All Comments on 'A Stressed Wife's Affair Ch. 02'

by dkmywife

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well written

loved it, Don't pay too much attention to the losers who don't like it. If you don't like it don't read it. Remember this is fiction...not reality. Nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the best stories like this I have read!!!

More like this please. I think most of the wife lovers fans like the stories where the wife is in lust with another guy's very large cock but love their husbands. Lust for the lover, love for the husband. I think this story fit that very well. And thankfully there was no gay stuff in it which most wife lover fans don't want in their stories. This story was hands down one of the best I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow I sooooooooo loved it

This is a very hot sexy story. I hjad to read it all in one very hard sitting. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why Bother Reading It ?

To Anonymous, why did you bother reading this story, it was obvious early on what it was about. I think at the end of the day, a lot of men have a fantasy about their wives being fucked by another man (or woman!), and that is what this story was all about. Whether these same men would like it if it really happened is another thing entirely though.I hope the author continues this, with hubbie being able to join in at some point.

newtype2525newtype2525over 14 years ago
Loved it!

This story is incredible!

I can't imagine why people are reading stories that depict themes they don't like. I am in love with your style! Can't say much for the gay themes since I don't prefer them and am therefore avoiding them. hint hint, nudge nudge ;-)

I would be thrilled to read more stories based on Reluctant but ultimately seduce slutty wives! Please consider writing more and I will be sure to read them!

thanks again!

ur humble servant

newtype

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
keep the faith cuckdogg

Multi chapter cuck stories are becoming your specialty, many cucks can't devote as much time to tracking them and serial commenting so thanks for doing the heavy lifting on so many cuck tales.

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

I have fantasizes of watching my wife with another man so the story was hot for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
smart husband

Husband knows how to stay connected to his wife n control the situation. Though i hated how he forgave her cheating easily. Shoud make her do watever he wants now for sex.

Then agqin i wonder why do people have to turn to such things to save their marrage instead learning new tricks from kamasutra.

dkmywifedkmywifealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Reported 'threat' to police

Dear Anonymous

The threat you registered here in the comments was been reported to local police. Be prepared for police to knock on your door. You see, you can be traced while on line..and the cops.. already will have a link to your computer and the IP address. Threats are taken seriously...better hide...

BethAndBobJBethAndBobJabout 6 years ago
Loved your story

Love stories were all get something from it. Wish it continued. Greg sounds like a fun guy, who knew what the couple needed. Love how Laurie remembered her husband's needs too. Keep writing or continue this one. Sex is the best relief for stress.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 6 years ago
Greg?

Well it started out as a nice story but then you had to change it, This is not the same Greg your wife described in the first part of the story, This Greg is very rude, disrespectful and showing a total domination of your wife in that restaurant. In my eyes, this story would have been great if only you hadn't added the restaurant scene, where he showed a total disrespect for you and your wife. because apparently he wasn't supposed to know that you were onto them, only your wife knew about it, this was supposed to be an online date, however he had a bottle of wine waiting at your house? then he tells you wait till I fuck her with it. His five inch tongue? Shouldn't he have been a little nervous at meeting you for the first time? maybe a little restrained? Instead he was dominating you too, And why did your wife have to ask his permission to suck you off? In all honesty, I loved your book, it gave me quite a few laughs, I couldn't get into the sex scenes because my mind kept going to the first Greg and not to this disrespectful, rude and domineering second Greg. Well, hope to see more of your writings.

HanksvilleHanksvillealmost 4 years ago
Long, but Loved it!

This is the first story that I have read by you and I really enjoyed it! I am the type of guy that also enjoys his wife enjoying other men. I’m not into the things that seem to come with most authors such as domination, humiliation, etc. Your story seems to hit the mark where everybody gets what they want which is what turns me on. Bring Bi, I don’t mind where the husband has an encounter with the other guy as long as the wife is there enjoying that facet also.

I do look forward to reading more of your stories.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I'm sure the police thoroughly investigated an anonymous threat to a POS author on an internet porn site. Grow up dkhead. You aren't worth threatening.

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

Meh!...

Hubbie has fantasy of being cuckolded by wife and another man. My how inventive you have been. Do you think that maybe this theme has been done to death? Doesn't anyone have the creative capacity to bring anything new to the table? All I seem to see these days is authors who want to partake of what they see as success by others by using their tired cliched ridden stories of would-be cucks, alpha lovers and slut wives. Piggy-backing on the shoulders of others doesn't necessartily equate with good submissions. This one is a typical example. If anything, you the author needs being charged with reader endangerment through boring and derivative writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Yueck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Story...

...lacks originality and verve. Its weakness is in its predictability and is the easiest type of story to compose. It barely ekes out one star. In a word...garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You totally loser wimp husband. . You Don't have a guts loser.. Don't have dick to satisfied a slut wife. You Don't have a guts to claimed it is your property loser.. They maybe talking to your back side how loser you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

no wonder their finances are a mess

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Just another slimy cuck story. Yuk

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wimpy fucking cuck story.

kater001kater001over 2 years ago

Wow, I'm simply impressed! This is such a great story about deep love, passionate sex, big emotions ... and so amazingly well written. Simply great!

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

The writer wrote a gay story to live vicariously through a slut wife. Good lord you cuckservatives are so easily impressed, a pile of shit with a wedding ring in it being fed a dick would get you hard.

Sexhound2kSexhound2k12 months ago

I’m curious as to what Greg’s response was when he found out that the affair wasn’t a secret.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous