A Stranger Among Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree Lisa. It was a deal breaker. Our marriage and sex life was great up to that point as far as I was concerned. You almost destroyed me. Watching that video almost destroyed me. I had to leave, and I knew I had to divorce you. Part of it was because you cheated behind my back, but part was because I felt I could never compete with that guy. I just knew that every time we made love you would think of him."

"You were wrong Glyn, but I don't blame you for divorcing me. It was all my fault, but I assure you I would take you any day as my lover over him. I destroyed that video right after you left. I have never had one thought of him since. I thought of you everyday, and every night. I still do."

"I was depressed for a long time until I started my counseling. I had a great therapist who brought me back from the depths of despair, which is why I wanted to sit and talk this weekend. I can finally do that with you."

So we talked, drank some wine, and really enjoyed each other's company. I went to bed that night thinking there just might be some hope of getting him back. I prayed for a miracle.

We went to the graduation ceremony the next day and sat holding hands as JR got his diploma. We were so proud of our boy. That evening we went to this fancy steakhouse with JR. It felt like we were a family again.

After we finished our meal JR told us that he was meeting some friends to celebrate. The next conversation was a little awkward, but I'm glad JR said it.

"Mom, Dad, I have to say something. Can't you two see that you are still madly in love with each other. My suggestion to you is to go back to your hotel, have a few drinks, maybe dance a little, then Dad you need to take Mom to your bed and boink her silly."

"JR! That is not something a son says to his Mom and Dad."

"Sorry Dad, but it needed to be said. There is an elephant in the room, and you two need to wake up and smell the bacon."

With that JR left, leaving sort of an awkward moment With Glyn and I.

Glyn said, "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt if he went back to the hotel and had a drink. I hear they have a really good jazz band tonight. What do you think Lisa?"

"Yes, I think that is a good idea Glyn."

We went back to the hotel, shared a bottle of wine, and had a few dances. Most were slow, and we held each other pretty tight. After a couple of hours Glyn suggested he walk me to my room. We got to my room where I stopped and turned to face him. I figured it was his move now.

"Lisa? What do you think about what JR said?"

"What do you mean Glyn?"

"You know that we need to sleep together tonight?"

We starred at each other for a second, then embraced in a deep kiss, our hands all over each other. Glyn's hand went up my dress, down my panties, and his fingers deep in my wet pussy. We continued to kiss while I fumbled around with the card key. Finally got the door open as we made our way to the bed. We continued to kiss as we pulled each other's clothes off.

Now you may think that it was awkward, and strange, but it wasn't. It may have been the most passionate sex we have ever had. We kissed, we sucked, and we fucked like never before. Glyn pounded my pussy in every position possible. I had so many orgasms I lost count. After we would finish, we would rest a little, I would suck him up, and we would go again. We went at for what seemed like hours. It was the most amazing night of sex I have ever had. He made Brad look like a schoolboy.

We woke up the next morning and had sex in the shower. Then we got dressed and met JR for breakfast. He was waiting in the lobby as we exited the elevator. He immediately got this evil grin on his face.

"Well, well, well. I listened to the news this morning. I didn't hear anything about any earthquakes near by, but obviously the earth moved for you two."

We both turned red. It had been the perfect night, but I wondered what happens next. I guess that was up to Glyn. After breakfast we retreated to our rooms to pack. We said goodbye to JR, and headed to the airport. We were both on the same flight, but different seats. Glyn was a few seats in front of me. He turned and smiled as we took our seats.

People continued to board, but the seat next to me was empty. I was hoping no one would sit there, and Glyn could sit with me. However, this guy in a business suit came on at the last minute and stopped looking at the row and seat number. He pointed that the empty seat was his. I had to get out so he could get to the middle seat. I had the aisle seat. As I stood up we came face to face, and it was Brad.

He looked at me, then took his seat. I don't think Glyn noticed who it was. I had no doubt. After he sat down he looked at me again.

"Don't I know you from somewhere? Sabrina, is that you?"

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid you are mistaken. My name is not Sabrina, and we have never met."

He stared at me, then said, "Yes, I guess you're right. My mistake."

"Lisa?"

I jumped when Glyn called my name.

"The lady sitting next to me agreed to switch seats with you if you want to."

"Oh yes, that would be great. How nice of her."

As I stood up to get my carry on, Glyn looked over at Brad. Brad did not look him in the eye, but I could tell Glyn knew. Glyn turned and walked back to his seat. As I left I looked back at Brad, who winked at me.

The lady who took my place a beautiful blond. She and Brad immediately struck up a conversation. Although she had on a wedding ring, all I could think of was, another one bites the dust.

Glyn never said a word about it, and we had a nice flight home. I slept with my head on his shoulder. After arriving in Austin and getting our bags, I noticed Brad walking out with the good looking woman. She was about to have a very good time.

As we parted Glyn asked me for a date the next weekend. He never said a word about Brad being on the plane. In fact he never mentioned anything about Brad ever again.

He made it clear that we would take everything one day at a time.

Glyn and I dated for about three months, then I moved into his condo with him. We sold the house and split the profits. We had become closer than ever. We basically started all over. The sex was outstanding. At times I thought I truly was dating a man I had just met.

I have not totally forgotten that afternoon with Brad, but it doesn't matter. I love Glyn with all my heart, and whether we marry or not, I think I will be spending the rest of my life with him.

Epilogue:

It's been over a year now since JR graduated. He is doing well in med school. Glyn still has not asked me to marry him, but we are happy, and love each other very much. I never have been back to any of those web sites, and never will. I guess I am lucky after all to still have a Glyn, but I almost fucked it up, literally. Putting excitement back into sex after being married for a long time depends on the two spouses, not a bunch of games they play.

You know what they say about sex, "when it's bad, it's still good, and when it's good, it's even better."