A Sub's Very Special Wake Up Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I meet your gaze, loving the way you are watching me as I take your big cock. Even though its painful, I still enjoy it, feeling the blending of pleasure as the eroticism and my own natural enjoyment of you takes over. I relax, giving a little moan as my tenseness disappears which allows you to slide even deeper inside me. You hold yourself deep in me for a couple of seconds, before pulling out and making me moan in disappointment when I start to feel empty. "There you go, Slave." I love the words, wiggling underneath you as you get almost all the way out and then slam back inside. "Yes, please Master!"

My soft moans encourage you on, my body starting to take over as arousal once again swamps me. My breathing is hard and labored, my gasping moans getting louder as you fuck my tight ass. I love how dirty it is, how I feel having you take me in every way, claiming my entire body inside and out. I start to push up against you, rocking my hips as much as I can as you thrust, taking my body in as rough a way as you can. Even though it still hurts, I'm just as wild as you are, wanting you to go harder and deeper like when you are in my mouth or pussy.

You easily slide in and out of me now, my hole stretched to fit you as if I was made for you, clamping tight around your cock each time you sink it all the way to the hilt in me. My moans and cries of passion make you go harder, rougher, slapping your balls against me each time you thrust forward. The erotic slapping sound as your flesh meets mind drives my needs higher, my pussy dripping wet and providing all the lubrication you could want as I get everything wet. Your hands slide down my legs, gripping my thighs and yanking them higher and further apart, bending me almost in half while you fuck me into the bed, driving so hard and deep that I start screaming your name. Your pelvis pushes directly on my clit and as if you can tell, you start to grind into me a bit each time you bury yourself in my ass.

My screams are faster, higher and my body is writhing uncontrollably underneath you. I am so close, yet again primed to climax for you and desperate for it. It feels so amazing to have you so far in me, taking me like I want that I can't hold back anymore, exploding in orgasm as you grind into my clit forcing pleasure through my body. The sensations are so intense and amazing that I simply scream, louder than ever, unable to form any sort of coherent thought. My body tenses and then bucks underneath yours almost as if trying to throw you off as I get lost in the ecstasy once more. You push forward once again, groaning and then cum, filling my ass with your hot stickiness. Load after load, filling me up, impossible amounts considering how much you've already given me. "Take it all, Slut. All of it is for you." Several short, hard thrusts accompany your words, shoving every bit of your cum into my body and then just as abruptly, you pull out slapping my ass with your wet cock.

I feel you roll off me, my body still convulsing in pleasure, moans and whimpers the only sounds I make while you pull me into your arms and hold me. Your hand slides down my arm, rubbing in comfort as I slowly start to come down. My body is completely sore, every bit of my achy and fulfilled. I can fill your cum dripping out of my ass and it makes me feel so good and dirty. I tiredly turn my head to kiss your shoulder and look up into your face to see you staring at me. Immediately I moan, somewhat in distress. I know that look and you're not done.

You smile at me, tilting my head up to press a kiss to my lips before moving to stand. I don't know how you have all of this energy, how you can even want to go again. How your cock is still hard. You notice my gaze fixed on your hard, swollen shaft and you reach out to grip my hair and tilt my face up to you. "Its all for you, Baby. Look at what you do to me." Without another word, you reach down and haul me up against you and take off for the bathroom. My legs are unsteady beneath me but you keep me up, mostly carrying me into the bathroom and pulling me into the shower. You turn the water on, adjusting the water to a nice warm temperature before pulling me up against you under the spray.

Your mouth presses against mine, your tongue sliding aggressively into my mouth as I moan and hold myself pressed to you. My hands grip your shoulders and I close my eyes, enjoying the kiss. My tongue slides out to play with yours, twining around it and letting me taste you. I start to get really into the kiss, my hands sliding up and into your wet hair, wriggling my suddenly energetic body against yours. The water makes everything slippery, my skin sliding against yours so easily that I can rub my nipples all over your chest in the most delightful way. My legs push against yours and I feel your cock pressing against my stomach.

Your hands reach down and grip my ass, yanking me hard against you as you deepen the kiss, ravaging my mouth before suddenly pulling away and biting my lower lip between your teeth. I moan softly, trying to pull your head back down for another kiss before you grab me by my hips and spin me around. I lose my balance at the sudden movement, stumbling forward and catching myself against the wall with your help. I brace my arms against the cool tile, feeling you behind me, pushing my legs wide apart and running a hand down my spine. My knees almost buckle and you slip an arm around my waist to help hold me up. You lean over me, your chest pressed to my back to whisper in my ear, "I told you I would destroy you, Slave Girl. You're getting it all." My breathing comes out faster, water dripping down my body and teasing me even further.

I can feel you move around behind me, the sounds of something wet and slippery going on as you wash your cock off, making it nice and ready for me. The anticipation crawls over me, making my body tense and my heart beat even faster as I wait. Suddenly, without warning your cock fills me, sliding deep into my pussy in one hard thrust. I let out a strangled cry, my head dropping forward so that my forehead presses against the cool tile. My body trembles with desire, responding to your demands in a way that I didn't think I could do again.

Immediately you pull out and thrust back in again, establishing a hard, driving rhythm that has my body shaking and rocking back and forth in the shower. My breasts swing under me, making my nipples harden further as I feel streams of water flowing down them and dripping off the tips. I'm so sensitized from everything that you've done, each time you shove yourself deep in my pussy, I cry out, little ripples of rapture making my toes curl into the bathmat. Your hands leave my hips, sliding up over my wet skin and grab tight hold of my swinging tits, immediately gripping tight enough to hurt.

Just enough hurt that my clit starts to throb in reaction, pleasure pain shooting through my body and centering in my little nub of pleasure. That tense, full feeling starts to coalesce in my middle, right above where your cock is forced to stop inside me. I'm moaning and crying, making those little whimpers that you love while you fuck me, begging my Master for more. You're so hard, so deep, filling me completely from behind, each thrust of your hips slapping your pelvis against my ass and jerking my body forward. You make a rough sound, deep in your throat before using your leg to force mine further apart.

Thrown off balance, I have to trust that you won't let me fall, squeezing almost painfully tight around your hard shaft as you force in even deeper. Your balls slap against my clit, sending sparks of ecstasy through my body and causing me to twist and writhe in your grasp. Its too much, my body protesting the intense feelings and I start to fight you, struggling weakly in your hold. Your fingers bite deeper into the flesh of my breasts, nails digging in cruelly before leaning forward and whispering right in my ear, "Take it all, Baby. I'm going to make you take everything, every bit of my cock." I give a long, loud moan, clenching so hard around you that it hurts me, every little nuance of your erection molded into the wet, grasping confines of my pussy.

"Master, please!" I start to beg you, wanting you to cum inside me so bad that I can't think about anything else. My entire being is focused on pleasing you, being the perfect, willing slave that I know I can be. Your lips trail down my ear, sucking at that sensitive area right behind it briefly and making me shudder hard in the beginnings of an orgasm. I'm so close, so completely aroused and wild for you that I can't stand it. My body starts to tremble, my cries becoming closer together, louder and interspersed with gasps as I try to control the overwhelming sensations your hard pounding is forcing on me. "Master!" Your lips fall to my shoulder, kissing my skin almost tenderly before biting down hard. Claiming me and leaving your mark while one of your hands leave my breasts and travels down to my clit, sliding over the drenched, engorged nub and pinching roughly.

A scream of ecstasy rips from my lips, my head falling back against your shoulder and my entire body starting to convulse in violent rapture. I jerk hard against you, almost fighting my orgasm as it forces its way through my body, rolling waves of pure pleasure with that little bite of pain crashing over me. You continue to thrust hard into my incredibly tight heat, loving the way I'm pulsing and milking your cock in a desperate bid to take what I want from you. "Master, I want your cum! Give it to me." Still in the throes of climax, I am aware of you, wanting you to be there with me, sharing it with me. You pinch my clit harder, fingers moving to clamp down on one of my nipples before your mouth pulls away from me and you whisper in my ear, "I'm going to give it to you, you little slut. All of my cream in that tight little pussy. Gonna feel you to the brim."

A last thrust has you shoving deep into my clenched body, stretching protesting and still rippling muscles to their limit before you burst. Your cock seems to explode in me, hot jets of your cum shooting out and hitting the end of my pussy so hard that it makes me orgasm again, screaming and clawing at the wall of the shower because I can't take it. My body goes limp after the first couple of loads, my weight dropping into your hold while my body contracts hard around your throbbing member. Moving quickly, you grab me and jerk me off you, spinning me around and letting me drop to my knees in front of you. Your hand goes to your cock and you aim it at my face, spraying your next load all over me. I close my eyes, moaning for you, mouth opening to catch any drops that might come in range. Your body blocks the shower head, making it so that each time you shoot, it splatters on my body.

You come for and impossibly long time, covering my face, neck and tits with your cum, telling me how good I am, how pretty I look covered with your cream. At the end, you grab my hair and force my mouth around your shaft, taking the last throb of cum directly on my tongue. Immediately I latch on, sucking every drop out and reaching up to tug on your balls. I want it all and I will take it from you. I manage to suck another swallow from you before you pull me off, tilting my head up to look into your face. You look down at me, still holding your cock, using the head of it to rub against my face and scoop some of your cream up, bringing it to my mouth and feeding it to me. I eagerly suck it off, my body still twitching and heaving with the last dregs of my orgasms.

I feel completely limp, wrung out and happily empty of anything. I feel destroyed. You reach down and lift me up, letting me sag against you as you help wash me up. Soft kisses and caresses soothe, my overtaxed body and I tiredly attempt to help you back, washing your body as gently as you're washing mine. Afterward, you turn off the water and pull my from the shower, grabbing a couple of towels and taking me back to the bed. We dry off and then you collapse back on it, pulling me down with you and hauling me into your side. Your hand drifts down my arm, caressing it gently and making me feel so very pleased with myself. Just as I feel sleep claiming me, I hear you whisper, "Get some sleep Baby. When you wake up, I'll destroy you again."