A Study in Monogamy and Sexuality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,793 Followers

"I'm really curious..." James started to say before Betsy laughed "No kidding!" resulting in guffaws from both Amy and James. "As I was saying before being so rudely interrupted," James continued with a grin, "why do you have 'lights-out' sex with Brian after a 'session,' as you call it? Is it guilt?"

Amy was pensive for a few seconds, and stroked her chin before replying. "Except for after the first encounter I can honestly say that I never felt any guilt, probably because of the long deep talks Brian and I had had, and because of my still unsubstantiated belief that Brian would have his own extramarital sexual encounters. The best way that I can describe it was that sex with a paramour got me extremely excited. My libido skyrocketed!"

James looked a little perplexed so Amy changed tactics. "While not exactly accurate maybe I can give an example that a male can understand. Say you take your race car out to get all of the bugs out of it, and to try some new techniques that you would never use in a real race. Your laps around the track are very invigorating, and maybe one of the new techniques works well. So then you get in the race and you let it all hang out, your adrenaline already flowing as a result of your practice run, but ramping up even more. Make sense?"

James smiled knowingly then asked, "So have you learned any new techniques that you employ with Brian?"

"Hell yes," Amy laughed, "although I don't always use them the day that I learn them. Sometimes I practice them a little more before using them on Brian; and I still have to be careful that Brian thinks that it's a new experiment and not acquired the way that I really acquired it. So I usually wait until the third or fourth time with Brian before I do it to the best of my ability."

"Can you give an example?" James asked.

"I'll give one -- and only one. A guy named Tom asked me to rub my pussy back and forth over the top of his cock before penetration. It was lovely for both of us. Now I do it with Brian at least half the time that we have what Betsy calls 'light-out' sex!" Amy cackled.

"Are there some things with paramours that you never use with Brian?" Betsy quizzed.

"Sure," Amy quickly replied then hesitated before continuing. "I'll just give one example of that, too. With some paramours I ask for a thin butt plug or small vibrator up my ass while they fuck me. I would never even try an ass toy with Brian because if I got what I expect his reaction would be it would make things very complicated for me; very complicated."

"Do you only have sex with Brian the days that you have sex with a paramour?" James posited.

"Certainly not," Amy replied somewhat indignantly. "Brian and I usually have sex about three times a week, sometimes more. We sometimes even have what Betsy calls 'light-out' sex at times that I have not been busy earlier that day."

"All right; going back to what you said earlier, why do you never have more than four sessions or two encounters per session with a paramour?" Betsy asked.

"Very simple," Amy replied while attempting to cross her arms, but realizing that the electrodes on them made that difficult, so instead she placed her hands on her chair. "As far as only four sessions are concerned, I don't want an actual 'affair,' I don't want to fall in love with someone else or have them fall in love with me, and I sure don't want to break up any marriage -- including my own. As far as at most two encounters per session, you should understand that one is by far the norm. Except in fantasyland, since I'm never in their hotel room more than three hours, getting a guy up three times doesn't happen. For the one guy who could have gotten up three times, I was wiped out enough after two to know that a third time would diminish the monkey sex I intended to have with Brad that night."

"Makes sense," Betsy nodded while writing on her pad.

"Going back to what you said earlier once again -- you said that for ten of the eleven guys the pattern was the same. What about the eleventh guy?" James asked.

"You realize that the ONLY reason I'm telling you any of this is because this will forever remain private, and includes doctor-patient confidentiality, right?" Amy inquired.

"Yes, of course -- we've given you copies of our confidentiality agreements with the stiff penalties they provide, including being ostracized from our professions," James seriously answered.

"Just checking," Amy said with a smile. "The 'eleventh' guy, who I'll call 'Pete,' I met last year when I became chairman of the Alzheimer's Ball. I had been very critical of the net amount of money raised in past endeavors, only on the order of $500,000, and I was vocal enough that I irritated a number of Board members. I think that they gave me the chairmanship to shut me up and/or humble me. Anyway, when made chairman I proudly proclaimed that I would net two million dollars."

"You weren't going out on a limb, there, to say that you'd quadruple the amount raised, were you?" Betsy laughed.

"Obviously I was," Amy conceded. "However, my drive and innovation had things looking really good. The only thing that I had to nail down to have a real chance at pulling it off was an underwriter for the event to cover all expenses so that all tickets purchased, and other monies raised, would be net proceeds. It was then that Pete, the CEO of a Fortune 500 company, came to town and someone who knew him introduced him to me. The only time that Pete had for my presentation -- seeking $400,000 to underwrite the event -- was one afternoon in his hotel suite between meetings."

"Hmmm," James interrupted while stroking his goatee.

"Pete was impressed with my presentation, but he was more impressed with me. He's married, about fifty five, fit, and reasonably good looking, so he wasn't too far away from my norm. I could tell that there was something else on his mind when after my forty five minute long presentation he sent his two assistants out on errands and told them to meet him an hour later at their next meeting place. I saw the tent in his pants, picked up on his subtle cues, and then had a decision to make. Did I want to cinch the deal and become an Alzheimer's hero, or did I want to take a chance and negotiate with his Director of Outreach -- a female that I had never met," Amy said with a smile.

"I know where this is going," James giggled.

"Not exactly, you don't," Amy shot back. "Anyway, I walked over to the external door to his suite, put the security chain and bar on, and as I sauntered back toward him removed my top and bra. His eyes got as big as saucers. He did a reasonably good job of fucking me missionary style, and I made sure that it was all time for him by intermittently squeezing his cock with my pc muscles. When I left he promised to give his Director of Outreach a strong recommendation to underwrite the event."

"Did she agree to underwrite it?" James asked.

"Not exactly. She was hemming and hawing and making noises like 'Pete would like to talk with you about that one more time,' and the deadline was getting near. So I arranged for a meeting with Pete in his hotel room at a neutral city that he was visiting a branch in. This time I was leaving nothing to chance," Amy said with a severe expression.

"You take charity work seriously, don't you?" Betsy snickered.

"Hell yes!" Amy exclaimed. "So I drove to the other city, went to his hotel lobby ten minutes before the 'meeting' and called up to his room on the house phone and asked if anyone else was there. He said that they were just leaving. As I said, I wanted to leave nothing to chance so I was dressed like a three dollar whore, with a raincoat covering up my outfit. I waited ten minutes then went up to his room and his tongue was hanging out as soon as I took off the raincoat."

"How would you be sure that this cinched the deal?" Betsy asked.

"I'm getting to that, don't get your panties in a bunch," Amy giggled. "Well we had another missionary fuck, nice for me, fantastic for him. Then he sucked on my boobs for twenty minutes. Then I went down on him to get him hard again."

"'Sorry, Amy,' he told me, 'but I haven't gotten in up twice in a row for thirty years.' I ignored him and just kept sucking and fondling his balls while sticking my pussy in his face. Lo and behold he did get hard again, I rode him cowgirl while he played with my tits, and he made another sperm deposit in my vagina."

"I have to say that he was one happy camper," Amy continued, "but I wasn't taking a chance. As I was getting dressed I made a big show about taking a fake movie camera with a green light on it off of a table near the scene of our activities and hit a button on it so that a red light went on. He asked 'What's that?' I casually replied 'A camera.' He immediately followed with 'Let me see that.' As I exposed my hammerless .327 magnum in my purse I said 'Sorry Pete. I really need to make sure that you follow through with underwriting my event.' He turned a little pale then said 'No problem.' I kissed him, with the magnum in my hand, then left and threw another kiss goodbye at the door."

At this point both Betsy and James were giggling. "Did he come through?" James asked between giggles.

"Hell yes!" Amy smiled. "And we netted about $30,000 more than my boast of $2,000,000, impressing the hell out of everyone involved. In fact they begged me to be chairman again and I agreed, and floated a goal of 2.25 million this year."

"Have you heard from Pete again?" Betsy inquired.

"Yes. He called again a few weeks ago asking if I wanted to meet him to talk to him about his company underwriting the event again this year. His company got more in free publicity than the $400,000 he paid last year because the event was written up in every newspaper in the entire metro area, was on TV, on all sorts of websites, and even in national publications, all with his company's logo prominently displayed. I told him that I had two other companies begging for the chance to underwrite it for $500,000 but since he had sponsored it last year I'd give him ten days to send me a check and he could sponsor it again -- but no 'meeting.' I got the check five days ago," Amy replied with a Cheshire Cat grin.

After some good yuks and joke telling Betsy asked one more related question; "Are you continuing with your extracurricular relationships?"

"Yes; I have another one this afternoon," Amy deadpanned. "My third and last with this guy."

"Why last -- I thought you sometimes had four sessions with a paramour," James inquired with a raised eyebrow.

"He's too good. Last time he gave me so many orgasms that I almost couldn't do what I wanted to do to Brian that night. I can't get attached," Amy deadpanned.

"You're sure that you can break it off?" Betsy asked, after having whistled at the "so many orgasms" part of Amy's answer.

"For sure; no question about it," Amy smiled. "I do have another prospect that I am meeting for the second time next week so I should be able to move along seamlessly like I have in the past. The guy today isn't the only fantastic lover I've had, and I dumped the other two just fine."

"Two final questions before we move to the next phase," James said. "Are you happily married, and if Brian found out about a paramour and demanded that you give up your activities to stay married would you give them up?"

Amy responded quickly. "Yes, I consider myself very happily married, and that I have a great life. If Brian found out and demanded that I give up extracurricular activities I would give them up. Lying to him would be much different to me than 'keeping a secret regarding sexual proclivities,' as Brian put it to me." After a pause Amy chuckled then continued, "I wouldn't like it though!"

The rest of the meeting, until Amy had to leave at 11:30 to get to her luncheon, the researchers tested Amy's visual and physiological (via the electrodes and probe) reactions to various photos, movie clips, stories, and tactile challenges while blindfolded, and finished with a written questionnaire. As Amy was leaving she asked Dr. Sheer "When will you have results of your study?"

"Preliminary results -- although we will do one last set of interviews five years from now -- will be available in about a month since you are the second to last person to be interviewed. Do you want a copy? It will be kind of dry and statistical," Betsy responded.

"Yes, I do want a copy," Amy nodded. "Please send the results only to this address, a P O Box in my name only," Amy continued, handing Betsy a card.

"Will do -- and thank you for a most enlightening morning," Betsy said with a big smile as she shook Amy's hand, while James chimed in "Indeed!" before also shaking her hand.

___________

At the luncheon the other committee and board members were impressed that Amy already had received the $500,000 underwriter's check. After about ninety minutes of conversation and presentations over lunch Amy adjourned the meeting and sent her fired up staff and committee members out to accomplish their assigned tasks while Amy had her own 'task' to take care of. Namely, her session at the Four Seasons. The interview with the researchers had made Amy's libido skyrocket, so much so that she already had changed into her spare pair of panties that she had intended to use only after her encounter at the Four Seasons.

______________

Amy was so anxious that she arrived at the Four Seasons twenty minutes early. She called up to Austen's room to make sure that he was alone.

"Austen, Amy here. I'm running 'hot' in more ways than one. Can I come up now?"

"Room 1512 anxiously awaits your arrival," Austen cackled.

As soon as Austen closed the door behind her Amy planted a passionate kiss on his lips. When she broke it as she unbuckled his belt she pleaded "Can we fuck right away, please, no foreplay necessary -- I promise to get you off again, but I'm crazy wet and have soaked my second pair of panties already today." Austen only smiled in response.

Austen and Amy rapidly undressed each other while still standing, all except for Amy's high heels, which she needed to comfortably pull Austen's lips down to hers. Austen was the tallest, fittest, and youngest of her lovers. He was thirty six, six feet four inches tall, had a swimmer's build, and a beautiful circumcised cock that curved slightly downwardly. Despite Amy's pleas for an immediate fuck he wanted some foreplay.

Austen lifted Amy off the ground and turned her upside down, causing one of her shoes to fly off in the process. He positioned her pussy just below his chin so that Amy's mouth was just above his cock. While holding her tightly with both arms his hands massaged and pinched Amy's torso and ass while his lips devoured Amy's pussy and his tongue alternately penetrated it and lapped her clit. "Fuck, you really are wet," he mumbled between slurps.

While being pleasured, Amy massaged Austen's balls and licked his cock as best she could until her first, mammoth, orgasm hit. Then she gummed Austen's thighs and grabbed his ass cheeks as she moaned and thrashed while electric charges coursed through her entire body, causing involuntary twitches in all of her appendages. When she finally calmed down Austen flipped her upright and carried her to his pillow top mattress as they fervently kissed.

On his bed Austen put Amy on her hands and knees, got behind her, and stroked his rock hard cock over her pussy lips several times as she moaned, "Yes, yes, yes!" He buried himself in one thrust and started fucking her hard, placing his hands on her turgid tits for pleasure and traction, as she banged back the best that she could. It wasn't long before Austen started grunting, Amy's signal to move one hand under her crotch to wipe his flailing balls on each inward stroke. Soon his grunts turned to "Fuck yeas," as he detonated a series of cum grenades in her restless pussy, and Amy screamed in response, overcome by her second orgasm.

After some slow stroking Austen withdrew, pulled Amy against him, pried her half-closed eyes open and said "Wow -- you were one supercharged bitch in heat. What's up?"

Amy smiled, gave him a playful punch and replied "Are you complaining?"

"Hell no," Austen laughed, "that was an all-time fuck. I just wondered what brought your intensity on."

"This morning I had an interview for a sexuality study that I have been participating in since college. It got me so hot -- then I started thinking about your lovely cock, and I almost lost it driving to my luncheon meeting, and then from there to here," Amy moaned in response.

The happy fuckers massaged, explored, and played with each other's bodies until Amy felt her hormones bubbling up again. Another, more conventional, sixty-nine was in order with Amy on top hungrily sucking Austen's cum-caked dick as he fingered her pussy, ending in a Sicilian corkscrew. Once both were hot and bothered Amy broke away, went to her purse, and pulled out a small vibrator and a tube of lube. "Up my ass, horse," were her only words to her grinning playmate.

As Amy straddled Austen, ass facing him, she rubbed his testicles as he lubed up her butt then slowly inserted the vibrator as Amy wiggled her ass back and forth. Once he buried the vibrator to the correct depth he turned it on "low" and Amy started moaning and shivering. She lifted her crotch, held his dick upright, and then slowly impaled her pussy on his meat.

The gentle vibration emanating from Amy's ass energized nerve endings in both of their bodies and Amy started her reverse cowgirl ride. Each up and down movement of her pussy on Austen's dick seemed to energize new nerve endings. The downward cant of Austen's cock also caused Amy's G-spot to be invigorated and soon another orgasm hit, causing Amy to temporarily go limp. By now Austen was supercharged, however, so he bucked upwardly with manic intensity causing yelp after yelp to leave Amy's lips as her entire nervous system was overloaded.

After more orgasms than she could count, the last two after she gave up trying to ride Austen and just let him pummel the shit out of her, she sensed that he had turned the vibrator to "high" causing her to thrash wilding about and initiating the blast of a river of cum from his penis into the depths of her vagina.

Amy was sure that she had lost consciousness for a period of time when she felt the vibration in her anus suddenly stop, and experienced the delicious sensation of the vibrator being slowly withdrawn from her ass. Shortly afterward -- much to her dismay -- Austen lifted Amy off of his softening cock, but then much to her pleasure drew her head to his shoulder as he engulfed her naked body in his arms. They fell asleep almost instantly.

Amy woke with a start and glared at the clock next to Austen's bed. "Holy shit it's 4:21," she moaned quickly cognizant of the fact that she needed to drive home, douche, shower, and dress by 5:15 so that she could get dinner started and go pick Gillian up at the train station. Amy bolted out of bed, waking Austen.

"Amy, please come back I want to suck on your tits," he moaned with a diabolical smirk on his face.

"Sorry dude," Amy giggled as she quickly got dressed. As she rushed into the bathroom to check her hair and makeup -- disasters both -- she felt her panties. Both were still soaked and apparently one had been used by Austen to mop up some of the cum that leaked -- and was still leaking -- from Amy's pussy. She flushed both pairs down the toilet, narrowly avoiding a blockage.

She fixed her hair the best that she could, washed her face, applied a small amount of lipstick, and then scurried out of the bathroom, her pathway blocked by a naked smiling hunk with a three quarters hard cock. "Austen, I've got to leave immediately or the shit will hit the fan," she pleaded as he hugged her tightly.

amyyum
amyyum
1,793 Followers