All Comments on 'A Submissive's Revenge Ch. 03'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So Greg went to the hospital

Because he needed surgery to repair his torn sphincter muscle when they raped him. Of course, the hospital did a rape kit and got the DNA from it. They photographed the ligature marks from the rope. Tyrrell, Denton and Devon were all arrested. Assault, battery, illegal restraint, kidnapping, rape and sodomy were just a few of the charges.

They were all convicted and sent to prison Tyrell and Denton became butt buddies for large, angry men in prison. Devon was used badly by her cell mate. In their divorce Greg got to keep all the marital assets since Devon had been convicted of a felony. I wonder how she thinks her plan worked out? Incredibly stupid to think a dominant man would sit still for what they did to him. I'm STILL laughing at how bad this story was. No stars for utter and complete drivel.

TnT0813TnT0813over 7 years ago
great read

Nice series, well put together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

If Devon is stupid enough to put his cock in Greg's mouth he doesn't get a "tooth mark". He pulls back a bloody stump and then the only thing that matters is 911 before he bleeds to death. Which brings the cops. Which lands the gay guys and the cunt in prison for illegal restraint, assault, battery, sexual assault, rape, sodomy and spousal abuse just to name a few of the felonies they were found guilty of. In the divorce Greg kept all the marital assets since the dumb slut was in prison. This was poorly thought out drivel. The lesson? Teeth are sharp, jaws are strong and you NEVER put your dick in harm's way. Horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Karma is a bitch that has no safe word.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous