A Sub's Very Special Wake Up Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start to gag a little and your hands keep me from pulling away, forcing me to swallow and relax as tears come to my eyes. You hold my head down for long seconds, buried completely in my mouth and enjoying the way it feels as I swallow repeatedly around the head of your cock, massaging it with my strong muscles. When you're ready, you start to pull out, sliding over my eager tongue and letting me breathe more easily for the moment. You keep going until just the head of your cock remains between my lips, encouraging me to suck hard and tease the tip with my tongue. I'm still loving your taste, my body feeling heavy and overly warm from desire. Even with the fucking you had just given me, I was ready for you, needed you back inside me where you belong.

Without warning, you yank my head back down on your cock all the way so that my nose presses to your groin, filling my throat back up with your solid erection. This time its easier, swallowing and sucking your entire length until you pull me off again. Your actions repeat over and over, your hands guiding my movements and making me take your length into my mouth as you want it. The only sounds are my muffled moans of want and the liquid sounds of my sucking as your slippery hardness continues to slide in and out. I look up at you, meeting your eyes as you bury yourself in my mouth, seeing you grunt before you pull your hips back and then slam into me again.

Your movements become wild, uncontrolled as you fuck my face, now holding my head still as you slam home, over and over, forcing your spongy head into the pillowy confines of my throat. My fingernails dig into your skin, more tears coming to my eyes as you keep going, faster and faster, making me take every bit of you the way you want. You're rough and insatiable, pounding my face as you would my pussy and making the most erotic sounds of pleasure. My body is on fire, nipples hard and aching and girl parts dripping and clenching in desperation for you. Faster, harder, you keep going, shoving every single inch deep into my waiting mouth as I eagerly take you. I love it, how you use me, working hard for your pleasure and confident that I can give you what you need. Your fingers dig lightly into my scalp, providing painful stimulation as your grip pulls my hair.

Suddenly, with a loud groan, you pull my head down at the same time as you thrust forward, getting as absolutely deep into my throat as possible. "There you go, Slave! Take it all." Your words cause me to shudder and rock my hips even though you're not inside my pussy. I open my mouth as wide as I can get it, swallowing you deep and letting out a muffled moan as you start to cum. It goes on forever, the first several spurts shooting load after load directly down my throat forcing me to swallow them all. Your hips keep thrusting shallowly as if you can push more cum out and into my waiting mouth. Your movements let your cum start to fall on my tongue, giving me a taste and making me swallow even more eagerly. I want it all! Every last drop is mine, my reward for pleasing you.

With one last hard push, you shove back in and pulse down my throat, giving me a last big swallow before pulling all the way out and letting your cock slap against my breasts. I take a moment to just breathe deep, working my mouth and trying to get the soreness out of it while I look up the hard line of your body. Meeting your eyes, I slowly lick my lips, able to taste you still as I watch you breathe harshly, still gripping my hair tight. Still looking up, I lean forward and capture the head of your cock between my lips, giving it a little kiss and then sucking gently, able to pull just a bit more cum out of it before you pull me off. I lean forward and press my face to your thigh, trying to control my breathing and arousal that is so close to being out of control.

I feel one hand leave my hair and gently stroke my cheek before you lift my head up by my hair and smile down at me. "I'm not done with you yet, little girl. Master is going to destroy you, Slave Girl." Helplessly, I let out a moan of surrender, my thighs clenching together as I find myself unable to look away. "Yes, please Master..." I almost whimper the words, so overcome with need that I don't care what I sound like anymore. You lean down and grab me about my waist, using your grip there and in my hair to pull me up and toss me back on the bed. Quickly joining me, you maneuver yourself so that you're sitting back against the headboard, your legs slightly spread and your still hard and throbbing erection pointing straight up in the air.

Impressed and almost close to collapsing with need, I watch you, on my knees on the bed, shivering with want and overwhelming desire. I know you can see how much I want you, but you take your time, situating yourself before you look at me and open your arm in invitation. "Come here, Good Girl. Take what you want." I give a little cry of happiness and relief, crawling over to you and pressing myself against your body. Your arms go around me, holding me tight against you and rubbing my aroused nipples against your hard chest. Moaning, I rock my hips against you feeling your hardness that I desperately want brush against the wet, needy flesh of my pussy. I spread my legs over yours, straddling your hips and giving a loud cry as your hard tip slides against my clit.

No more teasing, I need you right now. I wriggle my body up against you, coming up on my knees and sliding my pussy along the head of your cock until you prod the entrance to my body. You're so very hard and erect that I don't even have to use my hands to hold you up as I start to sink down on you. I go slowly at first, moaning as I feel the wide head of you stretch my tightness open. It was exactly what I wanted but much too slow. Impatiently, I give a little growl of need and simply drop myself down on you, taking the whole, big thing in one go. A loud cry leaves my lips and I drop my head back, savoring the feeling of you so deep and impossibly hard inside me. I can't believe how full you make me, how you fill me up so perfectly that I can hardly tell when I end and you begin.

Deliberately, I squeeze my inner muscles hard around you, clamping down on your cock and giving a little twist of my hips that almost crosses my eyes and forces a little moan from you. My arms wrap around your neck and I press my body as close to yours as I can get it, feeling my breasts being squished hard up against you. Each breath I take causes my chest to rise and my sensitive nipples to rasp along your chest. Moaning, I grind my hips down against you, deliberately rubbing my clit against your pelvis. A lightning bolt of pleasure shoots straight through my body, zipping along all my nerve endings and making me arch against you. "God yes! Master!"

My desperate cry has you dragging your hands down my body, over my spine and down to my ass, gripping it hard and pulling me even harder against you. You place your lips against my ear and whisper roughly, "Ride me, Slave. Take all of me in that tight pussy." I shiver, shaking hard against you before starting to rise up, lifting me on my knees and letting you slide out of my clenching pussy. I didn't want to let you go, my body resisting by becoming even tighter in an attempt to hold you in. I keep going until just the head of you remains inside me before letting go and dropping back down on your lap. Your cock is driven deep inside me, bumping hard against the end of pussy and filling every little bit of me up. I feel so impossibly full and crammed with you that I let out a loud moan and lean forward to press my lips against yours. Your fingers dig into my hips in a reminder to move, prompting me to repeat the movement up and then dropping back down and taking you to the hilt again.

Riding you lets your cock touch places inside me that I didn't know existed, sensitizing and wringing extreme pleasure from every cell of my body. Rocking my hips, I start a rolling, rhythmic pace that takes you in deep, over and over, riding you as if it's the only thing I want to do in life. My moans fall from my lips in increasing bursts, getting louder and interspersed with my demands that you give it all to me. Every bit of your cock because it belongs to me. You belong to me and I plan on taking everything that you have to give.

I ride you at a fast pace, controlling my body and desperately taking you deep as many times as I can. My arms unwrap from your neck, hands moving to your shoulders as I grab on and then slowly start to lean back. My pace continues, my body rocking up and down on yours as the angle slowly starts to change, my leaning causing your hardness to shift and hit different ways inside me. I cry out and shudder, trembling in ecstasy, increasing my movements until I'm simply slamming my body up and down on you. Words that I don't control fall from my lips, telling you how much I want you and need you, that I'm going to take all of your cock. That hard shaft of flesh that belongs to me and me alone. My head falls back and my cries are so loud that I know people can hear them and I don't care.

I want everyone to know how good you make me feel. Up and down, up and down, I keep slamming my hips down on you, loving how you stretch me and slide against every sensitive nerve in my greedy pussy. You can feel how close I am, the way my muscles ripple and clench around your cock. Your words start to reflect this, getting more commanding, telling me to take it all, encouraging me to take my pleasure from your body. "Yes, there you go. There you go, Slave Girl. Take all of my cock." Your hands clench around my ass, pulling my cheeks apart and reaching all the way inside to take possession of every last bit of me. Its all too much and I orgasm, screaming your name, riding your cock furiously through the whole climax, wringing as much pleasure out of it as I can get.

My body writhes on top of you in ecstasy, squeezed so hard around you that I can feel each bump and indention of your cock molding into my body. My fingernails dig into your shoulders as my release consumes me, taking what I want from you and trying to give you as much pleasure as I can at the same time. Your head falls forward and you lick my neck, nibbling on my skin and down to my collarbone before pulling away and using your hands to keep me moving on your cock. I can't even control myself anymore, so much pleasure wracking my body that I can no longer move myself and you take over, driving me up and down your shaft to wring every drop of my intense climax from me.

With a last moan of your name, I collapse against your chest, tears streaming down my face and body still clenching hard around you, trying to milk your cock. I can feel you, still hard and still throbbing, deep inside me. You haven't cum yet. Your hands stroke release my ass and wrap around my waists as I feel you move, lifting me and scooting off the bed. You tell me to wrap my legs around your body and I do so, clumsily, still not able to move with much strength. I bury my head in your shoulder, licking and kissing your neck as you carry me off, each shift of your body as you walk making your cock nudge deep inside me.

Immediately my moans start again, my grip digging almost painfully into you as the pleasure shoots through me accompanied by that hint of pain. It was too soon, I was too sensitive and you didn't care. You stop abruptly before slamming against the wall, my back hitting the surface hard enough that I lose my breath for a moment. My eyes open and I meet your gaze just as you lunge forward and shove everything back into my pussy. The wall is unyielding, giving me nowhere to go but to take your cock, the whole thing inside me. I'm so wet that you have no problem pushing through the tightness that still lingered from my very recent orgasm.

You start a hard, rough pace, pounding me into the wall the way that you want, taking what you want from me now. I cling to you tightly, needing to feel grounded as your body plows me, forcing the loudest moans and groans from me. I'm on fire, my body overly sensitive and overwhelmed by you. My clit is hard and swollen, taking a hard slap from your pelvis each time you slam home inside me. "Come on Slut, take me. That's it...." Your words are low and deep, torn from your throat before you drop your face to my neck and sink your teeth into my shoulder. Its hard and painful, making me arch against you and scream, writhing in ecstasy between you and the wall.

That's all it takes for me to get as wild and out of control as you, my body straining and clenching down around you with need. I wrap my legs even tighter around your waist, pulling you deep into me as you thrust, making myself so tight that you let out a groan before bending your knees and then slamming hard straight up into me and forcing me open again. I'm so loud that I can barely hear your words as you talk dirty to me in that way I love so much. I'm begging you, pleading for you to give it to me and you do, slamming into me over and over, practically shoving me through the wall with each hard push. Its so good, so amazing and intense that I never want it to end but I can already feel my climax building. Too quick, I want it to last longer, my body tensing and straining against yours as if I can hold back just a little longer.

Just like always, you read my mind, pulling your teeth out of my skin so that you can lick my sore flesh. I moan and shudder against you, knowing that it was one of my weaknesses that you were exploiting. You move down to my collarbone and bite me again, hard holding my skin with your teeth briefly before letting go. The stinging nips continue across my neck and chest until you push me back against the wall and grab my breasts in both hands, pushing them together and then leaning down to suck both nipples into your mouth. I cry out, bucking against you even as your teeth bite down on the sensitive nubs, sending a bolt of painful ecstasy straight down to my pussy.

Immediately I'm orgasming, coming so hard around you that I scream out your name and start to cry. It was too much, too fast, the pleasure overwhelming me and forcing itself through my body. My pussy milks your cock, squeezing impossibly hard around it even as my legs clench around your waist preventing you from being pushed out, even a little. I'm going wild, thrashing in between you and the wall, bucking so hard that I'm probably hurting myself and I don't care, the pleasure is just too intense. You jerk your head away from my breasts, letting it fall back as you join me, shoving your cock as deep as possible in my body and pumping me full of your cum. "Yeah, Slave, take it all!" You groan loudly, a sound that makes me moan even more, my climax continuing, rolling through my body in waves as you fill me up. Each powerful spurt bathes my insides, flooding me and filling me so much that my inner muscle contractions start to force it out.

I can feel it dripping down my ass as I shudder and shake against you, tears streaming down my face as I slowly start to come down from my high. It almost hurt, being forced to take that much pleasure, my body starting to feel sore from the use you've put it through. Your head drops to my neck, your body shuddering against me as your throbbing cock pulses the last bit of cum into me. I've taken it all, completely filled by you and I can't help but feel absurdly pleased. My tired, shaky arms manage to wrap around you, even as I continue trembling from the overwhelming passion you shared with me.

Letting out a ragged sigh, I shift against you and moan as a small ripple of pleasure surprises me into squeezing harder around you. "That was so good..." I whisper the words, unable to express just how amazing you make me feel. You lift your head and press your lips against mine, surprising me with a thoroughly ravaging kiss, your tongue sweeping into my mouth and claiming me with more strength than I thought you could have right now. You force me to respond, kissing you back slowly and then with as much enthusiasm as you were showing. Finally, you pull away, breathing roughly and meeting my gaze before saying, "Its not over yet, my sweet little slut. You haven't taken all of me."

My breath catches in my throat and I lick my suddenly dry lips. I didn't think I had anything left to give you. But of course, you were going to destroy me. Your promise that always sent my body into clenching, aroused awareness. Slowly you pull me off the wall and turn around, walking back towards the bed. I feel your legs hit the side of the mattress before you lean forward and press me down against the soft, welcoming surface. My sore back relaxed against it, staring up at you as you straightened up and away from me. Your cock was still buried in my body, still impossibly hard and throbbing in want for me.

Your hands trail down my body, stopping briefly to play with my tits, tweaking and pinching the nipples before rubbing down my stomach and over my hips to my thighs. You grip my legs and unwrap them from around your waist before pushing them up to my chest, bending them at the knees. I cry out, feeling you slide even deeper inside me, which I didn't think was possible. You lean over me, using your chest to keep my legs in place, forcing my ass up and off the bed as you brace your arms on the mattress to either side of my head. You kiss me again, taking the time to thrust into me several times, my body almost protesting the invasion after so much intense pleasure.

I love it anyways, moaning noisily for you the way I know you like, my hands reaching up to grip your hips as I encourage you to move harder. You resist though, stopping and pulling all the way out of my pussy. One of your hands slides down the bed and I can feel your fingers trail over my thigh and down my wet, throbbing flesh. You briefly pause to stroke my clit before moving down and sliding two fingers inside me. You stroke them in and out a couple of times before removing them and sliding them down to my other hole. My eyes widen and my lips part as I look up at you, meeting your gaze and moaning softly at the look of need there. Your fingers brush against this unused opening to my body, using our combined juices to slide one finger just inside. The tip of it pushes inside my tight entrance, making me arch against you and say your name in such a needy way that you laugh and pull out.

"Naughty girl. I can't be gentle when you sound like that." I feel you shift, your body settling over me again and the hot, hard tip of your manhood brushes against me. My breath catches in my throat and I push up against you, just a little before you start to push. The broad, flared head of your cock stretches me open quickly, your forcefulness making sure that I have to take it all and more quickly than my body likes. But you know I like that, the pain with the pleasure so you keep going, listening to my moans as your cock tries to fit inside a hole much too small for it.

The position you have me in has me completely helpless, unable to do anything but accept your cock into my body. With no time to get used to it, my body tenses and I cry out, a plea for you to stop, even as you continue to push inside, teeth gritted as you force yourself into my tight ass. I start to struggle a little, unable to really move but enough that you slap your hand down on my hip and simply shove the rest in me with one great big thrust. I let out a little scream, unable to deal with how full you made me and the little bit of pain from your entry. I pant and moan, trying not to move while you fill me, you going completely still for a few seconds in order to give me a little time to adjust. But only a little.

Before I'm ready, you start to move, pulling slowly out about halfway and then shoving back in with the same amount of strength from before. A cry rips from my throat and my hands grip the sheets of the bed as you continue to plow me, cock sliding in and out of hole, stretching my delicate tissues quite a bit. My body is squeezing you so hard that I can feel each and every bump and vein as it slide through the tight ring of muscles guarding my back passage. My legs are pressed against my chest, nipples scraping against the skin of my thighs as you hold me down with your body.