A Stranger in the Seas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hehe I was just wondering why our captain Lewis didn't stop by for a game of snooker, and came to investigate. You shouldn't hide such a cutie from me man,"

"Haha I wasn't really hiding her. Let me introduce you two, Sasha meet our navigator Jason. We've been friends for a long time so he's like a brother to me. Jason this is Sasha, she arrived just yesterday but we're already dating and living together. Try to keep it a secret for a few days." "OH, so she's the cutie we rescued yesterday... Wow I'm impressed, you sure move fast buddy, to think that you already have her in the bag. So living together huh, hehehe I'm getting even more envious of you."

"Nice to meet you Jason. Thanks for the compliments" I smiled at him.

"Uwah, careful with your smile Sasha my heart almost skipped a beat."

I giggled.

"So where are you two headed off to now?" Jason asked.

"We're headed to have some lunch" Michael replied.

"Oh thanks for the invitation I'll be joining you too then" Jason grinned.

Jason decided to accompany us to the restaurant. We were chatting casually along the way. He seemed like a humorous guy, and appeared cute to me. He would also jokingly flirt with me till Michael cut in to stop him. We arrived at some restaurant whose name I didn't notice being busy chatting. We ordered a meal for three. The meal consisted of grilled fish, fried prawn, and stuffed clam. As we waited for the food Michael went to the washroom leaving me with Jason for some time.

"So have you two done it yet?" He asked.

"Done what?" I replied.

"Don't play dumb with me. You can tell me."

"Yes... "I blushed.

"Hehe and how many times?"

"Two times, idiot" I replied blushing more.

"Hehe good to know that he's treating you well."

Michael returned and asked "What were you two talking about?"

"Nothing special, I was just asking her if you are treating her well" Jason replied.

"Jeez don't go around doing that, you should know I treat my women nicely. Thanks to that she's red as a plum again."

"Hahaha sorry it's just a priceless expression" Jason said.

The food arrived soon afterwards. We finished it up and Jason's jokes gave us light heartwarming entertainment.

"I'm going to get her working as a chef here, want to come along to meet Elena? We have an appointment to meet her at the coffee shop." Michael told Jason.

"Sure, I'll tag along, I can't bear to meet that cold woman alone" Jason replied.

"Elena is the head of the food services; Jason has nicknamed her as 'the cold woman'." Michael explained to me.

The three of us went together to meet this 'cold woman'. We arrived at the coffee shop. A woman dressed in a black body-con dress, with black long wavy hair, black eyes, sitting at the table we were approaching. She seemed like a classy and elegant woman from her looks.

Jason went ahead and greeted her cheerfully, "Hey Elena, haven't seen you in a long time"

"Hello Jason, I wasn't expecting to meet you" she replied bluntly giving him an icy glance. She then turned to Michael "Hello Captain, what did you have to discuss with me"

We sat beside her and Michael pointed at me and said "I'd like you to appoint Sasha at a place here. She has experience of working as a chef" Elena's eyes shifted to me and surveyed me for a moment. "I don't have the time to personally see your cooking skills. For the time being you can work for McQueen fast food service. Later if you're good I can appoint you to some other place" She told me.

"Okay" I replied.

"Well then, good luck at work. You can work starting today" She told me. "I'll inform the manager about the new girl, Michael. Now if you'll excuse me I have other appointments to attend" she said and marched away.

"Okay, then see you around" said Michael and waved her goodbye.

"She sure is a sharp woman. She only talks about business" Jason said. "But I still like her; she's the only woman who gives me such cold glares" Jason told me.

"So did you tell her about it?"

"Haha yeah and she turned me down bluntly. She's been even colder to me after that incident. To be expected of the only woman who turned me down though."

"Well she certainly does stand out and is a different type from you. You two together would be weird."

Jason and Michael laughed.

"Let's go to McQueen's then" Michael said, and the three of us headed there.

We arrived at McQueen fast food service. The shop was a small one with a counter and a door leading to the kitchen and some tables placed ahead of the shop. There was a girl sitting at the counter. We moved to her. She had long blonde hair tied into a pony, blue eyes, wearing a yellow halter dress.

"Welcome what would you like to order?" She said.

"We aren't here to order anything. This girl was appointed to your place by Elena. Her name is Sasha" Michael said pointing at me.

"Oh yes I got a call from manager about her. Nice to meet you Sasha, I'm Janet" she said.

"Nice to meet you too Janet" I said.

"We have one more person working here. His name is Kyosuke, he's working right now in the kitchen behind the door. It's a pleasure to have you Sasha; we were understaffed all these days"

"Okay, then you can go work now Sasha. We'll be off to work now" Michael said.

"Wait up. Let me exchange phone numbers with her. Contact me if you need anything Sasha" Jason said.

We exchanged our numbers and the two of them left. I was about to head inside and Janet said" Can I have a word with you?"

"Yeah sure "I replied.

"That was Captain Lewis right now right? What is your relationship with him?"

"He's my boyfriend now."

"Good work girl having him makes your life on this ship convenient. That's all you can go work now"

"Yeah he's a nice guy and a big help to me."

I headed behind the counter into the kitchen. I saw a short Japanese guy standing inside. He had short black hair, black narrow eyes, with a slender build.

I greeted him saying "Hello I'm Sasha"

"I'm Kyosuke, you can call me Kyo if you like" he replied.

I worked in the kitchen the rest of the afternoon. Kyo seemed like the quiet type and didn't talk much. Janet would occasionally call out orders through the window beside her. Later the three of us had lunch with the food Kyo cooked for us. The work got over at 8. I headed back to the cabin and called Michael. He came over and the two of us had dinner together at a restaurant. We chatted about work and other things.

After dinner we came back to the room. It was time for our private fun together. He fucked me good and we ate each other out too. I enjoyed it and we went to sleep naked. We had a good night's sleep cuddling each other.

12