All Comments on 'A Submissive's Revenge Ch. 01'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Anticipation!!

Can hardly wait for next chapter. Hope to see it tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Abuse and torture

Without rhyme or reason. Get dressed and leave the bastard. Dead would be a good condition to leave him in. UGH! Nothing sexy or entertaining in this sad tale.

grrlslavegrrlslavealmost 9 years ago
Safe word

As soon as that safe word was ignored and she was unbound, she should have been out of there, husband or not. His cavalier attitude screams serious threat and she's an idiot if she stays. Interested to see where this is going.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 9 years ago
I agree

she should run away and file for divorce,as well as potentially getting the cops involved.In this kind of situation,claims of consent mean nothing in the law,and despite what the story says and despit the attempts of the religious right to try to change the law,in all 50 states a husband can be charged with rape,despite the biblical nonsense of a husband has the right to his wife no matter what.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Don't Go To Sleep******

Now those are safe words for him!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not...

pushing limits. This can only be called rape and abuse since she said her safe word. Which he doesn't seem to give a shit about. Leave while you still can girl.

oldtwitoldtwitover 6 years ago
Needs a bit more

Nice story but it needs reading and proofing that bit more, the grammar just isn't right in a couple of places , liked the story line though

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous