All Comments on 'A Summer Camp Adventure Ch. 04'

by JKBigDaddy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I loved the story but wish that Sally had been part of this chapter.

I find it weird that Sally would leave Justine and not keep in touch with her and Justine's parents for all that they had done for Sally and that Justine was in love with Sally. To leave her so that she felt so bad and alone that she almost committed suicide was terrible. Why did Sally leave without letting Justine know where she was going? Did something happen that you have not told us in this chapter to break them up? Sally did seem to be in love with Justine. Do you plan to have Sally get in touch with Justine in a future chapter? Will they get back together so that they have a three some with Alice again?

PS: I noticed a bunch of typo errors in this chapter that spell check would not catch like HE instead of THE for instance. Check again before you submit or have someone read it to edit it for errors which keeps the flow of the story smoother. It almost felt like this story was done a little bit in a rush.

RJ

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
I agree!

Really like this series, but as close as Justine and Sally were...with all they went through...Sally just disappearing does NOT make sense. Dropping her character without some believable reason...makes this one of the VERY FEW times I will comment about the character buildup...or lack thereof...in a story! I know it gives her Alice, but more could have been done as good as the rest of the stories are!

joln321joln321almost 10 years ago
Alwayus

Alwyus proff read when you write, go back and read what you wrote, then maybe you'll see the errors, like ate instead of eat or Always instead of Alwyus and proof. see, I corrected my errors. Hoping you bring Sally back into the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The reunioun

When you write chapter 5 you should make sallys return a happy tear filled one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i want justine and sally back together in chapter 5 <3 plzzzzzzzzzzz

I want sally back in chapter. 5 !!!! Plzzzzzz

diablofirediablofireover 9 years ago
Love it and want more

I love the story so much and really want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

Give us more I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Great chapter. Would love more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Mmm great series so far would love more of Justine and Alice.

Rapier875Rapier8756 months ago

At the beginning of this instalment you promised more still to come.

But allmost 10 years later I doubt somehow that's going to happen.

Damn shame !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous