A Summer Night in Wellfleet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zanker
zanker
7 Followers

Rob just stared off at the wall. I turned his face to me, but I saw nothing there. No love, just hurt.

"How many times, Cor?" he asked woodenly.

"What?"

"How many times did you do it last night?"

"Oh, honey, let's not talk about that," I begged. "Let's talk about us. About how to fix us."

"No!" he yelled. "I deserve to know. How many times did that asshole fuck you last night?"

"Rob, please, this won't help us."

"How many times?"

"Three." I let go of him and sat upright, our sides still touching, but the connection gone. I stared at the same wall he was looking at.

After a long pause, he asked, "How many times in the ass?"

"Just the once."

"Was that the first time?"

"Rob," I pleaded again, "we shouldn't do this."

"Was that the first time?" he asked again, a little more insistently.

"No, the first time was before that."

Again, a pause. He processed what I said. "Shit, didn't take you guys long to get busy, did it."

Neither of us said anything for a while. I felt his breathing get shallower, and then he started to sob. This might have been the worst feeling in my life. I made my husband break down and cry.

"Please Rob," I begged, grabbing him again. I couldn't say anything more as I dissolved into tears with him. The helplessness nearly laid me out. I did this to him and I couldn't make it better.

Eventually Rob controlled his breathing and his tears.

"When was the third time?"

It was like he slapped me. How could I tell him more?

"Honey, please, let's not do this any more?"

"I deserve to know, Cori," he said doggedly. "I need to know."

"I . . . it was in the middle of the night. Grant woke me up and we did it."

"He woke you up? You fell asleep in his bed?

"I . . . I guess so."

"Why didn't you come back to our room when he woke you up?"

"I - I don't know."

I hung my head. We both knew. I stayed there because I wasn't thinking about Rob. I was only thinking about how good Grant made me feel. As I flashed back to last night, I could picture Rob stuck in traffic staring at his phone, waiting for me to call while I was coming on Grant's dick. All of this happened because I wanted Grant.

"And that was it?"

"That was it." I decided that I wasn't going to tell him about the morning blowjob. I couldn't bear hurting him any more..

Another long pause. "You really hurt me, Cori," he said, simply.

I just nodded in agreement. I couldn't turn to look at him. I knew he was right.

zanker
zanker
7 Followers
12