All Comments on 'A Subs First Journal Entry Pt. 02'

by lickmyrim

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You have a nice story, but technical errors distract. Wrong words, punctuation and grammar are all issues. If you don't have some one you can trust to help you, use the editing/check tools within whatever word processing program you are using.

Masters should never be above an apology for their errors. Food choice had already been agreed upon and he erred. He acted correctly at the end, but seemed to brush it off at the time of the error. She is held accountable for her error. Being master does not give a pass on manners.

lickmyrimlickmyrimabout 7 years agoAuthor
first commentor

Question for you, why stay anonymous when ripping a new author?

I did use the spell and grammer check in the word program I was using just so you know.

All so just for your general knowledge, it is people like you that open post behind the vail of anonymous that cause new writers to stop writing. Rather than be so critical, you could have offerd in a PM to be an editor.

I have sent this comment to you privately as well, but want everyone to see it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Poorly done.

Badly conceived story line, nothing original or clever and mistakes galore. Added nothing to the mix, neither sexy or erotic and the characters were thoroughly unlikable.

1 star

WareRoverWareRoverabout 7 years ago
Need More Like This

Dear Author,

Firstly, thank you for taking your time, thought, energy and creativity to write this story. I think it's wonderful - engaging, sexy, caring, tender and erotic. I think the world is a far better place when people show their creativity and it should be encouraged. Thank you and please write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlickmyrim@lickmyrim
in my 50s curves in all the right places. Not looking for hook ups. Just working on me and what I have in my life right now. Have recently learned from a great councilor that when you live your life online it will blow up in your face. Lesson learned !!!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES