A Strange Twist of Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that's a good slut! Do it, do it you lesbian slut". I continue to ram the dildo upward at each stoke and soon my reward came as my anal fisting started once again. It took only seconds before we both exploded in tremendous orgasms, both squirting vaginal fluid over the objects of our sexual release. She slowly lifted herself off the dildo and fell forward along my body. Her tongue flashed out and briefly licked my clit. The hand of our male companion slowly, even tenderly slid his fist out of my rectum, leaving an immense ache in the muscles and walls of my anal canal. Seconds later hands grasped the dildo and pulled the base from my mouth. I lay back exhausted, panting but able to gulp the air I needed, barely aware of my dominators.

The male spoke first, "I think she enjoyed it". Both of my tormentors laughed and even I had to smile inwardly at the comment.

"Well she is going to get plenty more painful and pleasurable moments" the woman said heaving herself up on one elbow, painfully placed on my pelvic arch.

His reply shocked me, "Why don't I whip the arse of this slut's brat, Cathy, I'm sure the pain would send her into oblivion like her mother. That is, while I got her ready for an arse, cunt and mouth fucking."

"Yes, and I could do the same to the other bitch, Jane, lets get started, no time like the present." She answered as she climbed off me.

"No" I yelled, "Not my daughters, leave then, do anything you like to me but leave them alone! Or I will..."

In unison, they laughed and said confidently "You cannot threaten us and you can't stop us using both of them however we want..."

Hysterical I yelled "The hell I can't! That's what their father wanted to do and I killed him!"

In that instant an impenetrable silence fell on the scene, but more, the air seemed to solidify in the space between us, I had crossed an invisible frontier and I knew it, and they knew it. In pain, yes, used and abused yes, yet a rage was building in me driven by the most powerful of all female instincts, the primordial instinct of a mother to protect her offspring! I attacked my restrains with unprecedented ferocity, sending a shock wave around the room. The spreader behind my knees holding my wrists cracked and splintered, my hands were free but two bodies landed on me pinning me down. With a stupendous effort, I physically lifted and threw the woman behind me; I heard her microphone slam against the wall. Blindly I lunged towards were I thought the man was but he had gone, then I felt was a hand holding a rag close across my nose and mouth and the unmistakable smell of ether. I continued to thrash my arms around in the hope of hitting my target but I was losing consciousness and I slowly sank into oblivion for the second time that night.

When I came to, I was alone; I lay on the floor in the dried urine from hours before. My kids, I thought and staggered to my feet. I saw a note on the chest alongside a tape deck. Ignoring it and my lack of attire, I rushed to the door, but it would not open and I sought tools, anything to smash down the door. Although I tried everything, I could not find anything that heavy enough to be effective. Defeated I reluctantly I returned to the paper and tape deck. The note, the words of which had been cut from a newspaper, read, "Play message".

I pressed play and the unemotional voice of the woman spoke. "Conditions of service. The main points are one you will do exactly what we ask. Two, you will submit to any activity we plan. Three, you will tell no one of this arrangement. Now we promise we will only involve your daughters in any or all activities with their express approval and your full knowledge. After acceptance, any major breach of these conditions and you will be handed over to the authorities. We need your decision by 12 noon today. Now today's instructions are one, have a fucking shower, you really stink. Two get dressed; the clothes we have selected are in a pile in the corner. Three, insert Fred and George. "

I turned slowly towards the bathroom, taking off the remnants of my underwear. In a haze, I entered the shower and turned on the water. My arse and wrists exploded in pain. I look down at my wrists, the skin was torn and bleeding from my attempt to escape and my arse was red, purple, blue and black from my beating. I sank into a corner of the shower the water cascading over me and I cried.

There, I made my second reckless decision of the night. Ultimately, with sufficient provocation even the most insignificant creature will go to war regardless of the consequences, and that is what I intended to do! I then showered and dressed quickly. I looked at myself in a mirror and decided that all the clothes left for me were "A Fraction": a fraction too tight, too short, too low cut, too uplifting and the shoes were definitely too high. I also decided that Fred and George, pet names for remote controlled vibrating anal and vaginal dildos custom made to inflict pain as well as pleasure were not on my agenda, particularly as I did not know where the remote control was, although I had a shrewd idea who had it.

The worm has turned I thought and strode unsteadily to the door.

"It will not open" the unemotional male voice rang out. He continued, "You are disobedient and we are displeased. You have failed to lock your feet into the shoes provided and you are not wearing your Fred and George underwear. Although I appreciate the problems, mainly that Fred and George do not allow you to relieve your bowels; I can assure you with high degree of certainty that if a shit becomes essential before noon you will have one hell of a mess to clean up. Unless you correct all your misdemeanours you will be unable to leave."

I had to leave; it was essential I had to reach my daughters, so I squatted down and locked the ankle straps of the stilettos and then strode defiantly over to where the dildos lay, I lubricated them, lifted my skirt and, with some difficulty and pain owing to their size, inserted them. I had never before worn Fred and George but I had seen the effects of the pain and pleasure they were capable of inflicting. I made sure that whatever camera was focused on me got a clear uninterrupted view of my double penetration and then returned to the door, it opened easily. I reached the street outside with some difficult due to the combined effects of the stilettos and Fred and George. To my surprise, a cab was waiting and it took me straight home although the journey, seated in the back of the cab was both embarrassing and very painful.

On my arrival home I stumbled inside to find my daughters sitting quietly having coffee at the dining table, their laptops open beside them. They had obviously been up quite some time, both were showered and wearing their thick oversized dressing gowns. I flung my arms around my two daughters, hugging and kissing them, displaying a motherly affection I realised I had not shown in some time.

Eventually I moved to stand at the end of the table and took a deep breath. "I have something serious to tell you and I don't want you to interrupt me. I know you will have many questions, but please wait until I have finished. I have no choice but to ..."

"Mum! Why don't you sit down?" Jane interrupted.

"No Jane, please this very serious, don't interrupt" I replied and starting again, "Where was I, yes I will have to go to jail ..."

Cathy jumped up from the table asking "Coffee anyone?"

Jane said, "Yes, coffee and mum why don't you sit?"

My temper rising I said irritably, "Because I fell and hurt myself".

Jane looked quizzically at me and said, "Nothing to do with Fred and George then." Shock and realisation exploded in my brain as my anus exploded in pain and I collapsed to the floor. As I looked up at Jane and Cathy, they let their robes fall revealing exquisite dominatrix outfits. They were transforming into two gorgeous dominatrix before my eyes.

Cathy looked down waving the remote control and asked, "Get the picture? You really can remain anonymous with computer generated voices, great aren't they, you really are a fucking cum slut."

Jane stepped forward and in more gentle tone said, "We already know everything you have to say, mum. I take it you accept our promise not to harm your, eh, 'daughters'?"

I nodded imperceptibly.

"Good, now do you accept our conditions?"

Still in pain but with a slight relief I nodded and quietly uttered the word "Yes".

"Yes what? Slut!" Cathy screamed.

I answered, "Yes, Mistress Cathy."

12