A Sub of All Kinks Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let your slave go so he can clean himself up. I do believe we have an amusement park to get to." Jason nodded and slid from between Kisha's thigh, reluctantly untying Byron from his restraints.

Bryon lay there as circulation returned to his cock. He glared daggers at Jason. Kisha came over and pressed her stiletto heel against his side. "If you ever abuse another sub of mine or anyone else's you will be treated to a fucking huge gang bang. Now go shower and get the fuck out of my house."

Jason stood silently by his Mistress, knowing better than to speak while she gave out orders. Kisha snapped Jason's leash on, "Time to go have some real fun."

Jason nodded and smiled. "Of course mistress but...you plan to go nude?"

"No, you naughty boy, though I think it would do people a world of good. We dress comfortably but leave room for exploration."

Jason nodded and followed his Mistress along the corridors, his eyes lingering on the tie room before they left.

12