A Study in Monogamy and Sexuality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, but we need a fourth session then; you're running out and leaving me wanting," he mused while still hugging her tightly.

After a short delay she realized that there had to be another session despite her boast to Dr. Sheer and Professor Patton. "All right; when will you be back in town?" she asked while pushing Austen away.

"Three weeks," he announced, "if I can make it that long."

"You'll keep; hump your sultry young wife some more," she giggled. Then she planted a kiss on his chin and ran out the door. Austen sauntered into the shower and beat his meat to another ejaculation, much less satisfying than the last two.

Amy found that it wasn't the best idea to drive while cum leaked out of her panty-less pussy and her mind was preoccupied by the countless orgasms that had just ravaged her body. "Damn it, I forgot the vibrator," also flashed through her brain, although she knew that she could easily get another and that Austen would dispose of the one that had recently been ensconced in her ass. Fortunately those around her were driving defensively and she made it home without an accident.

___________

Amy pre-spotted and rinsed out her cum-caked skirt despite the prominent "Dry clean only" label, douched, showered, gargled with mouthwash, and then douched again. She fixed her hair quickly, didn't bother with makeup, dressed in her "Mom clothes," and actually made it to the station three minutes before Gillian's train pulled in. There was no time to even start a substantial dinner -- she'd have to rely on Brian's favorite carryout place. She phoned in her order on her way home with her bubbly daughter.

Gillian, Amy, and Brian had a stimulating reunion. Brian never said a word about their dinner not being homemade since he was too busy chowing down on his favorite Memphis-style barbecued ribs, cornbread, and coleslaw, washed down with a couple of Heinekens. Gillian was anxious to tell all about her grad school courses, the new second year grad student who she was seeing, and her plans for spring break. Brian was thrilled with the results of a new "Satisfaction Survey" he had received that day which pointed to a rise of seven points in employee happiness in his Fortune 1000 employer. Amy related decisions that had been made about the upcoming charity ball; she failed to mention even her interview at The SMS Clinic, let alone her sojourn at the Four Seasons.

Having been energized by all of the day's activities, and reinvigorated by what turned out to be a two hour "nap" snuggled up to Austen, as soon as she handed Gillian the keys to her Lexus so that Gillian could meet up with her college and High School friends that were in town, Amy quickly disrobed in front of a wide-eyed Brian. While staring into his eyes she got on her knees, deliberately unzipped his trousers, fished out his two thirds hard cock, and started sucking. After a few minutes emanating pleasure moans Brian bent over, picked Amy up and muttered "Let's take this to the bedroom."

"What about my clothes lying in the hallway?" an uncharacteristically shy Amy inquired.

"Let Gillian find out what a bitch-in-heat her mother is," Brian growled before planting a passionate kiss on her lips. It wasn't lost on Amy that this was now the third time that day that she had been called a "bitch-in-heat." "Must be true," Amy mused as she returned Brian's kiss with equal zeal.

When they arrived in the master bedroom, Amy wiggled free from Brian's grip; removed his pants, shoes, and socks; needed help from him to pull his boxers over his now full size flagpole; and literally ripped Brian's shirt off, popping the buttons all over the place, something that never failed to turn him on. She pushed him onto the bed as he discarded his undershirt before the bitch-in-heat could tear it to shreds, and then shinnied up toward the top of the California King mattress.

Amy was on him more like a pouncing cat than a bitch. She rubbed her moist pussy up and down on the bottom of his cock while simultaneously pinching his nipples and staring into his eyes. He returned her glower as he lightly twisted her oversized and highly sensitive nipples until they both could stand it no longer.

Amy grabbed Brian's cock, held it upright, and unceremoniously sucked it into her frantic pussy, causing them both to cry out. While supporting herself with one hand on Brian's chest, and reaching behind her to massage his low-hanging balls, Amy started bouncing up and down like on a bungee cord. After a few minutes of this bliss, Brian had other ideas -- he wanted control and to fuck her brains out.

Without withdrawing his cock from her slit, Brian flipped them around so that Amy was on her back. Brian moved her heels onto his shoulders and buried himself completely in her pussy. Brian pounded her mercilessly while simultaneously manipulating her tits, bringing her through one orgasm, and then a second as he rocketed his jism deep into her womb.

When the contented fuckers separated they lay face-to-face, then smiled, then kissed, then smiled some more. "You're one great fuck," Amy giggled.

"You're one fantastic piece of ass yourself," Brian growled. "I don't know how a forty eight year old woman has turned into a better fuck than any twenty-something, but whatever you're doing, please, please keep it up," Brian fake-sneered.

"I will, honey," Amy grinned, "that is until I fuck you to death."

"What a way to go!" Brian laughed.

After the exchange of a few more pleasantries Brian got a semi-serious face on then said "Say, as awesome as our sex life is, do you think that using a vibrator could make it even more awesome?"

"What?" Amy giggled. "You want to stick a toy up my ass while you're fucking me you pervert?"

"Well," Brian started to sheepishly reply before Amy interrupted him.

"I'm game; let's try it and if it isn't something we like we'll just donate the vibrator to Goodwill."

"I'm not sure that Goodwill will take it," Brian laughed.

"Whatever," Amy giggled. "I'll find one online -- a really small one -- tomorrow. In the meantime can you make slow, passionate, love to me Horse?"

"Why don't you let your talented mouth see if I've got another erection in me," Brian responded with a big grin; "I'd love to make another sperm deposit in your snug pussy."

Epilogue

Two months later, on her way to an afternoon sojourn at The Ritz, Amy got the preliminary report from The SMS Clinic in her P O Box. Skimming the two hundred plus page report one of the conclusions caught her eye: "Of the one hundred six female participants that the study has followed over all of the last twenty six years only Participant 137 stands out as having had both the largest change in her views of monogamy and sexuality, and the highest level of sexual satisfaction and joy in her life."

"I wonder who Participant 137 is," Amy cackled to herself.