A Stumbling Marriage Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George was looking thinking, what a slut. He walked to the bathroom, taking with him Shona's phone. He noticed all the messages and missed calls and thought well the stupid slag has been busy, Andrew tone had changed from an earlier pleading to disgruntlement. . George decided to call Andrew.

Andrew immediately answered, "Shona where the fuck are you?"

George "hi Andy, my slut is busy just now and she can't talk, she has her mouth full, it is your old mate from school George. You do know how to pick them sluts don't you."

Andrew was horrified that someone was calling him to taunt him and being George made it worse. John and Katie had come around to give him moral support and Katie suggested that Andrew recorded any phone calls.

Andrew, "is Shona alright? I want to speak to her. When is she coming back?"

George "that slut is great, I popped her anal cherry and now a couple of my mates are making a sandwich with her, I'm sure she loves the two cocks running her at the same time, here listen." From the other room there was a voice "yeeesss, give it to me, fuck me hard." "she sure loves cock that slut."

Andrew "you fucking bastard, I am going to kill you for this, I am going to rip your dick off and ram it down your throat." He then looked at John and Katie and winked, they smiled, they realised he was just pretending to be upset.

George "can I help it that you attract sluts but can't keep them happy? That slag next door, what is her name, she reminds me of Karen, dumb slag and when you push the right buttons their legs open, its Shona, I remember. See when I was fucking Shona up the arse I was thinking about you, I was thinking about when I popped Karen's cherry and you crying. I was going to leave her knickers for you to wipe your eyes, but I do like collecting them from sluts I have taken from their boyfriends and husbands."

Andrew "you fucking bastard, you are slime, you just called to gloat, you can fuck off." And hung up.

When Andrew left the nightclub earlier he hung around waiting for Shona, when he saw her leaving with Kameran, he was devastated. He thought about confronting them, but thought that Shona was not worth it, he had completely lost all trust in her. Andrew just went home and called in his closest friends for support. John and Katie were waiting when he arrived home.

Andrew, John and Katie then had a discussion about what to do about Shona, they all thought that Andrew should get a divorce as quickly as possible and check on Jenny, to make sure she was Andrew's. Katie was in tears when she confirmed that Shona has slept with Jordan, and explained that was why they had stopped being friends. Andrew was pissed off that Katie had not told him but John, who Katie had not told either, reminded him that if Jenny was his daughter, then he would not have had her. Andrew knew that John was talking sense but he no longer trusted Shona at all.

A message appeared on Andrew's phone, from Shona, with a link to a webpage. Andrew clicked on, it was a video of Shona being fucked by Kameran and David called Mrs Andrew Cook enjoying lots of Cock. Andrew could see that George was trying to humiliate him with this video. John and Katie suggested that Andrew called George back and find out what he wants.

Andrew "is this part of your gloating?"

George "I thought that you would love to see your beloved wife's movie debut, Christ, she looks like a slut, mind you she is. Don't you love technology, we can video and take lots of pictures and then instantly send them round the world, particularly with a set of contacts on mobile phones. Anyway as I was saying your Karen was a wonderful slut but she did become a bit of a bike afterwards, your wife already seems to be a bit of a bike, she loves riding. Anyway enough about your sluts" then laughs "obviously the aren't sluts for you but you know what I mean. I have a problem, me and my mates are a bit skint but we have come across some movies we would like to sell. Do you know anyone who would want to buy them?"

Andrew "Are you trying to blackmail me to get the videos of my wife? You bastard."

George "blackmail is illegal, I am just looking getting a fair price for fair labour for some goods I have made, you bankers are all the same, you don't think people should get a fair days pay but want your bonus." George hung up.

Andrew was looking at his phone when another message arrived with a link, he knew it was going to be another attempt at taunting him but still he clicked on it, This time it started with their wedding photo and a picture of Shona and Jenny and then showed Shona giving Kameran the blow job on the way to the hotel, it was called Mrs Andrew Cook gets BBCed. Andrew showed it to John and Katie and John remarked that Kameran seemed a big lad, now I know why you didn't just deck him. Andrew laughed.

Andrew called again "What do you want then?"

George "That's better, I think that production costs come to £150,000, so that will cover it for me and my co-producers. How soon can you get it for me?"

Andrew "just to be clear, if I give you £150,000 then the videos and any pictures disappear from the internet and you destroy all copies?"

George "you make it sound like blackmail, an ugly word, more a case you give me £150,000 and you as the copyright holder can then do what you want with the materials, but I assume you would like all copies taken down. I will give you a memory stick with them all on and destroy all other copies. What do you say?"

Andrew "I want a word with my wife."

George "well the slut is riding Kameran for all she is worth." Hands the phone to Shona "Say hello to Andy Pandy."

Shona "so sorry, yess, yess" in the background "ride that cock slut, so slut do you love cock then." Shona "yess, give it to me."

George "see she is still enjoying herself, so unless I have to make my money from porn sites, pay up."

Andrew "Bastard, I can't get it for you today, but I will on Monday, where should I bring it?"

George "why not just transfer the cash instantly, thought you bankers could do that?"

Andrew "Blackmail is your business, banking is mine, if you got that sort of money, then the banking regulators would look where it came from to check for money laundering." With a wink to John and Katie, "So where."

George "the slut stays with us and we will come around to your place at noon, you persuade your sweet wife to stay with us until Monday."

Andrew mouths to John and Katie, "like I want to see that slut again." To George "Please send Shona back, I miss her, I want to hold her and show how much I love her."

George "Christ you are a pussy, I should be fucking you, oh I forgot I am. No the slut stays with us, she is a good ride, so tell her." And went to give the phone to Shona.

Andrew "Shona my love is that you,"

Shona "yes Andrew, I have been a naughty girl, you might need to punish me." Thinking she was sounding sexy, rather than needy and sluttish. Andrew makes a sign that he is about to throw up.

Andrew "Shona do you like George?"

Shona "yes and David and particularly Kameran" still going for the sultry approach. John now does the fingers down the throat look. Katie and Andrew are trying not to laugh.

Andrew "this hurts me, but I think you need to get this out of your system before we can rebuild. Please for me, can you stay with George until you are really ready to come home?"

Shona "you will let me stay, I love you, you are so kind and considerate, I will make it up to you when I get back." Shona smiled, she was going to fuck George and Kameran and even little David to her hearts content. She gave George the phone back and went to kiss Kameran and try to be sexy.

George "really good of you old chap, I have some fucking to do, see you Monday for my cash."

Andrew "as a sign of good will, can you take the videos down, I don't want to lose any of my investment in case someone copies them."

George laughed and said "okay consider it done, remember my cash." And hung up.

Andrew just looked the phone and said to John, "so have you got the phone number of the head of CID at the police?"

John "Are you sure you want to go down that path?"

Andrew "you fucking bet I want to go down that path. I am determined to nail that bastard to the wall, if he thinks he can blackmail me, he has another thing coming. And as for Shona, when she bragged about fucking Jordan, she was gone then and there. Katie, I understand why you wouldn't want to hang around that cheating slut, but please don't hide it from me in future. We have a lot to do by Monday."

The police came around and discussed how they were going to arrest George and his mates. All was set for Monday, but the police and Andrew also monitored online to see if any of the videos or pictures had been leaked.

George thought he was in seventh heaven, Andrew might be this big city roller, he was the one who fucked up his life and possibly his wife and he was going to get a payoff for it. £100,000 for him, £25,000 for Kameran and David.

At the end of the night, Shona left with Kameran to go shopping, she knew that she was being really slutty walking out at lunchtime, in the same dress as she had worn the night before, with a really fucked look. As they went along Kameran made a point of fingering and stroking her and this was turning Shona on. Shona was given instructions what to get, a few strapless black lace dresses, no more knee length and some heels. In every shop, when Shona went to try on the dress, Kameran went in, to make sure that he could fuck Shona wearing the dress, this retained Shona's horniness as she went around.

George and David went to sort out some stuff for the rest of the weekend. George was already planning how he was going to spend the money. Shona turned up at George's place and did a fashion parade of her LBDs. Then Shona and Kameran went out for the afternoon with plans to meet up later. Kameran was told to make sure that Shona was drunk and horny by 5. Kameran took Shona to a few bars around town, showing Shona off to everyone, fondling her as she went around. When it got to 5 Kameran and Shona met up with George. Shona was so horny at this time because although Kameran had played with her, she had not got off yet today.

George took the Kameran and Shona to a tattooist and since he already knew that Shona did not have any tattoos, was determined to give her a tramp stamp. While outside, George started to get Shona worked up with caressing and fondling and manipulating her. Soon Shona was very horny and ready to fuck, she reached for George's cock but he pushed her hand away and said "first I want you to do something for me, I want to give you a sexy reminder of your time with me, so that when you get tired and go back to Andrew, you will always remember, will you get a tattoo for me."

Shona was horny and confused, she didn't like the idea of tattoos which would mark her and suggested a temporary one.

George "I think you will look so sexy with a permanent reminder of how sexy you are and can be, that is what a tattoo will do. Don't you think so Kameran?"

Kameran nodded at this, he knew the real reason, another fuck-you against Andrew. Kameran thought, remind me not to get on his bad side. Is this slut so stupid?

Shona thought, perhaps they are right and then said, "Okay, but what to get?"

George said, "how about my surprise, one on your ankle, the queen of spades, and one on back, saying sexy?"

Shona loved this idea and hugged George and said "let's do it."

George went in with Shona and they set up the tattoos, but he told the tattooist that he wanted his girlfriend to have PUTA put on her back as a surprise. The tattooist was happy to do this provided that Shona showed she was a puta afterwards. George laughed and agreed. After Shona had her tattoos the tattooist fucked her, Shona is a puta.

George and Kameran and Shona then met up with David and they went around town, visiting different pubs and clubs. George and Kameran loved showing Shona off to everyone. There was a stag party in one of the pubs and Shona was told to give the groom a blowjob. The group ended up a party where Shona earned George enough coke for the week.

On the Sunday George and Kameran continued to fuck Shona and when some of Kameran's mates came around, George rushed to set up the video and happily watched as Shona was getting gangbanged. Shona said she was worried about getting pregnant, so George took Shona around to his local chemist. What Shona had not realised was that George had set it up so that the chemist would supply sugar pills and not the morning after pill.

By Monday morning, Shona had fucked or had been fucked by 8 different people. She was completely knackered. Shona suggested that she wanted to go back to Andrew, George told her that she was a slut who would never be satisfied with Andrew anymore. On Monday morning George fucked her again and also fucked her arse. He loved looking at her tattoo, he knew that he had mark his slut for life. George said,"I think you should go back, I had a chat with Andrew yesterday, and he really misses you and the same with Jenny. You can come back later to fuck again anytime you want."

Shona thought great I can go back and have a wonderful life with Andrew and go fuck George and Kameran whenever I need it. Life is great.

At 11.30, George, Kameran and David were parked around the corner from Andrew's place, with Shona in the back seat of the 4x4. Kameran was also in the back and he slide Shona on to his cock, for a last fuck before she went back to Andrew. Shona loved fucking Kameran so much, she knew that she would be back with him within a week. Shona yelped with delight when Kameran came inside her, she knew that she would smell of sex when she saw Andrew.

At 12, they got out the car and walked down the road towards Andrew's house. As they passed a transit van, it suddenly sprung open and they all found themselves facing armed police officers. George, David and Kameran were all arrested for blackmail, extortion, and possession and selling of drugs, prostitution and attempted money laundering. The police had been following them since Saturday lunchtime. The tattooist was also arrested. They all went to prison for 10-15 years and the police managed to find all the copies of pictures and videos.

Shona was in shock and was led away from Andrew's house by police officers. When back at the police station, Shona found out that George had tried to extort money from Andrew but also that Andrew wanted a divorce. Shona collapsed in a heap, this was not how she expected life to go. When she attempted to speak to Andrew, he got a restraining order, to keep her away from him and Jenny.

Andrew got the DNA tests and was delighted that he was the father of Jenny.

Andrew organised the divorce settlement, so that she would have a nice house and a maintenance payment of £50000 per year until she married or got to 60 and he paid for her tattoos to be removed.

Shona asked for a meeting with Andrew, hoping to persuade him not to divorce her. Andrew agreed and Shona dressed up as modestly as she could. Andrew knew it was to remind him of the girl-next-door look she had, but he had moved on in his mind and couldn't see Shona as homely, just as a trashy slut who betrayed him.

Andrew said "I am sorry that I was jealous, but there is no point in going over that, I want us to split on good terms, get on with our lives. I could trash you but that makes me feel like I was a selfish bastard like George and Jordan. Please accept the terms offered, they are good, yes you could get more, but then your reputation would be destroyed and that would stay on the record forever and I worry how it will impact on Jenny, our daughter.

I want Jenny to see love my love for you and if I let the bitterness take over me, then George and Jordan and bastards like that have won. Fighting me will bring bitterness and hatred into our relationship and I don't want that. I will always love you, Shona and I never desert the people I love. I just cannot stand being in the same space as you. Please for all our sakes let it go."

None of Shona's friends wanted to have anything to do with her, the female friends thought that she might try to fuck their husbands or boyfriends, the male ones thought that she was a PUTA, she did wear the badge. Six weeks later Shona got another surprise, she was pregnant, the father could be any one of 10 guys, and Shona suspected that it was going to be a mixed-race baby. Shona realised how much she had been lied to when she found out that Kameran wasn't a teacher, but just a labourer and now a prisoner, and now she was pregnant. Sometimes when she looked at the tattoo scars, she thought back to that weekend and thought how much she had enjoyed herself and then the costs. This made her cry about what she had lost.