A Suburban Shift Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atys70
Atys70
229 Followers

"The coffee smells good, and the house looks awesome," Alex said as the two mothers shared a smile that seemed a bit awkward to Maddie.

"Let's take our coffee to the living room and you can tell me your news," Maddie finally said to break the silence, and proceeded to pour each of them a cup.

Once seated on the couch in the living room, Maddie looked at Alex with mock sincerity and stated, "You're still not out of the dog house after your little fun and games from yesterday."

"You loved it," said Alex, "especially how I tipped you off to Principle Hollingsworth having the hots for you."

"Yeah right," said Maddie, "you're crazy."

Alex just chuckled with a knowing look on her face that she wasn't sure Maddie picked up on.

"So, what is your news, Alexandra?" Maddie asked, using Alex's given name.

"Well, after I got home last night from the meeting, Brad dropped a bombshell on me," said Alex, as Maddie just slowly nodded, not knowing where this was going.

"You know how Brad does a lot of business in Dubai for his company," Alex continued, "Well he announced last night that his company is sending him there for six months, and he wants me and the kids to accompany him."

"Wow," was all Maddie could say as her draw dropped. "What are you going to do?"

"I think we are going to do it," Alex replied. "Six months is a long time for the kids to be away from their dad, and I kinda like the idea of exposing them to a different culture."

"Oh my gosh, so when would you leave?" Maddie asked.

"December 27th," replied Alex, "In two weeks."

This information was just starting to process in Maddie's brain as she took a long sip of her coffee.

"What does this mean for us?" both women said at the same time after an extended pause in the conversation. Both women sheepishly smiled at one another before looking down into their coffee mugs.

Maddie went first. "I have to be honest, Alex," Maddie said. "This past month has been incredible, becoming so close to you has been incredible and the intimate times we share have been really incredible. But..."

Before Maddie could continue Alex cut her off by saying, "But, you feel guilty about your husband, you hate the term lesbian, but love having sex with me, and you're not quite sure what all this will lead to."

All Maddie could do was nod her head slowly in the affirmative and say, "Yeah...that's pretty much exactly what I've been feeling," Maddie replied.

"Those are totally normal feelings, Mads," Alex said. "I was much younger when I discovered I liked girls, but I had similar thoughts as well in college. So, you know me as a positive person. Let's look at the Brightside. These six months should give you ample time to figure all this stuff out. I won't be around to tempt you all the time and you can decide if this was just an exciting experiment, or maybe you were bi all along. Either way, when I come back in June, I will consider you a good friend, whether you want to fuck my brains out, or just have coffee and be moms on the Home-School Association."

Maddie had to acknowledge that Alex made a lot of sense with what she said. Any pressure she was feeling for how to make sense of her relationship with Alex was just relieved for at least half a year. That should give her plenty of time to sort out her feelings- her feelings about Alex, about sex with women, about her marriage. The sense of relief actually put a smile on Maddie's face. It also freed her fun side to look at the woman seated on the other side of the couch and appreciate how beautiful she was. This was followed by a naughty two words that her fun side popped into her brain..."take her."

After seeing her friend with a faraway look and a smile on her face, Alex asked, "What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking I'm incredibly lucky to have become friends with you, that I will miss you, and that I agree with everything you said about having time to think things through. I'm also curious as to what is the color of the thong you are wearing, that is, if you are wearing one," said Maddie

Alex replied by stating, "Thinking of returning the favor from yesterday, are we? There is only one way to find out." As she put her coffee mug on the table in front of her, Alex put up her index finger to beckon Maddie to her side of the couch. Maddie pivoted onto her knees and leaned forward into Alex for a sultry kiss.

Maddie eventually pulled away from the kiss to say, "We only have two weeks for you to state your case about the joys of bisexuality to me before you leave...let's not waste anymore time."

With that Maddie returned to their kiss before dropping down on her knees to the floor in front of Alex. Boldly, she pulled Alex's sweat pants off to find out, in fact, that Alex was not wearing a thong, or any other type of undergarment. All that lay in front of Maddie was Alex's cleanly shaven pussy. Maddie began to feel her own panties begin to get wet and her mouth begin to water. She began to apply kisses to Alex's thighs as she spread the brunette's legs. Putting Alex's right leg over her shoulder, Maddie applied her outstretched tongue to the bottom of Alex's gorgeous pussy and slowly licked her way up, savoring the tangy, but sweet, taste of her friend's pussy. Just as she began to savor Alex's succulent nectar, the doorbell rang.

"Oh fuck! It's Marci! I totally forgot I invited her over as well, shit!" Said Maddie as she quickly rose to her feet, took a deep breath and headed for the door. With the taste of Alex still on her lips, Maddie quickly wiped her mouth with the sleeve of her sweatshirt, and opened the door.

"Hi!" Maddie said with over-the -top-enthusiasm, and let Marci in.

Marci walked into the foyer and whispered to Maddie, "Whose car is that in the driveway? You didn't really invite Hollingsworth, did you?"

Maddie gave a nervous giggle and clumsily answered, "No...it's... Alex. She dropped by as well. Come in to the living room."

Maddie's heart was in her throat as the two women walked down the hall to the living room. Would Alex be lying on the couch spread eagle with no pants on? Did she give her enough time to get dressed? When they reached the living room, Alex stood, impeccably dressed and composed and greeted Marci. "Marci, how are you dear? Hope you don't mind that I crashed the coffee Klatch?" said Alex before reaching out to give Marci a hug.

"Of course, not," said Marci, trying her best to disguise her surprise that Alex was already at Maddie's with a half-finished cup of coffee next to her on the table. Marci's next thought was that Alex's perfume was abnormally strong this morning.

"Alex dropped by with some big news this morning," Maddie interceded-the slight taste of Alex still on her tongue.

"Oh," Marci replied, "do tell."

"Let's get you a cup of coffee and she can tell you all about it," Said Maddie, directing the women into the kitchen.

"Wow, that sounds exciting," Said Marci, after Alex told her of her upcoming stay in the UAE. Upon later reflection, Marci wasn't that upset about Alex's announcement. She had a weird feeling growing in her head about Maddie and Alex's blossoming friendship. Jealousy? Yes, there was a bit of that, Marci conceded. Maddie was spending more and more time with Alex, and less with her. But, there was something else...something she couldn't wrap her mind around. The two women only knew each other for six months, yet they seemed to have a bond forming that to Marci seemed...premature. She did like Alex, and the panache she carried with her. But, half a year in the Middle East for Alex wasn't the worst news that Marci had heard that week.

"OMG that was fucking close!!" Maddie texted Alex later that day. "I can't believe she didn't think something was up. I was so worried the room would smell of sex." Maddie continued, adding an emoji with a wide eyed expression and opened mouth at the end of her text.

"I sprayed my perfume all over me and the room right before you guys walked in," Replied Alex. "You didn't give me much time...thank god I wasn't wearing any panties today...lol," added Alex.

"You're incredible...I have to start dinner, talk later," Maddie replied.

Later that night, as Mike fell in to a deep sleep, Maddie laid in bed and texted Alex. "Awake?" she typed.

"Yes...feeling like I missed out on something special today...like having a bowl of ice cream in front of me and not being able to eat it...," Was Alex's reply.

"I know!...I feel the same way. I'm so sorry I forgot she was coming over," typed Maddie.

"It's OK, just promise me one thing," Alex's next text said.

"What?" typed Maddie.

"That we set aside some time for us to exchange Christmas gifts and that we can say good bye, properly," the text from Alex stated.

"Absolutely," typed Maddie, "Good night, 'special friend.'"

"Good night, 'special friend,'" Alex replied.

December 23, Christmas Eve, Eve. Maddie had all her preparations for the big day ready to go. Mike's family was due the next day and would be staying for three days. The presents were wrapped and under the tree, the food shopping was done. There was one present that she kept in her car, for Alex, and she was impatiently waiting for her text.

The two mothers had secretly set up a rendezvous to be held at Alex's home later that evening. Maddie and her family had just finished dinner and were cleaning up the dishes when the text from Alex finally arrived. "The coast is clear, gorgeous," the text read and Maddie could feel her pulse quicken.

Maddie had already showered and rushed up stairs to freshen her breath, apply a small bit of perfume and check her reflection in the mirror. She went downstairs and said goodbye to her family, kissed her husband and reminded him not to wait up. She grabbed her keys, and out the door she went.

The plan was for Maddie to explain to her family that because Alex was leaving in a few days for the Middle East, they were going to exchange gifts and say goodbye to one another. Alex's husband and two children had already left for his parents' home, two hours away. Alex explained that she would meet up with them the following day, after finishing up her Christmas preparations and getting the house ready for their extended absence.

Maddie pulled into Alex's driveway and grabbed her present before heading for the front door. Her breathing had quickened and her pulse was becoming rapid. "Calm down, Madeline," Maddie told herself. The door opened before Maddie could ring the bell, and there stood Alex wearing a baby blue teddy and matching silk robe. Her breasts were the first thing Maddie noticed, and she found them to be magnificent. Then she noticed Alex's make-up and hair was done like she was heading out for an evening on the town. She smelled amazing, with her signature scent of cinnamon. All in all- she took Maddie's breath away.

In one quick movement, Alex pulled Maddie inside the house, shut the door, and pushed Maddie up against the wall. Her lips were on Maddie before the blonde could say anything and the two women engaged in their most passionate kiss ever. Each probed the other's mouth with their tongue. Maddie dropped her gift, as the two mothers' ran their hands over each other's bodies.

Finally, the two women parted, tried to catch their breath and stared at one another. "Can you stay the night?" Alex asked.

"I don't know, I told Mike I'd be home late tonight, and I didn't pack anything," Maddie replied.

"Well maybe you will have something more comfy to slip into when you open your present, and you can tell Mike that I really need you to stay over, because I don't want to be alone so close to Christmas and that I'm leaving for so long," Alex suggested with a pouty look on her face that Maddie couldn't say no to.

"You've thought of everything, haven't you?" asked Maddie.

"Pretty much," whispered Alex with a mischievous tone to her voice.

"I'll call him later," said Maddie, pushing out any thought of having to lie to her husband and sleeping with someone else two days before Christmas.

"I made a pitcher of Margaritas, let's make drinks and settle in by the tree and open our gifts," suggested Alex.

"Perfect," Said Maddie.

The two women brought their drinks and gifts to the Christmas tree and settled down on the floor with their backs resting on the bottom of the couch. It was very cozy, with the fire place roaring against the far wall. The only thing out of place to Maddie was the difference in attire of the two friends. Maddie was dressed for an evening with a friend, while Alex was dressed for an evening with a lover. That was soon changed when Alex insisted that Maddie open her present first.

Maddie unwrapped the large gift to see that it was actually three boxes wrapped in one.

"Unfair," said Maddie, "we both agreed- one present each."

"Just open them!" insisted Alex before taking a long sip of her drink.

Maddie shook her head, took an equally long pull on her drink and opened the first box. It was a pink teddy that was styled exactly like the one that Alex wore. It also came with a silk robe just like Alex's.

"I've never worn anything like this, Alex, wow, it's beautiful!" said Maddie.

Alex had a big smile on her face and said, "Go put it on."

Maddie hesitated for a second, but then went into the bathroom and changed into the sexy lingerie that Alex had bought her. When she came back to the tree, Alex let out a whistle of appreciation and told Maddie, "You look so beautiful and sexy, sweetheart!"

Maddie blushed and gave her thanks, but Alex insisted she open the second box. Maddie opened the box to discover two slinky thongs, one baby blue, the other pink. "I figured that since I stole two pairs of your panties, the least I could do is replace them, lover," Alex said. "Now, open the third box."

Maddie did as she was told, and her eyes went wide when she opened the third box. Inside were two sex toys. The first is what was called a magic bullet and was a silver orb attached to a battery powered remote control. The second was a penis shaped vibrator. It was pink and measured 8 inches.

"For those times when you miss me over the next few months...hopefully these will hold you over- when Mike is not around, of course. Or you can use them with him," Alex suggested.

Maddie just smiled, said, "Thank you," and the two women hugged each other, before passionately kissing under the Christmas tree. Maddie eventually broke the kiss, and said, "Your turn."

Alex smiled and said, "OK." She opened Maddie's present and saw that it was a tan colored wrap around dress. "It's beautiful, Mads, I love it!"

"I figured it would look good on you in the desert, or anywhere," said Maddie

With that, Alex straddled the sitting Maddie, put her palms on Maddie's cheeks, and said, "I'm gonna miss you, Mrs. Prescott." She then placed her lips on Maddie's and the two women kissed each other tenderly.

Alex grinded her panty covered vagina on Maddie's as the two women kissed. She then worked her mouth to Maddie's ear lobe and neck, eliciting a soft moan from the other woman. Moving lower Alex gently tugged on the straps of Maddie's new lingerie until the blonde's breasts were exposed. Alex immediately kissed her way between Maddie's breasts until she reached one of her pink nipples. Sucking on her Nipple made Maddie let out another soft moan of pleasure that was repeated when Alex turned her attention to the other breast.

After giving loving attention to Maddie's breasts, Alex tugged on the teddy she had just given her friend as a Christmas gift a few moments earlier. The two women made eye contact and Maddie stood up and allowed Alex to pull off the lingerie. Maddie, now naked, sat down on the couch. Alex took Maddie's left ankle in her hands and began to kiss it. She moved up the blonde's calf and eventually to her thigh. She then repeated the process on her other leg. Maddie could feel herself get wet in anticipation of Alex's talented tongue. This was something the married mother of two was really getting used to. The last month of self-discovery about her sexuality had its moments of uncertainty, but she had to admit to herself- the sex with Alex was incredible.

Alex blew lightly on Maddie's glistening mound which caused her to quiver her legs. This made Alex smile. Finally, Alex put Maddie's legs on her shoulders, inched her ass to the edge of the couch and lowered her mouth to the waiting pussy. She adored Maddie's scent and taste. She ran her tongue in between Maddie's puckered lips, and as she savored the sensations, a naughty, evil, thought came into her head.

"Call Mike," Alex whispered up to her lover. Making eye contact with Maddie, she could see the confusion and panic in her facial expression. She knew it was a mean thing to do to her friend, but it also sent a wave of exhilaration through her.

"What?" said a confused Maddie, "Now?"

"Yes, tell him you are staying over because I need you." Alex answered.

Maddie was suddenly in a world of confusion. She couldn't possibly talk to Mike in the state she was in right now. Her guilt would come through on the other side of the phone. "I can't," she told Alex.

But, Alex was persistent. "Yes you can- do it, now," Alex insisted.

The soft feel of Alex's face rubbing on her inner thighs, the look of lust in the brunette's eyes, the insatiable warmth that spread from her pussy to her stomach to her limbs...she took her phone from out of her purse which was next to her on the couch. With a shaky hand, she hit her husband's name on her screen and waited as the phone rang. At that very moment, Alex returned to Maddie's pussy and began to lick up and down Maddie's slit. Maddie instinctively put her right hand on Alex's head, while she held the phone to her ear with her left.

"Hey, honey," Mike answered on the fourth ring.

"Huh, hi baby," Maddie replied with a voice that could only be described as shaky and unsteady. Maddie looked down to see Alex with her mouth around her pussy and her eyes staring right through her.

"You OK, what's up sweetie?" Mike said with a small hint of concern in his voice.

Maddie held her arm out with her phone in it so Mike couldn't hear and breathed a long exhale. She then returned the phone to her ear and said, in a much calmer tone, "No, I'm fine. I just wanted to let you know that Alex really wants me to stay over tonight. Her husband and kids went to his parents today, but she had to stay behind to close the house before they leave for Dubai. She really doesn't want to be alone tonight," Maddie said.

As she waited for her husband's reply to her lie, she gripped Alex's nut-brown hair as tight as she could. The pleasure the woman between her thighs was giving her was incredible. She closed her eyes and listened for her husband

"Oh, Ok, that's great that you could be there for her. You guys have a great night. Tell Alex I said good bye and we will see her this summer," Mike said.

"I will, baby, I will. Talk to you in the morning," Maddie managed to say without raising any suspicion.

"Ok, sugar, love you," Mike said.

"Love you," Maddie said. She hit end, threw the phone on the couch and grabbed Alex's head with both hands. "Make me cum!" she breathed/yelled at Alex and Alex obeyed.

Alex wrapped her lips around Maddie's clit and stuck her tongue out to lightly flick at Maddie's pleasure center. It only took the blonde housewife a few moments to feel that unmistakable vibration start in her center that signaled she was about to arrive. Her orgasm was one of the most powerful of her life. She held on to Alex the whole way as the spasms overtook her. Maddie finally fell back on the couch, out of breath and whispered, "You're fucking unbelievable."

Alex handed Maddie her drink and slowly whispered, "Show me how much."

Atys70
Atys70
229 Followers