All Comments on 'A Summer of Slow Transition Ch. 06'

by AquaHolic0120

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Great fishng tale..

Looking forward to more. Thanks for making everything wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic series

We are looking forward to more chapters of this story, possibly the best we have read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow what a story!

Hope to see this story continue with Pam seeing all three guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please

Let bobby see her in real time.

Downbelow1864Downbelow1864over 9 years ago
Great story

Loved this story and your writing. I like how you skipped the bed scene until later, keeps a level of suspense going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

They need a party on the boat with an old Army buddy or two. Lots of tanning oil.

groov59groov59over 9 years ago
at last! a great writer.

loved this series, you are a shining light among the mediocrity of writers on this site, please don't leave like most of the other greats have , and please add some more to this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Wonderfully crafted and written.rereading reveals more.incites the imagination but also leaves the reader hoping for more.what happens after the oldsters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please

Give her more time with Charlie alone in his own house & bed soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simply wonderful!

This series is marvelous. I fervently hope you will continue it.

AquaHolic0120AquaHolic0120over 9 years agoAuthor
Series will continue

Thank you all for your kind and complimentary words. I'm so happy that everyone enjoyed seeing lovely Pam transform and the woman within, that she also wasn't aware existed, reveal herself. It's heartwarming to see that my first attempt at writing a story has pleased so many. Because of your wonderful responses, I am informing everyone that this series will continue for a minimum of 4 more chapters, which I will commence posting very shortly. I'll then begin a second project with a new title and Pam and Bob, still the main characters, however, in a completely different setting and location. Thank you all, once again.

slowhand1234slowhand1234over 9 years ago
will she wont she

will she ever take all of them together???

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please!!

Surely they can't only know single men. Add more women or couple please. Otherwise loved the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you a lot for decision to continue this series!

I send you a private message about some suggestions you could consider to write about how Pam would be fucked by all guys in front of her husband on the island. I wonder if you received this ? and if yes I would be very grateful if put some of this ideas to your story. best greetings!

silverado01silverado01over 9 years ago
great news about new project of Pam and Bob!!

Like someone already mentioned Pam could be seduced by older women too, with big baggy boobs and hairy, musk scented pussies which licking them will make her even hotter than with man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for such a beatiful story.

This story holds all of us old men greatful to some one like Pam. I am sixty four and knowing that someone like you gives me hope my Pam might be right around the courner. Thanks four the hope.

suckermansuckermanabout 7 years ago
superb

one of the best I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love this story

I am in total lust for this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My only comment...

LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This is where I bale.....

The character of Bob has evolved to that of a complete moron and idiot. The getting drunk deliberately part was bad enough, but the "cuck" character greatly exceeds my tolerance --- even in literature.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous