A Stranger Among Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I guess the only thing left to do if decide when and where." I said.

He looked at me for a second, then said, "How about right now. I noticed a nice Best Western motel right down the road. If you can take off from work, why not now?"

That caught me off guard. I figured maybe wait a day or two. However, if we wait, someone might back out, so, why the hell not.

I had my little video camera in my purse. It was charged. I was as ready as I would ever be.

"All right Brad, let's do it. No time like the present, but here is what I want you to do. I will follow behind you. You go in and get a room while I remain in my car in the parking lot. Get two keys, then bring one to me. You go in first. I will wait a few minutes then go in. It probably doesn't matter, but I don't want us going in together."

So that is what we did. I have to say I was very nervous, yet very excited as I rode the elevator up to the third floor. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I was about to have sex with man who was a perfect stranger, who was not my husband. Hell, I was about to have sex with only the second man in my life. I had no idea what to expect except what I saw in those videos.

I nervously slid the room key card in the slot. The green light appeared, so I opened the door. It was a nice enough room, but not very big. Brad was just standing by the bed watching me as I walked in. I set the key on the dresser, and walked towards Brad.

I stopped in front of him, and at first looked down. I looked up to see him smiling at me. His smile sort of put me at ease. He put his hands on my shoulder and kissed me. It was a nice, soft, gentle kiss. It made me tingle with excitement about what was to come. He did this a couple of times.

Then he put his arms around me and pulled me closer. This time he opened his mouth as he kissed me. We kissed for a little bit like that. He was a damn good kisser.

He moved his hands down and cupped my ass. He pulled my crotch into his. Another open mouth kiss, but this time our tongues touched. He pulled my tongue in his mouth. Then his went in my mouth. Our tongues danced around as we made out. His hands kept pulling me against his bulging mid section. I could feel his cock getting bigger, and pressing against my crotch. I felt myself getting dripping wet.

He stopped kissing and stepped back. My knees went weak as he began to unbutton my blouse. He slowly worked on each button until my blouse opened up exposing my bra. He slipped of my blouse, then turned me around to unfasten my bra. Taking that off, he turned me back around. He used fingertips to feel my breast. Then he used two finger to stimulate both nipples. They were as hard as a rock.

The next thing I know he is sucking my breast, getting as much of each in his mouth as possible. My eyes were closed as I enjoyed this stimulating sensation. Yes, Glyn does this, but this felt different. Not better, but different.

We continued the kissing and fondling. I had no idea how much time had passed, but I knew I was looking forward to the next couple of hours.

His next move was to step back, unzip my skirt, and let it fall to the floor. I stepped out of my skirt and shoes. I was now down to just my panties. He motioned for me to sit on the edge of the bed. At that point he took off his shirt. He was wearing a polo that he pulled over his head. He was very muscular. A big chest with bulging biceps. He definitely was a weightlifter.

He inched closer to me to the point where my face was looking right at his crotch. I then buckled his pants and let them drop. He was wearing boxers, which looked like he was wearing a tent. His cock was sticking straight out inside his boxers. I lowered his boxers and out flopped this 8 1/2 beautiful cock. It stood out straight. No curves, or banana dick, and he was circumcised. I wanted that thing inside me.

But, first things first, I gave him one of my famous blow jobs. At first I used my hand around his shaft, and his tip in my mouth. Then I took my hand away and took in as much of him as I could. I stopped before I hit my gag reflex. I work his shaft and tip with my tongue. He was moaning with pleasure which turned me on.

This went on for a little bit without him even getting close. He had remarkable control. He finally stopped me, then had me lay on my back, on the bed. He took off my panties, and tossed them aside. He spread my legs, got on his knees, and crawled in between. The next thing I know his tongue is working my pussy, and his face is buried in my crotch.

He damn sure knew what he was doing. It felt so good. By this time I had forgotten about Glyn, or that I was even married. I was in another world. Unlike Brad, I didn't have very good control. I was screaming from an orgasm in no time. Not only that, he continued in such a way that my orgasm seem to go on forever.

His face was so wet from my pussy juice that he had to wipe it on the bed spread. He then pushed my farther back on the bed and crawled up beside me. We made out, rolled around, and his finger eventually made it back down to my wet pussy. At this point I let him know I wanted that big cock inside me.

I guess it had been his experience with that big of a cock that you enter nice and slow so that the woman can gradually take it all in. That is what he did with me. To say he filled me up was an understatement. He took his time until he was buried all the way inside me. At first it was a little uncomfortable, but then it started to feel good. It started to feel real good. I could feel his cock pushing against my g-spot. I started to get in a rhythm. I wrapped my legs around his back which loosened me up more for him. In no time I reached orgasm, but Brad kept going.

I know I was making noises. I know I was even yelling. I wasn't sure what, but I guess I would see it all on the video. Brad had told me he could last a long time, and he decided to switch positions. After several minutes of missionary, he had me get on top cowgirl style. I was ridding his cock for all I was worth. I leaned over so he could suck my breast while I bounced up and down on his cock.

After several minutes of this I felt another one coming. From my voice, and my expressions, Brad could tell this was going to be an earth mover, so he decided to come with me. As I tensed up from the orgasm, I felt him do the same. Then I felt his pulsating cock spew his stuff inside me. I continued to bounce up and down until I could feel his cock start to soften. I collapsed next to him. We were both sweating, and breathing hard. Round one was over. Brad told me to give him about 15 minutes, and round two would begin.

We talked about what we had just done, both agreeing is was pretty rewarding. After 15 minutes he started to stir in my hand. I took him in my mouth again and sucked him up. Once hard he flipped me over on my knees, and entered my pussy from behind. My pussy was pretty loose now so it was no holes barred. He slammed me from behind. I could hear his thighs slapping against my ass cheeks. He fucked me hard, and fast.

I took us both several minutes to reach orgasm, but when we did we both yelled with pleasure. I sure hope no one was in the rooms next to us. If so they got an ear full. We both fell asleep after this one.

I woke up about an hour later laying on his stomach. His cock was right in front of me. We were eye to eye. I took his cock in my mouth which woke him up. He got hard pretty quick. I sucked, and he fucked my mouth. I continued until he came in my mouth. I had never done that before.

I swallowed every drop, which fortunately wasn't as much since he had already spewed twice in me. It tasted salty. I didn't know that. Glyn never pressed me to do it. I'm not sure why I did it with Brad, but I wanted to.

I looked a the clock and noticed it was 3:30. I had to get home. Glyn would be home at 6:00. I wanted to get home and get cleaned up completely. I decided I would not show Glyn the video tonight as I had planned. For one thing, I was going to be sore as hell down there, plus a little stretched out. I would wait a couple of days, which would be Saturday, and we would have a special evening.

Brad wanted us to get together again, but I told him no. I'm sticking with my plan. This was the only time I would do something like this, unless Glyn liked it, and wanted me to do more. Either way, it would need to be somebody different. I didn't want to have a full fledge affair, or go falling in love.

I drove home thinking about what had just happened. Did I do something bad?

I want Glyn to share this with me. I want him to get turned on like I did. If he did, our sex life would go up several notches. I couldn't wait to see the video. Bet it's good.

I got home around 4:15. I took a long hot shower and cleaned myself up real good. I put my panties and clothes in the washer and washed them. I had time before starting dinner, so I decided to watch the video.

After watching it all the way through I began to wonder if this was such a good idea. I could tell from the video that I had just been fucked, and I mean fucked, not made love to, beyond what Glyn had ever done.

I decided to do some editing. I definitely deleted the last part where I sucked him off. I had never done that for a Glyn, so I know that would look bad to him. After some editing, I watched it again, then several more times. My physical satisfaction was quite evident with the looks of pleasure on my face, and my vocal support of everything Brad did. That big cock of his definitely made a difference in what I felt physically.

However, there was something missing. Something only a Glyn can give me. Glyn gives me the love, and the emotional connection. The orgasms and pleasure I get from that is more than the physical pleasure Brad gave me. I realized that it is truly Glyn who satisfies me, and I don't need anything else.

Yes, Brad was an amazing lover, and his wife is lucky. Not only does she get his physical satisfaction, she gets his love and emotional connection. I decided it would be a mistake to show Glyn the video. I could see where he would not understand why I did it. No, it was best just to forget this whole encounter, and focus on making my husband happy.

I'm not sure if I will ever forget what happened today, but it is Glyn just the way he is that I want. Did I feel guilty? Yes, I did, a little, but I did it to make Glyn and I happier with our sex life. It wasn't an affair. It was an experiment to see if this would help Glyn and I, and the experiment failed. Case closed.

I closed up my laptop and headed down to the kitchen to make supper. I made a mental note to delete the video from my laptop, however, I did want to watch it a couple more times.

I fixed a nice supper, and Glyn and I had a nice relaxing evening. I'm glad he didn't get amorous because my pussy was way too sore for anything tonight. As we got ready for bed I told him how much I loved him and suggested we have a date night Saturday night. My pussy should recover by then.

He liked the idea. We would go out to dinner, then dancing, and finally back home where we would make love until we tired out. Sounded like a plan to me.

Glyn spent Saturday morning working on the yard. I got a call from a friend of mine to have lunch, and do some shopping. I decided I would buy a new sexy dress for our date night. Glyn told me to go ahead, that he was going to finish the yard then work on a couple of things from a case he had been involved with for the past two weeks.

As I was browsing in one of the women's clothing stores at the mall, a thought suddenly hit me, followed by fear. I remembered I had not deleted the video. Now Glyn rarely looks at my lap top, but it was still there. In fact, I don't think I closed the video. If he were to open my lap top he might see it sitting there on the desk top.

I suddenly realized I better get home. At this point I did not want him to see it. Why didn't I delete it?

I drove home in a semi panic. I had a bad feeling something was wrong. You know how you can just sense when things are not right.

I ran into the house, but didn't see Glyn. I checked the back yard and garage. I finally found Glyn upstairs sitting on our bed. My lap top was sitting in front of him. I could hear my screams from the video as he watched. There were tears streaming down his cheeks. My world just ended.

I went to stop the video but Glyn grabbed my hand and said, "NO."

He watched it until the end. I am so glad I deleted that last blow job. That would have killed him.

He just looked at me with pleading eyes, tears running down his cheeks.

"Why Lisa, why? I thought you had forgotten about this fantasy of yours. Did you honestly think I could get turned on by this?"

"I'm so sorry Glyn. When I sat down and watched this video I realized how stupid this whole idea had been. I honestly thought something like this would be a good thing for our marriage, and sex life. I believed all those stories I read about wives who claimed that having their husband watch them have sex with another man improved their marriage and made their sex much better."

"I told you how I felt when you approached me on this. I also told you I would never forbid you to do anything. I guess I gave you a green light, but I never in my life thought you would do something like this. I certainly never thought you would go behind my back. Were you planning on showing me this video?"

"Yes, until I watched it. I knew you wouldn't agree to be there with me, but I thought once I showed you that it might really turn you on. I had visions of you fucking me while we ran the video. I was completely wrong about the whole thing. After watching the video, I decided to just let a sleeping dog lie. You didn't need to see it, and I will never do anything, or suggest anything like this again."

"It's not that easy Lisa. Look at you in this video. Listen to yourself. Look at him. He is younger and better looking than me. His cock is significantly bigger than mine. He obviously gave you great pleasure with it. Same thing with his oral skills."

"It was just physical sex Glyn. Physically, he did please me. That was obvious. Also remember my original plan was for us to do this together. I know it sounds crazy now but I truly wanted this to take us to new heights sexually. It seemed to work in the videos."

"Yes I can tell it worked for you. Was this the only time, or do you have more videos?"

"I swear to you Glyn this was the only time, and it is the last time. As I said, it was nothing more than physical sex. There was no love, no tender feeling or connection, and certainly no emotional ties between us. I deeply regret that I ever considered this. It was a stupid mistake."

"Yes, it was Lisa, and one that I can't get past. That video is going to play over and over in my head. Don't you see that now you have experienced a big cock like that, I will be nothing but a huge sexual disappointment. I can't compete with him. You have destroyed my confidence as a man, and your lover. How could you possibly want to go to bed with me now?"

"No Glyn, it's not like that. I don't want that big cock, I want you."

"Yea, old Glyn with his average little cock."

"Oh honey, I didn't mean it like that. I want the love you give me. I want the love you make to me. I wouldn't trade ten guys like that for just one of you. You are the only man that rocks my world."

"Sorry Lisa. I know what I saw and heard on that video."

"I can't stay here right now Lisa. I have to get away. Give me a few days. Don't try to call, or contact me. Just give me some space. Maybe I can work through this."

I agreed, and he left. Two days later I got a call from JR. He knew the whole story. He was mad but realized my intention were good, just misguided. He told me Glyn had been staying in a motel, and was ok.

He didn't know when Glyn might contact me.

That night I tried to call Glyn's cell, but I got a message his number had been disconnected. I was starting to get scared.

The next afternoon I was served divorce papers, which also contained a letter. He basically apologized for not giving me the kind of sexual satisfaction I deserved. He gave me the house, and split everything 50/50, including our support of JR. The only communication I had was through his lawyer. He never called. We got divorced.

3 1/2 Years Later

JR was graduating from Duke next week and I was making plans to go. JR informed me that a Glyn was also coming. I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but I really wanted to see him. I missed him still.

I had dated a few guys, nothing really serious. I even fucked one of them. It was very unsatisfying sex. I faked it so he would hurry up and finish. I felt nothing. I never went out with him again.

I booked a room at the JB Duke hotel. I would arrive Friday about 4:00. I was so proud of JR. He graduated at the top of his class, and had been accepted into Vanderbilt School of a medicine. I know Glyn was proud also.

The Thursday night before leaving for Raleigh/Durham, my cell phone rings. It was a number I was not familiar with. I usually don't answer those, but something told me I should.

It was Glyn. I couldn't believe it. My heart was racing. We made some small talk catching up, then he said he thought it would be a good idea if the two of us sat together at the graduation, then all three of us go out to eat after the ceremony. I quickly agreed. Then he said something I was not expecting.

"I was also wondering if maybe we could get together Friday night, just the two of us, and have dinner. Unless of course you have a significant other coming with you?"

"Yes, Glyn, I would like that. There is no significant other, and hasn't been since you left. I arrive Friday at 4:00 at the JB Duke hotel."

"What a coincidence, that is where I'm staying. I will get there around 5:00. Let me get settled in, then I will call you."

"Sounds great."

"lisa?"

"Yes, Glyn?"

"I have really missed you. I have some things I want to say to you."

I choked up. My eyes began to water as I said, "I have missed you Glyn. I have things to say also."

I hung up crying, but feeling like there was hope in my life. I knew it was a long shot, but just maybe I could win him back.

I met up with Glyn in the lobby around 6:00. I had not seen him in three and a half years. Damn he looked good. He had grown his hair out. It was almost down to the bottom of his neck. It had turned kind of a silver grayish color. He had a short, neatly trimmed beard. It too was silver and grey. He looked so handsome and distinguished. He looked a lot like Jeff Bridges.

We said hello, then he gave me a hug. It wasn't a quick one. He hugged me tight and held it a few seconds. I didn't want it to end.

We went to an Italian restaurant at JR 's suggestion. It was a pretty romantic setting. Soft lights, music, and smelled damn good. I think JR had something in mind here.

Glyn told me he had gone to counseling after our divorce. His therapist really helped him come to grips with everything. He said he had long ago forgiven me, and was even able to see that deep down, my intentions were good, but my methods were bad.

I told him that I didn't go to therapy, but realized I made a huge mistake, and ignored his feelings concerning my proposal that he watch me with another man. What was worse was the fact that I went behind his back and did it anyway.

"I had plans to show you the video Glyn thinking you would be excited about it. After watching the video, I realized I couldn't have been more wrong. I was actually so ashamed as I watched it. You're right, I could not believe that was me. The noises I made, the look on my face, I could see where this would upset you. If it had been you with another woman I would have reacted the same as you. All I can say is that I am so very sorry, and that it was the worst mistake of my life."