All Comments on 'A Strawberry to Remember'

by MarieWriter

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Part 2

Where is part 2. I was really getting into it.

MarieWriterMarieWriteralmost 9 years agoAuthor
My First

My first ever Lesbian story - feedback appreciated. :). ---Marie

ScottFireandSmokeScottFireandSmokealmost 9 years ago
My favorite fruit

I've always loved Strawberries, now I know why.

EmilyWestEmilyWestalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful

Just beautiful Marie. I have no experience with other women but am grateful for the opportunity to drift into fantasy land with your story. Xxxx Emily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
by NO MORE CLOSETS

I thought this was absolutely amazing. Not only the sex was good, but the story and its originality just made my day. By being bisexual I've noticed that I have fallen for close friends if mine, to see a story how love and friendship never dies is the hope that I need.

-Lesbehonest

sailawayfreesailawayfreealmost 9 years ago
Believable and enjoyable

If you like a dose of believable. You will enjoy this story.

MikeyDred61MikeyDred61over 8 years ago
The secret life of strawberries

Very erotic and well written story of two women and their bond that goes back years.

StrongMaster7StrongMaster7over 8 years ago
Need more!

This story is as wonderful as the writer's other work. I love her descriptive style. This will sound sexist, but her pacing is spot on. I often find the pace of female writers on Lit a bit too slow. I love the word choices and the passion. I can sense the arousal of the characters. Now, I want a second part to this story please!!!

lil_pixie_slutlil_pixie_slutalmost 8 years ago
All I can say is WOW

An awesome read! I can't wait to read more from Marie. She has a real gift thanks for sharing with the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sensual and Arousing

Your keen ability to place the reader there in the room as a voyeur or casual observer is amazing. You describe the sensations and feelings in ways the stir inside the reader. On to the next selection!

aoteavivaoteavivover 7 years ago
A story to remember!

Lovely story, Marie! The flashbacks, the scene setting, the dialogue with all its hesitations and fluctuations, the delicious sensuality and great erotic writing...all blended together and served up in a deliciously enjoyable narrative cocktail! Well done!

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyabout 7 years ago
Stunning

What a beautiful story, I was drawn into the passion and love the two women felt for each other and the chemistry between them was clear to see. Very powerful and wonderfully descriptive. A great love story

spectaculara4fspectaculara4falmost 7 years ago
steamy, sensual and sensational...

Lisa taking Beth's head in her hands, holding it in place... Beth begging to be eaten....skillfully complemented by delicious additions from the wine cellar and the produce aisle...what's not to like?

ImagetakerImagetakeralmost 7 years ago
There has to be a Part II...

...then again, maybe not. It is nice to be left wanting more.

This was a very well-crafted story with wonderful imagery. A delightful read. Thanks to the author. I look forward to reading the other works.

JulianWinslowJulianWinslowover 6 years ago
equisite writing and hot

A wonderful story of approach and loving seduction done with nuanced movement, yet the build up is incredibly hot. Loved the twist at the end although if I were the intrigued husband I might have tossed the panties and said: "you two carry on..don't mind me; I'll just sit here and watch."

MaxymillionMaxymillionabout 6 years ago
Amazing writing.

Truly amazing story, the writing so well done. I felt like I was eyewitness to the whole thing. Well done!!

nudeinthewildnudeinthewildabout 6 years ago
Very descriptive

Very nicely paced...enjoyed the flirting but was happy when it all stepped up a notch. Loved the phrase about her desires being reflected back at her, and of course the rising heat. Clever ending too. Could go either way with the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Moves Nicely

Nice flow from beginning to climax. Well written so I could feel their heat. Nice touch having Steven pass through at the end.

kara83kara83almost 6 years ago
Lovely and erotic

A beautiful encounter of two women with a past love affair. VERY erotic, the visuals were incredible, thank you so much for sharing Marie! This story is everything erotic writing can be, it moves quickly, but with great detail and has just enough character development to keep it real. AND....the STEAM ENGINE chant LOL, Never had a literary allusion so vivid before, and so familiar *winky face*.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 6 years ago

I totally loved it. It was so damn sexy. Was Steven okay with it? Will there ever be a chapter two?

MarieWriterMarieWriterover 5 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thank you all for those wonderful comments.

--Marie

MasterWizardMasterWizardover 5 years ago
Bravo!

Very well done. It has been a while since I have seen erotica done as well.

DQuixoteDQuixoteover 5 years ago
So well done

Thank you not only for the very hot story but a master class in (what might assume) is what a woman really wants. Beautiful....

ScoleetxScoleetxover 5 years ago
Kiss me there...

VERY IMPRESSED. Told you anything with strawberries is okay with me. Was like a flashback of a memory involving strawberries.

RedQueenspupRedQueenspupalmost 3 years ago

That was so well written and so amazingly descriptive!

B0bbyshaft0B0bbyshaft0over 2 years ago

Bit long and hackneyed. Sorry.

B0bbyshaft0B0bbyshaft0over 2 years ago

I think it could be half the length and still pack a punch.

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955over 2 years ago

I will never look at strawberries the same way again. Thanks for a descriptive story and a cliff hanger to boot

WoolmohairWoolmohairover 2 years ago

Hot.Steamy. Sexy. Fantastic. ...and very well written. Thank you!

Westman99Westman99almost 2 years ago

Nicely and descriptively written.......took my mind back many years to a similar incident.....no wonder strawberries are my favourite fruit.

HarryJ3HarryJ3almost 2 years ago

love strawberries, had some with breakfast. Little long, but ok could even go more descriptive of disrobing and breasts, Remember we are horny and looking for excitement and satisfaction(usually quickly). Good stuff, could I watch next time ?

dmallorddmallordalmost 2 years ago

Nice sensual building of tensions between these two ladies. Perhaps a strange ending though. A husband with a carry-on casual remark and then walks off? I'd expect him to stay and play, too! This was well crafted - I enjoyed the strawberry title connection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarieWriter@MarieWriter
The greatest deception men suffer is their own opinions. —Leonardo da Vinci I have hit 61, no, no, that is not right, I am now 62... so can I still claim 60 if I wanted to stop at 60? If I happen to be in the chat room, please don't come at me with HEY, or HEY girl or so...