A Stripper Serial Killer Sociopath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"S-Stile" Stanley stuttered. "P-professor Stile?" ...why was that a question!

Those ice green eyes seemed to light up momentarily. Her pupils flared then contracted in a catlike way. Stanley could swear he saw her delicate nostrils flare for a moment too. He felt vulnerable and wished he could hide his lanky frame.

Cara purposefully reached up and flicked her soft brown hair. "I had Professor Stile too. She is a good teacher." Cara said. "But you look Asian... so you probably don't need any help studying right?" Cara said with a completely deadpan look on her face. Stanley nervously laughed and firmly denied having any competency in Neuroscience.

She was seated next to him now. She smelled amazing. Her skin looked so incredibly soft, almost unreal. The rest of the conversation seemed to pass in a dream for Stanley. He normally couldn't talk to hot girls, but Cara seemed to be able to read him, and she held up both ends of the conversation by herself with skill. "She could talk to a rock" Stanley thought. "Good thing too, because I'm about as good at talking to hot girls as a rock". He thought, somehow, she must be oblivious to her own hotness, or just really into Neuroscience. For the first time that week, Stanley felt genuinely lucky. Before he knew it, it was 2 a.m. and she was diligently helping him remember important facts for the test.

Chapter 4 - Stung

When he thought Cara wasn't looking, Stanley yawned despite himself. He had been at the library all day, and even though he could hold his pee for a long time, he had other needs too; he was getting hungry. After an hour, his nerves had calmed down considerably, or maybe he was just running out of adrenaline, and he had been able to go from staring guiltily at various parts of her nubile body and lovely face, to treating Cara like a good friend. She was really helping him make progress, and he couldn't fall asleep or daydream too long with her raw sex appeal keeping him alert. He was incredibly impressed by how intelligent Cara was. She was quick! So much so that he forgot to be nervous, forgot to stare at her amazing body and face. He didn't have time to, although he kept trying to sneak glances at her pokey nipples. Were those her real nipples, or did she have on some kind of bra that looked like that? So fucking hot! Absurdly, he thought his testicles may or may not be doing a washing machine motion straining inside his ballsack. He wanted to fantasize about her, but he knew that would definitely give him a boner, and he didn't have time to daydream while she was helping him progress so quickly. He tried to slow his burn for her. She, however, could not be distracted by the mild-mannered nerd, and was focused obsessively on helping him study. Neuroscience was clearly very important to Cara.

Cara was in the middle of finishing a fascinating explanation about a particularly nasty type of brain parasite, when Stanley's stomach growled loud enough for both of them to hear. Far too late to cover up the noise, he suddenly blurted out "Do you want to get Fish n' Chips? I-I mean w-with me... at the bar. Right now. It's open until 3 am... I think". Now he was nervous again. He grimaced. He realized he didn't name which bar, but once again Cara seemed to intuitively know what he was talking about. "The Get N Go on 24th street?" she confirmed coolly.

"Yea... uh... do you want to drive there separately or...?" Stanley seemed confused by his own boldness.

"We can take your car. Walk with me" she commanded.

For all of the easy conversation they shared in the library, they walked in silence out to the parking lot. Their footsteps echoed on the tile, Stanley tried to make his quieter, but he couldn't. The pattern of echoing footsteps was interrupted by the whooshing of the automatic library doors, followed by the damp night wind. Stanley awkwardly hurried ahead to the parking lot while Cara followed. Even with the stadium style lighting, it was dark. The lot was basically empty, but there were so many oddly shaped bushes and telephone poles strewn around. Stanley squinted, but didn't see his car. His night vision wasn't great; too much time on the computer, he reminded himself. Panic rose slowly in Stanley's chest and he briefly slapped his thigh to confirm his keys were in his pocket.

"I..uh... I seem to have misplaced my car." he said slowly. He had stopped walking and was still squinting into the dark. Cara had stopped next to him. He could smell her shampoo again, as though he were standing in a field of flowers.

"Isn't it over there? The only car visible?" Cara countered, pointing to literally the only car in lot M.

An unconscious part of Stanley briefly wondered where Cara's car was, but the odd question didn't trigger any alarms. He was chalking up everything to nervousness at this point.

"Yes." Stanley agreed dryly. "I am dumb."

As they closed in on the vehicle, Stanley mentally rehearsed opening the car smoothly. "I'm smooth like James Bond" he told himself. Somehow, he still pressed the alarm key instead of the unlock key. HONK! HONK! HONK! Stanley's car started flashing its headlights as the alarm blared.

He ran up to the vehicle and manually unlocked it, and now the silence seemed even more deafening after the alarm had stopped. His face still frozen in a mask of unpleasant surprise, he awkwardly ducked and climbed in, forgetting to open the door for her, but at least he pressed unlock twice, so the passenger doors would be open.

They sat in the car together for a few moments. Stanley didn't start the car.

"Um... so I just remembered that Get N' Go isn't open until 3 am... that was Dundee Dells I was thinking of." Stanley broke the silence awkwardly.

Cara surprised him by leaning over and kissing him on the mouth.

Stanley accepted her kiss passively, anxious and not wanting to bump teeth. He felt her wet soft lips gently part his. The erotic tension was ramping up too quickly for him to keep up. She teased entering his mouth with her tongue for a second, and then gently closed his lips again with hers. She sucked on his upper lip a moment with her eyes closed. Stanley couldn't help but keep his eyes wide open the entire time, inhaling her flowery shampoo smell from her hair. "FUCK!" he thought, instantly fully hard.

"Even with her eyes closed, she looks like an angel up close... no, especially with her eyes closed" now that he thought about it. He tried to distract himself by examining her closed eyes while he kissed her back like a retarded sunfish. Her eyeliner was minimal, only emphasized on the outer edge of each eye. He tried valiantly to make what he thought were appreciative moaning noises and futilely mimic what she was doing with her lips, but he was pretty sure he sounded like an idiot or a zombie. "Holy shit. Is this really happening?" he thought. "She seems totally natural". He expected her eyes to open at any moment, to reveal those grey-greens that would pierce his soul. "Truly, a flawless beauty" he confirmed to himself happily.

She switched from sucking on his upper lip to his lower lip for a minute. Then her tongue gently parted his lips and started exploring his mouth. Her tongue was... long, and even though she looked like an angel... he was definitely feeling a small tongue stud now that he hadn't noticed before. He had a brief fantasy of a succubus extending her tongue all the way down and wrapping around his cock several times. The mental image was replaced as her tiny tongue stud gently clicked against his teeth for a moment. Her flexible tongue extended even further, breaching his teeth line. She aggressively swirled his tongue with hers, forcing him to do the same. Stanley felt certain that his cock would rip out through the front of his sweat pants, like a birthing Alien. With too much stimulation, he finally had to close his eyes. The swirling, it felt so good, but his cock was definitely uncomfortably stiff against the front of his sweat pants now, and his arm was starting to cramp from leaning sideways on the armrest. His brain registered a warm, leaking sensation. He localized it to his troublesome crotch; he was leaking precum like a broken faucet.

"Oh well" he thought, "she can't see that in the dark". Right as he was thinking that, suddenly, she grabbed his crotch with her hand.

"OH! Okay!" Stanley exclaimed, breaking their kiss. He had freaked out a little bit and jerked away. He could see the outline of her slim jawline and her icy greens locked onto his. She smiled.

"Did you piss yourself?" she asked. Stanley was taken aback by the crudeness of the question - or joke? It seemed wrong coming out of an angel's mouth.

"Uh..." he started to explain.

"I'm just kidding. It's precum right?" she laughed.

"Hahaha!" Stanley tried to reciprocate smoothly, instead laughing nervously.

He decided talking wasn't his strong suit. He closed his eyes again and leaned toward her.

Then, just as suddenly alarming as when they started kissing and when she grabbed his crotch, he felt a sharp sting on his shoulder. He tried to flinch but there wasn't much room in the car, and for some reason he realized he had actually been dumb enough to put on his seatbelt by habit and had never taken it off... no wonder his arm had been cramping trying to lean over.

He looked at Cara in shock as she was gripping his arm with both of her hands tightly, one delicate hand already pulling out the small syringe that she just pricked his arm with. It was empty now.

"Wait... what the fuck?" he started to ask. But the syringe seemed to disappear and she was already kissing him again, forcing her lips onto his. His head started to loll backwards and he realized his eyes were fluttering. He heard himself say "Okay" for some reason. His heavy eyes closed and he felt himself trying very hard to consciously breathe. His head felt warm... he was laying back against the headrest now, his heart pounding, trying to reinvigorate him. He was passing out but felt if he didn't breathe on purpose he wouldn't breathe at all... and then he passed out.

How much time had passed? Stanley woke up staring at a bright light. For a moment, he felt like he had just had the best sleep of his life except he realized he was actually extremely disoriented and couldn't move. It took him a minute, but he realized he was probably lying on his back on a table or bed. Probably. It felt like there was a tube in his very dry mouth. Things weren't making sense recently. His arms and legs wouldn't respond. "Where am I?" he thought. With enormous effort, he tried to force his head up to look around. His stupid head wouldn't move. He finally realized he could move his eyes around. It was a simple white room, and the part of his brain that woke before the rest told him that the room had no windows. The significance of this didn't register. Waking up, he was strapped down, on some kind of "crazy-person bed". Another minute and he might remember what they were called.

"Mom?" he called out sleepily, as Cara entered the room from the only door.

"Yes Stanley. It's mom." Cara said in a sultry voice.

Fully awake, Stanley was no longer groggy, but alert and surging with adrenaline. Each thunderous pump of his heart infused all of his limbs with strength - the overwhelming, overflowing strength of survival. The kind that allowed mothers to lift a car off of a child - he flexed hulkishly against the restraints... and couldn't move at all, not even enough to injure himself against the restraints. Not even enough to dislodge or move the IV needle in his arm that was feeding something into his body. The tube in his mouth made a small noise as it sucked away his saliva. Now he froze, and went completely still and quiet.

Chapter 5 - Doctor

Cara walked up to him and removed the suction tube from his mouth. The narrow suction tube whined a little in protest and tried to claw its way onto the inside of his cheek as she pulled it out. She gently forced one of his eyelids open. She had a mini flashlight in her disposable-gloved hand, and shined it directly into his pupil. He tried to squirm his head but couldn't, and the light bored into his skull through his open eye. "Okay", Stanley thought, "so Cara was in full surgical suit. Was that good or bad?" She checked the other eye too, her facial expressions beneath the surgical mask revealing absolutely nothing. Even beneath the surgical mask, he could tell she was pretty. The smell of her shampoo was completely gone, but Stanley didn't know what that meant or how any of this was possible.

She walked out of vision. A short pause and a small click. Now she was back, and holding something. Then he heard a buzzing noise and panic surged through him once more because he couldn't see where it was coming from. The buzzing noise approached and he clenched his teeth. He felt a tickling sensation on his head and realized his hair was falling off. Cara was shaving his head.

Oddly, he didn't make any pleas or noises; he was simply frozen in shock, trying to process what was happening. Cara finished shaving his head, her touch was skillful and he knew she could have easily hurt him by nicking him - or doing anything really - but didn't.

"Thank you" he said as she finished vacuuming away the hair. In his mind, nothing could be more awkward than silence, even in this situation. So at least he had broken it.

"No problem" she replied happily, her voice very slightly muffled by the mask. "Hey. So do me a favor and don't move." she added.

"Okay." Stanley replied numbly, before realizing she was joking.

She rubbed something on his head. Was it aftershave? It felt wet. Stanley thought he smelled alcohol, but more acidic. Before it could settle, he felt several more small pricks in his head. Small pinching sensations on each point. Again and again, tiny pressure, and then nothing. He thought she had injected his scalp, but there was no stinging now so that couldn't be it.

"I've injected your scalp with local anesthetic" she confirmed.

Fuck.

"Okay" Stanley agreed awkwardly. Not wanting to relapse into silence, he added "Thank you..."

"Just relax Stanley. We are going to have a wonderful time." Cara cooed gently.

She went out of vision again, and then returned with a new set of mysterious tools. This time, she seemed to be holding an oddly smooth silver metal dildo with a cable attached to it, and 2 long silver needles with wires attached.

"Cara." he said, using her name boldly, "are those dildos?"

Cara paused to look at him. She still had no visible facial expression.

"Yes Stanley. I shaved and numbed your scalp to stuff dildos up your anus." she replied calmly.

"Okay." he conceded stupidly.

She touched the odd silver wand dildo to his right quadriceps muscle, where the muscle mass was thickest. Instantly his muscles tensed and he felt a surge of electricity coming out of the strange wand into his thigh. Pain! His teeth clenched and he let out his first involuntary scream. The muscles continued to recruit the surrounding fibers, knotting and spasming under the touch of the pain wand, until he heard his kneecap gently pop from the strain. Cara released the wand.

"Fuck me" Stanley whispered in his head. Now Stanley knew. This was some kind of bizarre torture shit or a really bad prank and he was fucked. Oddly enough, he didn't feel his usual nervousness, instead he felt intensely focused and determined not to crack. Whatever she wanted, Stanley either didn't have or she wasn't getting it.

"Can you do the other leg?" Stanley asked saucily.

"Sure" Cara replied, seemingly unperturbed by his nerve.

This time, she used a much lower setting, running it up and down his entire left leg, and instead of painfully locking his muscles, there was a tingling sensation and it almost felt like a massage, but there was definitely a painful razor edge to it.

Stanley thought of something else to ask. "That wand thing... it uses electricity right?"

"Yes." Cara replied simply, as though he had not asked an incredibly stupid question.

"Is it designed for pain... or...?" he trailed off.

"It's designed to stimulate." she stated factually.

"Okay." he said again. He wasn't stupid enough to ask what it was designed to stimulate.

"Talk to me Stanley. Tell me about your life." she suggested jovially.

She had now moved behind him, and based on the vague sensations of pressure he was feeling, she was doing something to his scalp. There was no pain at all. But some of the noises he was hearing were disturbing, to say the least.

"Ummm..." Oddly enough, he simply felt like complying. No reason to piss her off right now...

His mind raced through a bunch of memories; absurdly, he didn't want to sound boring.

"So that brain parasite you were talking about earlier, I've heard of one that burrows into people's eyes and kills them." he finally stated.

She didn't reply. She seemed busy monitoring something out of his vision.

He took that as his cue to continue.

"I heard they don't just eat the person's eye... they can somehow get into their spine too afterwards." He was a little proud at remembering this additional fact.

At this point, it was clearly her turn to talk, he decided.

"You're doing wonderful Stanley. Tell me what you're going to do after you ace that exam tomorrow." She was practically cheering him on. Obviously, his factoid had been a good choice.

"Well," he started, feeling rather relaxed now that he was talking about himself and the weird pain wand thing was out of play, "I do have work after the exam, but I might just go out and get really drunk and loosen up, instead of just sleeping."

Suddenly, Stanley's lips started spasming, and he didn't want to try to talk through the weird motor boating sensation. But this wasn't a violent spasm; it was an extremely rapid, gentle twitching that seemed to run through and around both of his lips.

"Ah!" Cara exclaimed, sounding delighted. "Interesting"

"What is happening?" Stanley asked nervously, surprised that he could speak coherently through his vibrating lips.

"Your lips are receiving electrical impulses from your brain."

She waited for his usual "Okay" but this time he said nothing.

Then, Stanley began laughing uncontrollably.

"Stanley, I'm eventually going to kill you" she confessed.

Everything was funny. He laughed at this.

"I'm mostly an asshole. I know" she continued.

Hilarious! Hahaha.

"But I'm not going to do anything cruel to you. Just painless experimentation", she sounded sincere.

He roared with laughter.

"I'll try to make this experience as pleasurable for you as possible" she finished explaining.

After another fit of laughter, his abdomen muscles were starting to feel sore from so much laughing. Tears were streaming out of his eyes and he could hardly breathe. His laughter died down into a giggle, and then finally he was quiet again.

"That was fun." he gasped honestly, out of breath.

She finished cleaning and maintaining her instruments, then seemed to finish working on him, whatever she had really been doing.

Chapter 6 - Contract

"Let's take a break" she suggested.

"Okay" he agreed, as if he had a choice. "Make this as pleasurable as possible" he reminded her with a mischievous look in his eyes.

She pressed some foot pedals and the table he was on began to move. He was now at an almost standing position. His headrest adjusted as well, giving him a better view of his own body.

"Ah... I'm naked" he announced, looking down at himself.

He was studying the needle unobtrusively connected to his arm, and instead of freaking out, he admired how skillfully it had been inserted. It seemed at no risk of coming loose, and even if he tried to flex hard, it wouldn't budge or wiggle. Cara came clicking back in the room, and he realized didn't notice her leave. She moved so quietly when she wanted to.