A Stranger in the Seas Ch. 02

Story Info
She meets new people.
5k words
3.67
6.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes gently, and stretched my joints with a big yawn. With my eyes now open, I saw Michael sleeping next to me. He had his face snuggled between my bare breasts, using them as soft pillows. He seemed as adorable as a baby with his face between my tits.

I couldn't resist stroking his short brown hair. I ploughed my fingers through his hair, and smiled pleasantly to myself. I gently held his head, and put it aside trying not to wake him up.

I got off the soft comfy bed and saw my black lacy bra and panties lying on the floor. Picking them up, I slid my hands through the bra and fastened it from the back. Then sitting at the side of the bed, I slid the panties up my smooth sexy legs.

Michael moaned, "nghhh..."

I turned around and saw him wake up. He smiled at me and said "Last night was fun babe. So do I own that pussy now?" I smiled for a bit feeling happy, but turned serious and asked, "Um... About that...Are you really fine with me? Truth is... I didn't tell you an important thing about me..."

Michael looked a bit surprised. He asked, "And what would that be?"

I replied, "I was actually... raped... by a lot of people on that pirate ship. I didn't want to mention it before, but now, I'd feel guilty if I didn't tell you about it. I'd be betraying you if I didn't tell you about it before starting our relationship. So...Will you still accept me?"

With an unsure look on his face he replied, "Well... How should I put it...? I kind of heard you in the sleep yesterday saying something like that. So you don't have to feel guilty about anything."

I felt a bit embarrassed hearing about my sleep talking but happy overall.

"That's really good to hear. I was scared that last night would be just a one-time thing. Thank you for it. I feel I can move on with Alex's death now. And it's all thanks to you."

He gave a nice broad smile and said, "Alright that's good news for the start of this day. I feel I can be motivated throughout the work today." He looked at the clock hanging on the wall in front of the bed and said, "OH this is bad! I am going to be late. I need to hurry and go check the matters on the ship. "

He got off the bed hurriedly and went to the locker. I glanced at the clock noting that it was 9 AM. He pulled out a towel and said," Honey I'm sorry, I was hoping to have a sexy bath with you but the time won't allow it. I'll make sure I'm able to do that with you tomorrow onward."

"That's fine. I'll relax in the tub after you're done. Wouldn't want you getting distracted and being late because of me"

"Thanks babe. I appreciate your understanding." Michael went to the bathroom quickly. I followed him into the bathroom and sat on the side of the tub. I got the tap running and filling the tub with water while Michael entered the shower.

"I hope you don't mind chatting to me right now. ", I asked to check whether it was okay for me to be in here.

He replied," Yeah I don't mind as long as it's just chatting."

"I was thinking it would be nice if you could meet up with me later today. I need to go shopping as all I have is the set of clothes you got for me."

"Yeah I'll be free later today. I'll come by then and we can go together. Oh yeah, I also promised to introduce you to the head of food services yesterday. We can get that done after the shopping."

"Thanks I really appreciate your helping me out like this. I'll just take a soak in the tub till then or browse through the sections of this ship."

"Just make sure to come back here by 12. It'd be a real hassle searching for you without a mobile."

"Yeah, I'll be back by then." I replied with a short laugh. "You were also talking about getting me a cabin yesterday. Should I go to that room? You'd be able to sleep more comfortably that way." I asked teasingly.

Michael laughed. "You sure have a nice memory I totally forgot about that. Well can't be helped having a fine young lady like you around makes me forget such things. And about last night's sleep, I tell you, it was among the most comfortable ones I've ever had. I'd love it if you could stay. I can let you go if you'd like your personal space."

"Oh I'm definitely not leaving you now." I giggled. "Besides, you already promised me a bath together daily."

"Haha, yeah there's that thing too."

"Hehehe, I suppose our mornings and nights are going to be quite busy now. I'll stop teasing you now or you'd be late."

"Well I'm almost done."

Michael finished his shower and dried himself with the towel. He proceeded to clean his teeth at the washbasin. The tub was now full of water, so I turned off the water flow. Soon after Michael finished cleaning his teeth and hurried outside. I followed him out to see him off and just stared at him as he got dressed up.

After dressing up, he kissed me goodbye and marched out of the room. I locked the hatch of the room after he left, and headed back to the bathroom with a towel. In the bathroom, I added the liquid soap to the water. I took off my bra and panties and hung them in the nearby hanger. I entered the soapy water and lay on my back. I relaxed in the tub relieving myself of all tension. After having relaxed enough, I drained the water from the tub and took a quick shower rubbing off the soapy foam sticking to my body. I dried myself with the towel and went to the mirror by the basin to admire myself.

I winked at myself looking at my bare body in the mirror. Then tried wrapping the towel around me and made some poses. I imagined how things would now be if Michael saw me this way. It got me aroused and wet below. I resisted the urge to masturbate not wanting to clean myself again.

"Damn. I wish he could eat and fuck me right now." I thought to myself.

I combed my hair and then picked up the bra and panties from the hanger.

"Ah, this sucks. I need to wear these same things again."

I took off my towel and hung it to dry, then got into my bra and panties again. I got out of the bathroom and into the room towards the bed. I picked up the dress lying down and examined it. "Well, it's a good thing this isn't much dirty."

I put it on and sat on the bed awhile, thinking what to do next.

"Well, I should just go out and view what's there on here. I'll just check out the things that interest me." I thought.

I got up all ready to go and it crossed me, "Ah, that moron forgot to give me the keys."

I looked around the room for the keys. I looked in the desk drawers, under his pillows and under the bed. It was nowhere to be found. I saw the bed bulging in one corner and investigated it. I pulled out the things under it and off came a bunch of porn magazines.

I looked at the covers and saw all types of girls with a big rack. I figured that was his fetish and he did like fondling my breasts too. Thinking about it and seeing the magazines made me wetter. I could feel the fabric of my panties sticking to the skin at some places.

I put the magazines back to their place and sat on the floor tired from searching. Then I saw a hanger on the wall in front of me and with it the keys. I got up and picked them from the hanger. I went to the hatch and tried putting in the keys. They were a match! I could finally leave the room safely.

I went out of the cabin and locked it from outside. I walked out of a short, nicely furnished hallway to the outer deck. Cool sea breeze passed me and I felt refreshed. I could see the various people enjoying on the lower decks. I looked to the sides and away. All I could see was the blue ocean.

A voice approached me "Hey, rare to see a passenger here"

I turned to the voice. I saw a man a bit taller than me, dark black eyes, lightly tanned skin, medium build and short blond hair. He was wearing a sailor uniform so I figured he was a crew member too.

"I was just admiring the scenery" I told him with a smile.

"Oh, it's alright you can stay here as long as you want. But I don't think I've seen you before..."

"I kind of got on board only yesterday." I replied. I didn't like where the conversation was going. Moreover something in his eyes gave me bad vibes from him.

"Hmm... Yesterday, I see so you're the castaway girl I've been hearing rumors about. How are you feeling now?" He smiled at me.

"I'm fine now. Thanks for your concern." I smiled back to him. I found his smile to be creepy. I tried to not show it in my reactions.

"Oh that's a relief. What about your living accommodations? If there's no room on the ship I don't mind offering you my cabin. Of course it's only if you don't mind..."

"What? Living together with a creep like you? No way... I bet you'd have been gloating at me from afar before approaching me." Is what I wanted to say but didn't say. It came to me now that I'll need to deal with this more often. I didn't want to go declaring my relationship with Michael without asking him first. So I decided to go with the latter.

"Oh thank you for your offer..." I looked at the badge with his name on the chest and said "Mr. Charley, But I already have a room." I decided to keep smiling at him for the rest of the time. And I noticed he was smiling at me this entire time. God! Could he be any more hideous and creepy? If possible I'd want to go away from him as soon as possible.

"Oh I see. I hope I'm not scaring you or creeping you out Miss..."

"Sasha." I replied and thought "Oh you totally are creeping me out." I just kept smiling at him not wanting to say a word.

"Oh, such a fine name. My first girlfriend also had the same name." He laughed.

"Even you could get a girlfriend! Some women sure have weird tastes." I thought to myself. "Hahaha what a coincidence" I replied with a smile. "That was such a lame joke." I thought to myself.

"I'm starting to like you Sasha. Since you're new here I think I'll show you around."

"This is totally bad. He's starting to like me and what's more, touring me around the ship? This is such a bad day." I thought. "Aw thanks for the offer Charley you're sweet. But I think I can manage myself." I told him. I then told myself, "Okay, listen up me. Don't think badly of me, I totally don't find him to be sweet. It's just to get away from this freak." I felt like I atoned for the sin and got relieved.

"Aw don't be mean, I thought you liked me at least a little. It's going to be fun I promise."

"Ew. Fun with you? No way..." I told myself. "Aw I'm sorry if I hurt you but I'd really like some time alone" I replied. "Nope. Not sorry at all" I told myself.

"Oh, um... yeah sure. Sorry I didn't realize it was your period today. Well then sorry to bother you." I didn't say anything but just glared at him. My face clearly saying, "Are you freaking kidding me? I'm not in my fucking period!"

He realized his mistake and without a word left me. I stared at him walking away. "Even his walking is odd and creepy. Well good thing he finally left" I thought to myself.

I then headed to the lower deck to explore some. I saw various shops selling clothes and chocolates and lots of things. I just walked past them glancing at all the shops and the people. The place seemed similar to a mall. I reached the end of the inner deck and saw a pool on the outer deck.

"Well it would be nice to go swimming or just lying down for a tan. But I don't have a bikini" I thought. I wondered what time it was. I headed back to the inner deck looking around in the shops for a clock as I walked past them. Then I found a clock in one of the shops. It was 11:45 and I thought "Let's head back up".

I went back upstairs and hoped that creep wouldn't show up again. The coast was clear and I relaxed and headed back to the cabin. I opened the cabin door with the keys and entered it. I went straight for the bed and relaxed on my back. My legs were tired from all the walking around. I stared at the clock waiting for the time to pass.

At nearly 12 the hatch opened and I got up. Michael entered the room and came to sit beside me.

"Hey babe, you look tired. Anything I can do for you?" he asked.

"I'd love a massage but let's not do it. I don't want to get carried away right now." I said.

"Well your choice" he shrugged. "So did you have fun touring around?" he asked.

"Well yeah it was fun. Expect for one thing I met some weird guy called Charley. Do you know him?"

"Oh Charley! I know him. He's a subordinate of mine. He has a reputation of not being like by girls which I don't know why. He's useful at the work though."

"Oh figures why I don't like him. Anyways I'm all set to go. What about you?"

"Okay then, just let me change into my casuals and we are ready to go."

I watched him undress. He took off his uniform quickly and the put on a white shirt and brown pants.

"Okay, we're set to go" He said and held out his hand.

I took his hand and we got out of the room. He locked the cabin. We proceeded downstairs while chatting. We arrived at a floor with ladies shops everywhere. I could see them having lingerie, bikinis, heels, party dresses and everything. I got a bit worried and said "Are you sure you'd be able to afford buying the things?"

He laughed and said "I got a lot of money babe, so shop away to your heart's content"

I felt relieved. We entered the shops and bought the various general things I needed like makeup, heels, casual and party dresses. Then we entered the lingerie and bikini shop. Michael had a big grin on his face and I winked at him letting him know he's going to enjoy it.

I picked up some bras and panties, and then picked up some sexy exciting bikinis. We went to the changing rooms. There were some people standing outside. I got into one of the vacant rooms with the various bikinis and lingerie asking Michael to wait outside. He looked a bit disappointed but waited outside.

Inside the room I took off all my clothes and tried on the pink lingerie. I purposely left the bra strap open and called out, "Honey can you come in and help me with this strap" opening the door. Michael came into the room and locked it. He grinned at me and was already hard in his pants.

He pulled off the bra and cupped my breasts whispering "Okay you naughty girl, I'll make you enjoy this but you have to try not to be loud."

I whispered back "Okay I'll try."

He pulled my panties down and touched my moist clitoris.

"What's this? You're wet already" he whispered biting my ear.

I moaned with a low voice enjoying his hot breath on my neck. I whispered back "It's been waiting for you since the morning"

"I'll take good care of it now" he slid in two fingers right away and started sucking my nipple. I was about to give out a big moan but bit my lip and moaning lowly "Mmmmm fuck"

He moved his fingers fast and sucked on my nipples, one after other roughly, making them hard. I was getting wetter by the second with his fast thick fingers and the thought that people were just outside the room. My juices leaked out and started falling on the floor.

He moved his mouth below and slid his tongue all the way. He put his wet fingers inside my mouth muffling my big moan. I sucked on his fingers lovingly as he ate out my pussy wiggling his tongue inside.

"Mmmmmm fuck babe I'm close" I whispered. He continued eating me out biting my labia on both sides. He rubbed my clit vigorously and continued eating me out.

I suppressed my moan "Mmmmmmmm I'm cummingggg! " I filled his mouth with my juices. He licked them off my pussy and kissed me. I tasted my juices through his mouth and we heard a knock on the door.

We realized it was time we got out of here and I started putting on my clothes. I finished clasping my bra and just as I was going to pick up my panties Michael took it.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"I'm punishing my naughty girl. You're not going to be wearing these for the way back" He answered.

"Hey give them back" I said trying to snatch them back from him but failed to do so. Trying to retrieve my panties made the juices still sticking at my pussy drip on the floor. I then gave up, not wanting to wet the floor anymore, and put on the dress without my panties.

We moved out of the room and noticed another couple waiting. I tried to keep my thighs together to not drip on the way and hoped they wouldn't notice the wet spots in the room. From the look on their faces I figured they hadn't found out what we were doing inside. We moved to the counter and I tried to walk dripping as less as possible. We bought the bikinis and lingerie at the counter and headed back with both our hands full of the bags containing my accessories.

We arrived at the cabin and hurried inside. I went to the bed and Michael followed me. I bent on the bed putting the bags on it. My ass was towards Michael intentionally. Michael dropped the bags and flipped over my dress. He pulled down his pants and boxers. I put my hands on the bed waiting for him to enter me from behind. He poked the head of his thing at my pussy lips, then with a gentle thrust entered me from behind.

I moaned "Oh fuck it's in". It felt different from last time. It was touching at entirely different places inside. He kept shoving it in and I swallowed it all the way. He grabbed my ass and started moving at a gentle pace.

I moaned feeling his gentle thrusts filling my pussy all the way "Mmmmm Michael! Fuck me baby"

"Take this you naughty girl" he said after increasing his pace.

I kept moaning having my happy pussy slammed by Michael hard and fast. My pussy became wetter.

"Oh baby you're so wet I'm slipping in straightaway. Looks like you're about to cum" Michael moaned.

He increased his pace going as fast as he could. My body was shaking from his thrusts and my pussy exploded on his cock.

"Ohhhh yeahhhh I'm cumminggg Michaellll" I moaned hard. My pussy was dripping wet and my juices leaked out falling on the floor.

He pulled out and said "Stay just like that."

He got in front of me on the bed with his raging hard on pressing on my lips. I opened my mouth and he shoved it in my mouth with a quick thrust. I had my mouth full and his head down my throat. He grabbed my head and fucked me from front with the same force as behind. I felt him throbbing in my mouth and he held my head pushing his dick all the way in. I choked on his dick and he shot his hot stuff straight down my throat in repeated spurts. I swallowed his semen and he pulled out of my mouth.

We lied down on the bed catching our breath.

He said "You were awesome baby. I love you."

I said "I love you too baby. You were quite rough at the end"

"You didn't like it?"

"Yeah, having it directly in my throat is too much for me."

"Sorry baby, I got carried away."

"Let's clean up and go for lunch"

We cleaned our privates with a towel. I slipped into my new lingerie and put on a blue pleated dress. Among the other accessories I had some purses makeup kits perfumes and a mobile. I put them all in the purse and was ready to go. I turned to see what Michael was doing. Michael switched back to his uniform and turned around facing me.

"I have to say you look dashing in that uniform of yours"

Michael laughed.

"Well thanks. Is that why you fell for me?"

"Yes partly" I blushed.

"You look cute in those clothes"

I blushed even more and looked away from him. Michael clicked a picture of me with his mobile. I looked at him with a red face "Why did you do that?"

"You were looking just too cute. I absolutely had to save that" He replied grinning.

He came to me and grabbed my hand saying "Let's go."

We walked out of the cabin holding hands. On our way to the stair we encountered a man who seemed to recognize Michael. He had hazel eyes, short brown hair, about the same build and height as Michael.

He approached Michael saying "Look at what we have here, two love birds."

Michael laughed. "Well... Looks like you found out Jason."

12