A Stroke before Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slight sucking sound pulled him back to the present then his eyes lowered to the woman between his wife's legs as she tenderly stirred her awake. Ella was a sight to see in the throes of lust as her petite waist twirled seductively, accustomed to the routine that was only for her. His gaze lowered to the sad eyes of the woman that made her life hell, and he dismissed her.

He watched as she moved slowly with head lowered and stood off to the side where she knelt in waiting. He turned to Ella then and leaned forward and trailed his tongue around the taught peak of her dark pink nipple drawing it into his mouth to suck it. He let it slide out of his mouth as he lovingly lowered the length of her body with sweet kisses until he was between her thighs. He admired her pink cunt and how it glistened with her nectar. He spread her wide and feasted on her sweet snatch, nibble, sucking and licking it. As if French kissing the most delectable lips, he enjoyed her sweetness and her moans until she whimpered and came on his tongue. He settled behind her pulled her close with her back to his chest and ground his cock into the curve of her rump. She whimpered sweetly and pressed back into him in silent offering as he groaned and accepted it with delight.

He rubbed his tip through her wet folds as her step-mother leaned back and watched him gently ease his thickness into her tender hole. With a gasp Ella enjoyed the slight pain that subsided with a jolt of pleasure as he eased into her slowly, filling her to the rim and pausing, letting her adjust as he nibbled sweetly on her ear and caressed her breasts. Then slowly he began to move. She moaned softly as she felt the ripple of his veins as he glided into her then out and in once more then in a delicious pumping rhythm. The headiness of their lovemaking and being watched as she was pleasured with devotion was driving her mad. She felt a sinful satisfaction as her eyes slowly opened and landed on her step-mothers hungry gaze filled with longing as it focused on his cock thrusting into her rare. When he pulled her above his chest with her back pressed to it and spread her legs wide, she felt so naughty, vulnerable and exposed. But, with each gentle thrust it felt so good she could not contain her whimpers. Her face felt hot as her step-mother slowly approached them in their intimate moment as he thrusted into her and her step-mother lowered her lips to her throbbing pússy and sucked it. She nuzzled her lips and dipped her tongue into Ella's pússy savoring it as it twitched. She pressed her tongue into the warm hole and mimicked every thrust until Ella could take no more and cried out with a dizzying climax, then shortly feeling his cock pulsate and his hot seed fill her, The King followed with a guttural satisfying groan.

Weak and sated, she lay in his arms still filled with him until he gently pulled out of her and turned her around then pulled her into his embrace. She drowsily heard him belt out an order that excited her as he caressed and rubbed her back, he mumbled sweet words and held her close then felt his warm hand caress her rump. Suddenly, something warm settled between it and began to suck her gently and it felt so good she moaned. He coaxed her to relax and caressed and squeezed her rump; spreading it more for her step-mother to go deeper. She squealed and trembled as he closed his lips over hers and kissed her with passionate sweeps of his tongue plunging into her mouth. Her step-mothers soft hands spread her wider, the warm heat of her tongue probed deeper, eager lips kissed and closed around rosette sucking it gently savoring his warm seeding spilling from it.

She tingled with delight as she could hear her step-mother moan with slurping and sucking satisfaction and wanting more. She whimpered as a finger dipped into her. Dazed and in awe staring into his loving gaze that darkened as her step-mother whispered how good she tasted. He caressed her and nibbled on her ears groaning and watching the witch dip her fingers into his Queens ass and devouring his seed from her finger. Ella gasped as heat flushed through her as another climax took her by surprise.

Sated and breathless she tingled all over. She was placed on her back and propped on pillows and he lay at her side and passionately whispered his love in her ears. She bit her lips watching her step-mother with humbled eyes downcast glide her tongue up and down his swollen shaft that glistened with her release. Then her daughters approached and with devoted servitude settled between her thighs as they dutifully did what was expected of them and lick her clean.

Shortly after they were dismissed and she was alone with him. He whispered to her. "This is all for you. Your every waking day will be like this. I promise." He whispered. "Until you are round with my child and then even so until death do us part. I will cherish you this way."

And so, as he promised, it was done.

Her step-mother and step- sisters were given strict orders. They will pay for their mistreatment with the same coin and be at her every beck and call.

Every morning they were to awaken her the same way.

Sinuous laps, delicious swirls and deep gentle sucks for Ella. He demanded.

And they did so with obedience.

After their luxurious love making; sated and still floating, her step-sisters humbly cleaned and savored their combined release that poured out of Ella's core. During the days while napping she is awakened in an enticing way and gasping, her rump spread wide with her step-mothers fingers and tongue swirling in it until she trembles with her release. When the king is away attending to things of the land while she rests, her step-sisters would pleasure her and ready her for her king until he arrived. It was a beautiful sight to behold seeing the two-sisters eagerly pleasure her any way possible. It aroused him to unbelievable heights watching them in the garden, finger her cunt and suck her breasts until she was flushed and sated.

Or in the sitting room on all fours with her rump in the air being cherished and licked until she squeals with delight, and sometimes in the piano room where the off key notes and her sweet whimpers are the telltale sign that she was being pleasured. They never failed to eagerly bury their lips in his Queens moist cunt until it glistened with her need. He was pleased with their diligence to serve their Queen as he leaned against the door to their study and observed how one of her step-sisters knelt behind her, skirts pushed up to her waist with her lips buried deep between Ella's beautiful derriere and kindling her arousal. There was never a day they did not disappoint as he took her willing and ready above the desk. He enjoyed the heat and her slick sheath as he plunged lovingly into her moist snatch as it tightened around his cock with her release. Watching her being pleasured for him, primed for him, made him come instantly. The way she trembled and writhed spread wide as they lapped up his seed from her cunt with devotion and tenderness was his undoing.

This was his rule for his Queen just to see her happy, sated and anytime Ella felt aroused.

Dutifully they did with eagerness and humility awaiting her forgiveness for all they had done.

Ella finally got what she wished for so long ago.

At last together they ruled the kingdom and were the most revered and beloved King and Queen in the realm.

And, they lived happily and lustfully ever after.

The End