A Stumbling Marriage Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other bouncer started "Sir, there is no need for language like that" and to Shona "Are you okay."

Shona glaring at Andrew "Yes I'm starting to have a great time but he keeps trying to piss me off." pointing at Andrew. Shona then kissed Kameran, Shona was really pushing Andrew hard.

Andrew said "Shona if you carry on then I'm out of here, but think of Jenny, please, I get your point. Please just leave with me."

Shona was looking at Andrew thinking how quickly he was becoming pitiful and then Kameran started to run his fingers up her pussy and starting to take ownership of her. Kameran kept on whispering that beautiful women deserve the best cocks. Shona was loving the competition between the two and loved Kameran's confidence and control. She moved in to him so he could slide his finger up her pussy.

This proved to be the final straw for Andrew, as he stormed out of the club. Shona saw he was pathetic, a loser to Jordan and now a loser to Kameran. Kameran felt great, he had taken a beautiful blonde wife, on her anniversary, from her husband.

Kameran suggested that they move around the table, to sit side by side and said "Shall we continue where we left off." Laughing at what had happened to Andrew. He knew that he had 5" on Andrew and was a well-built, so he wasn't frightened of a fight. Several people who had been watching the whole episode of Andrew and Shona and Kameran were shocked and then looked at Andrew with derision, since he didn't seem to be willing to fight hard enough for his wife. Kameran looked up from the table to where George was sat and saw him raise a glass to him.

Soon Kameran had his hands around Shona, they were kissing, and Kameran pushed his tongue into Shona's mouth. Shona was feeling so horny with Andrew and Kameran clashing over her, it made her see how beautiful she was. Kameran's hand were quickly moving down Shona's body and to her legs. Kameran soon hand his fingers dancing over her pussy and started to slide in and out. Shona was being finger-fucked and was loving Kameran's attention and his fingers, it was better than anything that Andrew had ever done to her. Soon Shona was feeling all tingly all over, this was the second time tonight that she had felt like this. Shona thought that Kameran had turned her on more in one night than Andrew had in the past month. She was starting to get really frustrated about sex with Andrew. Kameran took his finger out of Shona's pussy and said "taste yourself."

This just sent Shona over the edge and she came on the spot. Kameran then presented his finger and Shona started sucking on it, like a lolly pop, imagining it was Kameran's cock. This was a very erotic sight, the black fingers sliding in and out of Shona's mouth and Shona licking them for all she was worth. Kameran smiled at this and said, do you want to see something better than that and pulled down his zip. Shona was enthralled with this cock and quickly grasped it in her right hand. As she slide her hand up and down it did seem to get bigger.

Kameran said "if you use your other hand it will get bigger still." He loved having white women with their engagement rings or wedding rings running up and down his cock. As Shona started to slide her left hand up Kameran's cock, it did seem to take an extra bounce to it. Kameran was in heaven, soon he would fuck this stupid slut wife and that thought got him harder than ever.

Kameran decided that he needed to take this further and the club wasn't really the place to do that so Kameran suggested that they take off. Kameran said "let's get a hotel." Kissing Shona and letting her feel his hard-on on her stomach. This was making Shona even hornier, she knew that she was going to get fucked and fucked hard. This was what she was missing from Jordan not being around. Quickly they got their stuff and made their way outside.

When they got out of the club, Shona's phone went, it was Andrew, Kameran asked who called and Shona told him. He laughed, pulled her to him and kissed her, pushing open her mouth and invading it with his tongue. Shona loved this aggression, she felt that she was the prize and the stronger man had won her. While Kameran was kissing Shona, he also started moving his hand over her body, going for her pussy. This was turning on Shona and she started to get aggressive back, pulling at his cock.

The phone went again when they got to a junction, which led to an alley near the hotel. Kameran asked, "Loser looking for you again?"

Shona laughed and said "sounds like him." She was bitter about his behaviour earlier, annoyed that he didn't try to reclaim her and horny to get fucked like she hadn't since Jordan left.

Kameran turned into the alley and demanded, "Phone, your husband should know you are busy, so get on your knees."

Shona was shocked by the idea and loved it, she felt so slutty and horny. She got out her phone, there were 5 messages from Andrew, but she had not heard them all. These were all pleading with her not to have sex with Kameran since they were trying for a baby. Shona smiled at this and told Kameran what he had said. Kameran roared with laughter because he knew just how abject Andrew sounded. He pulled down his zip and said "Get to work."

Shona gave Kameran her phone and started to suck his cock. She was licking it up and down and Kameran started to take some photos, then he told her to look at him, so with Kameran's cock in her mouth, Kameran took a couple more photos, then he started to ram his cock down her throat. This was the hardest anyone had ever face-fucked Shona and she loved the aggression and power in his body. Shona felt Kameran tensing up and knew what was coming. Kameran said "something for you." As he came in Shona's mouth. "Don't swallow it yet." As he then took a couple of pictures of Shona's mouth full of cum. "Now swallow, you look so sexy like that." This last comment made Shona think just how sexy she was being and she loved it. Kameran then zipped himself up and picked a couple of pictures which he sent to Andrew saying "the beautiful Shona is busy, will send her back full of cum later." Shona loved this.

Kameran kept hold of the phone and went with Shona up to the hotel. He told her to get a room, and while she got the room, he took the time to send the photos to his own phone and to copy Shona's contact list. When he did this he then forwarded them to George, and then he walked up behind Shona, at reception and started to paw her arse and touching her up in front of the staff and guests. Shona both loved this attention and was also embarrassed that people could see her. This couple walked past and suggested that she was a whore. When they got to the lift and went in, Kameran pinned Shona to the wall to kiss before the door closed, another couple left the lift in disgust, two lads on a stag do just winked at Kameran, knowing that he was going to fuck this slut. As the lift went up, Kameran started to lift Shona's skirt to show the lads her pussy and finger fuck her. Mixing between sliding his finger up her pussy and then sliding it into her mouth. One of the lads took out his phone to video Shona being finger fucked. Shona's phone went and Kameran barked "Is that your useless husband again?" The lads just looked stunned at Kameran and realised that he was going to fuck someone's wife. The lift stopped and Kameran and Shona realised that it was their floor, so they started to leave the lift, as they went past the two lads, they lads high-fived Kameran for getting to fuck such a beautiful woman.

When they got to the door, Kameran went in and said now let's have some real fun and kissed Shona. Kameran and Shona were kissing and touching each other up and slowly starting to strip each other. Soon they were both nude on the bed, Kameran pushed Shona back and then moved between her legs, he had felt how wet she was already and decided to stop wasting time just said "You want this cock, you put it in your exquisite married pussy."

Shona was so horny at this time she just reached down and started to put it in and then suddenly remembered about trying for a baby. "Kameran have you got a condom, please put one on."

Kameran just mocked and said, "I ain't using a condom so that's not going to happen. Now beautiful put my cock in, you know you want it" While he was saying this, he was sliding his fingers around her pussy and Shona was getting hornier by the second. "Do it or I will find someone else to fuck tonight?" And Kameran took his fingers away, he seemed to be about to get up from the bed.

Shona panicked, she wanted this cock now, so she pulled Kameran back to the bed for a kiss and pulled his cock into her pussy. Kameran then drove in hard, and pulled out fast, then drove in hard. Shona felt the ripples of her orgasm bouncing over her and she let out a shout of yes. Kameran kept pumping in and out of her pussy, Shona pulled her legs behind Kameran, to keep him in Shona's pussy. As Kameran drove on, he could feel that Shona was going to cum again. He pumped harder and then came the yelp from Shona "Yes, Yes fucking keep on fucking me". Kameran loved what he was doing to Shona and Shona loved the fucking that she was getting from Kameran.

Shona felt Kameran getting ready to cum, she knew what was coming and pulled Kameran's cock closer in to her pussy and then she felt him cum. He seemed to pump in a dozen times and then stopped. Kameran smiled as he then kissed and held Shona tight, he knew that he had cum inside her and that he had fucked her hard sending his cum up her fertile pussy. He was determined to get her pregnant.

Shona just laid back in the bed, legs spread, leaking cum and Kameran had her phone up again and was take photos of her well fucked body. Shona smiled for the camera and slowly started to play with herself. She wanted to get Kameran back for another fuck. Kameran put the phone on the side to video the bed and walked over to Shona. He pulled her down, turned her on her stomach, so she was facing the phone. Kameran leaned over Shona and said "Tell me what you want."

Shona said "I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard."

Kameran said "louder"

Shona shouted "I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard."

Kameran said "what about your husband?"

Shona shouted "Fuck me, I don't care about my fucking worthless husband." Shona was again getting off on belittling her husband.

Kameran said "I'm going to cum in your fertile womb, do you want my cum?"

Shona said "yes, fuck me, fuck my fertile womb with your big black cock."

Kameran plunged his cock into Shona waiting pussy, she yelp "yes" as he penetrated her. Kameran then continued to fuck her doggie style, pulling up her hair, so she could look at the phone and she was being fucked. Kameran seemed to reach further into her now, and Shona was loving his cock fuck her. Kameran said "is this better than your husband?"

Shona realised that she had to shout out her answers cried "yes your cock is better than my husbands, you fuck me better than my husband."

Kameran loved this and then as he pumped Shona harder he could feel her orgasm. This then triggered his own. Still Kameran kept pumping away and Shona loved that although Kameran had cum, he still kept on fucking her and fucking her hard. This triggered another orgasm in Shona as she felt Kameran's cum squirt into her pussy. Shona then collapsed on to the bed completed knackered, Kameran pulled his cock out of Shona's leaking pussy and then walked around the bed, pushing his cock into her mouth, he said, "Sexy you know what to do, clean me up." As if on automatic, Shona started to suck and lick his cock. Soon his cock was clean and Kameran then went off for a piss, leaving Shona lying sprawled on the bed top.

Kameran texted George and David to come and join him fucking Shona but told them to wait outside the room.

When he came back, he started to kiss and play with her some more, and Shona loved the attention. He said that she was the best fuck he had ever had and he loved fucking her. Shona lapped this up and said that he was the best in too long. They got on to talking about their sex lives and Kameran asked about Jordan and Shona told how she lusted after him and loved to fuck him, she said part of the pleasure was from fucking someone who competed with her husband and was better than him. Shona loved men to take command. Shona asked Kameran his favourite experience and Kameran mentioned a gangbang. Shona told him that when she was at uni, before meeting Andrew, she went to a party with one of her friends and that she got off with a bloke but her friend told her about fucking 5 guys at the party with everyone watching. She had been turned on by her friend's story but she was now a slut. Shona was lying back thinking about cocks after cocks and Kameran was playing her, Shona was feeling another tremor in her body, one caused by her imagination and Kameran's manipulation and suddenly she came and came hard.

Kameran said, "do you to do that tonight? Shall I call a couple of mates to join us? I can imagine nothing sexier than watching a beautiful woman being pleasured by two or three guys at the same time." All the while playing with Shona, thinking what a stupid slut.

Shona smiled at this idea, in the afterglow of her orgasm and looked at Kameran and say "that sounds great fun, will you do that?"

Kameran beamed at this "for you," got out his phone and "David are you up for some fun? I've got this beautiful babe called Shona, who wants to have some fun. Anyone else around? Just bring him then, Hilton Room 523." To Shona "just the three of us, so that is enough for each hole." With a wink.

Shona blushed and "I have never had a cock up my arse."

Kameran leered "your arse looks perfect for a cock, you will love it." Thinking this gets better, the slag.

Kameran and Shona went back to pleasuring each other with their mouths and fingers. Then there was a knock on the door. Kameran whispered, "wouldn't it be sexy for you to go and open the door and see who it is."

Shona was at first shocked and at the same time turned on by this idea, so she sauntered up to door, and opened it. David and George looked at her and thought what a slut, this will be fun. Shona looked at them and thought David looked familiar and recognised George, Shona smiled when she remembered how much misery he had caused Andrew in the past, here was another powerful man, who took what he wanted.

George walked up to her and started to kiss her and Shona started to undress George, pulling at his clothes to get at his cock. When Shona got George's cock out, George pushed Shona down, so she could start giving him a blow job, Shona eagerly took his cock in her mouth. David and Kameran just looked and thought what a slut. George then starts on Shona, "play with yourself and look at me" Shona looks

George "I remember you from work. You are called Cook, are you married to an Andrew Cook?"

Shona nodded while sucking his cock.

"Did he go to Glasburgh Grammar?" Shona nodded.

"Was that about 10 years ago?" Shona nodded.

"I think I know the poor wimp." Shona smiled and nodded, she remembered talking to Andrew about George and could see why Andrew was so intimidated.

"Did he ever tell you about Karen, what a slut" Shona nodded.

George to David and Kameran "When I was a school, I used to fuck every slut I could find but I didn't just want the usual sluts. I loved fucking the sluts that everyone else thought belonged to someone else, shit I left at least 1 teacher pregnant. The geek squad had three babes that were worth fucking and they all had boyfriends. Shona's husband was there, wasn't he?" Shona nodded "first I did the little paki, her boyfriend was just so ashamed, he was such a wimp. When I told them about it, Andrew got a lucky shot at me and put me down. I then went to work on his girlfriend and after a school play we were in, I did her good. I was shocked that Andrew hadn't fucked her yet and then for the next month every day I was fucking her and the wimp didn't know. She had a key to his place and we did it on both his bed and his parents and once, she was supposed to go to his place for a family do, I took her out and she phoned to say she would be late while I was fucking her and then a couple of my mates did her as well. We then sent her to the do full of cum, the next week the slut was just passed around my mates. Then I just took her away from him, right in front of everyone, he didn't show his face again." Looking at Shona "you loved hearing about that didn't you?" Shona eyes were just glazing over and she came at the thought of Andrew's girlfriend being treated as a slut as she nodded.

David, who had stripped off, smiled "you fucking bastard, well I suppose if he can't provide the goods, someone else has to. You should have left her up the duff and sent her back."

George smiled and thought no this slut will do for that. He felt he was cuming and then he blasted his cum into Shona's mouth. Looking at her "you better swallow slut."

Shona swallowed and was taken back by George's whole attitude, Kameran had been loving, while George was just treating her like a piece of meat.

George started "Kameran, spit roast time?" Kameran smiled and said "She hasn't had her arse tapped yet, want first go?"

George "I love taking Andy Pandy's cherries. You and David spit her first and then I will take her arse, that arse is made for fucking."

David and Kameran pulled Shona up to the bed, and pushed down face first. They were going to fuck her, not make love to her. David stood behind her and opened her legs, then he lined up his cock, pulled her body to him and started pumping in and out. David felt about the same size as Andrew, but he was fucking her and fucking hard. Shona was really getting into it and loved what David was doing to her. Kameran then pushed his cock in her mouth and said "now slut for the spit roast" and started fucking her face. This had none of the subtly of earlier love making, it was just raw fucking and Shona was absolutely loving it. David then felt himself harden and instead of cuming in her pussy, he came all over her arse. Kameran said to everyone, "Andy Pandy said that he could not respect a cheater, well I think we should do as he says and treat this cheating slut like a cheating slut." Kameran then pulled his cock out of Shona's mouth and came over her face declaring, "Christ you look like a real slut now."

George laughed at this and went to line up behind Shona, who was starting to feel that George, David and Kameran just saw her as someone to fuck and no more. George slide his cock into Shona's pussy for a couple of strokes, then leaned in "well slut, now for your arse." Pulled his cock out of her pussy and into her arse. As George put his cock into her arse, Shona let out a yelp but as she relaxed, she found it easier to take. Soon George was busy pumping away and with her tight arse, he quickly came. George got up from Shona's body and high-fived David and Kameran and suggested that they should give her a sandwich.

David suggested that they have some Columbian marching powder first. So George laid out 8 lines on table top and gave Shona a straw, but Shona was wary because she hadn't done coke for years. With some cajoling, Shona quickly sniffed up a couple of lines, Kameran, David and George followed suit. George told Kameran to lie down and sprinkled some coke over his cock. Shona, if you love cock and love coke, you will really love this. Start riding him, and as she was riding Kameran she sensed the coke coming through her pussy. Then David pushed her down and then she felt his cock on her back, then he pushed his way into her arse and started fucking. Shona loved having the two cocks in her at the same time. Shona was ecstatic, the cocks, the coke.