A Summer Camp Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W....what are you doing, do girls really do that? I have only ever seen this in those porno movies my friends watch all the time." Justin was gripping the bed tight with his fists, trying to keep from moaning out too loud.

"Giggling around his cock, sucking it deep into her throat slowly as she looked into his eyes, she replied, "oh we do this, and a whole lot more. But right now, we don't have time for all that other stuff, you will have to settle on a nice warm blowjob." She continued sucking his cock as more pre-cum oozed into her mouth, making her moan as her lips slid up and down his shaft.

"Justin's eyes were closed tight and he was writhing all over the bed as he felt the most amazing sensations his body ever felt before. This was better than the best time he ever jerked off to a magazine. Even his wet dreams he had in bed in his sleep weren't this good. He wished it would last forever, but he knew by the feeling in his balls that his orgasm was soon to come.

Sensing he was close, Teressa began to fondle his smooth balls and suck on his cock harder, making a sucking noise like a vacuum until he lost all control and blasted her throat with warm thick creamy cum. There was so much, and it was coming so fast she could barely keep up swallowing it all.

When it happened, he thought the world was coming to an end. His body tensed up and he saw sparks before his eyes as he came like never before. His toes curled so tight in the shoes, it almost hurt.

Breathing normally after about five minutes, Teressa pulled his panties back up and tucked his now soft cock back between his legs. "There you go big boy, damn I didn't know a guy could cum so much at one time." She pulled his skirt down, and sat up on the bed with him close to her.

"I don't know what to say, but thank you so much for the best sensations I have ever felt." Justin hugged her tight and kissed her again, this time tasting his own cum on her lips. It didn't taste bad, and he sort of liked it.

After they were feeling more themselves, Teressa suggested they make an appearance at the movies and let the girls see the new addition to the cheer camp. She knew that if she could break through to his inner girl, and get him to open up, he would feel a lot better.

"Oh I don't know, I mean I feel ok here with you alone, but out there they are all going to know I am a guy. I mean I don't have boobs and what if I get another hard-on."

Laughing at hi reaction, Teressa assured him that all the girls would not make fun of him, and that he had friends out there just waiting to accept the new him if he would give them a chance. Finally Justin agreed to go outside and watch the movie if she would stay with him. They straightened their clothes, brushed out his hair a bit and sprayed a little perfume on his body then headed out to meet his new life.

To be continued....