All Comments on 'A Stringed Instrument Ch. 07'

by Bramblethorn

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
!!

another wonderful chapter!

cant help but love your style - warm and overflowing with love... and yes... i am really thinking about trying out this recipe!

<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A nice lull

I love how their friendship and love seems to be growing... There is a sense of deepness between the two now.

biercebierceover 11 years ago
Warm feelings

Just a lovely love story. Thanks for the recipe.

elle_9549elle_9549over 11 years ago

Another lovely chapter. I enjoyed the phone sex, as it brings back good memories. And thanks for the recipe! :) ~ L

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I've really enjoyed the story and getting to know the characters! Please keep it up! Will try the soup. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Not sure if the relationship will hold up if a new boyfriend would come along, at least not until they admit how deep the emotional connection goes. Going to test that?!

BramblethornBramblethornover 11 years agoAuthor

Hi Anon (10-23-12), thanks for your interest! I'm not planning to introduce a boyfriend at this stage - I'm familiar with poly relationships and have written about them in the past, but I have a couple of other things going on already in this story and I don't want to over-complicate it.

Don't worry, there's more than one way to create drama...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FUCKING AWESOME DUDE!!!!

I started reading this series a month ago and i thought you were going to abandon the project on ch.6. I'M SO GLAD YOU DIDN'T. Looking forward to the next one. Please don't add a boyfriend yet there are too many stories already like that.The soup sounds delicious. 5 stars.

Keep the chapters coming!!!

Aphra

BramblethornBramblethornover 11 years agoAuthor
I write slow

Hi Aphra, glad you enjoyed it! I'm a slow writer and it usually takes me about a month to put out a chapter, sometimes a little longer, but I'm not planning to abandon it. I have about four-five more chapters planned to bring this story to a suitable ending.

Rad'lRad'labout 11 years ago
As a hetero male -

the les lifestyle is way beyond my ken but - the human emotions reach across boundaries. Thanks for a beautifully told tale.

BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
Wow

That was so awesome , and thanks for the recipe I'll try it on my kids

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Very nice!

A nice continuation of the story!

L

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

Recipes included and all! And the music in the previous chapters. This should get a medal for an experience for every sense. If I wasn’t such a lazy cook I’d give it a go.

Yvonne and Phoebe having to be so secretive is making me a little blue, but I anticipate some sort of an outing approaching. Or hoping, maybe.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Loved the phone talk of the first page, about the bath. Really well written. And the recipe in the end was a great final touch

Thank you

Only_connectOnly_connectalmost 3 years ago

A recipe too! As if a superb story with beautiful phone sex, thoroughly and delicately described actual sex, and a fine plot wasn't enough already!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 2 years ago

Every family has some stuff to hide or to ignore or the "don't tell or talk about" rule ....... And this is definitely stuff that hurts the heart or and the soul, so better ignored ....... Thanks for the receipt ☺️ ....... And you truly give your girls a hard time but they are brave and lovely

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Second the "phone talk" comment, that was really good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBramblethorn@Bramblethorn
799 Followers
Hi! Thanks for reading; I hope you find something in my work that interests you. Life has been very busy, and my writing has been one of the casualties. I have a couple of works in progress, no promises on when they'll be ready. If you want to know when I have a new story ou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES