All Comments on 'A Summer Camp Adventure Ch. 03'

by JKBigDaddy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JD2100JD2100over 10 years ago
SO HOT!!!

I loved your third just as much as the first two and I am hoping see more in this series as well as the other one you're working on. You could use some editing but it isn't like the errors take away from the sexual excitement I felt while reading. But it was very good and a very erotic story.

JKBigDaddyJKBigDaddyover 10 years agoAuthor
I hope you all like it!

Well this is my par3. I hope everyone likes it, and I have my new story waiting to be approved. It should come out ready to read late Tuesday night or early Wed. I will start my work on the next chapter of A Summer Camp Adventure once the other story is posted and you all let me know what you think!

DavidEverestDavidEverestover 10 years ago
Hot

Hot as. God this is sexy. If any of you Trans Girls feel like dropping me A line, please do.

David

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes

I will read all your post from now on you are a very good writer

JKBigDaddyJKBigDaddyover 10 years agoAuthor
I enjoy writing these stories!

I have one waiting to be approved, and working on another new story I will hopefully post soon too. I havent started on Chapter 4 to A Summer Camp Adventure. Does anyone have something they would like to see, or maybe a suggestion they would like me to add to the series..I am open to all comments and suggestions to make these stories better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This story demonstrates why non-op transsexuals are superior. Justine can penetrate Sally, but Sally needs a strap-on to return the favor. Non-op and pre-op transsexuals can both be penetrated and penetrate, but those who have had sexual reassignment surgery can only be penetrated. I feel a little bad for Sally for this reason and I hope Justine stays non-op.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing read

This story was an amazing read and was a beautiful example of a well writen story it was a perfect mix of story and sex ican't wait for the next chapter keep up the good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous