All Comments on 'A Strange Halloween Night'

by michie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
thongs125thongs125over 7 years ago
First love

That was a Great story and I thought that you did

A very good job of explaining everything to us.

I was seeing it happening as I was reading it.

It was not unbelievable at all. I could see it happening

For real.

Thanks for a great story.

badinbedbadinbedover 7 years ago
Made the implausible BELIEVABLE!

Great job! I agree that I could at least see the possibility of this actually happening in real life. But then... The long-term consequences would be far greater for her than for him, even if nobody ever finds out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Would love to see more of this story.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Yep, they get like that, don't they? Fuck, you hit the nail square and flush with the surface. One does not even have to have solicited some of the whiny little fucks for them to think you're doing them a grave injustice when their advances aren't reciprocated. They can get rather bitchy and nasty towards you and hold the grudge for quite some time. And they can also gang up and be nasty in a little entitled brotherhood clustered thingy, throwing remarks and trying to fabricate stories. This solution works in a community if you are single: just say that you are chaste/celibate, that you are working on some stuff that you've never dealt with. (If not single, ask hubby to play along and then you can say he is supporting you.) You have to of course be prepared that people will accept that you were raped and now have some disgusting VD, but now at least you'll never have to hear "I'll be quick" ever again. Unfortunately some may still feel affronted. That's too bad.

Well done on the realism. Well done on the writing. His character was an absolute blast! If this was an actual happening, judging by his character, he'd be back of course. You don't write like a untrained writer.

And scientists rock!

Shot for story!

Remember - when women make snide remarks about your clothing, you can relax, you're dressed just perfectly.

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesabout 5 years ago
Fantastic Tale

Fantastic story line and believable characters, superb subtle and slow build up.

How many young men would cum that quickly, everyone in that scenario.

Loved the snide remark about your clothes, sounds to me that came from the mouth

of a jealous bitch, who either didn't have the looks or nerve to dress like you did.

Only just got around to reading this story of your, I know it is quite old, but thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
But to her everlasting shame

He did not respect the agreement and on her fourth time in her bed, her family walked in on them and out of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A question

Where were moms like this when I was young?

Too bad the little puke couldn't accept the gift he was given without crossing boundaries. An ending like this is bound to give second thoughts to a woman who is kind enough to help out a young guy. Too bad!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous