A Stranger's Surprise

Story Info
Kitt has some naughty fun at the mall.
1.6k words
3.92
47.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coming!" Kitt yelled as she ran towards the front door. She opened it to find the UPS man hold a package.

"Sign here please." He said, handing the package to her. She signed and closed the door and began to open the box.

"Wow this got here fast." She said as she pulled a large black silicone anal plug from beneath the tissue paper. "It's bigger than I thought!"

She eagerly hurried off to her room to try it out. She knew that there was no way she'd be able to get it all in without loosening herself up with one of her regular size plugs. Kitt grabbed her favorite plug and put some lube on the tip and she settled down in front of the full length mirror on her closet. She got on her knees and lowered herself down so her ass was in the air but turned her head so she could see her reflection. She began to rub the tip of the plug on her tight asshole. The coldness if the lube tickled her as she began to slowly insert the head, feeling her muscles loosen slightly as it went inside her. She moaned quietly to herself as she began to rub her clit with her free hand, feeling the wetness that had already began to coat her lips. She worked the plug back and forth slowly while her ass got used to the extra thickness. It was soon able to take the while length of the plug and she left it all the way in as she rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy, letting the warm wetness coat her fingers. She was ready to cum but she stopped short.

"I want this to last a while longer." She said as she grabbed the new plug and coated it in the lube. She slowly pulled the other plug from her ass. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and saw the small gape when she pulled the plug all the way out.

I'll never get it in she thought to herself. I'm too tight for something this big. Nevertheless less she thought she would give it a try. She was able to fit the tip in but as the taper got larger she felt the resistance and moan as her ass tried to stretch to fit the plug. She worked it back and flirty slowly and added some more lube with her free hand. After a few minutes she felt her muscles begin to accommodate the plug and she smiled to herself. Finally she was able to get the whole plug in and almost came at how full she was.

"Oh my god." She said, "it completely filled me up." Her pussy was dripping wet and it ached to cum. She looked at the plug in the mirror. The handle fit perfectly between her checks. She stood up and the pressure of it inside her made her body shiver.

"I'm going to have some fun with this." She opened her closet and pulled out a short grey skirt. She put it on and grabbed some sheer black thigh high tights ad pulled those on too. They stopped just where the hem of the skirt started.

"Perfect!" She said. She threw on a tight fitting button down shirt to go with it and threw on her favorite black high heels to go with it. She looked at herself in the mirror and almost came at the thought of what she was about to do.

She got into her car. The pressure of sitting down pushed the plug farther inside her and she moaned quietly. She started the car and drove herself to the mall. It was a weekday, midafternoon so there wasn't too many people there but enough to continue with her idea. She grabbed her purse and went inside. She went into a few stores unnoticed. She browsed around but didn't find anything that she really wanted to buy. She decided to try one more store before heading home. She walked inside and began looking through the racks of clothes. She noticed a few guys looking at her and decided this was her moment. She dropped one on the shirts she was holding and when she saw a guy glance her was she bent over to pick it up. Her skirt instantly rode up just enough that she was sure he could see the bottom of the plug in her tight ass. She picked up the shirt and quickly stood up and put it back on the rack. She looked at the guy out of the corner of her eye and the look on his face confirmed that he had seen her dirty secret. She moved on to the next rack of clothes and shuffled three them without seeing them. She was more focused on her throbbing clit and how much it ached for her to cum. She looked again at the guy. He was handsome, tall with short brown hair. He was fit enough that she assumed he worked out but she wasn't sure how far she could tempt him. She decided to try. She moved to a table that was behind a rack of clothes and noticed that the guy moved too so his view wasn't obstructed.

Oh, she thought, so he is interested in at least looking. She decided to give the man what he wanted and picked up a pair of jeans from the table. Kitt looked at them for a moment and put them back on the table but left them far enough off that they immediately fell to the floor. She saw that the guy was watching her intently so she bent once again at the waist to pick them up. She felt the skirt pull up but she stayed bent longer than was necessary so he could have a good long look. She heard movement behind her and quickly stood up to him directly behind her. She put the jeans back on the table and went to wak away but she felt his hands grab her waist and pull her back in front of the table.

"You want to act like a slut?" He asked, " I'm going to make sure you know what a slut is supposed to do."

Kitt heard him unzip his pants as he bent her over the table. She let put a quiet yelp at the force he used. She tried to lift herself back up but he forced her down into the jeans as he rammed his hard cock into her already wet pussy. She let out a cry as he filled her. With both him and the plug inside her she knew that she would cum any minute. He pulled out at thrusted back into her, this time harder than the first time. He pumped herself in and out of her throbbing pussy, the zipper on his jeans chaffing against her exposed ass. Kitt let out soft moans as she looked around for a sign that anyone was watching. They were completely obstructed from the view of the other customers in the store by the racks of clothes.

"What's the matter?" He said, "don't want anyone to see what a dirty whore you are?" Before she could reply she felt him start to pull the plug out of her ass. He pulled it out a little before slamming it back into her tight hole. She moaned at the sensation of both her holes being rammed at the same time. She knew she wouldn't last much longer if he kept up the pace. He must have known it too. In one motion he pushed her skirt all the way up around her waist and have her another hard thrust as he pulled her plug out in one strong pull. Kitt yelled with both pain and pleasure as she came immediately around his hard cock as he pushed in and out of her. He pulled out when he felt her pussy stop throbbing around his cock. He came all over her ass as he threw the plug down on the table next to Kitt's face. She felt the warm cum of her ass but before she could more her hand to try and wipe it away he pulled her skirt down on top of it.

"You're not going to wipe it off whore. You're going to let it soak threw that skirt so everyone can see what a whore you are". She quickly stood up and tried to compose her self. Just them a store employee came over to them.

"I thought I heard someone yell. Is everything ok?" She asked.

"Everything's fine" the man said, "I just ran into the table." He walked away without another look at Kitt.

"We'll is there anything I can help you..." The employee stopped mid sentence as she looked towards the table. Kitt looked too and to her horror saw what had caught the woman's attention. Her plug was still on the table, wet from the mixture of lube and her juices. Kitt quickly reached for the plug and stuffed it into her purse but the woman Ahmad already seen and Kitt knew that she had figured out what the yells she heard were.

"I think you should leave." She said to Kitt. Kitt walked quickly to the door without a word or another glance at the woman. She walked quickly to her car in disbelief of what had just happened. She got inside quickly and again felt the wetness if the cum on her ass. She sat for a moment staring down at herself not sure to be ashamed or turn on at how bold she had been to do this. When she looked up she saw the man that had just fucked her staring at him from a few rows down. He winked at her and she replied back with a small wave as she drove away.