All Comments on 'A Strange Few Weeks'

by FaireSansa

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'm into bdsm, but that's not what this is. Should have put it in noncon. Desperation is not consent or desire. The only true feelings she had were the desire to be safe and be cared for. Was he supposed to be breaking her down to release her from her past? Some how to help her? Don't see it. Not master/slave here just plain ole gonna end up dead in a ditch sex slave. One hell for another. Had there been real informed consent, if he had shown concern for her I would be fine with the action of the story. It misses for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I feel so sad for her

shyintxshyintxabout 11 years ago

Crying my eyes out for this poor girl. After all she had been through he lets men rape her again. I agree this is noncon not bd sm he is no master.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedabout 11 years ago

Hoping for more. From what I'm getting is this was to make her forge her past. I do agree this might do better in noncon but I liked this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Author, could you jump in and help us understand better what happened? I 'm the first commentor. I went back and tried to see it from Pheobecharmed's view, but I can't. The only way I see it helping her to forget her past is by overwhelming her memories with fresh trauma. Was that brief smile at her not fighting the anal supposed to show care for her and happiness that she was coming to like all this? I want to understand because I do like your style of writing. I'm just not getting the story.

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123about 11 years ago
i liked it

but this definitely belongs in non-con, not bdsm. the "reluctance" tag doesn't cover the full extent of her abuse.

i don't think the story needs any additional installations, but there are a few questions i was left with-- mostly having to do with his perspective. primarily: what was he thinking when he first saw her in the park?

FaireSansaFaireSansaabout 11 years agoAuthor
Author's Response to Comments...

Thank you all for your responses. i would like to address a few of them now but will say this, as i've said before on one of the Madelyn chapters: criticism that is Not constructive will not be allowed to remain. You are all entitled to your opinions, but i will ask that you attempt to share them in a rational manner. That said, on to my responses.

To those of you who have commented that this was categorized incorrectly: i mulled over that for a while before deciding to put it in BDSM. While some of you will argue that Allison's Master is no Master, please remember that not all consensual kink is the same, some is quite harsh and is still consensual. The categorization of this as a BDSM story is due to the fact that she DID consent. Her agreement on page 2 to be His was her consent. i did not go into the training phase of her stay. Perhaps i should have, but this was not about that, it was about the scared, torn, damaged girl she was when she came to Him, and the girl who could endure what He threw at her when time came for her to be tested. i realize i should have made it more clear that the torture she went through a few weeks after arriving was a test, but please understand this was originally written several years ago and i've only slightly edited and added to it recently.

To the one who wanted to understand this story but just couldn't: To be perfectly honest with you, i'm not certain i completely understand why i wrote it the way i did. It happened that way. i fully intended to write more, stating what happened after that night, but every time i sat down, i just couldn't do it. The story seemed to tell me it was complete as is. While i may go back at a later date and add more, i don't know that it would do anything to add to or really enhance this story. i can say this, though: it is somewhat of a story of transformation. Allison enters his home unable to enjoy the touch of another human being, whether it be in love or in pain, and by the end of the story, she is consensually enduring the most horrific torture she could imagine, and not only enduring it, but prevailing. She ends up feeling pleasure through all the pain.

Perhaps that was the point of this story. i don't know for certain and am not sure i will ever know why i wrote it, or why i wrote it as it is now. i just hope some can take some sort of enjoyment from it.

i wish you well.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedabout 11 years ago

what u said is pretty much exactly what I felt reading it I just have a hard time getting it out in words. Thanks for that dtailed description ur a great author I havnt read madyline yet but I just might after reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
author, thanks for response

It helps me better understand. You did such a great job of detailling her prior life then fast forwarded to this trial in great detail. By not giving more detail about his motives/thoughts, her training process and her inner process during the training, well for me anyway, it just didn't happen. That left me interpreting the story at face value. You mention her giving herself to him. I generally am suspious of, or discount that type of consent as consent. A tossed off 'yes' from a person under extreme mental/physical distress to a total life altering situation rarely triggers my suspension of disbelief button. It is your story. You know all those details you chose not to include. For you it is complete as is. Fair enough. For me looking in, I needed that part of the story. It does completely change things. Again, thank you for your story and response.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
That was really, really good!

I haven't, as yet, come across your Madelyn stories but I shall certainly keep my eyes peeled for them after reading this gem of a tale! Good luck with your dying hard drive and remember the old saying: There are two types of computer user: those who have suffered data loss and those who are about to!

Thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another chapter please

I enjoyed the story, but felt left hanging at the end, with more questions. Another chapter detailing what happened after all the tests would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What is this?

It's Stockholm syndrome, manipulation, coercion, torture. Notice in no where in this list did I say BDSM. Because it isn't BDSM. This is what you hear about in the news and the neighbors are shocked about what kind or man he really is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous