A Summer Camp Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After retrieving a pole and some fishing bait, Justin sat on the pier wasting his time trying to catch fish he didn't think were there. After about two hours of nothing happening, Justin thought he might go in search of a soda or some water. It was getting close to noon, and was already hot and muggy outside. Justin found a coke machine in the commons area and bought a cold soda to drink while he looked around.

"Umm hmmm, can I help you young man?" Justin heard as he walked around the cafeteria examining the pictures on the wall. Turning to see who was speaking, he saw an older lady who might be the cook standing in front of him wiping her hands on an apron.

"Oh! I am sorry, I was just looking at the pictures, I hope its ok for me to come in here this time of day." Justin was afraid he had done something wrong or gone somewhere he shouldn't.

"No worries dear, you are welcome in here at anytime, I see you found our coke machine. I am Lilly, the camp cook and sometimes stand in nurse if Nurse Wendy is busy."

Justin shook her hand, smiling at her, "very nice to meet you Ms. Lilly, I'm Justin Wells."

"Nice to meet you Justin, and please call me Lilly. Ms. Lilly makes me feel old." Lilly and Justin both laughed as they sat and talked a little while. The talked about how long she had been at the summer camp, and about how Justin came to be at an all girls cheer camp.

"Well you know something Justin, its nice to have a young man around here. I have worked as the main cook here for over 10 years, and you are the first boy I have seen come through those doors." Lilly got a strange look on her face as she seemed to think about the past.

"Do you ever need help in the kitchen Lilly, I mean since I don't seem to have anything else to do here, maybe I can help do something for you." Justin really liked Lilly, and hoped that maybe she had something he could do to help pass his time.

"Well, to be honest, my assistant didn't show up, and I also need a dishwasher for after the meals. Do you think you could handle working for an old maid who has past her time?"

Laughing out loud, Justin gave her a big hug and said, "I would be honored to help you out Lilly. I love to cook, and can scrub pots with the best of them." They both broke out laughing again, this time Lilly had to hold her side from laughing so hard.

"Well I better get back to my cooking, lunch is in about an hour. I hope you like salad and grilled fish."

"Mmmm, sounds good to me, I hope the fish didn't come from the lake out there, if so they must have been the last there was." Justin smiled as he helped Lilly up and walked with her into the kitchen.

"Oh there are plenty of good fish in that lake, you just got to know how to catch them. I doubt you big city boys know how to catch a real fish out here in the country." Lilly was poking fun at Justin, but he didn't mind, she was a lovely lady and he liked her a lot.

When lunch time came around, Justin was on the line serving fish and salad to the girls as they walked through. Sally and Teressa come through and smiled seeing he found something to occupy his time. Mrs. Davis said it was ok, but showed her concern to Lilly about having someone untrained working in the kitchen. Lilly assured her that she would watch him, and she could use the help since her helper never showed up.

After lunch, Lilly and Justin sat and had theirs after cleaning up everything. It had been a hectic first meal, but everyone seemed to enjoy their food. Justin realized that Lilly was probably past retirement age, but showed no signs of slowing down anytime soon. They ate in peace, until it was time to get the dining room ready for their first camp meeting.

After the meeting was over, Justin cleaned up the dinning hall, and helped get things ready for supper that evening. Lilly didn't cook the evening meals, because the girls always watched a movie at night and would snack all through the movie. After Lilly was gone for the evening, Justin sat relaxing in his bed, reading a gardening magazine he found laying around when there was a knock on his cabin door.

"Umm, come in I guess, the door is open." Justin wasn't sure about rules of people visiting someone else's cabin.

"Hello Justin, its just me." Stepping inside, Mrs. Davis smiled as she saw him reading a magazine in his bed. Approaching as if he was like one of the girls, Mrs. Davis sat across from his bed on another bunk.

"Did I do something wrong Mrs. Davis? I hope its ok for me to help Lilly in the kitchen during lunch and breakfast." Justin had a worried look on his face as he saw the head counselors stern expressionless face looking at him.

"Oh, that's no problem, I know she could use the help. What I come to talk to you about is what brought you here." Looking at Justin in his bed, Mrs. Davis crossed her legs on the bed and leaned back smiling as she could tell he was nervous.

"Well, I don't know why I am here really ma'am, I thought I was going to something like a band camp. All my parents told me was they enrolled me in a special summer camp and thought I would really enjoy myself." Justin noticed how she sat back, and how her breasts stuck out from her chest. A bright flush rose in his cheeks as she caught him looking at her breasts and legs.

"Well Justin, I talked to both your parents, and they both feel you needed to be around girls this summer. They have noticed some changes in you over the past several years and know you are hiding certain things from them." Looking him in the eyes, pursing her lips as she licked them and stretched a little bit, she added, "would you mind if I slipped off my shoes while we talk?"

"Of course not, please make yourself comfy, and I don't have any idea what my parents think I am hiding from them." Justin tried to relax, as he watched Mrs. Davis untie her shoes and slipped them off revealing cute pink ankle socks with little hearts on them. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off her small feet, loving how the socks looked so soft and dainty compared to what he normally wore as a boy.

Smiling at his gaze upon her socks, Mrs. Davis stretched out her legs wiggling her toes and rubbed her soles together in front of Justin. "Oooh I just love these types of socks, don't you." She giggled when she noticed Justin shifting on his bed and his mouth hung open a bit.

Unable to speak, Justin just nodded as he stared at Mrs. Davis's pink socks and wiggling toes. He felt his cock begin to twitch in his shorts, and had to move around a bit to get more comfortable. "I...I really do like them Mrs. Davis, they are so cute and look so soft."

"Justin, I know you have a certain liking for girls socks and other things. That is why your parents sent you here." Standing up, she sat beside Justin on the bed so he wouldn't get scared and run out of the room. "You can touch my socks and feet if you want Justin."

Justin, looking on in shock and disbelief, slowly reached down and touched the sexy pink socks as Mrs. Davis set her tootsies in his lap. "Oh Mrs. Davis, I cant believe I am doing this. I feel like this is wrong since I am a boy and we are all alone here." Even though he felt it wrong, he still couldn't take his hands or eyes off Mrs. Davis's gorgeous socks.

"Its not wrong Justin if I don't mind you doing it, and you like it too. I can help you come out of your shell and feel more comfortable around girls if you want Justin." Mrs. Davis reached down and pulled off her socks one by one and handed them to Justin to keep for his collection.

"Are you telling me that the other girls know why I am here too?" Justin turned beet red and started to feel like crying when she gave him her pink socks.

"Yes, Justin they know, but they understand. At least you didn't try to sneak in as a boy in drag and hide who you really were." She began to laugh as she gave Justin a big hug like a sister would give her little brother. Justin finally relaxed a bit, and leaned into Mrs. Davis as he touched and rubbed the socks she gave him.

Turning to look her in the eyes, Justin asked the question that scared him the most; "does this mean that I might be able to wear my special things without getting made fun of around here?" There, he had asked it, and now he felt like a big weight had been lifted, but he still was scared of her answer.

"Sweetie, you can wear whatever you want. Some of the girls even offered to pitch in some things to give to you if you wanted to feel more like one of the girls here. We even have a sort of store here at camp where you can get clothes and other things to wear."

Justin couldn't believe what he was hearing, and had to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming. "You mean some of the cheerleaders here want to give me some of the sexy and gorgeous things to wear so I will feel like I fit in?"

Nodding as she held him close in a hug still, "yes and right now I want to see how those socks look on you. Will you try them on for me?"

Justin looked at her amazed, but at ease, as he kicked off her shoes, showing he hadn't worn socks. Checking to make sure no one else was looking, he slipped the soft cotton socks on one by one and rubbed them to make sure they were real.

"Oh wow, they feel better than they look. They make me wish I had several more pair like them." Thinking of what he had just said, Justin blushed again and tried to hide his feet under him. Mrs. Davis reached and pulled his feet back out, and touched the socks that used to be on her own feet.

"They look great on you, and if you really want some more like them, that might be arranged if you are lucky." With that said, Mrs. Davis stood up and walked over to a locker near the door. Taking out a small paper shopping bag, she handed it to Justin.

"What's this, I don't remember putting anything in there when I unpacked my things earlier." Looking through the sack carefully, Justin noticed socks, panties, some bras and even some pantyhose all in different colors.

"That's a few things I thought you might like, I don't wear them anymore, or never have worn them. They are yours to keep, and I hope you will wear them at least while you are here." Smiling, Mrs. Davis turned and walked out of the cabin and shut the door behind her.

Sitting there with his arms full of sexy lingerie and socks, Justin had the biggest hard-on he could remember, and was so scared that the girls would all make him feel like a freak. Sliding the sack under his bed where no one could see it, Justin laid back and drifted off into a sleep feeling exhausted.

Waking up suddenly, he almost didn't remember where he was. Thinking it had all been a dream, Justin sat up in his bed looking around trying to find a light. Once he found the lamp by his bed, he turned it on finding he was still at camp. He didn't know how long he had been asleep, but it was dark outside, and the sounds of laughter and clapping could be heard in the distance.

Stretching his body to wake up, he noticed that he still had the pink ankle socks on his feet. Still feeling a little nervous about being caught, he removed them, and decided to get a long hot shower before going in search of all the noise outside.

After soaking in the hot water for about 30 minutes, Justin stepped from the shower and dried himself off with a terry cloth towel he found hanging on the rack. It felt so soft and good on his skin, and he had used the shampoo and body wash that was in the shower. Not thinking that it might belong to Teressa, he had really enjoyed the smell and softness of the wash all over his body.

Sitting on his bed, Justin decided to look through the sack Mrs. Davis gave him, trying to make up his mind to put something on. Without thinking of himself being alone, he picked out a powder blue sports bra and sports thong that matched. Pulling on the bra, it felt a little loose, but he liked the look and color against his light skin tone. Tucking his penis between his legs, Justin stepped into the panties and pulled them up and around his waist.

Standing up and looking at himself, Justin thought he looked kind of cute for a guy. After rubbing his hands over the panties and bra, he sat down and put the pink ankle socks back on that Mrs. Davis had given him. Feeling more like himself, Justin walked around a little bit and began to relax. Just as he was strutting around his bed all girly and showing himself off in front of the empty room, the door opened and Teressa walked in.

"Oh look at you, don't you look so cute and sexy. Blue is really your color dear." Teressa giggled and walked right into her room and closed the door not thinking about what she had just seen.

Justin dropped onto his bed and began to cry uncontrollably. He felt so ashamed and embarrassed being caught by his cabin counselor while dressed in Mrs. Davis's sexy undies. Wrapping himself in his blanket, Justin sat there and cried like a baby wondering why he couldn't just go home and be mad at his parents.

Unnoticed because he was crying, Teressa had heard him crying and walked back into the room to see what was wrong.

"Justin, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you. I didn't mean what I said in a bad way." Teressa sat beside him on his bed and tried to give him a welcoming hug. "I meant you really looked cute and I was happy to see you trying them on."

"I am sorry Teressa, I...I...just cant understand what is going on in my mind right now. I mean here I sit in panties, bra and pink ankle socks and I am a boy." Justin pulled away from her at first, but finally relented and leaned into her hug.

"Its ok Justin, this has to be hard for you, but we all know you belong here. Sally even wants to help you fit in, and she really likes your by the way." Teressa hoped that last little bit would cheer him up and make him smile again.

Realizing what she had just said, Justin did smile a little bit, and seemed to brighten up. "You mean Sally, the girl I met on the bus on the trip here. She was really nice, and was very pretty for a cheerleader." Justin thought about what he had just said and hoped he hadn't offended Teressa.

Laughing and shaking her head, "well believe it or not, not all cheerleaders are dumb, bubble butt blondes that have an IQ of 20." She nudged him in the shoulder playfully as they both began to laugh which made them both feel better.

"I didn't mean that, but where I went to school, most cheerleaders were sluts and their IQ's were about as big as their shoe sizes." Justin made a funny face and tried to strike a somewhat girly pose he thought sluts might make, and Teressa punched him playfully on the arm.

"You are wrong for that, but I know what you mean. Now enough of all the boo hoo hooing. Are you going to the movie like the rest of the girls here?"

"I don't know, I am not sure I am ready to appear in front of everyone dressed as a girl, and plus I don't have an outfit to wear." Justin had a disappointed look on his face, and looked like someone had shot his dog.

"Well you are almost there, all you need now is a top, bottoms and a pair of shoes and you are set." Jumping up Teressa ran into her room and rummaged through her closet. Next thing he knew, she come back carrying a pretty white lace top, black pleated skirt and a shoe box. "You can try these on, and if they fit good, you can have them."

Justin looked at the top, it was a camisole with lace frills over the top that went across your chest. The skirt was your typical tennis style skirt, with pleats and would probably come down to just above his knee if he was lucky. Inside the box, was a white and pink pair of girls Ked's tennis shoes. After pulling the camisole and skirt on, seeing that they were almost a perfect fit, Justin tried the shoes on and they fit just right too.

"Oh wow, Justin you look perfect, with nails, a little polish and maybe a little makeup, you wouldn't know it was you." Teressa tried to reassure him of his look and held up a mirror so he could see how he looked.

"OMG! Is that me? I don't believe it!" Justin stared at his reflection in the mirror running his hands over his body feeling all the more girly now. "Do you really think makeup and painted nails would really make a difference in my look?"

Smiling at his response and attitude, Teressa gave him a hug and said, "I know it would, maybe tomorrow if you want, Sally and I could give you a makeover and see what you think. We might even be able to get Mrs. Davis to lend a hand." Giggling, she noticed that Justin had a certain bulge under his skirt and panties that was not very feminine. "Now that is not very ladylike I must say."

Embarrassed at his predicament, Justin tried to hide his erection, but couldn't make it go away. He looked at Teressa like a cat who was caught trying to get the canary.

"I don't know what I should do, I mean this happens almost every time I wear something girly or even think about it." Looking down at his feet, trying not to make eye contact with Teressa, he crossed his legs and leaned over.

"Its ok, every girl gets excited when she tries on sexy clothes, and I have an idea. That is if you will let a strange woman who thinks you look great in girls clothes try to help you." Smiling as she took his chin lifting his gaze up to her eyes, she pressed her lips to his giving him a soft gentle kiss.

With a complete look of shock on his face, Justin returned her kiss and just seemed to melt into it. He had never been kissed like that before, and it felt great. He had never even kissed a girl before except for his mother. But this kiss was different, it was softer, and more deliberate than those his mother gave him. He had never had sex or any experience with a girl until now. He felt like he had just eat a whole bag of sugar and was feeling one heck of a rush.

Worried she had scared him, Teressa kissed Justin again and this time pressed her tongue to his lips and even took his hand and put it on her leg. "Its ok Justin, just relax and let your body take over. Like I said before, I am here to help you in any way I can, and I feel like this is the best way to get started." Moving closer, she put her arms around him and pulled his body tight to hers as they kissed and his hands gently rubbing her bare legs.

Justin didn't know what to do, or how to do it, but it felt good to do anything with this sexy lady. She was about his height, wore her hair down and was a blonde herself. Teressa was a slender built lady in her late twenties who had the look of a dancer. Her eyes were a emerald green, and her nose had a little crooked tilt to it as if it had been broken once. Her lips were pouty, and she wore light pink lipstick and lip gloss. He didn't know her breast size, but thought she had to be a small cup size like a B or just barely a C. She had the kind of ass you could bounce a quarter off of and use as a table to rest your drink on if need be.

'Squeezing her tits as they kissed, Justin soon fell in love with her body and began to roam his hands over her body. Hoping she didn't mind, he kissed her neck and tried nibbling, trying to do the things he had seen done in porno movies. Teressa seemed to like what he was doing, her hands had found his hard-on and was rubbing it through his panties he was wearing. If she wasn't careful, he would blast his cum before they had a chance to get started.

"Oh Teressa, I love what we are doing here, especially me being a virgin and all, but if you aren't careful, I am going to mess my panties and maybe even my bed."

"Oh well we don't want that, just lay back and try to relax, and let me take care of that for you." Pushing Justin back onto his pillow, Teressa kissed her way down his body until she found his cock poking out the powder blue panties, and pulled them down as she watched it spring free. Licking it slowly, she could taste his pre-cum leaking from the head, and loved his taste. It had been a long time since she had tasted a mans cum.