All Comments on 'A Succubus for Valentine's Day'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
impressiveimpressiveover 15 years ago
Good luck in the contest!

~ Imp (Alessia Brio)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good try

Well, you had me with your first page and I was prepared to give you my ultimate score of 5 big ones, but you lost me with pages 2 & 3.

Other than what you "told" me on page one, I didn't feel that this was a Valentine's story. You were more concerned with the erotic horror part of the story than you were with the Valentine's Day part of the story.

It's unfortunately because you began with a good premise but didn't carry it through and you could have with more references to Valentine's Day.

Good try, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story

great story with some nice twists . . . it's a shame succubi dont exist for real . . he was a fool not to just stay with the succubus . . I would have

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Great

I did like this story. It was sexy and freaky at the same time.

Jack_SamuelJack_Samuelover 15 years ago
Great Read

Loved it. Sexy and edgy good luck in the contest

TarotbTarotbover 15 years ago
Very Very Dark and Very Very Good

Hmm... I really don't know what I liked more about this story; the plot, the fact it's one of the few erotic horror's that's actually erotic AND horrific, or that I genuinely couldn't tell whether Peter was going to end up lunch or not.

Well done all round; it's a shame to see a nice people go, but the wonder of this story is that Peter did earn his trip to hell. All things considered it's amazing Greg got away with just a broken heart... unless the sucubus is saving him for when she's peckish.

Oh and thank you, thank you for finally letting a succubus climax; they spend so much time bringing pleasure to their victims but only rarely get some back themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved the ending! Devious! hehe

Ultra sensual succubus story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another fantastic story

I love reading your work and this is one of your best. I just love the Faustian tone of the story and the tragic twist it plays with the character towards the end. Well done.

mBrowmBrowover 15 years ago
Wonderful!

Fine story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Now a favorite

This is probably one of my favorites I've read from you! Very dark and enjoyable. The ending was a genius salute to erotic horror. :)

-ann

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
isn't the real world enough?

really isn't it enough that the nice guy always gets the shaft in real life? must he be tortured and destroyed in fiction as well?

MrKittyMrKittyover 15 years ago
Evil and delicious

Many times I read the first two paragraphs of a typical story and I click back: no plot, no characters, no rudimentary English skills. I'm happy that I was hooked early with your story and it's compelling opening. I can't say I read this category either, but I loved this one. Wicked in the right ways and sexy as "hell". You picked a challenging category for the contest, but fantastic job and I wish you the best of luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

Excellent as usual... love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lovely

What a lovely story. Thank you for brightening my dark day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another triumph!

Wonderful!

And so allegorical - and moral even!

banshee

IceDominaIceDominaabout 15 years ago
I simply adored the tail!

And the tale, of course :)

bluewaterguybluewaterguyabout 15 years ago
Holy Crap

Your writing is exquisite and I guess it is technically a Valentine story, but Holy Crap, I agree with an earlier commenter, "isn't the real world enough?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Brilliant

Love your writing, and not just because I'm a professed demonholic myself. Nice build-up, hot and twisted, with all the right ingredients for exquisite wickedness. Outstanding. Good luck in the contest.

AJ_WatsonAJ_Watsonabout 15 years ago
Great erotic horror

Another excellent read.

<BR><BR>

I didn't think this story was as erotic as some of your others - though that's not saying it wasn't erotic in its own right - but for wickedness and degradation of characters this is a brilliant tale.

<BR><BR>

I think we all know someone like Kurtzberg and being able to relate to that made his decisions easy to believe. I can't think many people would disagree that he met a deserved fate.

<BR><BR>

In reply to another commenter - if you think he was a nice guy, then for my money you've missed the point

<BR><BR>

The succubus in this one was especially nasty and excellently written, the gradual emergence of her true nature in the last section with fingernails turning to claws was great.

<BR><BR>

In many ways it was all the little touches in this story that I enjoyed - the comical image of the succubus miming what she'd done to Jacob and the deliciously wicked scene where she taunts Bobbi while making Greg climax were excellent.

<BR><BR>

My interested was piqued by the mention of 'the other side', is this foreshadowing for something we might see in an upcoming story? Would also be interesting to learn more about the source of these tablets

<BR><BR>

The very best of luck in the contest.

MunachiMunachiabout 15 years ago
great story

sorry i didn't manage to read it while the contest was still running, it was one of the stories i had planned to read - and i am glad i still did even though the contest is over... very much enjoyed it, i like good horror stories, like this one...

TarakinTarakinabout 15 years ago
Very Good!

I was drawn into your story immediatly and enjoyed it very much. The end - and the tail ;) - was great!

MarakovMarakovalmost 15 years ago
Great stories

Came across your "Succubus Summoning" first and absolutely loved them. Read more of your stories and I have to say, I really do love the way you write. Very erotic with great humor to boot. I would love to read the details of what the succubus did to Jacob...bet that would be fun. lol Keep up the great work...erotic horror is not something I normally enjoy but your writing is starting to make me rethink that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Delight!

What a delight to read your stories! "Beware of that which you want very badly; you may get it!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wowzers!

Incredible!

You good sir, are one of the god damn masters of Lit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Excellent twist to an age old myth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Deliciously Dark

Never accept the 'assistance' of a Succubus. The coin you pay with is worth more then you know. :)

Fantastic story with a appropriate ending given the players in the narrative. I hope you consider continuing with this genre. Very well written.

SwiverGuySwiverGuyover 13 years ago
Sensational!

I loved this story. Great plot, interesting characters, humour, terror, and wonderful writing. It's everything erotic horror should be and all-to-often isn't. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Jesus! Are you alergic to happy endings?!

Seriously. You're a fantastic writer, and I love your choice of subject matter (Succubi), but it's kind of a downer and a bit predictable when every story I've read of yours (thus far) ends in a depressing or "downer" ending. This is a shame as I love your stories and the characters you create, but it's hard to commit to a story when you have the fore knowledge that your male lead is going to be destroyed by the Succubus in the end, leaving you with a rather unromantic, unhappy ending. And I had such high hopes for this story, too! Not only is he lost, but the girl of his dreams is destroyed, all love is destroyed, as is all hope. It's pretty damned bleak (and repetitive now).

Again, you're an excellent writer, but change the record every so often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Horrifying but appropriate

As always, a good one

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AMAZING

litteraly the bet story i've ever read :D i love it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

I loved every bit of this story and kertzberg's love for Bobbi was her break down. didnt think a person could break like that. 10/10 superb keep up the work hydra

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Its the same succubus, isn't it?

*smacks head against wall* Yup, this bitch really gets around, and its fucking awful. Still, she's gotta feed, doesn't she? *crossed arms and slumps to the floor* I'm just going to call her Florence, just because. Doesn't sound like a bitch to me, but this girl definitely changes it. Plus, Florence sounds like a name for a red head, at least to me.

*looks at the author with a certain degree of respect mixed in with amusement and exasperation. You REALLY know how to write good sex, so at least there's that. *sighs tiredly* Well, once again, good luck to you in the future, and stay healthy and happy. *waves a braceleted hand* Bya...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

kurtz was alonly guy who didn't fit in' he's a person who you feel sorry for at first but is a monster at the end,the story was soo,predictable a BIG let down,it's better to be original instead of a over used plot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous