All Comments on 'A Summer Camp Adventure'

by JKBigDaddy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

good story waiting for the next chapter

JKBigDaddyJKBigDaddyalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you Anonymous, It was my first time at trying to write a sex story. I am working on part 2 right now. I should have it posted soon hopefully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

i will be waiting for it and thx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

That was fun, and I look forward to more.

JKBigDaddyJKBigDaddyalmost 11 years agoAuthor
It's Coming Soon!

Thank you for the feedback, and Part 2 will hopefully be out to read by end of this week. I will have it submitted to Literotica by Monday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I liked the story.

I find that it seems strange that Justin did not inquire about this camp that he had never been to that his parents were sending him to. He should have been very curious to know about it. And his parents never talked to him about his cross dressing before sending him to camp. They must have known he was doing it since they had talked to Mrs. Davis about Justin. Also did they send him to camp to get rid of him for the summer so that they could have wild sex while he was gone? But the last thing that I hope you do is have Justin open up the note his mother gave him that his father wrote. Will that explain a great deal more than has been told to us in chapter 1. A normal boy would have opened the note as soon as he got on the bus that was from his father. I was surprised that he left him the knife to take with him.

JKBigDaddyJKBigDaddyalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Well, to be honest, you brought up some good points. Sadly in Chapter 2, the note doesnt come up...but as for why Justin went to camp, that will come up in Chapter 3..which I am in the beginnings of writting...this being my first attempt at writting like this, I am learning as I go...and thank you for the feedback..I can use all the help I can get...

jojo9696jojo9696almost 11 years ago
Great

Got me hard and wet. Its a story - it doesnt have to be based on fact! You can do with it as you want. Gonna read chapter 2 now - might not get to the end in one sitting :')

blackkittykat69blackkittykat69over 7 years ago
Love it!!!!!

Wonderful story hope you continue it I'd love yo see what happens made me a little wet reading it

ericatransericatransabout 3 years ago

Fabulous! I love your story. I wish I had the opportunity of attending cheerleader camp. Sadly we don't have 'Summer Camps' here in the UK. I've been crossdressing for as long as Justin, if not longer. The thought of being surrounded at the age of 13/14/15 by hundreds of pretty girly girls of all ages is a dream come true for me. And the very thought of them all know who I was yet willing to share their clothes is overwhelming. I have always wanted to be a girl ever since I can remember, and wish every day that I had been born female. More. I wish I was lesbian. To be at cheerleader camp, there must be many lesbians sharing a cabin, just wishing to make new friends. Even as Justin I would be the happiest gurl/girl in the camp. Really a dream come true! I'm so excited I'm wetting my panties with pre-cum from my little clit, can't wait to read chapter 2. Such a beautiful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous