All Comments on 'A Stumbling Marriage Pt. 05'

by AliHomeygrass

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5*

BTB!

BrewtooBrewtooalmost 9 years ago
Are You Kidding

He's an idiot, she's a whore and the best outcome would have been if he had killed her and then himself so the child could go and be raised by decent parents.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
Genius

I thought this series was a lost cause until I came across the minor ointment on the horizon. All is forgiven!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
women who think with their cunts arent worth fucking

and this woman had no idea of what love is or what it meant

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Hope your next story is better

No woman with an ounce of self respect would act like this. I can buy her fucking Kameron to make Andrew jealous. If you stopped there I could have believed that. But then you went overboard and had her act like a porn version of a cheating wife instead of an actual person. Everything that they did to rub Andrews face in it was disrespectful to her too. No one would allow themselves to be disrespected just to prove a point.

The only realistic people in this story were the bouncers who got offended because Andrew got belligerent and called Kameron a nigger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"This made her cry about what she had lost."

Still sees herself as a victim. She didn't lose anything, she threw it all away.

dsthom1954dsthom1954almost 9 years ago
Too Bad

It's really a shame, you can't write or tell a story worth a damned. Do all of us readers a favor and don't write any more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Reporting

You wrote this as if you were reporting these incidents, not telling a story. Go and read some of the 4.5* stories and see how to give your narrator a personality, and how to do story telling. Once you get it, you'll be able to write good stories.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
Wow, this got fucking ridiculous fast.

The other stories were lame but this piece of crap you vomited out took the cake. Not only were her actions out of character, they didn't even have a passing relationship with reality. People don't act like that. Why would she even cry about "what she lost"? What did she think was going to happen? That they would live happily ever after?

I couldn't even read most of this and it made me gag, I can't imagine someone actually reading the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Horrible People

All of your characters are horrible people. If your intent is that the reader would hate them all then you succeeded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 the only thing that's dumb on here is dear annony commnets on every one of these stories

tell us all he hates them. yet he keeps on reading them? Hummmmm yep, the asshole annony is dumb as a rock Gave it a 5

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
5 story is good and the characters great!!!

If you hate them it means the writer did what he or she meant to do. Great story gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gave it 1 star

Gave it 1 star

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
5 one of the best storiies on here

One of the best I have read in months! Fuck you dear annony!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
character developing mistake

I agree the posters. The author did a character development mistake. A simple cheater will be serial cheater first but rarely she becomes slut. You built up a slut character with quick transformation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
# 1

Just fucking weird.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well lets see. Poorly written story

Nothing erotic, clever, interesting or entertaining. Just plain badly written. Shona acts the whore and is rewarded. Really bad conclusion. As for that dummy Bonnie - he likes everything no matter how bad it is. He has moved past HarryinVA as the worst commentator on this site. And as for the other Anon who was mad that yet another Anon didn't like this? Hey dummy #2 - how does anyone know whether or not they like a story unless they read it? Are you just stupid? Guess so. I put you in the same "Idiot" category as Bonnie.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
5 for your effort

and for pissing off dear annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Laughable

"One seemingly minor ointment on the horizon"

What the hell is ointment on the horizon?

I didn't read past that. Boring story with moronic characters.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
excellent story with great characters

Love how you set this one up! Gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One of the mediocre stories...

unbelievable that there are some dumb readers out there who enjoy such a story. I feel pity for you and your mentally health.

tbear58tbear58almost 9 years ago
Jumped the shark?

I was really enjoying this story through chapter 4, but this last chapter went way overboard. I liked the way Shona appeared to have conquered her demons and was earning Andrews trust, but in this chapter her behavior was totally unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Character problem

Shona's behavioral is unbelievable. A slut wife would have had some tendency which her husband would have recognized earlier and he would have divorced Shona before common kid!

A cheater or a serial cheater wife hate the slut wives they think themselves in higher level.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
2* because I don't know if it's the ending...

2* because I don't know if it's the ending...Instead of pregnat she could have got a serious STD....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I think you accurately portrayed Bonnie's deepest fantasy.

Only difference, men really do want to fuck Shona. She's beautiful, witty, sexy, and so appealing. Bonnie? barf. Couldn't buy a kiss from a blind man, or a fuck from a sailor just coming off 8 months at sea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Is that all?

The bitch needed to suffer more then that. She goes above and beyond what most of the cheating wives in this genre does yet she gets to divorce with a good settlement? He should have paid George to sell her off to a Mexican whore house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh, poor poor Shona

Fuck that usless bitch. Hope she blows her brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You forgot to mention the cocktail of STD's she picked up along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awful story, terrible grammer 1*

Literature no, rubbish yes.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHY CRY AFTER THE FACT

especially knowing it was self-inflicted. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A sorry Excuse for a story

I realize that this is just a figment of the authors imagination,but all I can say is that if it was myself,there would have been no divorce and no prison time for the others,every one that was found out to have been with her,and her would have just disappeared,no trace of any one forward on,but they would have suffered severely.

But from the authors description of him,he was the worst kind of wimp and a coward to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What the hell is " ointment on the horizon" supposed to mean? Please pick one cliched metaphor and stick with it... hopefully complete.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I guess I am disagreeing with the majority.

But, first, it was just too fucking long. It could have been a total of 4 pages and not lost a thing. I had to wait til the end to comment. There was no way I was going to get thru the story without skimming.

OK, yeah, the way the author wrote the wife and the douchebags was so over the top that I think we would all want to kill/maim/destroy them all.

However, the author took at least a realistic approach in dealing with the situation.

Yes, the main character appears "weak" and a pussy, but don't forget he has a daughter.

He got the douchebags in prison (not sure what the tattooist did to go to prison, but there is no way I am reading over this story again! ) , custody of his daughter, and his wife left out of his life on amicable terms which still allow her to be a mother to his daughter which in what I have read she was a pretty good one. But, this way he has majority custody which means he can keep his daughter from being exposed to any slutting around that the cheating cunt will do.

One thing for sure, as a partial penance, the slag should carry the child to term and give it up for adoption that way a loving couple can raise it properly.

He in no way in bloody hell should raise or support that slut's bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This piece of excrement was way to long and the fucking slut got off way to easy. This our first look at this want-to-be author-is the rest of his submissions as bad as this wasted space?

puke!

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 7 years ago

She got what she deserved in the end..Andrew did not deserve a chesting slut for,a wife, no matter how jealous he was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I am an idiot!

That was the ending? After 5 chapters of this cuck shit. That's an hour gone I can never get back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Great read. NO ANNONY!!

It's your mother the story is written about. So go suck a BBC and eat his shit you fat old ugly fag!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What she had lost?

Don't you mean, what she had disrespected, shat on, and thrown away?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!!1

"Andrew organized the divorce settlement, so that she would have a nice house and a maintenance payment of £50000 per year until she married or got to 60 and he paid for her tattoos to be removed.

Andrew said "I am sorry that I was jealous, but there is no point in going over that, I want us to split on good terms, get on with our lives."

ARE YOU SERIOUS...ARE REALLY FUCKING SERIOUS?????

Why do you ass-wipes continually write your protagonist as a pussy-whipped wimp!

NAIL THE SLUT TO THE WALL....GIVE HER AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE AND GET RID OF THE CHEATING BITCH!

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Just take her out and shoot her.

Bummer. Really a depressing read. Just sad

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

Jesus Christ this series was rancid cucky shit to the max. Andrew is a jealous wimp. Sure he had good reason but couldn't reel it in and think straight. Unfortunately for him he was proven right in the end. Small consolation that is. The wife a horrid cheating whore of the worst kind. I thought this story was supposed to have them fix their marriage, instead it just underwent a series of explosions before imploding spectacularly.

What a joke.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Much deserved

Shona deserved much worse than she got. Andrew was a wimp to the very end. He got what he deserved too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really

Just stupid from start to finish. No husband would stay or put up with such a slut. He would burn her and send her packing. No way would he give her so much help and money after what she did. Can you write something with a shred of reality. Why are so many writers on this site husband haters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stupidest story I have read

What a wimp...he deserved all he got...should be buried the sob Jordan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lets not bitch!?

THIS IS A LOW T BETA CUCK STORY TO APPEAL TO BETA CUCKS TASTE. THE WRITER IS A CUCK WITH ACCUMEN FOR BETA MALE CUM EATING AND WHORE WIFE WATCHING WE ALL COME TO LOVE.

cindycbegoodcindycbegoodabout 4 years ago
One chapter to many

Should have quit after ch.4. You kind if had a story going about how jealously and excessive and careless flirting can ruin a marriage. Kind of. But my overall take on the story was this wasn't a stumbling marriage but not really a marriage at all. Why do two people want kids when neither of them really want to be together in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too stupid and ridiculous

Why would she get anything in the divorce? Hubby is just a wimp from start to finish. Without his friends he would be a lifelong cuck. His settlement is so far over the top it ruins the story and confirms that he really is a wimp

JhWALLJhWALLalmost 4 years ago
And so she should

Personally I would have put a bullet in the lot of them.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

This was so stupid that Websters had to redefine the word in their dictionary.

Literally one of the dumbest stories I have read on LW, and thats quite a benchmark to move beyind.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

This mess went four chapters too far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your hero actually used the n word.

I'm sure you do too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

just to much shit to even comment coherently. please go somewhere and die along with your rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a stupid writer.. writing such trash!! No doubt you have to work as a shit cleaner to survive!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a terribly messy story, reads as if the author had no idea where the story was going and threw everything but the kitchen sink into the story. Nothing recoverable in this one.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA7 months ago

I liked the story as an object lesson on limits of tolerance The slut wife was just that a spoiled slut with no redeeming moral values and a"throw away"/ Andrew was a perfect example of a very successful business person with very low social self esteem. The downside of the tale is Andrew's personal stupidity vs his business acumen. The tale didn't even build a strong case for his love/stupidity of his slut wife. I still liked the conflict and chaos. Oh, and the ending... Now she can fuck the 5th fleet every month and Andrew is paying $$ for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous