A Summer of Slow Transition Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's romantic and sexy ... I like it," Charlie said.

Walter leaned over and whispered in Charlie's ear. "Listening to that music and watching that fine specimen of a nubile female prance around in just that light robe makes me think about fucking."

"Who knows, we might just get lucky, if we don't make fools of ourselves first ... never know," Charlie softly responded.

Pam came back into the room and said, "Coffee's almost ready." As she sat back down, unbeknownst to her, her robe slightly parted at her knees, giving both men a rather advantageous view of her inner thighs, due to the nearly five inch separation of her knees. The lighting wasn't sufficient to give them a clear view of her pussy, but they could see a little of her panties that was covering her already slightly swollen labia and blood filled clit.

"Good coffee is worth waiting for. Don't rush it on our account," Walter casually said, trying not to be obvious. He was already beginning to feel that all too often absent, but familiar sensation growing in his balls.

Pam hadn't realized her knees were partially apart, semi-exposing herself to both men and their transfixed eyes. Her thoughts were concentrated on what she was feeling and how just a few suggestive words, coupled with the blatantly clear hungry stare from Walter, had instantly aroused her.

She then snapped out of her brief diversion of thought and returned to being an attentive hostess. She said, "I think the coffee's ready," then got up and headed to the kitchen. She called out, "Would you want to fix your own cups, or do you want me to fix them for you?"

They both got up. One of them said, "We'll fix our own thanks," and headed to the kitchen.

Pam was standing at the counter closest to the entrance, fixing a plate of cheese and crackers, as the guys came in. She barked out directions saying, "The cups, sugar and coffee are on the table, and if either of you like cream or milk, they're in the fridge," in an attempt to regain some semblance of control of her mind and emotions.

Pam was now behind them putting the box of crackers away, while they were at the table pouring their coffee. Walter slid between her and Charlie to get to the fridge, placed his hands on her hips and purposely rubbed his cock against her ass and whispered, "I like cream." Pam's back muscles immediately tightened, causing her shoulders to move back a little. She made a pronounced hissing sound as she took a deep, emotional breath and whispered back, "Mm, so do I." Walter paused for a few seconds, wanting to continue what she started at his birthday party. He then, reluctantly, continued to the fridge.

Pam moved over to the table to pour her own coffee. Walter came back to the table, put some cream in his coffee and said, "I'll leave the cream right here ready for you ... when you want some." Pam responded, "Thanks, I'll be wanting some soon. I love cream." She glanced at Walter and flashed a naughty little smile.

Walter couldn't pass up the opportunity, knowing what she was alluding to, and said, "Its best putting in the cream when it's good and hot." He turned back to his cup and continued stirring it.

"You guys go back and sit down with your coffees. I'll bring a T.V. tray out with the cheese and crackers for everyone," Pam teasingly commanded.

She came out carrying the plate in one hand and the folded tray in the other, placed the plate on the stereo and walked to them with the tray. All this movement in front of them caused her bra-less tits to sway and jiggle under her thin robe. She stood between both of the already sitting men with her front in plain view to both, provided a tantalizing view. She unfolded the tray and set it on its legs, causing her to bend forward a little. While making sure it was sturdy, the slight movement made her tits sway just inches from both of them. Charlie lightly grabbed the side of her robe, pinching the material between his thumb and two fingers, feeling the soft, light material. Pam casually began to move in the direction of the stereo. Charlie continued holding the material tightly, making Pam's robe open widely just below her waist. This provided Walter with a perfect view of her sheer panties and her now visible blonde, silk-like pubic hair, that didn't quite hide all of her labia. Pam stopped when she felt the tension. Her legs were apart from the initial step she took to get the plate. She gave a quick took at Charlie and then looked at Walter.

Walter was staring directly at her pussy, covered only by her sheer, see thru panties, with his eyes wide open and a burning lust in them and thought, "I would love to taste that spicy pussy of hers."

The burning lust in his eyes was immediately transferred to Pam's vulva. She could feel her labia swelling and her clit begin to fill with blood again. She pulled her robe from Charlie's hand and went to get the plate of cheese and crackers without saying a word.

She returned and placed the plate on the TV tray between the two men and said, "There's mild American and spicy sharp cheese. I didn't know what you liked, so I brought both."

Walter said, "I like eating spicy things." He looked up at Pam and winked.

Pam felt her face begin to blush, grabbed her coffee and returned to her chair, but not before noticing Walter's enormous cock starting to create an even larger bulge in his pants.

While having their coffee and crackers, Pam observed both men periodically placing their hand near their respective cocks. She was burning with excitement herself. She now could get a good look at Walter's now semi-erect cock under his pants and was astounded by how huge it actually looked. She found herself wondering what it would feel like buried inside her pussy, and if she could take the entire length, and wondered also, how? Charlie was also hard and totally erect, but the bulge in his pants looked small in comparison. Neither of them took their eyes off her, looking at her breasts and legs, hoping for an opening. She knew what they wanted and she wanted to please them.

After much contemplation, Pam slowly and subtlety moved her knees apart each time she adjusted her position on the chair. She wanted to please them visually, but no more than that today. There was also the issue of Bob's expected phone call, even though it was still early afternoon, not to mention that there were at least three more days before Bob got home.

Pam noticed that they had hardly eaten any crackers and cheese and said, "Neither of you have hardly touched the crackers and cheese. It's no big deal. I just put them out in case you felt like munching. Would you want something else, or don't you feel like eating right now?"

Charlie said, "That's a loaded question. Are you sure you want us to answer that?"

"Charlie, I know we've had a little adult fun today, with Walter's little subtle sexual comments, and you opening up my robe so he could see me in my panties. But we can't carry this any further today. I need to get dressed and run some errands I forgot while I was out earlier, then start thinking about supper. "That didn't sound very convincing," she thought, just wanting to come up with something to end this before she lost what control she had left.

Walter perked up and said, "Today? You mean some other day we can maybe go a little further? Is that what you're telling us?"

"I said today with no particular meaning, except to let you both know that it has probably gone far enough at the moment." She stopped and thought, "Fuck, no matter what I say, it's coming out wrong." She then said, "We've had our little fun teasing each other, getting each other a little aroused with no particular objective, as far as I was concerned, and that it needs to end. That's all."

The phone rang and Pam said, "That can't be Bob, it's much too early," as she was got up to answer it. After a few minutes she came back into the living room and said, "That was my mother. They're coming by later to take me out to dinner, seeing I'm going to be alone." She thought, "Whew, talk about perfect timing."

Their disappointment was obvious. Although feeling a sense of relief, she also felt bad for having to disappoint them, along with a little guilt. She thought to herself, "Why am I feeling guilty? I didn't start this. I wasn't expecting company, least of all Walter and Charlie. I just went along with their little erotic game of teasing."

Charlie said, "That's a shame. I mean, look at the condition you've got poor Walter and me in."

"I've got you in?" Pam retorted with a sarcastic grin. "You guys got yourselves all worked up ... with your little innuendos and antics. I didn't expect to see either of you today. I just went along because I knew you two were enjoying it."

"You were enjoying it too. Come on now, be honest. You contributed with some innuendos, along with some very subtle antics yourself," said Charlie, in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Well ... I was just being a gracious hostess," Pam said, followed by that naughty giggle that always gave her true feelings away.

"I'm sure there's enough time for you to continue being a little more gracious," Charlie said. "Why don't you just show us what that robe is covering? That's not asking too much now, is it?"

Pam thought for a moment and made a quick calculation of the time factor. She thought, reminding herself, "I mustn't show that I'm just as horny as they are." She looked at both old men with their tent-like protrusions in their pants, smiled seductively and softly said, "I guess just a look at this point can't hurt and will be fine. You deserve to be somewhat pleased ... It's the least I can do." She stood up and slowly began to untie the belt on her robe. She let go of both ends of the belt which allowed the robe to open a little, still covering both nipples. Her firm, full, youthful breasts prevented the robe from opening completely.

Charlie just said, "Wider!"

Pam grasped both open ends of the front of her robe and pulled it completely apart, extending both arms as wide as the robe would allow. The movement caused her pert, firm, perfectly proportioned, young tits to jiggle a little. Her nipples resembled erasers on the end of pencils, surrounded by pink, silver dollar sized areolae. The near transparent white panties gave an almost completely unobstructed view of her mons pubis, showing her silk-like, sandy blonde pubic hair and a portion of her labia. Coupled with her lovely innocent looking face, narrowly tapered waist, and toned legs, it gave the impression of perfection to any viewing eye.

"Holy mother of Jesus! You're even more beautiful than I imagined," Walter bellowed, as his hand unconsciously grabbed hold of his enormous swollen cock.

Charlie requested, "Could you let the robe fall completely off and come closer to give us a better look at your loveliness in all its glory? Those sheer panties are hiding just enough to keep things a bit of a mystery. I love the effect, so hot and alluring ... just like you."

Pam looked at both men with a very seductive glow, smiled widely and pulled the robe over her shoulders and let it slowly fall to her feet. She then slowly glided to them, placed herself between the two old men and remained standing and very still.

Charlie moaned and softly said, "Could you turn around and give us a look at that luscious ass of yours?"

She slowly turned and stopped with her ass just inches from the two senior men, revealing her perfect round ass and the deep dark crevice that separated her young firm cheeks.

Walter, with an exciting tremble in his voice, softly and shyly asked, "May I touch you?"

"Mm hmm," Pam responded, in a cooing, melodious voice. "I'm not taking off my panties though," she said, in as firmly a tone as she could produce, which wasn't really all that firm.

Walter placed his shaking hand on Pam's ass and began moving in soft, light circular motions that sent charges of erotic tingling sensations throughout her entire body. His hot hand continued erotically exploring every inch of her ass. She then felt his fat old fingers slide between her cheeks and begin moving up and down her crease. Pam let out a soft moan, which Walter interpreted as a form of encouragement.

He then moved his hand to the waistband of her panties and slid it inside. The feel of skin on skin on her ass, once again sent a bolt of electricity throughout her whole body. His fingers returned to the recesses of her crevice and continued to explore its entire length once more. Pam could feel her juices almost pouring out of her pussy now. Then she felt a feeling she had never experienced before at her anus. Walter's fingertip was at its entrance and slowly and softly rubbing it. He then slid it down further to her wet vagina and got a finger between her lips, separating her labia. Her wetness allowed his finger entrance to her vagina. She felt her knees weaken as he slowly moved it with in and out strokes. He then removed it from her pussy and returned to her anus. He placed a little more pressure on it this time. With it covered by her own lubrication, the tip of the finger penetrated her asshole, to its second joint. Pam gave out a loud, "Ooh". It surprisingly didn't hurt and she found the sensation rather pleasurable. She heard noises coming from where Charlie was sitting and turned to look, while Walter continued to fuck her ass with his fat old finger.

She was shocked and astounded to see that he had his cock out and was jerking off watching what his brother was doing to her. Pam shouted, "Charlie!" Charlie immediately said, "I can't help it Pam, this won't take very long. I just need to —" His voice faded and stopped midsentence. Her attention was immediately brought back to this foreign, yet very pleasant feeling she was experiencing and thoroughly enjoying. She thought, "This is naughtily exciting." Then she found herself curiously wondering how much cum Charlie had actually filled her with that night on the boat and now just had to satisfy that curiosity. Her eyes were glued to Charlie's cock, but her mind and body were concentrating, and responding to the pleasure Walter was giving her previously non-violated ass.

She saw Charlie's legs stiffen and heard him softly grunting, then he exploded. He came a lot, but not as much as Bob would. Still, "A very respectable amount," she thought. She then also thought, "I want more of that inside me, filling my pussy, and Walter's too. But not today."

