All Comments on 'A Summer Night Out'

by thebuffalo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"Long ago, I gave up trying to understand the why and wherefores of my sexuality."

Yes, that is why many of us read stories on Literotica, to explore our hidden desires that we cannot (or choose not to) explore in real life. It is also true that each of us is unique in our sexuality, and thus, in any review, each is reflected by our own personal sexual prism.

For me, the positives of your story:

The hazy muggy twilight set the mood for the scene. I had a real sense of the place and that this was a typical average middle-class couple (with kinks) and not some ultra-wealthy Ken and Barbie. Real people.

There was something almost musical about the wife getting dressed. The husband, the conductor of this wife-sharing orchestra, directing the crescendo and decrescendo of buttons on the dress. Very sexy description. (The dominate / submissive nature of their relationship, for the most part, worked for me throughout the story.)

I liked the fact that there was a sense of reality and control of the situation. The couple had limits (no anal.) Having signals ("take off your panties") showed communication and planning. A condom was used. "Jim" was merely a human dildo for the couple's sex adventure, and was not chosen based upon cock size. There was not an ounce of humiliation.

The things that might have improved the story for me:

I didn't find the back of a van to be sexy for the encounter. I understand it's use in the story, however, a Motel 6 could have been possible also. (Perhaps because my own vehicle needs cleaned out.)

I was left wanting a bit more (loving) dialogue between the husband and wife, especially at the end. The dom / sub nature came on a little too strong at the end for me, almost to the point that she was merely being used satisfied his kinks (and I don't think that is what you wanted to portray.)

You need better tags. Readers who might be interested in this type of story will have difficulty finding it in the future. "Night" is very minimalistic.

I think for most readers, especially me, these situations are best left to fictional stories, however, this was very fine writing for a flash story in trying to portray a potentially real situation, and I thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another low score posting.

Enuf said.

BriteaseBriteaseover 9 years ago
high quality writing

Pretty good story as well.

TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimover 9 years ago
Loved the story

Well written with plenty of atmosphere setting.

Nice and gentle sexual play.

Look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yikes

Yikes yikes.

ErotonautErotonautover 9 years ago
Nicely handled

A couple with a desire to explore the limits of their relationship, but not to break it upon the wheel of uncontrolled lust.

kcblackrockkcblackrockover 9 years ago
Nicely Done

Now that I've read your work, I know your compliment comes from a fine writer. Keep up the good work!

LoveMenLoveSexLoveMenLoveSexalmost 9 years ago
Deftly handled

The expert blend of scene-setting description and action here was just right. I could visualise every moment perfectly but was never aware of it. That's a hard trick to master. I enjoyed the build-up and anticipation far more than the finale (who doesn't?!) but the story was coherent and whole in itself the entire way through. Great work!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 5 years ago
To controlling

he is too controlling of her, like a robot.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck watches his whore with another man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yuk!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous