A Sugar Daddy Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,300 Followers

Jerry said he had to get back to work. He informed more that he would be in town a few more days, but he anticipated d-day with Brockman to be in the near future.

"Jerry, why don't we go out to eat tomorrow night? My treat for all you have done for me in this mess."

"Sounds great Shane. My sister Ashley is coming tomorrow, would it be ok if she came along?"

"Little Ashley? Of course it would be ok. I haven't seen her since she was 13 and in braces."

"She is 36 years old now Shane, and quite beautiful I might add. It's ironic, her divorce just became final today. It seems she came home a day early from a business trip, and caught her husband in bed with his secretary."

"I guess we have something in common then. Maybe we can compare notes."

"She is a partner in a corporate law firm," Jerry said. "She is coming here to open up a new office for their firm. I think she is moving here to run the office. Maybe she could help you find a good divorce attorney."

"I will definitely ask her about that. See you tomorrow."

I met Jerry and Ashley at a local Mexican restaurant the next evening. Jerry wasn't kidding about his sister. She was absolutely gorgeous. She gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Wow Ashley, what happened to that little 13 year old with braces and pigtails?"

She giggled and said, "I grew up and became a woman. You used to tease me about my braces, what do you think now?"

"I think you turned out to be one of the most beautiful women I have ever met."

During dinner Ashley and I talked about my situation. Jerry had briefed her on everything, and we agreed that because of the investigation, this would stay top secret between us. Jerry did say that I could release the photos and video. I could just say a PI was used.

I told them how Kerri planned on filing the divorce when she got back from Paris. She would use irreconcilable differences.

"Bullshit," Ashley said. "You need to launch a preemptive strike. I know a great family lawyer who will take good care of you. She is one of the best, and specializes in adultery divorces. She took my ex husband to the cleaners. I have her card in my hotel room. We can get it later. We can get started Monday, so that when Kerri gets back from Paris, you can have her served."

Things were happening fast, but I do know one thing, I was very impressed with Ashley, and I was also wondering if she would go out with me?

Towards the end of dinner, Jerry's phone rang. He walked away from the table, then came back and said he had to leave. He offered to pay, but I reminded him it was my treat.

Ashley and I finished our Margaritas and got ready to leave. She informed me that the night was young, and if I knew a place where we could go dancing?

"Sure," I said. "It's not far from here."

We spent the next 2 hours dancing, drinking beer, and having a great time. To say we hit it off is an understatement. We seem to be so compatible. I felt so relaxed and content in her arms.

We went back to the restaurant to pick up her car. She asked me to follow her to her hotel so she could give me the card from the lawyer she was recommending.

I followed her to her room where she took the card out of her bag and gave it to me.

"Her cell phone is on her card. Call her tomorrow and see if she can see you Monday. I will also call and give her a heads up. She is a good friend of mine, so I'm sure she will accommodate you."

"Thanks Ashley, how can I ever repay you?"

"How about this?" She said.

She threw her arms around me and kissed me passionately. I kissed back. We fell on the bed and began to make out like there was no tomorrow.

This continued for a few minutes until we both had to come up for air.

"Wow Ashley. I wanted to kiss you from the moment I saw you."

"Me too Shane. You are incredibly handsome, and so sexy."

We made out some more, plus our hands started to roam around. She touched my dick on the outside of my jeans. I had the boner of all boners.

I played with her tits, as my hand went under her blouse.

We stopped again and I said, "Ashley maybe we should slow down a little. I know you're divorce just became final, and I don't want to take advantage of you in a vulnerable state,"

"Shane I am a big girl, and I know what I am doing. If anything, I'm probably taking advantage of you. I am so attracted to you, and I hope you are attracted to me. When I caught my husband with his secretary, all I could think of is what's wrong with me? Is this my fault? Then I finally figured it out. Hell no this is not my fault. I am young, decent looking, and I think I am sexy. He is the one who is to blame. I hope you don't think you're to blame for Kerri leaving?

"Like you, I did at first. Last night I just kept thinking, did I cause all of this? Was I a bad husband? Could I not provide all of my wife's needs? After being with you tonight I realized it wasn't me. I have been a good father, husband, and lover. I have provided everything I possibly could."

