All Comments on 'A Submissive's Revenge Ch. 02'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Addictive personality is not erotic. Too much is never enough. This has dead in a ditch all over it. It is well written, interesting in a staring at the auto wreck way, but not enjoyable. As you continue to ramp it up, it will be increasingly difficult to buy into your claim of a typical, loving, vanilla relationship M-F. The difference to too great and separation too difficult to maintain. It goes against basic human nature. If you never show the vanilla in any way, it might as well not exist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bullshit. Use the safe word and nothing happens?

That's when you pick up and leave. This was an implausible pile of garbage. Badly done with detestable characters. A complete waste of time to read. Can I have my 3 minutes back?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really?

Basically the same thing as the first chapter. He continually ignores the safeword showing her he neither loves or respects her. LEAVE HIM! It should be under the nonconsent/ reluctance category not just have those tags. Thought I'd see him get what he deserves but that is looking highly unlikely. Disappointing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous