A Suburban Shift Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The St. Patrick's Day party was in full swing the next evening and everyone in attendance was having a good time. There were about twenty or so people, mostly couples from the neighborhood, country club, or parents of children who attended school with their children. Marci and Doug were the first to arrive so that Marci could help Maddie with any last second preparations. Maddie wore a white Aran sweater with a green necklace and a pair of jeans. Marci was dressed similarly and the two women complimented each other on their appearances.

"Marci, are you losing weight?" asked Maddie. Maddie caught a glimpse of her best friend's bottom half in her tight jeans. Shorter than Maddie, and definitely not fat, Marci wore her dark brown hair at shoulder length and usually wore eye glasses. Her clothing would usually be described as conservative but Maddie was suddenly seeing her in a new light. She thought she looked sexy/cute in her Irish attire. "Am I checking out my best friend? I think I am turning into a sexual deviant or something," Maddie said to herself, waiting for Marci's reply.

"I did lose a few lb.'s, thanks for noticing, Mads." Marci replied." I'm probably gonna put it all back on eating that shepherd's pie you made, it looks delicious."

"Thanks, I hope everybody likes it," Maddie replied.

The party was a success, and most of the attendees, save for the four or so designated drivers, were feeling no pain. There was a generous selection of Irish whiskeys as well as Guinness and Harp beer. Maddie had only had one beer as she was busy playing host. Her husband on the other hand was doing his best at being the life of the party. This became apparent to everyone when he announced that he was preparing "Irish car bombs" for all who were interested.

He told his wife he was making her one and she had no choice but to drink it. Maddie made a face but ultimately said ok to the strong concoction. It had been many years since Maddie had the drink, made up of three quarters of a pint of beer, a generous amount of Bailey's Irish Cream, and to top it off, a shot of Jameson's Whiskey.

After three or so party goers downed theirs, it was Maddie's turn. Mike filled the pint glass up with the beer and Irish cream and then poured the whiskey in a shot glass. When she was ready, Maddie dropped the shot glass into the pint glass and quickly brought the concoction to her lips. She chugged the whole thing to the cheers of the men surrounding her and immediately felt the contents go down into her stomach. After an initial feeling of nausea, she then began to feel a warm glow come over her. The three types of alcohol were working on her simultaneously.

"Holy shit," she laughed out loud to the cheering crowd. "I haven't done anything like that in 10 years!" She looked at Marci and said, "Your turn Marci, if prim and proper Maddie can do it- so can you."

After Marci agreed, and drank her car bomb, the two women giggled at each other, feeling the buzz that came with their drinks. Just then, Maddie felt her phone buzz, indicating she had a text. She took the phone out of her pocket and saw it was from Candy. "Hey, just saying hi," it read.

"Hi, back to you, no St. Paddy's plans tonight?" Maddie texted.

"I do, but just wanted to say hi before I went out with my roommates," replied Candy.

"Aww, you're sweet," Maddie texted back.

After sending her second text back to Candy, Marci asked Maddie who it was on the phone. "Oh, just my daughter, checking in from her friends," Maddie lied.

The next text from Candy simply said, "Am I?" It was accompanied by a picture of the 22 year old redhead in what looked like a formal photo taken for a school ceremony. She wore ruby red lipstick, with a light application of eye shadow and blush. She looked stunning

Maddie put her phone in her pocket and told Marci she had to pee. She went to the bathroom, locked the door and took her phone back out.

She texted back to Candy,"OMG! - yes you are."

Maddie could feel her adrenaline begin to flow and it combined with the alcohol to give her a pleasant, lightheaded feeling. She waited in anticipation for the next text. She didn't have to wait long.

"I hope you like," said the next text from Candy and this one was accompanied by another picture. This picture was selfie taken into a mirror showing the redhead topless with her breasts on full display. Maddie's jaw dropped at the site of the picture. Her bare breasts were probably a C/D cup with light pink areola and pencil eraser nipples. They stood straight up, defying gravity.

"How could I not, they are magnificent," texted Maddie. She followed that text with, "you are stunning, but I have to get back to my party," She added a sad face emoji to this one.

"Just wanted to give you something to think about until we can meet up," Candy texted back.

"Let's talk soon- tomorrow," Maddie replied

"Great," texted Candy, who added a pair of lips emoji , and a heart. Maddie replied by sending her own heart.

As she was about to leave the bathroom, Maddie looked at herself in the mirror, and with her decision making slightly impaired by alcohol and lust, said to herself- "Fuck it."

She quickly pulled her sweater over her head, unclipped her bra and looked at herself in the mirror. Two kids and 42 years definitely made a difference between what she saw in Candy's picture and what she saw in the mirror, but all in all, her tits still looked good, she told herself. She lifted her phone and took a picture of just her breasts, but then took another that was from the waist up. She made her lips pout, stuck her chest out subtlety and clicked the photo. She looked at the photo after putting her bra and sweater back on and said, "I can't believe I'm doing this," and sent the photos to Candy.

Maddie exited the bathroom to see Marci and her husband Doug nearby in the kitchen. As she walked over towards them, her phone buzzed three times in her pocket, but she decided to not answer and rejoined the party. Maddie was still on a high from the alcohol and sexy texting that she exchanged with her 22 year old "Friend" and as she walked up to the couple she said in the direction of Doug, "Your wife is sexy as hell."

"I agree!" said Doug and gave his wife a quick slap on her ass and a big bear hug. It was a fun, innocent comment, but one that the "old" Maddie would not have made six months ago.

The party went to around midnight, and Maddie made sure everyone got home with a sober driver and then did some quick straightening up around the house. Mike, for his part, navigated up the stairs and plopped on to the couple's bed. He was asleep two minutes later.

Maddie arrived in the bedroom 15 minutes later to the sound of Mike snoring and proceeded to cover him up with the comforter. She changed into some comfy P J s and then retreated to the guest room. She knew there would be no sleep in her bed tonight with her husband's snoring.

She was about to check in on her children but remembered they were sleeping over at friend's houses so the adults could have their party. Once settled in bed she looked at her phone for the first time since leaving the bathroom earlier that night. There were 7 messages from Candy.

They read:

"Fuck, you are gorgeous."

"I didn't intend to send a naked one of me, but something made me do it."

"Now I'm happy I did, LOL"

The first three came at the same time, 9:17 PM.

The last four came at 12:25 AM, 30 minutes ago.

They read:

"Are you still awake??"

I'm drunk, horney and can't stop thinking about you and the pics you sent," Followed by three heart emojis.

The third one was a selfie of Candy in a bathroom somewhere. Her eyes looked glazed as if she was drunk, she wore a green and silver tiara and she was making a kissing face with her lips puckered.

The last: "OMG, I hope not annoying U, just a little buzzed."

Maddie chuckled a little looking at the texts. She was 42, but still remembered what it was like to be 22. She and Mike had plenty of drunken adventures when they were that age. Then her practical side announced loudly in Maddie's brain, "This girl is crazy! You have no idea what kind of trouble she could bring you. This has bad drama written all over it! The fun side of Maddie's brain had no argument to what the practical side was saying, so it just said, "Get some sleep, we'll figure it out in the morning."

For her part, after the car bomb, Maddie only had another glass of white wine the rest of the evening. She knew Mike was having a good time and that one of them had to remain responsible. So as she woke up in her guest bed, she didn't feel hungover at all. Her husband was a different story. Being the good wife that she was, she went down stairs and began to prepare a big breakfast that could relieve even the worst of hangovers; waffles, scrambled eggs, greasy sausages, toast, coffee, advil and a Gatorade. She had made enough for the whole family in anticipation for the kids arriving home from their sleepovers. She put Mike's plate together and brought it up to him on a tray. Mike was awake, but still lying in bed with sports center on the TV. He looked at his gorgeous wife, the plate of food and painkillers and smiled. "I am the luckiest man alive!" he said, and sat up in bed ready to devour his breakfast.

"Would he still be thinking that if he knew his wife was bisexual, and was sneaking around with a 22 year old college girl?" Maddie thought to herself. Six months ago, this thought couldn't even be fathomed by the housewife, but here she was- one lesbian relationship down, and the possibility of another on the horizon. She loved the man who smelled like whiskey and was downing his breakfast like a sailor who had been lost at sea for months. And who knows, she mused, maybe he would think he was the luckiest man alive?

These thoughts stayed with Maddie for most of the day, and she had decided that it was probably a good idea to slow it down with Candy, or just tell the redhead that it wasn't a good idea that they meet. She would wait until Candy reached out to her to break the news. The last thing Maddie needed was 22 year old drama right now.

About an hour later, as the kids and her husband sat on the couch watching college basketball, Maddie's phone beeped, indicating a text. It was from Candy and said, "I'm so embarrassed! Can we talk?"

"Sure," replied Maddie, "Give me 5 minutes." Maddie announced to her family that she had to run out to the drug store and would be back in a bit.

Once in her SUV, Maddie dialed Candy's number.

"Hi," answered Candy sheepishly. "I don't know where to begin. I knew you must have been in the middle of a party last night, so I shouldn't even have bothered you. Then I made things worse with my pictures and then even worse by texting you in the middle of the night. I'm so sorry!

"It's all right, you weren't the only one who got carried away with the pictures last night," replied Maddie.

"You probably think I am a stupid, immature little girl who sends naked pictures of herself to everybody when she gets drunk," replied Candy.

"Well, first things first, please delete my pics OK?" Maddie said, and then continued, "It's not that I think your immature, it's just that I am twenty years older than you and I really don't think this is a good idea for me right now, we probably don't have a lot in common," Maddie finished.

"I already deleted your pics, not that I wanted to," Said Candy. "But please just hear me out for a second?"

"Sure," said Maddie, not sure where this was heading.

"It's just that, yes, I got carried away last night, and a little drunk. But, the reason I got carried away is that from the first time I saw you in the store, you blew me away with your beauty, style, class and grace. I know it sounds corny, but I admired that in you right away. I also found you sexy as hell, obviously. I had never done something so bold before as to write my number down on that receipt. I could probably have been fired for it. And then I made said some lame line about helping you try your outfit on, god I was so embarrassed after you left. I figured you would never call me and I was right. It was crazy of me. Then when I saw you on Friday, all those emotions came back, and I could have sworn you were checking me out. Then you left and my hopes crashed again."

"Then I called you," said Maddie.

"Then you called me. I was over the moon," replied Candy. That's why I went overboard last night; it was a one in a million chance that you would have called, and you did. So, I overreacted, lost my cool. And now you're trying to figure out a way to let me off easy. I understand."

Maddie was trying to process everything the girl was saying as she drove around her town with no apparent destination. She was making sense and presented her case well. She didn't sound like an immature stalker.

There was a long pause before Candy added, "Well, you haven't hung up on me yet, so I guess that's a good sign."

Maddie replied flatly, "I'm thinking."

"Well let me just say this while you are thinking," Candy said.

"Go ahead," said Maddie.

"Ok, you have already said, we probably don't have anything in common, and the difference in age makes it impossible for us to be able to connect. But, I think we both know that there is chemistry between us. You wouldn't have called me if you didn't. There is so much about me you don't know and I realize I got off on the wrong foot last night, but, could we just meet for coffee? I know I can put those doubts about trust that you are probably having to bed. Pardon the pun," Candy said.

Maddie had to chuckle at that last line. This girl was breaking down her resolve to call this off, and she was doing so in a succinct, mature manner. "I'll get a better gauge on whether I can trust this girl if I see her face to face," she thought to herself.

"OK, coffee, when is good for you this week?" Maddie asked.

"I'm off tomorrow," replied Candy.

"11:00 O'Clock, the Starbuck's by the mall," Maddie stated.

"Great, I'll see you there," Candy replied, and both women hung up.

Maddie arrived at the coffee shop at 11:05 dressed in a conservative, below the knee, skirt with a loose fitting turtle neck sweater. She figured that being dressed as a boring 42 year old married mother of two would dissuade the beautiful college girl she was about to meet from wanting to take things any further. She opened the door to the café with some trepidation, but, also with a resolve to "do the right thing" and end this craziness before it got out of hand. Her eyes swept the store for anyone she might know before zeroing in on Candy sitting in the far corner at a booth that was somewhat secluded from the rest of the café. Candy waved discreetly and Maddie smiled back. After noticing that Candy already had a cup in front of her, the older woman motioned towards the counter that she was going to place an order. Candy smiled back and nodded her head.

After receiving her coffee and paying, Maddie made her way over towards the booth and Candy. She sat down with a warm smile and said, "HI."

"Hi," said Candy and her fair skin began the slightest of blushes. Maddie was taken aback at how cute this girl was. Her shoulder length hair was somewhere between strawberry blonde and fire engine red. It was straight and framed a beautiful face. Her blue eyes pierced right through the married mother, and as she stared into them an awkward silence fell over the two women. The duo finally broke into a light chuckle before Candy finally said, "So...I wasn't sure if you would come."

"Candy, remember, it was I who called you," Said Maddie.

"True, but I gave you my number first," Candy replied.

"Do you do that often? Give your number out to random women who come into your place of work," Maddie said in reply.

Candy blushed a little bit more, which Maddie couldn't help but think was adorable. She also took the opportunity to notice Candy wearing a tight fitting T-shirt that had four buttons at the top, three of which were unbuttoned. "Her breasts are incredible," Maddie thought to herself.

Finally, Candy said, "I swear you are the only person I have given my number to at work. I told you why the other night." The two women stared at each other before Candy continued, "I usually have boys, and a few girls, hitting on me at school.

"But I am so much older than you," Maddie said.

Candy sighed before saying, "Let me tell you a little about me before we get into the age thing," Candy said. She then went into a bit of her back ground. She was a senior at the local State College, she was majoring in Early Childhood education, she had a boyfriend from high school that she broke up with at the beginning of her junior year. She had never been with a woman until a girl a year older than her seduced her after their sorority had a pinning ceremony last year. She has "hooked up" with two other girls since then. She thinks she will marry a man someday, but is finding out that sex with a woman is incredible, and that her inner bisexual is starting to bust out- in a big way.

"All three of the women I have been with were my own age and when I saw you that day, something came over me. I can't describe it; maybe it has something to do with aspiring to be a successful woman like you one day. That or I just find you incredibly sexy," Candy finished.

Now it was Maddie's turn to blush. She had to admit that being flattered by this gorgeous 22 year old was a pretty good feeling. So good, that she decided to do something that when she walked into the cafe 15 minutes ago, she told herself she wouldn't do- She told her the story of Alex.

She started the story with how the realization that Candy had hit on her- made her so excited. She went into Alex's seduction, how they "hooked up" a handful of times after that, and how she thought Alex's absence would end her involvement with other women.

Then she admitted to the sexy redhead sitting across from her, that seeing her in the check-out line at the party store brought those feelings back to her, and that is why she called Candy's number.

Again, the two women, one blonde, 42 with a husband and two kids, and the other, a 22 year old college senior, stared at each other.

"So, here we are," said Candy in her most seductive voice possible.

"So here we are," said Maddie in reply. After a long pause where both women stared deep into one another's eyes, Maddie took a quick look around the café before saying, "I can't risk losing my family."

"I would never dream of causing harm to you or your family," replied Candy in her most serious tone. Then, switching back to a seductive tone, added, "But if these tits you have been staring at all morning are something you want- then they are all yours. The Ball is in your court, just say the word." Then, abruptly, Candy got up from her seat and headed for the door of the café. She turned before opening the door, looked back at Maddie, gave her a seductive smile, and out the door she went.

This caught Maddie off guard. She sat in the booth, now alone, trying to think. Nothing came to mind. Her pulse had quickened, and that feeling of adrenaline starting to run through her blood came over her. Just as quickly as Candy had exited the café, Maddie left as well. Her SUV was parked in the first row of cars outside the Starbucks. As she walked to it she scanned the parking lot for Candy. She saw the redhead walking towards the back of the parking lot. Maddie quickly got in her car, and just as quickly drove it towards Candy, who was just getting in her car. Maddie pulled up next to Candy's driver side and pushed the button to lower her window. "Follow me," was all she said and Candy just nodded.

Checking to see that the older Honda Accord was behind her, Maddie pulled out of the shopping center but did not head for home. Instead, she headed for Alex's house. "She gave me her key for a reason, I think she would approve," Maddie reasoned with herself. She drove into the affluent community knowing that the houses here were far enough apart from one another that someone sitting in their home wouldn't be able to see two cars parked in the driveway. She could always tell a nosy neighbor that Alex asked her to look after her house, which wasn't a total lie, Maddie reasoned with herself, again. The two cars pulled up the drive and the two women got out.