A String of Minor Disasters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 26 years old and not an innocent nor naïve by any means but I had never had sexual relations with two men at once before. Nor had I ever desired it or even fantasized about it. Okay, maybe I had in fact a few sexual fantasies involving a threesome. Maybe even more than a few. You know how it is.

There was no question however as my dress was poised to fall off my body that I was about to become naked in the Eros Room in the presence of two men who lusted for me. Only a moron would not know what was inevitable at this point. Actually, even a moron would have probably known.

Sam and Clifford gently removed my dress. It was good they were gentle because that particular dress had cost a small fortune! It had done its job, though, and it had done it well. It had done it too well. Much too well! Due to my lack of lingerie I was rendered naked. My naked body continued the enticement my dress had so effectively created.

Often the promise of a woman's body is more exciting for a man than the body itself, I suspect. Bodies have small imperfections that are covered by a dress. As it turns out, however, only women care about those small imperfections. Men want to look at only three things: the woman's face, her boobs, and her pussy.

There are exceptions of course. Some men for example have a foot fetish. Watching Sam and Clifford's eyes, however, the two men were standard issue: face, boobs, pussy. The two men were clearly enraptured with my body and they even said as much. I panicked inside but externally I simply smiled. The nymph in my brain scolded me for panicking.

Sam resumed kissing me and his fingers found my snatch. "You are already nice and wet, Ashley!" he said.

The nymph dictated my reply. I simply repeated what she said in my ear. "What do you expect? We're naked in the Eros room and I have the hands of two handsome men all over me! Any girl would be wet in this circumstance," I said, knowing as I said it that it was not true. "Don't read too much into it, please."

Both men were at least twenty years older than I. They were also my bosses with the power to ruin me, to destroy my career. Most women would be freaked out and be as dry as the Mojave Desert. I'm lucky when it comes to lubrication. I get wet at the drop of a zipper or a good kiss, and I was experiencing both just then. Plus, Clifford's fingers were exploring my anus. How could a submissive like myself not be aroused?

Sam picked me up and put me on all fours on the bed. "What are you do..." I began to ask but much too slowly. He grabbed my hips and plunged right on in, without warning, all the way in until he was balls deep.

It all happened so fast and before I knew it or could even speak he was inside me! I inadvertently let out a loud erotic groan. His cock did actually feel wonderful inside me. There was no return now. I was doing this. I was already doing this. God, I hoped the good scenario prevailed. You never know the future, do you? Fucking my boss with my career hanging in the balance was so scary that it was a fortiori incredibly sexy!

Clifford was snapping pictures on his cell phone while his free hand played with his erect cock. I could not help but notice that his cock was rather thick. One of my college lovers had a thick cock and I had always enjoyed having it inside me. I idly wondered if Clifford's would feel similar to my previous lover's? Looking beyond his cock I noticed the gold band on a finger of his left hand. I wondered what he had told his wife about tonight? Working late?

I had no time for such idle musings however because Sam was pumping away inside me with more vigor than I would have thought his 50-something body would still be capable of. I was struggling to keep up with him as he thrust into me so fiercely, as if he were punishing me with his cock.

This was not making love, this was battle. His cock was the weapon and my vaginal canal was the enemy and he was going deep, deep behind enemy lines. The enemy lines were loving it, by the way. Think of me what you will, but I love rough sex. I was so close, so very close, when Sam lost it and let loose inside me. Okay, I didn't climax but damn, it was fine!

I fell onto my stomach on the bed totally spent by such a brutal fuck. I usually become comatose after a great fuck. I suspect it's an evolutionary advantage. With the woman horizontal the spermatozoa don't have to fight gravity as they go speeding up inside, hunting for some eggs to fertilize.

I had forgotten about Clifford who was right there and who had been lusting for me the entire bleeping day. He was hard, too. Boy was he hard, with his thick cock waiting to enjoy the fruits of my pussy.

I could not believe I was considering sex with two men, one after the other! I had never before thought of myself as a slut. This would canonize me as one. "Ashley the Slut," would be my new name. I knew I could not possibly do such a thing. Then my nymph assumed control of my brain, just like that. I could not believe it!

Clifford wanted me on top. I think he wanted to watch us fuck using the ceiling mirror. Well, why the fuck not? my nymph said, and at that time, with the nymph in my brain and the centaurs lusting for me on the wall, I had to agree. Why the fuck not?

That's what the mirror's there for after all, I'm sure. Summoning erotic energy from deep inside myself I gazed at Clifford's erect cock, licked my lips, gave my million-dollar smile and climbed up and aboard. I gently lowered myself right onto his cock. It was so thick it was hard to miss!

Oh yeah, this was fine. I was in control, kind of, by virtue of being on top. I decided to take it slow and loving, as an antidote to the frenzied fury of Sam's earlier brutal fuck. Also, my pussy was sensitive. I was primed, ready to climax at any minute. Taking it slow and gentle prolonged the exquisite agony of waiting for the overpowering force of my orgasm which I knew was coming. It was right there, just below the surface. It was as if it were stalking me, waiting for the right moment to pounce and overwhelm me.

Clifford surprised me however and even though I was on top and in the driver's seat he took control. I loved it. I realized just then, with the help of a nymph still whispering in my ear, that I simply love submitting to men in the bedroom and I love it the most when they take charge, when they take control.

Clifford grabbed my hips and started forcing me up and down thrusting powerfully as gravity and his strong hands forced me down after each rise up, up and away. The sensations were intense and all the while Clifford was ignoring my eyes and gazing into the mirror as he pounded away at my poor, fragile body. My boobs were bouncing wildly about.

Lacking control even when I was on top drove me over the edge and my climax overwhelmed me. My constant moans morphed into an ear shattering scream as I had the climax to end all climaxes. Talk about mega! Hell, this was giga. Maybe it was even a tera orgasm, whatever that might be. My entire body shook as it did its best imitation of an epileptic seizure. I collapsed on top of Clifford, lying there with my boobs and their now celebrated nipples crushed against his muscular, hairy chest. Vive la différence!

I was exhausted but the two men were far from done with me. Things evolved into quite a long, but thoroughly enjoyable night. And yes, I got ass fucked. Clifford was too thick but Sam did the honors. I sucked them both off even if it was gross blowing Sam right after he had ass fucked me. Such are the tribulations of women when it comes to sex. Not that I'm complaining. It was the most memorable night of my life. The two men finally left around 2AM. We had all watched an old Perry Mason rerun on MeTV while I sucked off each of them, one after the other. Perry got his client off, too, but in a different sense.

I did not know what the consequences would be of having my two bosses ravish me like that. I blamed Delta airlines and the Eros Room. Maybe I would have to find a new job but then I could move away from Arkansas and I would always have the memory of this evening which I already treasured. I would have traded it for nothing, nothing at all.

I did not know if I were thinking those thoughts, or if the nymph was putting them into my brain. I knew one thing, however. I needed to see a doctor. What doctor would believe any of this? I might even be committed, 'for my own safety?'

My work in NY over, I checked out of the Twilight House B&B the next day. Beatrice was very correct and asked me nothing at breakfast. She couldn't anyway, since other guests were eating at the table too, and questions like "How did you enjoy the two men in bed last night?" are simply not asked at the breakfast table in front of strangers.

Beatrice did pull me aside, however. "I have an Eros Room souvenir for you, Ashley," she said, and she handed me three homemade DVDs. I looked at her quizzically.

"You know all those little green lights in the Eros Room? They're cameras," she said. As that began to sink in she added, "And the blue ones are microphones for the audio feeds."

I looked at her. I had no idea what to say. I just stood there, gobsmacked.

"I enjoyed watching you, and so did my boyfriend Ernie." Ernie helped Beatrice to run the B&B. I guessed he was around 60 years old and must have been a hunk when he was young.

I'm rarely at a loss for words but I was just then. Finally, I managed a weak, "Thank you for the DVDs. I'll watch them with interest."

"I'll bet you will. Don't worry, either. You don't look fat in them," Beatrice said, and she giggled.

How did she know that was indeed my main concern? Of all the things I could worry about (taking videos without my permission of me having sex, for starters), not looking fat in the videos was my paramount concern! Beatrice really understands me.

"Beatrice," I said to her since I had her alone, "Is there something special about the Eros Room? I felt compelled to have sex. I heard the nymphs speaking and when I slept I dreamed of the centaurs raping me. Am I losing my mind? Do you know anything you want to tell me?"

"All I can say, my dear, is that anyone who stays the night in the Eros Room has sexual relations. Every single time. I have the videos of all that sex, too. Yours was quite special, I might add. I did not suspect you were so heavily into submission," she said.

I blushed. "Before my stay in the Eros Room I had never even thought about bondage, let alone succumbed to it. I had never had group sex either, although I do admit it was an erotic fantasy. What's going on, Beatrice? What is it with that room, the Eros Room?"

Beatrice smiled. She knew things, that was clear. She was not going to share what she knew, either. That too was clear.

I began to look forward to my next trip to New York, if only to see Beatrice, and to eat her breakfasts, drink her port wine, and eat her cakes and cookies in the evening. Mostly, of course, I looked forward to seeing Beatrice herself, and staying in the Eros Room of her Twilight House B&B.

I idly wondered what would happen to me during my next stay? Back in my own bed in Arkansas later that same day I had a hopelessly erotic dream involving centaurs and water nymphs. The next morning I took out my oil paints and a fresh canvas. I began to paint what I had seen in my dreams. I idly wondered that, if my painting were to be good enough, would the centaurs return to my dreams? Would they once again rape me as I slept a magnificent sleep? I hoped so.

************

My promotion to Senior Vice President in Charge of the Southeast came through two months later. Sam called another meeting in New York shortly thereafter. I'm flying on United Airlines this time, and I've reserved the Eros Room at The Twilight House, my favorite B&B. Why not? It brings good luck after all, doesn't it?