A Strawberry to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat me. Please Lisa, do it." Beth begged in a hoarse whisper, her voice as sweet as nectar.

Lisa took the fruit into her mouth, ate it, then leaned in and kissed Beth's inner thigh, drawing a lazy circle with her tongue. She could feel the heat from between Beth legs as she moved closer, grazing her tongue across her most sensitive of spots.

Suddenly a noise shattered the silence and both women shot up in fear looking around.

Steven, Lisa's husband stood holding a bag of groceries in one hand and Lisa's discarded panties in the other. He looked at the two women in front of him, Lisa between Beth's outspread legs.

The girls remained silent, staring at him.

Lisa, unable to read his mood began to stammer something but Steven cut her off. "Well," he said, tossing the panties toward Lisa. "You two carry on."

He turned and walked out and the women looked at each other, eyes wide and began to laugh uncontrollably, laughter that in moments turned once again, into passionate kisses...

12