A Stumbling Marriage Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan decided that he wanted to fuck Shona and fuck with Andrew but not get into a relationship with Shona. She was just a slut he wanted to fuck hard. His main goal was to get at Andrew, therefore he knew that if Andrew knew about his fucking Shona, their marriage end and he would have less to wind up Andrew with. Jordan said "I have a good idea, remember that picture we took of you and Jaden dancing, send that and say if he doesn't apologise, then perhaps you will find something else to do tonight." This would make Shona look slutty but not let Andrew know that he was fucking her.

Shona gleefully smiled at this suggestion, this was perfect, and so she set up the text saying "apologise or I will find something else to do, I haven't started yet, and I'm willing and able" and included the picture. Shona then pressed Send and waited and waited and waited for what seemed like a really long time but was just a couple of minutes. While they were waiting Jordan suggested that they get a drink before they continued their activities and they went to the kitchen to open a bottle of wine. They were sitting there, in the nude, Jordan claiming his dominance by moving his hand over Shona's body as he wanted, telling her she looked beautiful and she was a tiger in bed. All of this really built on Shona's confidence and ego, which Jordan knew it would. Then the phone went again, and the text said "Sorry, I am so sorry, please don't do this." Shona showed this to Jordan and he said "a bit late for that isn't it." With a smug grin because he knows that he has bested Andrew. Shona said "what should I say?"

Jordan thought for a minute and said "why don't you go back to him, pretend you have been a slutty but faithful wife and I will see you later?"

Shona said "Don't you want to go again, I love your cock, come on fuck me hard again."

Jordan knew he had her and said "I want to fuck you every day, I would love it, but you go back to your husband tonight and we will have to set up a round two later, I know you want it, so later. Remember what Mary said, I do sex not relationships." Jordan was pleased with his restraint because he knew by keeping her waiting she would soon be jumping back into his bed or he her and Andrew's bed.

Shona pouted "I might not come back, don't you love me?"

Jordan replied, "you will come back, you love how I fuck you, you love my cock. And you love getting off on fucking me while being married to Andrew as much as I do."

Shona grabbed a quick shower to try and hide some of the evidence of her exploits and started to get up to get dressed, swaying and flirting to get Jordan's attention and then she was ready, Shona asked Jordan to ring her a taxi, Jordan suggested that that might not be a good idea, better for her to get a taxi from the street and pretend that she had just come out of a club.

Shona texted Andrew and said "I am just leaving the club, just getting a taxi, see you soon." Jordan gave Shona a passionate kiss just before she left, so that she was now hungry for more and Shona left.

Within 20 minutes Shona was back home, as she walked into their home, she was filled with trepidation, would Andrew realise what a slut she had been. When Shona went through the door, she could see Andrew crouched down on his chair in tears, with a drink in his hand. Andrew looking at Shona cried, "sorry, I spoke to Katie and she and John told me that I had been a real prick to you at the club and that you were just blowing off steam. Please tell me the truth, you didn't sleep with anyone did you?"

Shona was shocked at the scene before her and said "trust me Andrew, Katie was right, I was just blowing off steam, I wanted to dance and have fun, but you seemed to want to cage me. I haven't slept with anyone else since I met you."

Andrew then looked as said "and what about the picture? Who was that?"

Shona said, "when you texted, I was still pissed off at you, so I went to one of the men at the club and I asked him if I could have a picture dancing to piss you off. He was more than happy to agree. I was furious, you seemed to be trying cage me in, so I thought lets goad you instead." Even as Shona repeated these lies, she could see that Andrew was becoming convinced by them.

Andrew said "okay, you did come home very quickly when I texted you, please come here, I want to hold you."

Shona went across, she knew that she was winning this and gave Andrew a passionate loving kiss, telling him she loved him too much to cheat on him.

They both then stumbled to bed, to emotionally knackered to do anything but sleep. They had different night's sleep, Andrew was tossing and turning thinking about Shona dancing with other men and his jealousy, while Shona was reliving her experiences with Jordan, she knew that she would have to see him again.

Over the rest of the weekend, they were on eggshells with each other, not wanting to go over Friday night and hoping that it would go away. Shona was worried about what Jordan would say on Monday and sent him a text asking him to keep quiet about their encounter. Jordan just smugly looked at the text and didn't reply, he felt that he was in control here.

On Monday, Jordan didn't say anything about Shona and instead was talking about another of his weekend successes. He did spend some time goading Andrew about how beautiful Shona was like he normally did. Andrew did not think that this was any different from their usual banter and was confident that he had Shona to himself.

On Monday night Katie and John came round to Andrew and Shona's to discuss their wedding plans because Andrew was the best man. Katie and John berated Andrew for his behaviour at the weekend and said that he needed to lose his green spectacles. Even if Shona is dancing, she isn't running off with someone else. They also reminded Andrew that he loved to flirt and spent lots of time chatting up other women, so he should cut it out.

Shona both loved the scolding that Andrew got and hated it because she was feeling guilty about Jordan. Then Katie dropped a bombshell, she suggested that since Andrew had ruined Amy's evening on Friday and Jordan had actually been very good to them the previous week, he should set a date between them or at least see if he would be up to making up the numbers for the following weekend. Shona nearly dropped her glass at this suggestion, the last thing that she wanted was to spend an evening with both Andrew and Jordan together. Shona suggested that Andrew shouldn't mix work and pleasure, but Katie was quite insistent and John backed her up. Andrew then thought that if Jordan was involved with Amy then he might not get involved with Shona so he agreed to ask Jordan.

When the evening broke up, John reminded Andrew that football training started soon and hoped that he was getting ready for action.

12