A Strange Twist of Fate

Story Info
Alison finally accepts she is submissive and is sold.
5.2k words
3.93
71.4k
28
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By a strange twist of fate, I, a slim and attractive woman, had been widowed for some 10 years. I had not loved my older super rich husband as he was violent, abusive and controlling. I definitely considered every part of our life together was something appalling, something to be endured. I had come to believe that women like me who actually stayed in abusive marriages devoid of any positive human emotion were the weakest of our gender. However, I felt trapped by the love I had for my children and my inability to escape either physically or financially to somewhere, anywhere with them. Our sex life was perverse but I sometimes did enjoy his fetish of watching me being fucked by other women. I found these lesbian interludes a temporary escape from reality. I must confess I looked forward to them and they often took me to the heights of sexual arousal and sometimes induced uncontrollable orgasms. After his death, I soon realized I did not want any man. His murder resulted in me spending time reflecting on just who and what I was, or more precisely, what I had become. I soon realised I was a lesbian.

I was accustomed to being sexually active and had always enthusiastically fantasized about unadulterated lesbian relationships. Still, as they say, in the closet, I soon sought anonymous lesbians relationships usually dredged from the depths of the sleazy bars of the city. The majority of these encounters I found satisfying, but occasionally a woman would take me to the next level. Such women would dominate me, use me, and this usually culminated in me losing total control and I would experience the most incredible multiple orgasms, occasionally passing out from the combined effects of being abused and the added pleasure it induced. On one of my regular forages, I encountered a long time acquaintance with the same, if not a more perverse objective and she, Janis, took me to the depths of my sexual depravity. On our many scouting trips, we worked as a team, to hunt the lesbians who were incredibly submissive. I discovered that watching Janis dominate and humiliate other women and girls was my passport to orgasm, particularly if she forced them to suck my clit, abuse either or both of my holes or squirt over me while I sucked them to orgasm. Of course, we also had an exquisite private sex life, but right now Janis was about to leave for good and I am pissed off!

My freedom to visit my lesbian partner was limited as I was the mother of twin girls. Right now though, my daughters were out clubbing, taking advantage of their newly acquired adult status, so I decided to take advantage of their absence to see Janis just one more time. Dressing in my sexiest underwear, my thigh length stockings, which I invariable wore, and the highest heels that I could walk in, I went to visit Janis in our sex nest. My intention was to make one final attempt to re-ignite our sexual relationship, but all I found was Janis amid a myriad of wooden chests containing the sum total of her possessions. I stood in shock and stared at the scene, but my focus was drawn to several old cardboard boxes, marked with Alison, my name. They contained all our sex toys: dildos, restraints, a mask and, well you name it. To me they represented great times, but there they were, discarded like so much junk in some shitty cardboard boxes.

In this place of my sexual fulfilment, I argued and enticed but to no avail. Finally, in an attempt to make her realise what she was giving up I said, "Well, I guess I will just trawl the bars for as many lesbian subs I can manage to dominate at one session!" and then hastily added "and maybe a couple of pricks as well"

Janis infuriated me by just sitting there on one of the chests. Her legs crossed wearing her conservative business skirt and jacket, with a slight smile on her lips and a knowing look in her eye.

"Alison" she said calmly as she stood to face me "You will do nothing of the kind. One, you're a lesbian slut through and through, a prick could never make your juices flow like almost any girl can". She slapped my face.

"Two" she continued before I could interrupt "you're one the most submissive of all the twats that I have had the pleasure of dominating and fucking!" Slapping my face again even harder and adding in a confident voice "You are incapable of dominating anyone and I will sorely miss my favourite submissive slut, but I will always know where to find you".

Janis grabbed one of my breasts. Squeezing my tit hard and ignoring both my squeals and the tears welling in my eyes from the pain of her grip and the humiliation of her words, she added frostily "at my convenience of course slut ... oh and make sure you come crawling if I call".

"I am not a submissive slut Janis," I screamed "I'm a". Slap! A hard blow landed on the side of my face.

"Alison, on your knees!" she interrupted quietly while increasing the vice like grip on my tit.

Startled into silence I stared at her defiantly determined to prove her words incorrect.

"Now" she commanded coldly.

My determined resistance lasted only an instant longer and I sank to my knees as she lifted her skirt to reveal her vagina; the cunt I had so often sucked as it flowed with her juices.

"Make me cum with your tongue. Now" Janis ordered.

She knew that my being there was to do just that, Janis opened her legs ever so slightly and moved forward to stand over me. My tongue had barely made contact with her labia when she ordered me to stop. She moved away towards one of the chests and bent over it, her arse in the air.

"Slut, tongue my arse," Janis ordered.

However, as I moved to stand in order to follow her to the chest, she barked "No crawl like the ass licking lesbian slave you are".

I started to crawl toward her, feeling humiliated by the sexual partner I had had for many years. I had, of course, licked her cunt, her arse and fingered her rosebud many times before, but surely, I reasoned, I had always been in control of my own actions. I had always wanted to stick my tongue up her arse, in her cunt; I had wanted to taste her cum, her squirting juices. I was the one that had always desired it. It was I thought me taking advantage of her, not her, not Janis demanding it of me. However, this was different I was about to do as she commanded, want it or not. If I did not stand and refuse to do as I was ordered I would be truly dominated, a submissive lesbian, her lesbian submissive slut for now. I was confused both desiring what she offered and nauseated by the manner in which she was demanding it.

As if Janis knew my dilemma, she turned her head and spoke quietly but firmly, "Tongue my arse. Now! Lesbian slut".

My decision was made and for the first time in my life I consciously submitted completely to another's will. Conquered, I hurriedly crawled to perform my appointed task. Finally, I thought, I had to accept that I was a submissive; realizing that being dominated was what I desired and what I wanted.

As I came near to Janis, I reached up and tenderly spread her arse cheeks to reveal her anus. I buried my face between her cheeks and let my tongue flick around her anal rose, breathing in the pungent aroma and tasting the acrid remnants of her last shit residing just below the outer boundaries of her rectum. Janice moaned ever so slightly as my tongue attempted to force its way into her, but as I positioned my finger to penetrate her anus, she yelled, "Only your tongue, slut".

As commanded, I immediately resumed my licking and began pushing my tongue as hard as I could into her anal passage. I was confused and my tongue and face muscles were beginning to ache from the constant pushing. It seemed to take an eternity to relax her sphincter muscles but I finally penetrated the orifice, though my tongue, in agony with the effort, could penetrate no more than half the length of my finger. I thrust my tongue in and out of the now willing hole. Janice seemed to appreciate my attentions, moaning and yelling obscenities at me; her anal tongue fucking slave slut. Eventually when I thought my tongue could take no more, Janis gave a slight shudder, reaching behind her, grabbing my head and ramming my face hard into her arse while congratulating herself on owning a shit-licking bitch. Janis finally slackened her grip and as I relaxed, she grabbed my hair and hurled me to the floor. She stood up and looked down at me with a quizzical smile.

"Your mouth will have some of my shit in it, will it not?" Janis asked almost politely.

I shrugged.

"Open your mouth, let me see," she said.

Prostrate on the floor I opened my mouth to show my dominatrix. She did not seem to care but moved to stand over me; her high heels positioned either side of my head. She squatted down making sure her skirt was out of the way. I panicked, I was absolutely and utterly terrified, Janis was going to shit in my mouth!

"Please no, please no" I begged struggling to get up, "not that, anything but that."

Janis reached down and spread her labia and said sternly, "Your tongue has shit on it, if you think you're going service my cunt with shit in your mouth, think again. Now Alison, you arse lapping slut, keep your mouth open and drink this cleansing golden liquid." The stream of piss flowed hitting my forehead and cascading down over my eyes and nose. As suddenly as the flowing piss from her urethra had started, it stopped.

"Get your fucking mouth up to my cunt. If you waste anymore of my precious golden piss, you will be sorry, very sorry indeed," Janis said icily grabbing my breast and squeezing it harder than ever before.

As I yelped, the stream of piss started again and Janis grabbed my hair, forcing my mouth to her cunt, I opened my mouth to drink the golden fluid, but led on my back much of it spilled as I gagged and choked trying to drink the continuous stream. My face and hair became saturated and I started to cry hysterically realising there would be no release from my utter subservience to every perversion Janis could conjure. I thought I had made the ultimate sexual sacrifice; I was dominated, humiliated, in short her slave, she could do whatever she pleased. As she finished pissing, I obediently licked her clean and then Janis slowly stood and walked away laughing at her conquest lying huddled in a pool of her urine.

Too humiliated to move I heard rather than saw Janis moving around the room opening a variety of containers and the placing of several items on a nearby chest. After a few minutes, her high heels reappeared in front of my face, rolling my face upward with her stiletto heel I saw Janis sipping what I assumed was bourbon and holding a red leather mask, I knew very well. We had often used the mask to great effect on more inexperienced girls that had promised much, but who had attempted to escape before the climax of our evening.

Janis threw me the mask and with an unmistakeable threat in her voice, said simply "Put it on. You know how it works".

I looked at the mask refusing to pick it up; Janis bent down and rammed it over my head, and pulled it down. The front of the mask was a grotesque replica of a human face, which came down to the upper lip, blinding the wearer but with well-placed holes over the nostrils to allow the wearer to breathe in or not. The mask also covered the back of the head to the neck, with a small hole at the crown to allow hair to stick out as if it were a plume on a one of those circus horses. To complete the mask, a sturdy chinstrap could be locked in a position rendering the mask permanent. As she placed the mask over my face and head, my surroundings disappeared and my world fell strangely quiet. Hands grabbed the sides of the mask and forced what felt like earplugs into my ears, then roughly grabbed handfuls of my hair and painfully heaved the hair through the top of the mask. Finally the hands took hold of the chinstrap secured it firmly, the final vibration of a closing padlock signalling my confinement in an invisible and silent world.

Dragging me to my feet by the plume of my hair, she ripped my dress apart wrenching me violently forward. I fell heavily to the floor I lay there as the final remnants of my dress were ripped from me, revealing what I thought was my tormentor's favourite underwear and hoping beyond hope she was gazing tenderly on her once favourite sex partner. My head was again yanked backward as I was dragged to my feet; I was spun around and thrown over a wooden chest. In an instant my wrists and ankles were secured by spreader bars and something like a padded bar place under my hips and quickly lifted forcing me on to tiptoe with my head resting on the chest some twelve inches lower than my arse. Visualizing this obscene position, I tried to lift my head only to find that rings attached to the mask were now securing my head to the wooden chest.

In my silent world, terror began to invade my mind, questions race through my head and I felt fear, a terrible fear, betrayed I thought by my sex partner. In growing fear minutes passed before a tender hand stroked my back, then my arse, moving inexorably towards my cunt. I was surprised to feel how wet I was and disappointed that the anticipated penetration by this tender hand did not come. However, something was wrong; the exploring hands were too small to belong to Janis and were now engaged at the back of my neck. Suddenly my silent world exploded in a cacophony of sound and a voice I knew.

"Well lover" the voice of Janis began. "Oh by the way this is a recording. Anyway, to cut a very long story short, my slave, I have sold you to the highest bidder. I have provided as much information to your new owners, plural, as they will need and have advised them in the use and abuse of you. By the time, you hear this I will have left and the hands you feel are those of your new owners. Oh, I must warn you, whereas I enjoyed you as an eager submissive, using a rewards to ensnare, your new owners are somewhat more physically demanding, even, shall we say, brutal. They prefer the stick approach. They particularly enjoy inflicting pain and assure me that you have a particular relevance to them and that they desire only a life time of subservience and revenge on you and through you to your pig of a husband, may the devil have taken his soul. Goodbye my fucking lesbian submissive slut. I do hope you enjoy the pain and the pleasure your new owners will surely bring. Be good now."

In the space of a heartbeat, my brain had concluded that Brian, my husband, had screwed my new tormentors. But how? He had been power hungry, capable of any type of physical or mental cruelty. In business he ran a manufacturing sweat shop, he bought firms to obliterate them, what did he care for the thousands left injured, penniless or jobless. What had I done but live off the profits of such misery. Fear welled in my breast and I began an irrational dialogue of apologises, recriminations and promises to right whatever wrong Brian had ruthlessly perpetrated. My verbal outpouring however was abruptly silenced as the scream of my agony filled my throat. A savage blow from a thin rod had smashed onto my arse cheek. I felt I had been ripped open but I had no time to recover before a second blow from the opposite side smashed pitilessly into my other cheek. Alternating blows continued relentlessly, my flesh was torn open, I was on fire, the pain just too much to endure and mercifully, I passed into oblivion.

As I recovered consciousness, my first sensation was that my arse was on fire from the beating. I also soon realised that I now lay on my back with my legs, still spread but tethered high above me. The spreader attached to my wrists had been forced behind my knees, I had been obscenely and total immobilised. To my horror, my anus and cunt were angled skyward, vulnerable to the rods that my tormentors had savagely used on my arse. The tears, which had flowed from the Janis's first words, now threatened to reach flood proportions under the mask. I was catatonic with fear but the hands that stroked my breast were gentle!

Suddenly an unemotional sounding male voice invaded my world, "I think she's awake".

"Good. We can enjoy our main course," replied a female voice exhibiting a similar lack of emotion. This alarmed me, how could they be so matter of fact, were they not turned on? Not sexually excited, sexually motivated!

After a short pause in which I guessed she had checked my consciousness, the female continued "I'll take her head. You take the arse."

In the deep recesses of my mind the voices were recognised, but how could I even be hearing them, the mask was still in place. It must be another recording but the timing would be all wrong, how could they know, they must have connected microphones so I could be terrorised by hearing their plans, their darkest desires or the swish of a whip the moment before impact.

Almost at once, the hands on my tit squeezed and twisted my nipple and as I opened my mouth to scream the base of a massive dildo was jammed into my throat and secured behind my head.

"There now, not too hard, was it," the monotone female voice said. "I am going to mount it and you're going to fuck me. I will let my juices flow down your chin, easier for you to breathe in the smell of my shit. Oh, and I can also watch you as you have the shit fucked out of you". I felt her weight lower on to me and as I struggled, she reached down and closed my nostrils. Unable to breathe, I accepted my fate. As I lay unseeing and unable to hear, a hand circled my anus, before plunging a tube deep into my rectum. Although I was no anal virgin, I winced at this vicious penetration. Suddenly I felt the tube issue great quantities of a thick fluid and then felt it being withdrawn. Lubrication, I was surprised. The hand resumed its playful meanderings around my anal bud then a finger pushed roughly into my rectum, easily overpowering the efforts of my sphincter to protect the inner passage.

As the finger rotated and moved in and out of my rectum, the female sitting on the dildo I held in my mouth began to move up and down. My cunt betrayed my increasing enjoyment of the actions of my new master and mistress. The finger moved out of my arse but it violently returned bigger than before and the male voice said "Two." The female laughed and said, "Only three more and you will be able to fist her properly". Again, the fingers were withdrawn and as I waited for the next anal penetration, he said "Three going in. Oh to hell with this'. My rectum screamed in pain stretched like never before and the male voice said "Ok Fisting now". The female laughed and increased the rate at which she was moving up and down the dildo, just as the fist began to pump backwards and forwards in my anal canal. The pain was excruciating, I felt I would lose control of my bowels, but slowly the pain was replaced by pleasure and I knew I would eventually cum and cum big. Both my tormentors were pumping in unison and getting faster. My orgasm was building and my legs started to quiver with pleasure.

"Stop" the still unemotional voice of the female demanded. Her male companion stopped in mid stroke. I was so very close to orgasm and I fought to get one more stroke from his fist. I twisted this way, then the other, I shook my legs and tried to stretch toward the fist to gain my sexual release, but my orgasm was ebbing away. The female at my head was rapidly pounding up and down on the dildo and said, "Go". The fisting started again and my orgasm came flooding back. Just as I thought nothing could stop my climax, the female voice said, "Stop". I was desperate, I flung my arse up and down, side to side but as my orgasm began to melt away again, I realised they were determined to keep me on the edge for as long as they needed. The female wanted to climax, but she was not ready. As she came down on the dildo, I thrust my head upward as far as I could to smash the dildo in to her.

12