All Comments on 'A Stumbling Marriage Pt. 02'

by AliHomeygrass

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this reads like a group of students in middle school

they are all to immature to be adults

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
How old are these clowns?

Seriously, they're acting like middle school students and either he trusts his wife or he doesn't. So far, all I can tell is he gets jealous every time Shona talks to another guy, especially Andrew.

If Shona had half the brains you say she does, she would have bounced hubby to the fucking curb.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
C'mon...

No offense, but this plot is just plain stupid. The only thing giving this story any momentum is the stupidity of the two characters. The wife lies when the truth would serve her better, Andrew disrespects his wife by flirting with another woman IN FRONT OF HER just to get back at some asshole, and everyone behaves like junior high adolescents.

Sorry author. This story doesn't do it for me.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
I have to agree with @Whackdoodle...

I have to agree with @Whackdoodle...This doesn't seem to be grown up men and women!!! This seems they are all teenagers living in their parent's house and trying to have fun with each other's girlfriends and boyfriends...the stupidest was mary that didn't got married because she prefered a now and then fuck with someone that didn't love or respect her, than a stable married life!!! Please end the story in a civilized manner...2*

ken philipsken philipsalmost 9 years ago
Andrew truly is a stupid jealous fucktard

Hope Shona ends up kicking the dumb shit to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just another cheating wife story

So if Shona try's out Jordan and becomes his slut. I'd say it's to predictable.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
Not a single real person in this whole quagmire

They all deserve each other and whatever misery ensues. I won't be going along with them in their march to perpetual boredom.

Obviously ESL and the woodenness of the prose reflects it. The characters simply are not real enough to care about them other than to say that if Shona really loved Andrew, she would steer clear of Jordan. Andrew only loves himself.

Not awful, but not all that good either

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just another juvenile plot from a non-english speaker.

Is it Anglo's you hate, or you just have so little empathy and talent you really think this story is interesting? I bet your mother doesn't read nor speak English so she doesn't know what you've been writing on her computer. You are going to be in so much trouble!

I normally comment on the substance of a story, this has none.

Kiddo1001Kiddo1001almost 9 years ago
Oh wow

Nope, not on the best of days or the worst of days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
she should come clean and honest

marriage is hard without the b/s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ha

The Andrew character is "mentally challenged". Explains a lot about how poorly banks are managed.

Unrealistic plot. Cardboard characters. Avoid at all cost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

You certainly do know how to write about fucked up personalities!

Andrew is and ass-wipe, but then again, all your characters are!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Andrew is a pissy little twit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Andrew is going to deserve all that happens to ruin his marriage. He's a typical immature banking egotist.

Jordan despite being a full-blown womaniser, is being painted as having some redeeming features but why didn't he tell the girls first thing the next morning about the drinks? That way they could have got blood tests to provide evidence to nail the would-be date rapers.

Pinto931Pinto9319 months ago

They're all completely juvenile.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's like watching a 20-car pile-up in slow motion. You know you should look away but you just can't. I'll be shocked if they stay together. Andrew is a moron with severe trust and anger issues. I mean seriously, just yelling at your wife and calling her a slut. Come on dude, seriously? Shona seems decent but it looks like she's being enticed by a guy that only just wants to fuck her. Jordan at least isn't a total asshole otherwise he wouldn't have saved her and her friend from getting date-raped, though of course he had ulterior motives. Still, not really marriage material, which Shona seems to value highly. Not sure why she seems so nonchalant about being called a slut by her husband. Maybe she's just so used to his anger and thinks, "ugh, this old song again. Whatever."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous