again, "Please."

I heard him relieving himself and thought how I should probably go clean up. But the idea of a wet spot on his bed didn't bother me as much, so I stayed put. He came back, joined me under the covers and said, "So...we should talk, huh?"

"Yeah, about a few things."

"Can I start?" he asked. I was curious where this would go.

"OK."

"I'm sorry I tried to...that I was...so demanding yesterday. I think this whole arrangement is so confusing, and I'm having a hard time putting you in a category that I know how to deal with. Part of me wants to treat sex with you like I would with a...a serious girlfriend, a long-term committed thing."

"Like a marriage," I suggested.

"I didn't want to say that, but yes, since that's the only context I had for sex before you."

Wait, what? Did he just imply that he had never had sex except with his wife?

"And so that part of me wants a lot of give and take, finding joy and pleasure in the other person's pleasure. I want to be desired, I want to be wanted and lusted after, I want to be able to be safe. And I want to know that sometimes you'll choose to have sex not because you want to or have to but because I want to and you care about what I want."

"Andrew, we're..."

Not letting me interrupt, he went on, "But that's not who or what we are. And so when you keep stressing the business aspect of it- the rules of the arrangement, then I forget to treat you like a person. My needs are the only ones that matter, and you have no choice. But that makes me feel like a creep and an asshole and any other names you can come up with. As much as I stress that you have a choice in the matter, there are still times when you hate the thought of having sex with me and yet I...you're still compelled to."

I started to tear up a bit. At least he understood somewhat.

"So when you pointed out yesterday that I was reaching out to you emotionally, it was so hard to realize that you didn't want me to do that and that it really is the second kind of thing- a business arrangement- and I don't know yet how to handle that. I don't know if I'm the kind of person that can do that to you. I can't not treat you like a person. So when you left, I thought about what you said- going back to day one. Since you said no to sex, that meant no room. I was pissed and I was hurt; I moved your stuff out and called a locksmith. By the way, how did you get in?"

"Kitchen window. I open it a lot."

"For when you burn things," he stated.

"How...? You knew?" I was shocked.

"Gina, your clothes tend to carry the smell of whatever you burned. And I could tell pretty quick that you didn't know how to cook. Your computer would be sitting out with internet searches open like, 'How to baste' and 'What does saute mean?'

"You never said anything?"

"What, and risk the wrath of Gina? I was already at the top of your hit list, and you literally had me by the balls several times a week. As long as you were trying in the kitchen, I was happy. And you've gotten better, I think."

I smacked him in the arm. "You...doofus!" I laughed, my naked breast shaking. "How could you?"

"Anyway, your car?"

"Around the corner," I said. "at the house that's always for sale."

"I was planning buy that house a few years ago," he said, distantly. "It's got a nice yard, and I like this area."

Ignoring that statement, I rubbed my fingertip on his exposed chest and asked, "Sooo, would you say I just gave you the ride of your life?"

Looking at me quizzically out of the corner of his eyes, he said, "Yeah, I would have to say that was the ride of my life. I tend to think that at least once a week with you, though."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Well, then I'd like to talk about our arrangement."

He rolled onto his side, facing me, and propped his head up on his hand, elbow on the pillow. It was weird having this conversation while naked. I didn't know if it would help or hurt my cause. Deciding to risk it, I reached my hand over to his cock, which was soft and heavy, and I started gently rubbing it and cupping his balls. Andrew looked at me in disbelief, then resigned himself to his good fortune.

"As you pointed out, we never stipulated a limit to the number of times I would agree to have sex with you each week, or day, or whatever."

"Yes, I recall pointing that out," he said, dreamily, his member starting to regain its firmness.

"And it would really help me to feel comfortable here if we could add something like that."

"I think that would be very fair."

"So right now, we've said at least three times a week and never more than two days without."

"Right."

"And I've been very faithful to those terms, haven't I?" I moved my body a little closer to him. Pumping his cock to full strength. He closed his eyes and breathed out through his nose. "Yes, you certainly have." I told myself to find that old lady later and thank her for the advice.

"Then I would suggest a maximum of 5 times a week, including blow jobs and hand jobs."

"But..."

"With the stipulation that more than half of those five are actual fucking." I whispered the last word while rolling on top of him and sliding my still-ready vagina all the way onto his hardened cock.

"That sounds like a good plan," he whispered, almost in a spell.

"And I would also say no more than twice a day," I went on, keeping my voice soft and slow.

"That won't be a problem, usually, but I'd like to leave that flexible for...special occasions," he said, moving slowly up into me.

"We can discuss that later," I deflected, hypnotically. "I'd also like to have the freedom to say no sometimes. If I'm upset about something or tired or sick or..." which each possibility, I slid firmly down his length.

"You're right. We're charting new ground here, and I want to treat you like a person, I want to this to be something that's not entirely cold and objective."

"Good, then..."

"How about this?" He asked, running his hands up my back. "You can say no, but you have to cash in that 'no' for a 'yes' within 24 hours. And don't do it all the time- sometimes I want you so bad I think I could tear down your door. Can we leave it that fuzzy?"

"I guess we'll have to trust each other," I said, my lips on his shoulder. "And there's one more thing. We never talked about vacation time. With the holidays coming up, I might want to go somewhere, even for a week or two."

"You'll just have to pay your rent in advance," he teased. I looked at him and smiled, not wanting to break the mood, which was working in my favor. "Sure, two weeks away sometime in the next, what, 4 months, if you stay with me that long?"

"OK, deal," and with that I pushed down hard and kissed him. I intended to ride him to completion, but he had other ideas. Rolling us over while still inside me, he said, "I'd like to add a clause," and began slow, deep thrusts.

I raised my eyebrows and said, "Hmm?" But being on the receiving ends of his driving hips made it sound more like a grunt. Regardless, he continued.

"You have to initiate at least one sex act a week," he grunted, staring into my eyes to catch my reaction.

Trying to be unfazed, I asked, "Why?"

Lowering his whole body over mine and wrapping his arms around my back in a warm embrace, he started thrusting harder- not faster- and holding deep inside me for a few seconds at the end of each thrust.

"Because it's sexy. It's awesome. It drives me crazy. And it gives you some control, so our sex life isn't always at the mercy of my desires and whims."

I kept silent for a minute while he sped up. His head was face down on the pillow, mouth next to my ear. I could hear his breathing become labored as his thighs tightened between mine.

With a small, gaspy moan, he came again. As he started to pulse inside me, I whispered, "Deal." He groaned again.

*******

I let him lie on top of me, and his arms around me kept him propped up enough that the closeness felt nice, not suffocating. He was mostly soft, but Andrew was big enough that, even soft he was still big enough to be inside me. His head was still on the pillow, his mouth next to my ear. He gave my ear lobe little nibbles that felt nice. I stared at the ceiling, still processing things.

"Andrew?"

"Yeah?"

"You really kicked me out," my voice sounded much more vulnerable than I intended.

"Yeah, I did."

"I didn't think you would."

"I tried being the kind of guy you tend to think I am. Or at least the kind you treat me as."

"What did you think I would do? Where would I go?"

"I thought you'd call me, angry...threatening...crying and cussing."

"And wait for me to beg?" I felt a little anger coming on.

"No. As mean as I tried to be, I couldn't really do it."

"Then what was the plan?"

"There's a key for you under the mat by the back door. I was going to apologize and tell you to let yourself in and we'd talk in the morning."

"Oh. That...that's thoughtful."

"I'm not a monster, Gina." I knew that. But monsters I could handle.

"Andrew?"

"Yeah."

"There's one more thing I need you to do for me," I rotated my hips under him and made my voice comically lusty.

He smiled and caressed my cheek. "What's that, gorgeous?"

"Put my God damn recliner back in my room."

Laughing, he pulled his fully soft penis out of me, kissed one of my breasts, and got out of bed. I felt...better than I had in a while.