As Charlie removed his handkerchief from his pocket and began cleaning himself as best he could, Pam reached behind and removed Walter's finger from inside her ass and his hand out of her panties. She looked at Walter and said, "I'm terribly sorry you didn't reach a conclusion, but it's getting late and you guys have to leave so I can get ready to go out. There'll be other days soon ... I promise you. If you can contain yourself, don't masturbate like your brother just did, wait for me." Walter shyly and quietly said, "It takes me a long time at my age. I enjoyed getting more intimately familiar with the magnificence of your majestic youth very much, and hope you meant what you said. I did nearly cum when you were sitting on my lap at my party, so it does still work like it should." She smiled, then whispered, "I meant every word." She then walked back over to her robe and put it back on. She thought, "I feel better knowing that he at least enjoyed feeling me up like he did. I'll make him cum, no matter how long it takes him, one of these days in the very near future. That'll be real special for both of us." She was content in the knowledge that neither man was leaving completely disappointed and that pleased her immensely.

Both men got up and thanked her for a superb afternoon. As Walter passed by her he whispered, "Can't wait for that promise."

They left and Pam plopped herself on the chair, feeling content in the fact that she had just made two very old and lonely men feel "special". She knew, right then and there, that it was inevitable ... she was going to fuck Walter before he left Charlie's house this week. She now was more convinced than ever that her fears, or whatever those feelings were, had been almost completely allayed. All she needed was to hear Bob's voice to remove any remnants of doubt and instill that little bit of confidence and assurance, she still needed. Those mores instilled in her by her mother all these years were still subconsciously battling with what she was now feeling and wanting.

She smiled, got up after a few minutes and began getting ready in preparation for her parents visit.

Pam arrived home from dinner with her parents a little after 7 P.M. She invited them in, but they declined, knowing she was expecting a call from Bob at any time now. She entered the house and decided she had time for a quick shower before Bob's call. As she was getting out of the shower she heard the telephone ring. She quickly threw on her robe and ran to the phone. It was Bob informing her that he was in his hotel room and had eaten already. He asked if she had a good day. She told him that she had just gotten back from dinner and that Charlie and Walter had stopped by earlier in the day. "Walter was curious about what we've done to the house. I made coffee, we ended up spending a couple hours together."

Bob jokingly asked, "Did they behave? Did YOU behave?"

"Somewhat," Pam replied.

"Somewhat?" Bob asked, in an inquisitive tone. "You plan on telling me about it, or what?"

"There were some subtle sexual comments made and some little rubs of my body. I told them they had to leave soon because I had to run some errands, along with making something for dinner for myself. My mother called while I was telling them that. She informed me her and daddy were coming by in a couple of hours to take me out to dinner, so I wouldn't have to eat alone. I got back about an hour ago."

"Oh, that's it? That's not even worth mentioning."

"Well ... Walter did put his hand on my ass and rubbed it over my panties."

"Your panties?"

"Yes, all I had on when they came over was a robe and panties. I didn't know anyone was coming over, honest."

Bob said, "Skip any more details. Did either one of them end up fucking you?"

"No, they did not. Is that what you really want, Bob ... I mean, really want?" Pam thought, 'No sense telling him anymore. All it seems he's interested in is the fucking parts right now. It's best any more details be said in person rather than over the phone anyway.'

"Honey, we've been through all this. Are we going to constantly have this same question and answer conversation? Look, if you feel that uncomfortable or unsure, just stop," Bob said, in a soft, understanding voice. He concluded, "I told you it was all up to you. I'm fine with whatever you decide, I don't know what else to tell you. "

"You're not answering my question, Bob, that's what else you can tell me. You've never had a problem being direct and clear all the while you were trying to convince me about how you felt; what you wanted me to do, how I should see things differently. Why now? Are you having regrets or doubts? I hadn't entertained the thought of fucking anyone without you being nearby, to at least have you as support when you came home from work. Now answer my questions, please. Did you want me to fuck them today? Are you disappointed that they didn't fuck me?" She was aware of what he'd told her about how he felt about this, but needed to hear it one more time from him.

"We've gone all through this already, honey. If you want me again to say if I want you to fuck Charlie again, or one of the others, then ... yeah, I guess I do. You enjoyed it and I enjoyed seeing and hearing about it. I'm completely void of any doubts or regrets. I'm not disappointed that you didn't fuck either one of them, or both, today. I'll say this again too ... Do what you want, when you want, with whomever you want. There, can't be any clearer than that."