A Stripper Serial Killer Sociopath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Woah!" Stanley exclaimed. Despite the horrifying context, in front of him was the most erotic sight he had ever seen.

Cara was dressed in a stunning black clubbing dress and heels. A cutaway design at the hips gave an additional illusory hourglass shape on top of her already sexy curves. Intricate mesh covered the cleavage area, where her breasts were being squeezed by the tight material, and it was held up by 2 thin crossing spaghetti straps which led to a black choker that rested around her thin, delicate neck. The bottom of the dress ended abruptly, keeping her pussy tantalizingly out of sight, just barely. She spun around to give him a better look, and the back was entirely mesh, intricately woven like the front, and see through. Her firm round ass filled out the material and stretched the dress perfectly, giving him an instant hard-on. On an average woman, the dress would have screamed "FUCK ME". On Cara, it was unfair.

Stanley's cock positively throbbed with each thundering heartbeat. He felt it drooling precum already, which was unusual for him. Normally he needed a lot of stimulation, but this had happened in an instant. Looking at Cara's tight body in this masterful slutwear made his balls tighten and ache. He felt like he was ready to cum with no physical stimulation at all. She turned back around to face him. As his eyes went from her face back to her body, he seriously thought he could have a hands-free orgasm right then and there. Impatiently, he tried to stimulate himself by squeezing his pelvic muscles. His already enraged cock gave a few bounces up and down, but barely moved due to how hard he already was.

"That was fast" Cara complimented him on the speed of his erection.

"I haven't cum in a while." Stanley admitted.

"Oh?" Cara raised one exquisite eyebrow. "How long has it been?"

"About 2 weeks" he told her truthfully.

"Not bad" she said, "who are you saving up for?"

"You" he lied, not wanting to explain the lame truth.

She laughed, not fooled at all by his obvious attempt at flattery.

"Okay. I don't know. No one. I just did it because it feels good." he corrected himself.

"How does it feel good?" she asked, seeming genuinely interested.

"Uh... the longer I save up, the more sensitive I become" he said. "I just keep getting hornier until I can't take it any more".

"Yeah, that's hot" Cara said. She was barely moving, but to Stanley it seemed like her whole body moved every time any part of her did, including her hair.

"What's the longest you've gone without cumming?" she asked.

Stanley showed confusion at her genuine interest. "One month" he said proudly.

She didn't even pretend to think for a moment. "Let's help you beat that record".

"Wait what?" he understood exactly what she said, but he was in disbelief. Uh oh. Alarm bells were ringing in his head, but what could he do in this situation?

"Do you know what edging is?" she asked.

"Oh my god" Stanley mumbled quietly. How did she know?

The doctor laughed gently, understanding his reaction completely, not that Stanley was difficult to read.

"I'm going to edge you for a month. And if you cum prematurely, I'll kill you." Cara said with no expression at all.

Stanley went through the 5 stages in just as many seconds. Then, anticlimactically, he said "Okay", hoping to irritate her with his lack of emotion. It didn't.

Chapter 7 - First session

She knelt down, her heels clicking gently on the floor. Her face stopped in front of his pulsing, drooling member. It had begun sagging a little when she threatened to kill him, but now that she was down there, he quickly began to get fully hard again, despite his great discomfort. If the doctor was serious, his chance of survival was really low, considering how hot she is.

She looked up at him, her enormous green-grey eyes reading him carefully. He swallowed loudly, partly air and partly saliva. "Please God," Stanley thought "I know I didn't believe in you before, but if you're up there. Please let me survive this...because..." he tried to think of something to add to the bargain, but he couldn't think of anything other than how lame he sounded even in his own head.

Cara had already begun. Her lips now formed a perfect O. "Fwooo~ Fwooo~" What the fuck, she was literally blowing air on his dick. Confused but still horny, Stanley didn't say a word. She looked at him, pleading with those enormous eyes. "Look Stanley, I'm giving you a blowjob, get it?" She waited for him to laugh again. When he didn't, she laughed by herself.

"No offense, but you're so fucking crazy" Stanley finally said.

"You know what they say" she quipped back "Hot. Mentally Stable. Single; Pick 2." she laughed again at her own joke.

Stanley was clearly turned on, but he looked like he wanted to cry. Without further banter, she licked the tip of his drooling cock and it sent little shudders through his body. His balls automatically tightened and once again he pictured himself exploding and giving up his 2 week full load. He knew if he did, she was probably serious about killing him. He also knew, he was probably going to die. "It's pretty big" she said appreciatively, clearly getting turned on now that the rules had been set. Stanley ignored the compliment and steeled himself mentally against pleasure.

She cupped his balls with one hand, gently rubbing her own crotch with the other. She was wet and it made slicking noises. Already tempted and curious, he wanted to see what she was doing to herself down there, but from his point of view all he could see was his shaft hovering over her pretty little face, her hand cupping his balls, and her shoulder rhythmically moving. She moved her visible hand smoothly from cupping the balls, to putting a tight ring of pressure around the base of his cock, all while taking turns licking the tip, the underside of the tip, and the underside of the shaft. She was an expert in anatomy, and knew exactly where he was most sensitive. Most of all, her enormous green eyes watched his every reaction carefully.

Stanley wanted to cum badly, but he knew he had to hold back. Those predatory eyes were boring holes through his brain, and a constant reminder of the consequences of what would happen if he completely lost control. He tried to magnify the feeling of fear he had, to let it drown out the intense pleasure she was giving him, but it only made his heart race faster. She put his cock tip into her mouth slowly while maintaining eye contact then sucked in her pretty cheeks and let it POP out with an obscene smacking noise. His brain started to calculate his chances of making it through this blowjob without cumming. ZERO - "Insanely hot girl, incredible blowjob skills, but on the hand, I really don't want to die... but on the other other hand... it's been 2 weeks and OH GOD she is going to suck the life out of me." At this point, he knew his chance of survival was definitely nothing. Even if he closed his eyes, he could still see her attractive face in his mind, and of course he could feel everything she was doing to him.

She read his every reaction like a book, swirling her long tongue stud around the tip of his cock while applying firm pressure with her free hand to his base. Stanley groaned involuntarily with pleasure, hating himself for not being able to stay silent like he had just promised himself he would. His chest heaved as he breathed heavily. She continued to fondling his balls, and licking along the shaft. Only the eye contact, which he normally found incredibly erotic, kept him from exploding. He was sweating now; unable to move, he felt like a trapped rabbit looking into the steely eyes of a hawk.

As much as he didn't want to die, it didn't matter; he was going to explode. He couldn't take it. He tried imagining her injecting him with something lethal to warn himself against releasing, but all he could feel was her warm wet tongue sliding along his cock. Worse, her supple, flexible fingers gently kneaded his balls, trying to work the copious amount of backed up cum out of them. He hadn't stopped oozing precum this entire time, briefly hoping he could die of dehydration at some point. The IV was probably supplying him with the basics, sustaining his torture. He felt his balls tighten up one final time, and his cock throbbed harder than ever before. "This is it" he thought, as time began to slow down.

She stopped. She had read him perfectly, and she waited while they both anxiously watched his throbbing cock to see if any white fluid would come out. Had he passed the point of no return? He recalled, sometimes, when edging, he would stop and then his throbbing cock would cum hands free seconds later because he had gone too far over the edge. Instead, he kept oozing precum now. Globs and globs of viscous, pure clear precum gathered and drooled out. His cock throbbed absurdly, exactly along the brink of orgasm. "One more lick or stroke and I would have exploded, even after she stopped" he guessed, panting and sweating. He wasn't sure if he had gotten lucky, or if she was insanely skilled, or if the fear was allowing him to last better than usual: probably some dangerous combination of the 3. The fear of crossing the point of no return faded, and he began to relax. His breathing slowed. He started to soften and shrink.

Then she kissed him hard on the mouth while fondling his cock and balls with both of her hands, and instantly he was fully erect again. Being close to her incredibly pretty face was intense by itself. This time she didn't tongue-swirl him the entire time, she seemed to be flickering her tongue in and around his mouth. He couldn't really analyze what her tongue was doing because he was mostly engaged by the touch of her soft precise hands urgently playing with his genitals.

