A Sugar Daddy Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,300 Followers

We decided to sit outside in an open area. We got a table away from everyone so we could talk. We started with some small talk, but it wasn't long before she started to cry.

"Shane, I made the biggest mistake of my life leaving you. I'm not just saying that because Ben got arrested. I realized it a few weeks after I moved in with Ben. At first it was fun, but the money got old quick. I wasn't happy, and I wanted to throw up every time I had to have sex with him"

I was not expecting this. I figured that money was all that mattered the way she left me.

Kerri went on, "I also began to feel so guilty at what I had done to you and Casey. Casey will barely even speak to me. You didn't deserve that Shane. You were a good husband, and you were a good provider. I had everything I needed. I just didn't realize it."

"Thank you Kerri. I appreciate you saying that, but you did what you did because you weren't completely happy with me."

"I was happy with you Shane. I let that old goat get to me. I let him seduce me, then talk me into dumping you for him, and all his money. The night before he was arrested he made me let him fuck me in my ass. He is a disgusting, perverted old man. I hope he rots in jail."

I kind of wanted to laugh, but I didn't. "Where is this going Kerri? What do you want from me?"

She looked up with tears in her eyes and said, "Please take me back Shane. I love you, and I miss you terribly. I miss my home, the ranch, the horses, and everything we always did together. I will do anything to make this up to you."

"Kerri, do you really miss me, or is this because you have no money, home, or job?"

"I am flat broke Shane, with no place to go, but I do miss you so much. I want things to go back the way they were."

"Kerri, I told you when you walked out that door, this was it. There will be no turning back, and you're leaving would be permanent."

"I know Shane, but I need you so bad. I am at the end of my rope. I have no one else to turn to."

"I'm sorry Kerri. I have met someone else, and we are in love with each other. The day will come when we will be married. We are not in any hurry because we have both been burned by our spouses."

Kerri looked like she was hit by a truck. Tears were pouring down her cheeks. I guess she never considered that I would move on also. She just sat their crying. I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. Yes I did think about revenge when she left, but now I wanted to help her.

"Is there anything I can do to help you get back on your feet Kerri?"

She looked up and said, "I guess I was dreaming to even think you would take me back. I don't blame you Shane. I wouldn't take me back either. If you could find it in your heart to maybe loan me a little money until I find a job, and get a place of my own. I am staying with a friend right now, but I need to get my own apartment, or something."

"How much do you need Kerri?"

"If you could loan me $5000, I will start paying you back as soon as I get a job."

The waiter brought our food. Kerri started eating, but I wasn't very hungry. I thought for a minute while I watched her eat. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a checkbook. I wrote out a check, and handed it to her folded up.

I said, "Kerri, this should help you get a new start. You are a good secretary, so you should be able to find a job. Let me know if you don't, and I will see what I can do. I'm sorry it all turned out this way. I wanted to grow old with you, hold hands when Casey said her wedding vows, watch our grandkids as they took their first horseback ride, and be buried next to you on our ranch. I guess it wasn't meant to be."

I got up and walked out of the restaurant. I left a $100 bill on the table to cover the bill, and tip. I did glance back as she opened up the check.

Her expression was one of disbelief. She looked up, I looked back, and she mouthed the words, "thank you." I had written her a check for $20,000. I smiled and left. She watched me from the deck as I got in my car. You should have seen the look on her face when I opened the door of my new Porsche Cayenne S.

Epilogue

Ashley moved in, and we were married the following Spring. Jerry was the best man, and Casey was maid of honor. They had become best of friends. We had a Vegas wedding at Ceasar's Palace. We invited a few friends and family to the wedding, and reception. We had our reception in our Honeymoon Suite. Everyone had a great time. I won over $200,000 on a progressive slot machine. I guess I have been cursed to accumulate a lot of money through gambling. Kerri wasn't invited, but she read the announcement in the local paper. Kerri did find a job, and a place to live.

She never paid back the money, and I didn't expect her too. I hear she is dating a high school English teacher. I hope it works out for her. Ben Brockman was tried, and convicted of Federal crimes. Everything he owned was seized to pay back the money he defrauded from the Federal Government. He will be spending a very long time in a Federal prison. Hey, maybe he will find someone he can do in the ass!

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,300 Followers