We kissed some more, but mostly just cuddled on the bed. It really felt comforting being there with her. We woke up the next morning still in each other's arms. I invited her to come to my house for lunch, and to go horseback riding.

We had a great afternoon, and Ashley loved the horseback riding. Later that afternoon we wound up on my couch where we heated up again, but it was still only a heavy make out session. We decided we would continue to see each other, and just see what happens.

I took off work Monday, and met with Julia, the attorney Ashley recommended. I told my story, and gave her all the evidence I had.

Julia seemed pretty disgusted with my wife's behavior, and attitude. She has been practicing for 30 years, so I guess she has seen it all. She said we would file on grounds of adultery and abandonment.

We would ask for the house, ranch, and everything associated with it. We had $10000 in our savings, which we would split. I would keep all the money in our checking account. She was already making her car payment, and her credit card was in her name, so she would keep them in her name. I paid her car and health insurance. Julia instructed me to cancel both as soon as possible. Any credit cards that were in both our names would be cancelled. Those were mostly gas cards with no balance. Julia pretty much had all my bases covered.

She said we would only use the explicit sex photos and videos if necessary.

Julia wanted to know when Kerri would be back from Paris. I told her it was supposed to be Thursday morning. I gave Julia the address that Kerri had left me, in case I needed to forward any mail. Julia said she would be served Thursday morning.

"She is not going to like the adultery part, but I think she will agree to everything else. She seems satisfied with her new financial situation, and seems to want the divorce as quick as possible so she can marry Mr. Brockman," Julia said.

"I will let her know that I will change the adultery part, if she will sign the papers as is," I said.

"Good idea," said Julia. "We just want her to know she did cheat on you."

Ashley invited me to go with her Wednesday night to dinner with a couple of clients. I didn't want to impose, but she said I would be there to watch out for her. The 2 guys she was meeting were a couple of old men who thought they were God's gift to women. She said she could handle them, but she wanted her cowboy with her.

They were a little annoyed I was there, especially since Ashley couldn't keep her eyes, and her hands off me. After the meeting Ashley and I went back to her hotel. After about 30 minutes on the bed we were both breathing so hard we could hardly stand it. We decided to set the limits on what we would do, and when.

I started by saying, "Ashley I want to make love to you so bad I can hardly think straight, however, I don't want to rush you into anything."

"Shane, I am so horny for you I can't stand it, but I don't want to rush you either."

We both thought for a minute, then she said, "Shane, do you think you would be cheating if you had sex with me, and by that I mean actual penetration?"

"At first I did, but now I am not so sure. She cheated and she left. What am I supposed to do, become a monk while she fucks money bags at will?"

Then I said, "she will probably be served divorce papers on Thursday, and who knows, she may even sign them by Friday. I think once she is served, I am free for anything."

"So what do you suggest Shane?"

"Saturday night I want you to come to my house for supper. I am quite a good cook. It will be a nice quiet romantic evening where there will be no restrictions. However, no one has to do anything they don't want to," I said.

"That sounds great to me Shane, but what about tonight?"

"We both have a lot of sexual tension that needs releasing, but keeping with our agreement, how about anything except oral sex, and penetration. The heavy stuff will have to wait until Saturday," I said.

Ashley kissed me hard then said, "take off your shirt."

Her eyes lit up. Years of working on a ranch, and lifting heavy hay bales, had kept my upper body pretty toned up. She rubbed her hands over my muscles and down my back.

Then I said, "your turn, take off your blouse and bra."

She did, and it was my turn to drool. Just as I figured, she had really nice 36C tits. I couldn't help but feel around on them.

The she said, "now your pants and underwear. I want to see what's behind that bulge."

I pulled my jeans down and slid them off. Then I slipped off my underwear. I had maybe the biggest boner I can remember in a long time. My 81/2 inches was at full attention.

Ashley's eyes almost popped out as she said, "where have you been all my life big boy?"

Then she slipped off her skirt and thong underwear. She had a beautiful, neatly trimmed little pussy. I almost changed the rules right there.

Over the next hour or so we kissed, groped, and felt every inch of each other's body. I used my fingers in her extremely wet pussy to bring her at least 2, maybe 3 orgasms. Then she did something that no woman had ever done to me. She stuck her own hand in her pussy to get it wet. Then she wrapped her hand around my cock and started stroking. She kept moving her hand back to her pussy to get more juices. When I finally blew my load, I think it may have hit the ceiling. Even no there was no oral sex or penetration, it was one of the most erotic moments I have ever experienced. I couldn't wait for Saturday night.

It was about 10:30 Thursday morning when my cell phone rang. I didn't have a class going on so I answered it. It was Kerri, and she seemed pretty upset.

"Shane what the hell are these divorce papers I just got served? I thought we agreed that I would file the divorce?"

"No Kerri, I didn't agree to anything. I'm just trying to give you what you want as quick as possible."

"What's this adultery and abandonment Shane? I thought we agreed to irreconcilable differences?

"Once gain Kerri, I never agreed to anything. Based on what you said, I think you can accept this settlement. You will soon be a rich man's wife. I will change the adultery and abandonment to irreconcilable differences, if you will sign the settlement as is."

"Send me the revised copy, and I will let Ben's lawyer look at it. If he says ok, then I will sign."

I called Julia and told her about my conversation with Kerri. It was just as she predicted. She already had the new papers ready to be sent over.

"I know Bens lawyer," she said. He is a corporate attorney, and has no experience in divorce. He will probably blow it off and tell her to sign."

Sure enough Julia was correct again. Kerri signed the papers, and they were back in Julia's office by Friday afternoon. I stopped by and signed on my way home from work. In 60 days the divorce would be final.

I called Ashley, and we agreed to meet for dinner near her new office. We had a nice dinner, and probably talked for about 2 hours. She could tell I needed to talk about everything, and I did. We decided no hanky panty tonight. We would save up for Saturday night.

Later that night Kerri called. "Hi honey," she said. I just wanted to call and see if you were ok?"

I informed her that she no longer had the right to use any terms of endearment names for me.

"I will survive Kerri. You hurt this old cowboy pretty bad, but it doesn't matter now. You have what you want, and unfortunately, I wasn't what you wanted anymore."

"Shane, I am so sorry. I did not mean to hurt you. I still love you very much, and I want you to know I will miss you terribly."

"Yea, whatever Kerri. I guess you saw in the settlement that I will be canceling your car and health insurance. I will wait until next Friday, so you can arrange to get covered."

"Thanks Shane. Don't worry, Ben will take care of all that."

"I wasn't worried. I was just letting you know.

"Well I guess this is goodbye Shane. I hope you don't think I am a terrible person for doing this. I just had to do what I had to do. I love you Shane."

At this point I started to choke up. I know Kerri could tell.

My final words were, "Goodbye Kerri. I hope you have a nice life with your new man. I love you."

I hung up before she could say anything else. It was now time to start my new life also, and I had plans for Ashley to be a big part of it.

Ashley arrived at my house Saturday night at 6:00. She looked so beautiful, and so sexy. Let me describe what I saw. She is about 5' 9".

She has long blond hair, long shapely legs, and the most perfect ass I have ever seen. She looked like a goddess if I ever saw one. She has those full shapely lips that I love to kiss. She was wearing this cute little red dress that showed off her figure. It was short, plus showed some cleavage. My cock was already straining against my jeans.

We had a nice dinner out on my deck overlooking my ranch. We also had plenty of wine. We ate, we drank, we flirted, and talked for about 2 hours.

Finally she looked at me and said, "Cowboy? If you don't take me to bed soon, I am going to explode."

I literally picked her up in my arms and carried her to my bedroom. It didn't take long to get our clothes off, and start enjoying each other. We started with oral sex. She went down on me first. Then we switched to 69. I will admit that I am very good in giving a woman oral sex. It wasn't long before she was thrusting her pelvis into my tongue and face. Then I heard a scream of pleasure, her body tensed up, and she exploded. I kept going, and she came again.

I gave her a minute to recover, then crawled between her legs, and entered her pussy. I went slow at first, but it didn't take long for her to take in all 8 1/2 inches. We kissed passionately while I was going in and out with long slow strokes. I have always had pretty good control, so I made sure I would last as long as she wanted.

After a few minutes I felt her tense up again. I could feel her orgasm building.

She yelled out, "fuck me Shane, come with me."

I started fucking her hard, and timed my orgasm with hers. It was incredible. We both tensed up, yelled, then collapsed in each other's arms.

We laid there awhile, then she started playing with my cock. It wasn't long before she had me hard again. She told me she was going to suck my dick until I came in her mouth. A few minutes later I unloaded in her mouth, and she swallowed every drop. Kerri had never done that before. It was a first for me, and I loved it.

We fucked 1 more time that night. I bent her over the bed and did it doggy style. She had another orgasm, and so did I.

We were able to go bareback because Ashley was unable to have kids, and I had a vasectomy after Casey was born.

Over the next several weeks Ashley and I spent a lot of time together. I asked her to move in, but she said wait until my divorce was final. She still spent many nights in my bed.

About 5 days before my divorce was final, I got a call from Jerry. He said they were just about ready to lower the boom on Brockman and his business. He explained that everything Brockman had, or owned would be seized. It had taken awhile, but they had plenty of hard fast evidence, and witnesses against him. He would be going to prison for a long time.

"What about Kerri?" I asked.

"She will be brought in for questioning, but it looks like she is clean. She will be losing her sugar daddy though. He won't have a pot to pee in when were done. She is going to have a hard time Shane."

"I guess that is her problem Jerry."

"Shane I want you to know that my sister is so happy with her relationship with you. She was so depressed after her divorce. Is there any chance you might be my brother in law someday?"

"I hope so Jerry. I guess it depends if she wants me or not. I will tell you that I have fallen in love with your sister."

"She loves you too Shane."

"I will let you know when we move in on Brockman. I bet you get a call from Kerri."

It was Friday, and I was looking forward to my weekend with Ashley. It was also the day I was no longer married to Kerri. I was on my way home from work when I stopped off at a convenience store. I needed some beer for the weekend. Now you can call what happened next fate, luck, justice, or whatever, but it was really strange. As I was checking out, I noticed the Texas lottery jackpot was 50 million. Now I don't play all the time, but occasionally, I will play big jackpots. I had $2 in change coming, so I bought 2 quick picks, cash option.

I forgot about it until Sunday morning while Ashley and I were having our coffee with the Sunday paper.

"Hey I better check my lotto numbers, we may be millionaires."

"Yea right," she said. You don't have a snowball's chance in hell."

I checked the numbers. I checked again. I got up, walked out of the room and back in. I checked them again.

"What the hell are doing Shane?" Ashley asked.

I got up out of my chair. I walked over to Ashley. I picked her up and kissed her as hard, and as passionately as I could.

"Shane? What has gotten into........Oh no, you didn't?

"Ashley, I just won the Texas lottery, and I want you to marry me."

Ashley screamed as loud as she could. She kissed me again and again.

"I take it you're happy I won the lottery?" I said.

She looked right at me and said, "no you moron, I am happy because you asked me to marry you. I love you so much Shane, and my answer is yes I will marry you."

"What about the lottery baby?"

"Fuck the lottery. I just want you to be my cowboy husband forever."

The next week Ashley helped me set up my lottery investment funds. After taxes, I put 16 million into an income producing investment account. It would deposit $40,000 a month into my checking account, which allowed me to live on the interest it earned. I put $5 million in the same type account for Casey. She would earn about $20,000 a month on interest.

I also refused to allow the Texas lottery to advertise me winning the lottery.

By the following Wednesday, I had about a million dollars in my bank account. I also got a call from Kerri. She wanted to see me. I agreed to meet her for lunch. I asked Ashley to go, but she knew what it was about, and decided not to. She trusted me to deal with it.

I had taken off all week from work. I was going to resign as soon as they found someone to take my place. We were also busy moving Ashley in with me.

Kerri and I met at a nice restaurant downtown. It was my suggestion. I couldn't believe it when I saw her. She had gained some weight, and frankly, didn't look good. I'm sure the last few days had been traumatic. It had been all over the news, and her name had been mentioned on several occasions. There was even a report of her being Brockman's mistress.

I noticed some people staring and pointing as she walked in.

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,300 Followers