She was gently tugging the shaft of his cock in a pattern, making a ring around his cock with each hand, starting from the base then pulling down to the tip. Hand over hand; she continued to gently tug, well lubricated from her oral work moments ago. It felt good, but he could handle it. "Okay" he thought, starting to gain back some confidence, "I can definitely handle this". But then she reversed directions. Now she was starting from the tip and squeezing towards the base. It felt like he was penetrating an endless pussy tunnel. "Fuck me" he groaned aloud. This time he was brought back to the edge of orgasm even faster than before. She stopped again, but didn't let go. Slowing down, instead she locked eyes with him, their faces inches apart, while she squeezed the base of the shaft in pulsing rhythm. She gave his aching balls a final gentle pat and then turned off the lights and left the room. Stanley was left oozing precum in the dark, aching, for an unknown period of time.

Chapter 8 - Second session

The lights came back on. Weirdly, he felt no urges for any bodily need, except for one. "Your balls are so full aren't they? You weren't lying about not cumming for 2 weeks." she whispered softly. He wanted to cringe in fear, but watching her lips move while she spoke was mesmerizing, just as much as being this close to her eyes. "You want to cum so badly, don't you?" she suggested. "Where would you want to cum? On my face? Inside me? Do you want to fill up my tight little pussy with your big load?" she laughed. "Which holes do you want to fuck the most?" Stanley wanted to laugh with her, he must be losing his mind.

Stanley breathed heavily. They had just started again, but he was already mentally exhausted. He couldn't reply, not with her gripping the base of his cock firmly again. He was seriously ready to fucking explode and the last thing he needed was her putting images of her tight pussy in his head. More precum oozed out. He closed his eyes for a moment. He felt the dripping precum hit his leg, warm and slightly viscous. It joined the already sizeable stream that had been running down there earlier, when he hadn't noticed. He again wondered when his Cowper's gland would run dry, but it seemed endless at this point.

"Maybe you can just get me pregnant with your precum" she attacked him verbally again, turning around and letting him get that view of her perfect ass again, through the mesh back. She bent slightly to allow her firm ass to press against him a little, and before she gracefully backed into him, he could see she had her own stream of juices flowing down her thigh too. Her pussy was definitely dripping wet. And it was probably so warm and tight too. It was fertile and needed his seed. "Do you think you could handle being inside me without cumming?" she asked, looking back at him over her shoulder. "How many strokes do you think you would last?" she implored. Stanley decided not to respond now. To play her game was to fall into her trap.

Stanley's cock was absolutely pulsing. Her words, and the fact that she was just as turned on as him, were already mindfucking him harder than the blowjob and handjob had last time. But he started to feel nauseous from stress, his balls were already aching for release and he was started to get the heavy relentless pain, the blue ball feeling that came with too much stimulation and no release. His raging cock started to soften, as the pain in his aching balls increased. Cara missed nothing. She patiently waited for him to get fully soft.

Cara knelt down again, and this time didn't play with herself at all, instead she slid both of her hands around his legs, as if to brace her face firmly in front of his cock. Stanley was completely soft now, and doing his best to focus on the aching pain in his balls, and not her attractive face. She took him completely in her mouth, and he fought the mental war to stay soft. She made obscene smacking and popping noises with her mouth on his flaccid cock, all while maintaining eye contact. He still wasn't breaking. Quick as ever, she changed her strategy and began to tongue his balls. Unfortunately for Stanley, his flaccid cock was drooping down across his balls as well, so he felt her licking both his balls and part of his cock at the same time. It felt like being licked by two tongues at once. He started to get hard again and knew he was fucked. Once he started getting hard he probably couldn't stop himself until he got to the brink again, especially with Cara watching his reactions so closely. His only hope now was that she knew when to stop, because he was powerless to stop this onslaught of pleasure.

She continued to lick his balls and underside of his shaft until he was fully hard again. The aching feeling returned. She eased him out of her mouth until only the tip was in. Her sensuous lips looked so good spread out by the tip of his cock. She stared at him and slowly plunged his cock all the way down her throat. "UGH" Stanley grunted. She barely gagged. She held it there for the longest 3 seconds of his life, and then popped his cock completely out of her mouth, letting it flop wetly across her face. She grabbed the base and gently slapped her own face with his helpless cock a few times. The wetness left shiny marks on her face, and there were some strands of precum or saliva that were attached themselves like spiderwebs to her chin. Gripping the base still, she dragged the tip of his cock back and forth across her tongue and lips a few times. Then she put her hands behind his thighs once more. She kept sucking the tip. He waited for her to deepthroat him again, but instead she just kept popping the tip in and only going down halfway. He grunted and breathed heavily, impatiently watching his cock facefuck her was too much.

Just when he was starting to stabilize into the sloppy gentle facefuck, she went rough and all the way down again, just for a moment. He felt the tip hit the back of her throat and press against the muscles there. She locked her throat muscles tight around the tip and he had a sudden image of himself spraying his load down her throat. "Fuck me" he groaned pathetically. He willed himself not to. The green eyes looked at him, waiting to see if he would break. His cock had completely disappeared into her tiny mouth. She pulled out and he realized he had been holding his breath. Only the slightest watering around her eyes gave any indication of her discomfort. Apparently her gag reflex was minimal, or she had trained it to be. Satisfied he wouldn't break yet, she continued to sloppy facefuck herself on his cock, mixing in deepthroat unpredictably until he was certain he was going to lose his fucking mind before he lost his load and life. He hadn't even realized he was going to cum until she stopped. The lights went off again.

Chapter 9 - Third session

The lights went on. Cara said nothing at first. Cara was wearing a full fishnet bodysuit over a black two piece bikini. This time, her hair was up, pinned neatly with what looked like short silver chopsticks, but she still wore a choker around her neck. To his shame, Stanley was already hard before she had done or said anything. He was conditioned. He felt pathetic and ashamed again. Her nubile body, the outfits, her skills, his ever-rising urge to cum, it was all too much. Stanley's chin quivered a bit as he fought not to let tears come out. She bent over at the waist, keeping her knees straight. He could see now a perfect pink slit where the crotch of the bikini and fishnet bodysuit had been cut out. She grabbed his stiff cock and rubbed it against her outer labia. He could just see the lips moving and beginning to part slightly as the tip of his cock rubbed up and down against them. She was making sure to cover his dick in her wet overflowing pussy juices without letting him penetrate her.

Stanley's tears started leaking out. She dried them with a soft black silk cloth, and then she blindfolded him with it. He felt her continue to rub his cock along the soft skin of her labia. He could feel no signs of hair, or stubble, just soft smooth skin all the way up and down, mixed with a slick of wet juices; the doctor was meticulous in all things. She let go of his cock, then he felt the sensation of wet penetration. Was it her pussy? No, she had purposefully tricked him, and then allowed her teeth to touch his cock to let him know it was her mouth. Her tongue tickled his cock. Her teeth had never touched his cock before, so he knew this was on purpose. She popped him in and out of her mouth, not neglecting his balls with her tongue. Then she stopped.

He felt his slicked up dick cooling in the air. His ears strained unwillingly for clues. Then he felt a warm thick jelly being spread onto his dick. Her nimble fingers very quickly coated his entire dick, and even his balls for good measure. Some kind of balm or Vaseline, he guessed reluctantly. It was making his genitals feel unnaturally warm and tingly, and it was thick and a bit heavy. He felt his restraint table moving, and now he was laying down flat again, still blindfolded. The table didn't even shake as he felt her climb on top of him. There was a pause, and then her hand held his cock still. The tip of his greased up cock was touching something, but it wouldn't go in. He tried not to wonder what it was.

He felt a sensation of pressure on the tip of his cock, and then with a spring, his dick popped away from whatever was pushing on it, bouncing uselessly away in the wrong direction. It swayed unusually with the added weight of the greasy balm.

"Woopsies!" Cara awkwardly broke the silence.

The hand gripped his cock again, this time more firmly. He felt the pressure on the tip of his cock again, and then an incredible warmth as it began to slide into something tight. "Unnnhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Stanley moaned through gritted teeth, involuntarily breaking his silence once again. He realized it had to be Cara's ass, for it was way too tight to be her mouth and the only lube he could feel was the grease on his dick and his precum. Just the tip was in, but the balm made it feel so intensely warm, in addition to her overwhelming tightness. Incredibly slowly, she pushed his cock into her ass, millimeter by millimeter. He couldn't believe how much resistance her ass was giving him, even though his dick should have been able to slide into anything easily with so much thick lube on it. Before he even realized it, he felt her warm ass cheeks touch his pelvic bone. They continued until finally her firm round cheeks flattened against him. She was all the way down on him now, sitting carefully still and fully impaled. He tried to visualize how deep inside her ass he must be right now, but quickly realized that was counterproductive to trying not to cum.