A Stroke before Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALpelosi
ALpelosi
11 Followers

"You must remember to return at the stroke of midnight when the clock strikes 12," she panted as she was lifted up gently into his lap and behind her pushed his erection slowly into her anal hole and began to pump softly into her while the other continued to suck her cunt.

Ella shivered and her core clenched once more. She slowly turned away from the sweet notes of whimpers and panting as she rode away watching how her Fairy God mother was deliciously devoured.

********

She finally arrived at the ball and was the last one to enter. Guards stood to attention and bowed to her as she held up the delicate fabric of her gown and walked up the steps to the grand entrance.

She stood nervously before them as two of them opened the doors for her. The gush of the merriment beyond the door brushed over her. There was music and laughter that came from within and as she got closer. Suddenly, all the music stopped. Then all eyes were on her.

She looked down into the crowd before and watched astonished as they parted a path for him.

She gasped.

Their gazes met and a breathtaking smile formed on his lips.

Mesmerized by her beauty, he slowly took each step until he stood before her. They gazed into each other's eyes.

"You. Made it; You have come," he smiled.

She lowered her head and blushed. If he only knew the great trouble it took for her to be here.

He gave her a loving grin then offered his arm where he descended the steps with her into a Waltz.

They danced the night away in each other's arms until he whisked her off to a private spot where they could be alone.

He brought her to a beautiful secluded garden where they sat on soft grass beneath the moonlit night and spoke.

It was here he professed his love and she professed hers as well and they kissed.

It led to passionate caresses and the desire to continue where they left off during their brief encounter in the woods.

He sweetly kissed her lips and her cheek up to her ears where the sultry tone of his voice whispered his erotic dreams that involved her. His lips gently pressed to her throat with light kisses all the way down to her shoulder. Slowly with expert hands he undid the top of her bodice only to gently free her breasts then gently lay her down beneath him. His lips hot and wet lowered and drew a nipple into his mouth sucking and tugging it lightly with his teeth one then the next. She moaned with a gasp as he slowly glided his finger along her thigh beneath her gown.

He raised his head and watched pure arousal and delight form on her beautiful face as he touched her soft moist flesh. He inches closer and lowered his lips to hers and devoured them as he gently played with her wet folds.

With gentle strokes he stimulated her until heat and desire coiled through her.

Long fingers entered her, deeply stroking and massaging her wetness until her body trembled with need but before she could climb any further, he was on his knees before her spreading her thighs wide. His head dove beneath her gown then he gently parted her and nuzzled his lips between her moist snatch and buried his lips there.

In no time he had her going insane as he licked and twirled his tongue deep and suckled her gently. With each lap and teasing stroke she whimpered melting on his tongue as he savored her richness.

She did not have a coherent thought in her mind as he pleasured her and devoured her in one setting until her release warmed her and she trembled beneath him with the sweetest sigh.

Now she lay sated, weak and bare beneath the night stars as he continued to passionately kiss and twirl his tongue at her opening. With a dulcet moan she felt his finger enter her once more. This time as he fingered her with gentle care, he spoke lovingly to her of all the passionate nights and decadent mornings that will await her.

He crooned as he spread her wider with a groan and spoke of her every waking morning with delicious need, he will savor her this same way. She shivered with excitement.

Then slowly he rose up at her side and turned her gently. Her back pressed to his chest, he nibbled her ear as he undid his breeches.

Clearing away the fabric from her rump, he caressed it. With a gentle squeeze he whispered in her ear and gently wet his tip with her wetness.

He then placed the warm wet tip of his cock at her puckered opening between her rump.

"I want to save this sweet flower for our wedding night, " he whispered lovingly rubbing her clit. "But for tonight I want to sample another part of you."

She shivered with his words and understood what he meant as he gently caressed her with assuring words and eased his erection into her untried rear entrance. An intimidating feeling settled over her briefly followed by anticipation as the feeling of his member pressed ever so gently into her, filling her, stretching her. His fingers slowly twirled on her sensitive bud as he flexed his hip gaining entry slowly. A sharp pain took her breath away with a sizzling sensation of pleasure that followed.

The feeling of him entering her was exquisite and new. The moment he was flushed against her, impaling her, she whimpered with a gasp and breathless moan as he caressed her breast gently and began to move with gentle thrusts.

The slow pumps and the sultriness of his voice whispering soothing words of his love brought her over the edge that she felt like she was being deliciously turned inside out as he surged his thick cock deep and slowly in and out of her.

He nibbled her ear and kissed her neck with each thrust. His hips danced in sensual motion that had her shaking. The cool night's air brushed against her heated bare flesh as he ground his hips into her. She focused as best she could on his erection throbbing and swirling slowly into her rear entrance with such gentle care she wanted to cry with just how good it felt.

Her core trembled and her cunt tightened with her climax as she felt his erection twitch and a guttural groan of satisfaction came from his lips. He tightened his hold and held her close as he came with a force spilling his seed into her that left him weak and fulfilled. He caught her lips in a passionate kiss as she turned to face him. In the moonlit night still within her he whispered his love and she whispered hers.

Rejoicing in such a union they lay there in each other arms until she heard the bell chime from the tower.

It was midnight!

With a gasp she sat up and stood quickly. The sensation of their encounter she could feel it in her body and she trembled as she got dressed. Confused he sat up and watched her as she fixed her gown and began to leave.

Frantically he held her hand and begged her to stay. "What is your name; how do I find you?" He called out.

The bell rang again.

Nervously, she turned to run and he stood to follow her. She made it out of the garden to the front of the castle and down the steps. Her heart rattled in her chest as she continued and lost he slipper.

"Wait come back," he shouted.

"Guards? Guards?" He yelled as he saw the twinkle of something in the distance.

He watched in agony as she slowly disappeared into the night.

"Yes my Prince," one came abruptly to his side as he knelt and picked up the glass slipper.

"Follow her; don't let her out of your sight." He pointed in her direction.

Immediately guards were on her trail deep into the woods.

But she managed to get away.

When they returned, it was to sadly announce that they lost her.

Chapter 5

The next morning found every single guard of the palace standing to attention before the Royal Prince as he instructs them to search the land for the maiden that fits the glass slipper.

Every home must be visited and every maiden must try it on.

But he would know immediately who she is once he sees her.

That day he was summoned to his father's side as he took his last breath and granted his son permission to find his true love.

They took off in search for her in all four corners of the kingdom trying the slipper on all of the maidens but sadly so none could fit it. Maidens of all shapes and sizes forced and pushed their feet into the magic slipper but it was no use.

The very last house was of Ella's and as they announced why they had come, Ella gleefully stood up and ran to her room in search of the other slipper that she had hidden away.

To her surprise her step-mother was waiting for her holding the other slipper. She knows.

As she stood to face Ella she began to speak, naming her conditions. If she accepts she gets the slipper and will be allowed to try on the other as the royal guards arrive.

"I demand that you make me head of the royal family and give your sisters proper husbands when you become Queen." She slowly walks in circles around Ella.

Appalled, Ella looked up to the determined gaze of her step-mother.

"You really expect me to do such a thing. After you have humiliated me, mistreated me and put me to do the most...sinful things. You want me to help you?" She shook her head.

"I gave you a roof to sleep under, a bed to sleep in and food to eat you ungrateful bitch," her step-mother stepped closer grabbing her arm tight.

"Yes, you have step-mother you sacrificed a lot to have me under your care. But in my own home... but no worries, finally you will be rid of me. I am sorry I cannot do your bidding," Ella answered back sarcastically.

"Very well then, I guess you won't be needing this," she shoved Ella away and smashed the glass slipper to the ground.

Picking up her skirts she turned away as Ella horrified dropped to the floor in tears slowly picking up the shards of glass.

"Clean all of this up." She yells as she walks off and locks Ella in the room.

Hours had passed when the Royal guard arrived to their estate and announced the Princes decree. They were ushered in and escorted to the drawing room where each step-sister sat and tried on the slipper.

After several attempts the slipper did not fit. As the royal guard filed out of the home, the captain of the guard asked if there were any more maidens in the house that could try on the glass slipper.

"Unless you would like me to try them on kind sir, I can assure you it is only my daughters and I that reside here," she batted her eyes with a coquettish smile.

The guard nodded and took their leave.

Out in the front yard as little by little the guards mounted their horses to leave, a beautiful voice could be heard singing from afar.

Another guard stepped forward mesmerized by the sound revealing himself as the Prince in disguise. On his order he tells the captain to investigate and see who that lovely voice belongs to.

In no time, the captain of the guard saw it was coming from a window on the far end of the estate in the attic. Again they went to the front door where her step-mother answered it.

Hesitating to let the guards search the premises, he stood aside and the Prince introduces himself then demands entrance. Flabbergasted and in shock she stood by and trailed behind them as they searched every corner of the house until they came upon Ella's room.

Her step-mother was ordered to unlock it after effortlessly trying to convince the Prince that the young girl beyond those doors was insignificant. She wasn't the one he searched for.

But the stern glare of the Prince frightened her as he barked out the order again to open the door or she rots in the palace dungeon for her insubordination.

With lowered head she complied and unlocked the door then stepped aside.

The door slowly opens and he steps in. He watches as Ella slowly stands and turns to face them. Time stood still as his stern gaze turns into a beautiful smile as he carefully approaches her. Shyly she stands before him and gracefully dips low into a curtsy in his presence, self-conscious of her poor attire.

He shakes his head and pulls her up and lovingly caresses her cheek.

"You are my Queen you never have to bow to me." He whispered before lowering his lips to hers and passionately kisses her.

He slowly pulls away and reaches for the other slipper the captain held on a pillow before him.

The Prince bent to one knee before her and gently raised her petite feet and placed the slipper on it for all to see.

It was the perfect fit.

Filled with joy and immense love, he picked her up into his arms and twirled her around raining kisses all over her lips and cheeks.

Happily, the guards clapped as he lowered her to her feet and held her hand for them to leave at once. In that instant, her step-mother stopped her and reminded her of all that was done for her when her father passed away.

"I took you in when you had no one. I took care of you," she hissed in outrage.

Ella stood before her Step-mother and step-sisters and acknowledged her words.

"It is true. You are right. Your rightful place is by my side in the royal palace." Ella smiled.

With a triumphant gleam her step-mother turned to the astonished gazes of her step-sisters.

"Come to the palace later we will wait for you there," the Prince instructed as he held Ella close and left.

That night behind closed doors in his arms she spoke of her life and what she endured in her step-mothers care. He trembled furiously holding her close as she whispered in tears her duties demanded by them. He lowered his lips and kissed away the bitter words from her lips she repeated that her stepsisters would humiliate her with.

He laid her beneath him and caressed her with all his love and sadly listened to her confession of never feeling any type of affection. Then he pressed kisses over every inch of her as she shyly filled with shame, whispered how she accepted her fate and did as she was told. And slowly was beginning to love it.

He hushed her cries with his passionate caresses, tender words of love and the promise that they will not get away with what they did. And as she lay in his arms soundly asleep, he decided they will pay with the same coin.

In the coming days they were finally married and crowned King and Queen.

Their wedding night would be an unforgettable one as they loved one another soul deep.

He made sweet love to his Queen and passionately took her beyond the universe with his sensual love making. Each measured rise and fall of his hips created a sense of wonder for her as she whimpered and cried out his name.

In the throes of passion, he pumped long and slow enjoying the feel of her tight wet virginal cunt around his cock as he glided it into its warmth. On the verge of a spine tingling climax her back arched as he lowered his lips to her hardened nipples and sucked each one gently.

It felt so good and he was rewarded with her tightening core as her release came in torrents rendering her weak and sated.

Finally satisfied with her pleasure, he gave into his own release and filled her womb with his soul, his heart and life.

*******

The very next morning, she was slowly stirred awake with slow licks. With a moan she stirred more now aroused with a smile and aware of the soft warm tongue twirling deep into her cunt. Slowly her eyes opened to a bright beautiful morning followed by her back arching with the delicious sensation of her cunt being licked and eaten. Then slowly she lowered her gaze down to look at the familiar face between her thighs.

With a gasp she stiffened and swallowed hard as she watched eyes filled with remorse and shame stare up at her as her pussy was licked slowly.

The view of her step-mothers lips buried into her snatch was a dream she never believed of seeing come true. She swallowed hard as heat slowly rose to her neck as each pass of her step-mothers tongue brought on a delicious sensation that coiled through her.

Out of the corner of her eyes she caught the gaze of her love; enjoying the view as he stepped closer and admired her. Their eyes never looked away from one another as she shyly twirled her hips with each generous lap at her core.

He slowly knelt onto the bed and joined her. As her step-mother continued to pleasure her wet folds he lowered his lips to hers and kissed her. The velvety smoothness of his voice lovingly bid her good morning.

Soon with the coaxing laps at her opening she moaned as her release was getting close.

Gently, he pulled her close and turned on his back and he pulled her above him then penetrated her softly. She cried out in a breathless whimper as she felt him swell and ripple within her as her step-mothers warm tongue pressed into her puckered rare hole.

Slow sensual fucking as he promised would be her morning gifts. Lovingly he pumped into her slowly taking his time enjoying the feel of her tight warmth and sweet lips. He caressed her and he held her tight as he stared into her eyes with fierce passion.

"I want to feel your nectar on my cock, my love." he groaned basking in the sensation of her wetness trickling down his cock. He held her close cherishing her, whispering words of love and erotic promises in her ear as she melted above him with decadent desire.

"Come for me my Queen," he crooned surging into her with deep slow thrusts, pleasuring her hole with spine tingling pumps then she tightened around him and began to cry out his name.

It was a sensational feeling his thickness created pumping into her as a tongue licked her puckered hole.

When they finally climaxed, with a gasp she could feel his release pour out of her. Flushed and sated she rested her head above his chest enjoying the rhythmic patter of his heart and feeling deeply aroused with her step-mothers lips nestled still on her rosette sucking it and doing delicious things it. He gently turned her over and spread her thighs instructing her step-mother to do as she was ordered. And she diligently licked every last bit of Ella's juices from her pússy. Mesmerized Ella watched and shivered with excitement and overwhelmed with her change of fate. With gratitude and love she leaned over and kissed him then slowly lowered down to his stomach with tender kisses until she reached his cock. With no hesitance and not a moment to spare she lowered her lips over his throbbing head and lavished it with so much devotion and need. She enjoyed the way it swelled and thickened in her mouth. With each pass of her tongue, it excited her how he grunted and panted whispering her name lovingly and begging her to stop or he will release in her mouth. But she did not care she wanted it. She wanted him. All off him. The taste of his seed aroused her even more that she felt more of her wetness seep out of her. He pulled her into his arms and devoured her lips then gently laid her on her back. He motioned for her step-mother to finish.

Chapter 6

Days had passed and it seemed his rules were solid.

The morning was bright and beautiful as he lay next to her admiring her beauty and succulent curves. He could not get enough of her and the days that passed proved it. His mind wandered off to some days ago as they sat on the terrace and ate breakfast.

She was a delight to watch as she sat across from him and sipped on her tea. The way those beautiful eyes rose to hold his gaze, hardened his cock instantly. The moment she stood to leave to go for a walk she went to kiss him. It was a sensual kiss filled with so much passion that he gently pulled her around to sit in his lap and face him. The confused look in those eyes exciting him as he gently sat her on the table before him and lifted her skirts to look at her bareness. He pressed her gently back and nestled his lips there, licked her with tender devotion and hunger; enjoying her sweet decadent cream. It was all that he needed for the morning.

The vision of her writhing and flushed in the throes of passion as he drove her to the heavens until she trembled and whimpered with her release, pleased him to no end.

ALpelosi
ALpelosi
11 Followers